Ειδικότητα στην Μεγάλη Βρετανία

They won't mind. As long as tehy are stamped as "official translation"

Go for the cheapest that can do a satisfying translation

Τροποποιήθηκε από alexoulis
Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Παιδια καλησπέρα! ήθελα να ρωτήσω το εξής.... Μόλις με δέχτηκαν για elective του χρόνου στο UCL και μέσα στα χαρτιά που θέλουν να τους στείλω είναι και ένα ποινικό μητρώο. το ερώτημα είναι, οι μεταφράσεις που δέχονται οι άγγλοι μπορεί να είναι από έλληνα δικηγόρο ή χρειάζεται να πάω σε κάποια ειδική υπηρεσία για να μου το μεταφράσουν?

Καλύτερα να το μεταφρασεις στο υπουργειο εξωτερικων. Παλιά ήταν πιο φτηνα.

Ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν γνωρίζει κανείς τι παίζει για θέσεις καρδιολογίας ή παιδιατρικής στην Αγγλία.

Υπάρχουν θέσεις ή μπα;

http://www.greekmeds...020#entry427523

The way you've phrased the Q suggests your interest in training in the UK is fickle and opportunistic ...:/

Well it may be actually, UK isn't my first choice but I wanted to have an idea of how things are, cause there are some countries which are not even worth trying sometimes, due to extreme competition, but u never know :)

In your case the UK would be the ideal first choice , me thinks...

You're studying medicine in English , why let this advantage* go to waste? (Why are you considering Italy, Germany and Holland ?...I note that you seem to have shunned Sweden and Norway..)

You've read the Aussie thread...not good news...

NZ is too ...rural for your tastes...

You have a point about ridiculous competition ratios...but that doesn't mean people can't have high aspirations.

I wunder wot's driving your choice of specialty....peads and cardio are quite different...are you sure you have thought this through?(Paeds is run through in the UK, cardio is uncoupled. Competition for peads is far less than for cardio ...)

I get the sense that you have money to invest in your training but yer lacking proper career advice.

I'm no expert in yankee affairs but you may have left it a bit late to take the USMLE exams if you fancy a trip over da pond.

My crude understanding is that the US offers immediate gratification (pass exams and match) vs the long drawn out drama of training in the UK (apply, pass exams, apply again for higher training). However, in my personal opinion one advantage of training in the UK is exactly this!, if you fail once, you can try again and try until you drop...Generally speaking you have ...options.

Long term options may be better in the US (not because of the quality of training or other such childish notions but because of salaries, stability, pension provision et c.)...or not (and I am conscious that I am basing my opinion on hearsay and conjecture ).

You seem to dislike the idea of working in a 'village'. New York offers urban living conditions. So do Sydney, London,Prague, Glasgow, Manchester(!)...is it skyscrapers yer after? A lively nightlife?Art galleries and museums? The world's a big wondrous place and a lifetime not long enough to experience it all. You're gonna spend 6y away from 'home' (wherever home is) if you spend 6 more years away chances are you're never going 'back'. Would Cyprus do?

If Cyprus and the US are not your first option ( for lifestyle or family reasons) then...whats left is the good old UK (this includes NI and Scotland and Wales).

Keep Calm And Apply to FY2.

Try different specialties and make an informed choice.

*As far as the rest of the world is concerned, Charles Uni is just as good/bad as any greek med school. Having studied medicine in English means you won't need IELTS (if you come to the UK) , plus, you should be more fluent in med and everyday speak than the average greek. As an EU graduate you won't need to take the PLAB.

Τροποποιήθηκε από Wicked Witch

Παιδια καλησπέρα! ήθελα να ρωτήσω το εξής.... Μόλις με δέχτηκαν για elective του χρόνου στο UCL και μέσα στα χαρτιά που θέλουν να τους στείλω είναι και ένα ποινικό μητρώο. το ερώτημα είναι, οι μεταφράσεις που δέχονται οι άγγλοι μπορεί να είναι από έλληνα δικηγόρο ή χρειάζεται να πάω σε κάποια ειδική υπηρεσία για να μου το μεταφράσουν?

Δέχονται και από δικηγόρο ;)

ps: Μπράβο

ps2: Ρώτα και τη γειτονιά ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Γεια σε ολουσ.

μηπως ξερετε τι παιζει με τους μισθουσ στις αγγλια για αυτον που κανει ειδικοτητα; το σκεφτομαι σοβαρα. δεν ξερω αν εχει απαντηθει αυτο που ρωτησα δηλ περι μισθων. τι μισθος ακολουθει για ενα τελειωμενα γιατρο/χειρουργο; κανω απλες ερωτησεις επειδη θελω γρηγορες απαντησεις. το σκεφτομαι σοβαρα!!!

μπραβο στον alex για οσα εχει πει και εχει βοηθησει!

why the rush to get quick answers mate?

Chill

And please read the thread before demanding quick answers.

The wages depend on the specialty (and level of seniority), your working hours and might start depending on your region as well (not at the moment)

why the rush to get quick answers mate?

Chill

And please read the thread before demanding quick answers.

The wages depend on the specialty (and level of seniority), your working hours and might start depending on your region as well (not at the moment)

thx! αλλά νομίζω πως δεν εχετε πει κατι για αυτο το θεμα... εννοω για χρηματα.

ευχαριστω εκ των προτερων!

^Ενδιαφέρεσαι μήπως για καρδιοχειρουργική;

ναι. ενδιαφερομαι.

Σε προηγούμενες σελίδες εδώ και στο topic για τις ΗΠΑ, υπήρχαν κάποια άτομα που ενδιαφέρονταν για το ίδιο. Δοκίμασε να επικοινωνήσεις μαζί τους....

μηπως τη πατάω πολύ εύκολα?

embluesbrother

Τροποποιήθηκε από riotz

Πείτε και σε εμένα αν θέλετε κάτι ρε παιδιά το έχουμε πει ότι είμαι 14...

Τροποποιήθηκε από WannabeUSAsurgeon

Για να κανει καποιος clinical attachmnet χρειαζεται registration στο gmc?

Kαι αν ναι,τι ειδους (full...)?

You will get full regisrtation if you have qualified from a Greek Uni.

I am not sure, but I reckon you need one

αφηστε το παιδια βλεπω οτι δεν μπορείτε να πειτε κατι. αν ξερει καποιος να πει.

ενδιαφερομαι σοβαρα οπως προαναφερθηκα αλλα θα το ψαξω και μονο μου για τους μισθου. μονον βλεπω διαφορες τιμες στπυς μισθους και οχι εναν σταθερο. ας πουμε 90,000 και αλλου 210,000 λιρες που 210,000 λιρες δεν νομζιω να εισπρατει καποιος οτι και να εχει κανει στην αγγλια ή μηπως γινεται. ειδα οτι αυτος που κανεις ειδικοτητα εχει για μισθο 24,000-27,000 λιρες. ισχυει κατι τετοιο;;;

@wannabeusasurgeon: αφου βλεπεις οτι δεν σου απανταει κανενας τι το παλευεις ρε φιλε :P.

το σκεφτομαι σοβαρα!!!

http://www.nhscareer...ay-for-doctors/

http://www.hospitald...es-for-20092010

You are not doing a good job of presenting yourself as a serious contender...

...in fact...

...you come across as a money hungry, cocky, schmuck.

Enjoy these pay scales (links offered for the make benefit of those who are serious enough to start by researching if they are eligible for a training job before they move on to daydreaming about how they are gonna spend their clinical excellence consultant bonus...)

Kindest Regards,

WW

Τροποποιήθηκε από Wicked Witch

το σκεφτομαι σοβαρα!!!

http://www.nhscareer...ay-for-doctors/

http://www.hospitald...es-for-20092010

You are not doing a good job of presenting yourself as a serious contender...

...in fact...

...you come across as a money hungry, cocky, schmuck.

Enjoy these pay scales (links offered for the make benefit of those who are serious enough to start by researching if they are eligible for a training job before they move on to daydreaming about how they are gonna spend their clinical excellence consultant bonus...)

Kindest Regards,

WW

thank you very very mcuh wicked!!

παιδια το thread ειναι απιστευτα μεγαλο για εμενα xDD! ο alex λεει απο την σελιδα 65 να διαβασουμε στο signature του. ευχαριστω ελπιζω να με βοηθησει αλλα υπαρχει καποιος τροπος να κανω jump σε αυτη την σελιδα επειδη αυτο ανεβαινει ανα 2. καλα αυτο δεν με νιαζει και πολυ αλλα θα ηθελα να ξερω και για να το κανω και σε αλλα threads. βρηκα αυτο εδω http://www.globaledu...in-agglia.html. καλα τα λεει.

το γνωριζω οτι λεω προχειρα πραγματα αλλα για να εχω μια γενικη εικονο σχετικα με το επιπεδο δυσκολιας ασκησης χειρουργικης ειδικοτητα σε σιυγκριση με τις Η.Π.Α. ειναι πιο ευκολο στην αγγλια.

ευχαριστω προκαταβολικα!!

παιδια το thread ειναι απιστευτα μεγαλο για εμενα xDD! ο alex λεει απο την σελιδα 65 να διαβασουμε στο signature του. ευχαριστω ελπιζω να με βοηθησει αλλα υπαρχει καποιος τροπος να κανω jump σε αυτη την σελιδα επειδη αυτο ανεβαινει ανα 2. καλα αυτο δεν με νιαζει και πολυ αλλα θα ηθελα να ξερω και για να το κανω και σε αλλα threads. βρηκα αυτο εδω http://www.globaledu...in-agglia.html. καλα τα λεει.

το γνωριζω οτι λεω προχειρα πραγματα αλλα για να εχω μια γενικη εικονο σχετικα με το επιπεδο δυσκολιας ασκησης χειρουργικης ειδικοτητα σε σιυγκριση με τις Η.Π.Α. ειναι πιο ευκολο στην αγγλια.

ευχαριστω προκαταβολικα!!

εάν κάνεις κλικ εκει που λεεί 'Page 162 of 162'!! et voila.......