Ειδικότητα στην Μεγάλη Βρετανία

Το NHS Jobs άλλαξε μορφή τελευταία. Πρέπει να ξαναρυθμίσεις τα search settings.

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

• 1 month later...

Αυτή τη στιγμή σε breaking news στο BBC ο Κάμερον αναπτύσσει live τα σχέδιά του για τον περιορισμό της ελεύθερης μετακίνησης και εργασίας των Ευρωπαίων πολιτών στο UK σε περίπτωση που επανεκλεγεί στις εκλογές του 2015...

Plans to cut EU immigration to the UK.

Στηρίζει σε αυτό όλη του την προεκλογική εκστρατεία. Ας ελπίσουμε να κερδίσουν οι Εργατικοί αυτή τη φορά...

Τροποποιήθηκε από sjjggst

• 1 month later...

Παιδια μια ερώτηση. Έχοντας κάνει ένα μέρος ειδικότητας στην ελλαδα και μικρη εργασιακή εμπειρία στο uk (sho) μπορω να κάνω αιτηση για ST1 για run through ειδικοτητα (omfs) χωρις να χρειαστεί να κάνω F2? έχω πιθανότητες ή αναγκαστικά θα πρέπει να ψάξω post F2?

depends how you are going to sell your training in Greece.

If you have in total more than 18 months of experience in pediatrics then you are not eligible for ST1 anymore.

depends how you are going to sell your training in Greece.

If you have in total more than 18 months of experience in pediatrics then you are not eligible for ST1 anymore.

Ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση alexoulis, εννοείς εάν θα είμαι overqualified? έχω γραψει 1 χρόνο γεν.χειρ Ελλάδα και προϋπηρεσία 4μηνες locum sho omfs.

Απλά είναι μπέρδεμα γιατί από το surgeryrecruitment λέει:

For the first time this year, there are two routes for training. Trainees can (and should) apply to Core Training but may also wish to apply for run-through-training with entry at ST1 OMFS in the four pilot deaneries (North East, North West, Mersey and Kings/Sussex/Surrey).

In 2008 the General Medical Council reviewed the practice of allowing OMFS trainees to ‘skip’ FY2 and decided it was illegal. However they recognise that some individuals may have left FY1 to take up another post or to start dental studies without completing two years Foundation Training. Any individuals in this position will have their case reviewed if they apply for CT after completing their dental degree.

Candidates will be eligible for consideration for entry into specialty training if they....are able to demonstrate the competences required to complete foundation training...and those who have not undertaken foundation training but can demonstrate the competences in another way.

Και το κορυφαίο όλων : There was an incident last year with a trainee wanting to pursue a career in OMFS

Although the trainee had very good documentation of CT and the support from their core trainers for CT2 competencies, the Head of the London Postgraduate School of Surgery Prof. Nigel Stansfield would not sign them off.

Dual degree trainees applying for CT to pursue an ST post in OMFS may therefore wish to avoid training in London.

!!!!

Google and read carefully the person specs for the specialty and level you are interested in.

Experience caps or other restrictions may well apply.

It seems to me that the excerpt you are quoting suggests:

1.The average trainee will apply to core training after FY2
2.They are currently piloting run through training in omfs some deaneries
3.you need to demonstrate FY competencies ... somehow( unless you are one of those exceptional cases who left FY1 to do something else -and a such don't 'have' full FY2 competencies documented).
4. Don't apply to London-the head of L.PG School of Surgery is unreasonable.

I presume you have a double degree(dental & medical)?

Your post suggests that you'll need to demonstrate that you achieved FY competencies in greece.

Τροποποιήθηκε από Wicked Witch

• 1 month later...

It has been a long way...

But finally, Neurosurgery ST3 National Training Number secured!

(Sorry but I wanted to share it with the only website that helped me, when i was just in the very beginning)

:) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Θέσεις Ειδικότητας για ξένους στη Σκωτία!

International Medical Training

http://jobs.bmj.com/employer/14431/nhs-education-for-scotland/

It has been a long way...

But finally, Neurosurgery ST3 National Training Number secured!

(Sorry but I wanted to share it with the only website that helped me, when i was just in the very beginning)

:) :) :)

μεγαλε Αλεξ, Συγχαρητηρια!, εχοντας μικρη ιδεα για το ποσο τρομακτικα δυσκολο ειναι να παρεις ST3 στο N/S,

χαιρομαι πολυ για σενα.

σε βλεπουμε ελπιζουμε κι εμεις και δεν απογοητευομαστε.

Keep on!

Πανος

Παιδια μια ερώτηση. Έχοντας κάνει ένα μέρος ειδικότητας στην ελλαδα και μικρη εργασιακή εμπειρία στο uk (sho) μπορω να κάνω αιτηση για ST1 για run through ειδικοτητα (omfs) χωρις να χρειαστεί να κάνω F2? έχω πιθανότητες ή αναγκαστικά θα πρέπει να ψάξω post F2?

Ciao Iordani.

ειμαι σε παρομοια φαση με σενα και κοιταζω για Ν/Χ.

Εαν ακομα δεν εχεις βγαλει ακρη,

παρε τηλ. στο 0148 26 60 700 (nhs specialty recruitment for SpR) και ρωτα για την ειδικοτητα που θελεις.

οβερ.

π

Καλησπέρα! Γνωρίζει κάποιος αν οι θέσεις ''trust SHO'' ή αλλιώς ''st1-st2 equivalent'' αναγνωρίζονται ως χρόνος ειδικότητας στην Ελλάδα? Αν ναι? Τι πληροφορίες θα πρέπει να συμπεριλαμβάνονται στο χαρτί ώστε να γίνει δεκτό απ' το ΚΕΣΥ (πρόκειται για χειρουργική ειδικότητα)?

Ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

Τροποποιήθηκε από George1988

• 2 weeks later...

Καλησπέρα! Γνωρίζει κάποιος αν οι θέσεις ''trust SHO'' ή αλλιώς ''st1-st2 equivalent'' αναγνωρίζονται ως χρόνος ειδικότητας στην Ελλάδα? Αν ναι? Τι πληροφορίες θα πρέπει να συμπεριλαμβάνονται στο χαρτί ώστε να γίνει δεκτό απ' το ΚΕΣΥ (πρόκειται για χειρουργική ειδικότητα)?

Ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!

https://dasta.auth.gr/cmsitem.aspx?sid=2&id=141

I believe this is the most updated version

• 3 weeks later...

Grkmds course?Huh?!

If you/plan to/have organise(d) it, they will come...

...but surely a bit of proper advertising would help!

Τροποποιήθηκε από Wicked Witch

• 1 month later...

Kαλησπέρα! Ενδιαφέρομαι γι α ΠΑΙΔΙΑΤΡΙΚΗ στην Αγγλια και θα ήθελα να ρωτήσω τα εξής:

1. Αν κανω 2 χρόνια ειδικότητας και 1 χρόνο αγροτικό , πόσες πιθανότητες έχω να με δεχτούν μετά ;

2. Σε αυτή τη περίπτωση, σε ποιο επίπεδο μπίνω ; μπορώ να κάνω FY ;

(* Ξέρω οτι είναι πιθανόν να έχουν τεθει αυτες οι ερωτησεις ξανα αλλά αρκετα posts είναι παλια (αρα ισως μη εγκυρα) και εκτός αυτού είναι πααααρα πολλά γι αν βγάλω άκρη!)

If you are interested to migrate to another country then you should consider checking all the previous posts firsts and ask questions after

If you are not bothered to check the previous posts (they are not that old - and are pretty accurate) then can you please explain why we should be bothered to to provide any information AGAIN?

Τροποποιήθηκε από alexoulis

http://www.greekmeds.gr/forum/topic/5844-aaeaeeeuocoa-ooci-iaaauec-anaaoaissa/?p=427523

Old but still fairly valid.

This thread is a MESS!

If I were starting right now I would not be able to make sense of this hell.

I've been 'here' for more than a decade - repetition is the mother of all learning :P

http://www.greekmeds.gr/forum/topic/5844-aaeaeeeuocoa-ooci-iaaauec-anaaoaissa/?p=427523

This thread is a MESS!

I've been 'here' for more than a decade - repetition is the mother of all learning :P

Επανάληψη μήτηρ μαθήσεως.

Κάνοντας αιτήσεις για LAS foundation year 1 posts σε ορισμένα posts στην αίτηση περιλαμβάνονται οι εξής ερωτήσεις

1) Do you have current Section 12 (Mental Health Act England and Wales) Approval for working in this NHS region?

2) Are you currently registered in this employer’s region as a ‘Responsible Clinician’?
υπάρχει κάποιος που να γνωρίζει περί αυτών; Προφανώς οι απαντήσεις σε ένα που ξεκινάει τώρα στο UK είναι No και No.

You will not need to worry about S12 until you go on the ST4 rota.

You will not need AC status (ie the stamp of approval to act as the Responsible Clinician) until you become a consultant.

You will get S12 approval once you complete your MRCPsych and go on the relevant course. S12 means you can detain patients under the Act.

You will get AC status once you get your CCT (having trained in England/Wales- not Scotland!) and have been on the relevant course (there is an application involved, but no need to go into details on grkmds, its largely a formality).

If applying for FY/CT posts the answers will, of course, be 'no' and 'no'.

If applying to ST4 the answer should be 'yes/ am getting it ASAP' and 'no'

If applying for consultant posts the answers would be expected to be 'yes' and 'yes/am getting it ASAP'.

Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ! Από την έρευνα που έκανα online έτσι τα είχα καταλάβει και εγώ απλά με προβλημάτισε που τα βάζουν στις αιτήσεις. Και πάλι σε ευχαριστώ!

This thread is a MESS!

It has always been a mess.

Some of us still managed to make sense.

I am very patient with someone who is new and scared of the system. But I have no sympathy to someone who states in his first post that he cannot be bothered to read the thread.