Ειδικότητα στην Μεγάλη Βρετανία

Τι θα με συμβουλεύατε;

Ξεκίνα τα Γερμανικά, είσαι νέος, έχεις χρόνο και οι πιθανότητες να βρείς εργασία ειναι 10 φορές περισσότερες απο ότι στην Αγγλία.

Αν επίμένεις για Αγγλία τότε ξεκίνα οτι σου έγραψε ο alexoulis (als, pls) και υπομονή....

Τροποποιήθηκε από gpelekanos
Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

@marioslefkas

++ σε ότι είπαν οι προηγούμενοι και επιπλέον:

ΝΑ ΠΑΣ ERASMUS. Οπουδήποτε μπορέσεις. Θα δεις λίγο πως δουλεύουν έξω. + ΔΕΝ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ ΝΑ ΧΑΣΕΙΣ!

Τροποποιήθηκε από har88

Δούλεψε όσο είσαι στη σχολή το βιογραφικό σου.

Εργασίες, Δημοσιεύσεις, teaching στο πεδίο που σε ενδιαφέρει.

Τι εννοείς να δουλέψω το βιογραφικό μου; Υπάρχει κάτι συγκεκριμένο που θα μπορούσα να κάνω; Όσο για εργασίες κλπ που ανέφερεςπάνω στον κλάδο που με ενδιαφέρει (νευρολογία) δεν νομίζω να ναι κι ό,τι πιο εύκολο στην ιατρική Αθήνας.

The second line that you quoted explains how you will work in your CV.

I agree about ERASMUS especially if you can make it to UK.

I am sorry but I cannot help you with the lack of projects in Neurology. Maybe you can look into basic sciences (neurophysiology etc?)

A.

• 2 weeks later...

"Να πάει ο άνθρωπος να γίνει trust sho vascular και μετά senior clinical fellow να τα αναγνωρίσει στην Ελλάδα και να έρθει να δώσει εδώ τις εξετάσεις να πάρει τίτλο ειδικότητας και να τελειώνει. Δεν θέλουν όλοι να γίνουν consultant στο UK ούτε να κάνουν καριέρα, να μάθουν 10 βασικά πράγματα να μπορούν να σταθούν να βγάζουν το ψωμάκι τους θέλουν πολλοί. Όλα τα άλλα είναι για μας τους ξιπασμένους.

Αυτά "

Thats appealling . Care to share the sacred pathway MonkeyMan ?? Do too have like 2,5 more years needed to accomplish my cool surgical specialty training ,and having returned to Gr from abroad recently i find myself with nuffing to do with my anamoni time. Is posting for this trust jobs in the UK the answer ? I have like a 2,5 years experience etc on my field and have to wait for like another 1 y or so for the next job.D'you guys think its worth the try ??

Thats appealling . Care to share the sacred secret pathway MonkeyMan ?? Do too have like I also have 2,5 more years needed to accomplish before the end of my cool surgical specialty training ,and having returned to Gr from abroad recently i find myself with nuffingnothing to do during with my anamoni time. Is postingWould applying for this trust jobs in the UK be the answer ? I have like a 2,5 years experience etc on in my field and have to wait for like another 1 y or so for the next job.D'you Do you guys think its worth the a try ??

Still doesn't quite read like poetry...but....I no longer want to gouge my eyes out...

1.You come across like...an idiot like...when you like...use 'like' excessively, like the subculturaly retarded Jeremy Kyle fans...like...!

2.'Nufifng', 'Dya' et c should only be used by people who have already proven that they can handle with ease the conventional versions thereof ...and even then, only ...like ....in jest, informally !

3.Nothing 'sacred' about the cheaty path to a greekie CCT, thus I assume you meant 'secret' .If this is indeed the case (and you are not into the worshiping of false idols thing...) made sure you get someone to proof read your applications. Malaproisms are often....like...frowned upon...

With Kindest Regards,

Wicked Witch

(currently feeling extra wicked)

Τροποποιήθηκε από Wicked Witch

if there is something personal, I don't mind to answer if I can.

However, I do believe that we need to express our concerns, dreams, questions etc in public (and of course behind our pseudonyms).

Many like you may have the same question.

And by answering your question maybe many will benefit.

Για επίπεδο ζωής και το που είναι ποιο εύκολο U.S.A or UK.

Εγώ νομίζω οτι είναι ποιο εύκολο μια χειρουργική ειδικότητα στην Αγγλία αλλά μετά οι μισθοί δεν είναι σαν της Αμερικής.

Τι νομίζεται; Μήπως υπάρχει καποιο thread που να λέει σχετικα με αυτό το θέμα;

Έψαξα αλλά δεν βρήκα κάτι με αυτά που ρώτησα.

if there is something personal, I don't mind to answer if I can.

However, I do believe that we need to express our concerns, dreams, questions etc in public (and of course behind our pseudonyms).

Many like you may have the same question.

And by answering your question maybe many will benefit.

alexouli κάνεις ειδικότητα στην Αγγλία;

Thats appealling . Care to share the sacred secret pathway MonkeyMan ?? Do too have like I also have 2,5 more years needed to accomplish before the end of my cool surgical specialty training ,and having returned to Gr from abroad recently i find myself with nuffingnothing to do during with my anamoni time. Is postingWould applying for this trust jobs in the UK be the answer ? I have like a 2,5 years experience etc on in my field and have to wait for like another 1 y or so for the next job.D'you Do you guys think its worth the a try ??

Still doesn't quite read like poetry...but....I no longer want to gouge my eyes out...

1.You come across like...an idiot like...when you like...use 'like' excessively, like the subculturaly retarded Jeremy Kyle fans...like...!

2.'Nufifng', 'Dya' et c should only be used by people who have already proven that they can handle with ease the conventional versions thereof ...and even then, only ...like ....in jest, informally !

3.Nothing 'sacred' about the cheaty path to a greekie CCT, thus I assume you meant 'secret' .If this is indeed the case (and you are not into the worshiping of false idols thing...) made sure you get someone to proof read your applications. Malaproisms are often....like...frowned upon...

With Kindest Regards,

Wicked Witch

(currently feeling extra wicked)

Hats off...

The UK Foundation Programme Office (UKFPO) has confirmed that, as predicted earlier this year, at the close of the application process on 19 October 2012 there are more applicants to the Foundation Programme starting in August 2013, than places currently available.

As previously communicated, this means that applications from individuals who do not provide proof of their right to work in the UK by 16 January 2013 will not be considered. These applicants will be withdrawn from the national process and numbers for oversubscription will be published on 21 January 2013.

As in previous years, the UKFPO will be working closely with the medical schools to ensure pastoral support is in place for applicants who are placed on the reserve list in February 2013.

For further information about the national application process go to www.foundationprogramme.nhs.uk.

Από το κακό στο χειρότερο αυτη η χώρα... χύνουν αίμα οι δικοι τους να πάρουν το πτυχιο αντε κ κανενα BSc κ να μη μπορουν να παρουν αδεια... επειδη τους παιρνουν τις θεσεις τα πολωνακια κ λοιποι... με δημοσιευσεις κ πτυχια αμφιβολου ποιοτητος.

Ευτυχως που παρέχουν pastoral support... Τι να πεις...

Med school expansion started in the early '00s ;-) rather than 4-6 yrs ago... even so it's inexcusable to invest so much time, money and effort and not protecting your own graduates.

I wonder what's the bma's stance on this...

Τροποποιήθηκε από pas moi

I had it coming... ;-)

Νομίζω ο καθένας μας μπορεί να κρίνει από μόνος του. Παρόλα αυτά απ'όσα διαβάζω εδώ με ελληνικό πτυχίο δε μπορεί καποιος να δηλωσει για f1... Οπότε θεωρητικά η απαντηση μου στην ερωτηση σου είναι πως βεβαιως και οχι ;-)

τους παιρνουν τις θεσεις τα πολωνακια κ λοιποi

Do Greekies belong with 'the rest'?

Ήμουν έτοιμη να σχολιάσω αλλά με πρόλαβε η Wicked Witch

Τελικά εμείς, σε αυτή τη χώρα θα θεωρούμε πάντα ότι είμαστε οι καλύτεροι από όλους και ας είμαστε οι χειρότεροι...

Νομίζω ο καθένας μας μπορεί να κρίνει από μόνος του. Παρόλα αυτά απ'όσα διαβάζω εδώ με ελληνικό πτυχίο δε μπορεί καποιος να δηλωσει για f1... Οπότε

Not true.

Αυτό είναι μια φήμη που απλά δε στέκει.

Από ότι ξέρω οι ιατρικές σχολές εδώ είναι συνδεδεμένες με τα foundation schools και εκτός αν εισαι "επικίνδυνος" είναι υποχρεωμένοι να σε βάλουν σε foundation programme

Αρα καλώς η κακώς οι Αγγλοι, για τα 2χρόνα foundation programmes προηγούνται (straight from med school)

Για τους Έλληνες υπάρχει πάντα το nhs jobs

Τροποποιήθηκε από alexoulis

Ναι αλεξουλη στα νιάτα μου έτσι ήταν. Πρωτα καναμε εμεις αιτηση κ οτι εμενε πηγαινε στους απ'εξω. Ειναι κ το πιο δικαιο,αφου χωρις φ1 οι δολιοι δεν μπορουν να παρουν αδεια... Αλλα έχχ την εντυπωση πως πλεον κανουν ολοι οι eligible applicants αιτηση απο την αρχη.

Αλλιως δεν μπορω να εξηγησω πως εμειναν καποιοι χωρις δουλεια...εκτος αν μειωσαν τις θεσεις. Το οποιο ειναι χαζο, αφου μπορουν να κοψουν φ2/ες τι κτλ...

Χασμα επικοινωνιας... ισως φταιει το οτι εδω κ λιγο καιρο λειτουργω σε τριτη γλωσσα...

Oh la la... :-)