Civilservant's topic

civilservant

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

A JUSTIFICATION OF THE ESTIMATION OF THE ORDER OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF HUMAN DEATHS AND COST FROM 50 TO MORE THAN 150 TRILLIONS EURO IN THE CASE OF HUGE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE WHEN A NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANT

EXPLODE AS NUCLEAR BOMB...S.O.S...S.O.S...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+

Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Tuesday-17-October-2017

Your relevant references are:

[1] “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,in the proceedings of 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society,hold at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece and also existing in the Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf

[2] “Calculating a Risk-Appropriate Insurance Premium to Cover Third-Party Liability Risks that Result from Operation of Nuclear Power Plants”Versicherungsforen Leipzig, commissioned by the German Renewable Energy Federation,2011

[3] ” Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for the People and the Environment “ , Alexey V. Yablakov , et all ,in Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences,USA, 2009

The Study [2] on calculating the Risk of a Severe Nuclear Accident in Germany reported as high-case numbers of the Nuclear Catastrophe 5.3 Millions Cancers and cost 5.566 Trillions Euro (2011)...

Similar studies in Germany and France have evaluated the cost about 7.5 Trillions Euro for a Severe Nuclear Accident in Germany of France. As Severe Nuclear Accident these studies understand a Nuclear Accident as the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident , when a Nuclear Fission Power Plant is NOT explode as Nuclear Bomb...

Now Think...

a)In f.e. the Chernobyl Nuclear Accident about 4 to 5 % of its nuclear core dispersed in the environment, viz about of 50 Kgr of Plutonium and this Plutonium “not very far” and most of it in non inhaled side particles in low density population area. From reference [3] the number of human deaths,until 2009,of Chernobyl nuclear accident was estimated in about one Million,worldwide....

B) One microgram (0.000001 gram) of Plutonium if it is inhaled by a human can cause Cancer to him/her. A typical nuclear fission power plant with four nuclear reactors of total power 4x1000 MW with their spent nuclear fuel storages may contain of the order of about 20 Tones! Of Plutonium , which when this typical nuclear fission power plant explode as Nuclear Bomb , ALL THE 20 TONES OF PLUTONIUM WILL BE RELEASED IN THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT in tropospheric and stratospheric atmospheric circulation IN INHALLED SIZES PARTICLES EFFECTING/CANCER HUMANS & ANIMALS ...

c) When a nuclear core meltdown happens in a nuclear fission power plant, then the probability of this nuclear power plant to explode as Nuclear Bomb became Significant!....and at least three nuclear core meltdown have been happened in nuclear fission power plants (Three Miles Island,USA,1999, Chernobyl,USSR,1986,Fukushima,Japa,2011,etc)...

Because of the above, our estimations for the Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident mentioned in the title of this article are considered scientifically as logical estimations...S.O.S..S.O.S...

And because of the above the PREVENTION !!! of Nuclear Catastrophes MUST be considered as First priority of Humanity and planet Earth...(particularly considering the Nuclear Human factor...)

S.N. This author has extensively researched the topics of Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents(when a Nuclear Fission Power Plant explode as Nuclear Bomb) BUT Very Big Barriers are put to him from European Parliament'Petitions Committee,the Greek State and Others, which must be Investigated...

THE VALUE OF A FULLY INDEPENDED INTERNATIONAL THINK TANK IN THE FIELDS OF 
    INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY,ONCOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Physicist graduated with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Greece,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied + Theoretically) graduated from McGill University of Canada with Canadian Scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,former Research Scientist working in Basic & Fundamental Scientific Research in H.C.M.R. in Greece and continuing after it,
postal address:Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email:sifiskon@otenet.gr , Thursday-19-October-2017

Your reference are:
[1] Our previous communications...
[2] “Inside the Think Tank-Advising the Cabinet 1971-1983” by Tessa  Blackstone,et al,1988
[3] “Global Think Tanks” by James McGann et al , 2010  

From [2],p.11 “...Governments are always at some risk of losing sight of the need to consider the totality of their current policies in relation to longer term objectives;and the pay too little attention to the difficult,but critical,task of evaluating as objectively as possible the alternative policy options and priorities open to them”. From [2],p.12 “...THERE IS AN EXCESSIVE FOCUS ON THE SHORT TERM”. From [2],p.12 “...Certain styles of doing things become customary,and slow to change”.
From [2],p.14 “The performance of rulers - i.e. the Quality of decisions that they take-is weakened by factors inherent in the very processes in which rulers are involved:”overload”,stress,and strain,the manipulation of information by colleagues and subordinates,”court politic”,excessive deference on the part of most of their advisers,and so on...”. From [2],p.20 “The typical civil servant joins (Government) in his or her early twenties and stay for lifetime...because few leave,few arrive,so there is little infiltration of the bureaucracy from outside,which might bring in new ideas and new methods(viz it exist in Governments a group thinking problem).
In addition of the above this author add that most civil servants afraid to consider problems that make sad their hierarchy and very often top job position are taken because of political or other connections and not because of qualifications, therefore then  ,often, top administrators they cannot understand the very criticality of not usual working themes and ideas, as f.e. the very criticality of the Prevention! of Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents in case a Nuclear Fission Power Plant Explode as Nuclear Bomb!, or the Need of a “Unified Theory of Oncology” to Guide! in accelerated way the applied oncology research towards cure of Cancer disease or the Fundamental Problem of the evolution of Humanity towards to its De-humanization!..These Vital Problems have been considered by this author in [1] and in his scientific publications...

The above reasons act as an introduction of the Need for  Fully Independent International Think Tanks and this author,alone,try to act as one Fully Independent!!! International Think Tank considering Vital problems of Humanity and of the planet Earth...However he welcome feedback communications in order to improve the quality and the effective of his research work,e.t.c.,...
      s.n. Very Big Barriers and Big Injustices are put to this author which make difficult his research work, because high destructive international interests are going against the Good of Humanity & planet Earth...In our scientific understanding, an International Investigation(s) & Actions are Needed  ,before in the Humanity & in planet Earth happens irreversible Huge Catastrophe(s) ,due to the existing and future high technology controlled by Evil minds (above the Nations) who govern the evolution of Humanity & planet Earth...

• 2 weeks later...

PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR AGAINST CRITICAL JOBS HUMANS AS NUCLEAR PHYSICISTS,POLITICIANS,DIPLOMATS,MILITARY & OTHERS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-22910-55275,Wednesday-1-November-2017

Your references are:

[1] Joseph-Christos Kondylakis ' Petition to the European Parliament dated 31-July-2017 entitled "NUCLEAR CRIME(S) NUCLEAR NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... "together with its attached electronic files and the DVD+Documents that I sent (with Registered letter) to Petitions' Committee of European Parliament describe our Theme for further critical Investigations...

[2] My email(s) to ALL Members (about 750) of European Parliament entitled “To ALL MEPs : IS THERE JUSTICE IN EUROPEAN UNION IN VITAL THEMES OF EUROPE & HUMANITY??...” dated 21-October-2017

[3] “Theory of evolution of an Intelligent ecosystem” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, published in the scientific journal “Acta Biotheoretica” , 45(2), June 1997 , p.181-182

Psychological/Psychiatrical War may be defined as war against Human(s) that can effect negatively his/her/their psychological or/and psychiatrical state.

Psychological/Psychiatrical War may or may not understood by its/their victim(s) , but it can effects its/their thinking or/and behavior or/and health.

Often , critical job human(s) may be victim of psychological war , if certain high interests want to control or neutralize this human(s) and his/her/their thinking or/and action(s) concerning critical theme(s) ,as the International Nuclear Safety,Business interests,Political Interests,National Security interests,Economy interests,Scientific interests & Others...

There are many ways a Psychological/Psychiatrical War may happens, but the most common way involve information war ,which can be listened or/and seen , or/and transmitted in the threshold of person hearing (f.e. ref [1],[2]) or/and in the threshold of his/her perception . In the cases of information transmission in the threshold of perception of a person(s) , this(these) person(s) may consider his/her/their own thought the transmitted information,except if his/her cognitive intelligence {based in the n-cycles of iteration process of cognitive intelligence of asking [Why?,Because,Does it makes sense?] (ref. [3],[2],[1])},understand the illogical relationships “meaning” of received information...

Otherwise, if the person consider as his/her own though the transmitted to him/her information , then this person can be very easily controlled or even can be transformed to psychological or/and psychiatry patient, which may include its neutralization by putting him/her in psychiatric hospital...

Our Theme is of paramount importance for Politicians,Diplomats,Nuclear Physicists,Military people and other people when visit,work or live in places that can be controlled by special interests, particularly in times when they are involved in critical jobs or/and in critical decisions making, e.t.c.

For understanding a practical case of happening in our Theme , we recommend the very careful study of the above references [1],[2],[3] & this author welcome feedback(s) from the Vital case/reference [2]

WORLDWIDE STANDARDIZED MIND SET AND ALSO ON PROBLEMS CONFRONTING THE   
                REVOLUTIONARY FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Friday-3-November-2017

“A Great problem is the standardized mind set,worldwide...” said to this author by the Ambassador of Canada, in this author interview with him when he was immigrating to Canada...

When for first time I heard the above saying,in 1980,I could not understand its extreme significant, for f.e All Politicians,Governments,Embassies,Mass Communication Media,Business and even scientific research having a very standardized mind set...(in recent practice an email of me sent to ALL Members of European Parliament,about 750 MEPs,concerning international nuclear safety,oncology fundamental scientific research,experiments on humans and big violation of European treaties from the Petition committee of European Parliament proved the Standardized mind set of ALL Members of European Parliament(from extreme right to extreme left of 28 Nations “variety”) viz the no-reply from anyone of MEPs!...Similar experience of Standardized Mind set have been proved  to this author from his communications with “variety” of many Embassies of different religions,cultures,system of Government,places of the world...)
S.N. Simply said Standardized Mind Set means Control,worldwide,...

Considering now revolutionary fundamental scientific research and revolutionary innovations. I will present the Theme under the experience of this author...

In 1983 , I created the revolutionary for its time “Unified Theory of Oncology” (based on molecular and sub-molecular informatics and their information networks) having in mind to act as a compass to Guide! in accelerated way the applied oncology research toward to cure of Cancer disease ,at least in most of its cases. Later I sent with registered letters my articles to most “famous” scientific journals in Europe and USA for publications and these journals [as it also happens in other fundamental scientific articles of mine as “The Theory of evolution of an Intelligent ecosystem” and others] these “famous” journals they did Not even confirm the receival by them of my article(s)...But, in this time,in 1983, the “famous” journals were widely publishing f.e. the oncology research of the Harvard University(Prof. Christos Antoniades) of U.S.A. writing that the (only) cause of Cancer is a...pirate virus!...a very silly idea...
Although I presented my “Unified Theory of Oncology” in an European Universities Conference in Oncology, in Thessaloniki,Greece,1997 and it was published in the official scientific journal of ALL Greece Medical Association “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 , NO other “famous” scientific journals and NO Mass Communication Media in Greece or Internationally wanted to publish my revolutionary fundamental scientific research in Oncology,Internationally Nuclear Safety ,e.t.c. ,except lately,18-May-2017 page 21, a Greek newspaper with small circulation the “Eleutheri Ora” published my letter to the editor concerning Cancer research...
      Considering my experience with publishing revolutionary fundamental scientific research , I think a “fashion”, a “status”, a “technical” system of evaluation of scientific research(f.e. Impact factor of “famous” journal and Not the real studying & real understanding the scientific article,e.t.c.),  and the controlled directions of research are leading to a Standardized Mind Set  of reviewers of standardized scientific journals ,prohibiting!, internationally, to be published excellent revolutionary scientific research from independent scientific researchers. Even worst we cannot exclude that exist a conspiracy in publishing “scientific” research in critical areas, as f.e medicine & elsewhere.,  by allowing for publication Only the “political or business ” “correct” ideas and “research”...

STANDARDIZED MINDSET MEANS MIND CONTROL OR 
                                       MIND DICTATORSHIP...
My Clarifications on my Fax/email ,dated 3-November-2017,entitled “WORLDWIDE STANDARDIZED MINDSET AND ALSO ON PROBLEMS CONFRONTING THE REVOLUTIONARY FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH...”

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,1013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-5-November-2017

Because of my previously sent to you Fax/email of 3-Nov-2017 mentioned above refer to the Very Critical Theme of Mind Control or Mind Dictatorship via Worldwide Standardized Mindset , I provide hereby some clarifications for my Fax/email  of 3-Nov-2017 “Worldwide Standardized Mindset...”

[1] My email sent(on 21-October-2017 , about 18h 21m GR time) to ALL (about 750) MEPs was entitled “ To ALL MEPs : IS THERE JUSTICE IN EUROPEAN UNION IN VITAL THEMES OF EUROPE & HUMANITY??...”. You have also received this email and it was a very well written letter,concerning International Nuclear Safety,Fundamental Oncology Research,Experiments on Human(s) and Big violation of European Treaty from the Petition Committee of European Parliament...

[2] My email to about 750 MEPs was properly transmitted and it must be received by the MEPs (except about 5 of them,with wrong address) as I statistically understand from some automatically sent  reply messages that I received which verify Only the receival of my email, and writing that they will reply to me...BUT I did NOT receive any actual reply until today(viz ZERO actual reply(ies))...

[3] I understand that MEPs receive a large number of emails daily, but to such Critical themes concerning my email (see [1]) must be given special attention,since it vitally concern Europe,Humanity,planet Earth (and the author). If I was a busy MEP then with Responsibility! I could send a reply of the form “Thank you for your letter informing me for critical topics. Your letter was transferred to my assistant (or service) for further consideration” and if the further consideration proved the criticality of its Themes , I could make Investigation of its Themes together with question in European Parliament and possibly giving copies of the letter to relevant Committees of European Parliament & Elsewhere...

[4] The statistical sample of about 750 MEPs is a very significant ,large number, that can prove! statistically the Standardized Mindset(Mind Control) of ALL Members of European Parliament (MEPs).This experiment is very important because it concerns really Vital Themes of Europe,Humanity & planet Earth (see [1]) and it refers to Politicians with supposed “variety” of 28 Nations and with political spectrum from extreme right to extreme left. Therefore because such STANDARDIZED MINDSET exist in European Parliament and also in Embassies of different Religions,Cultures,system of Government,places of Earth then it is very critical to further investigated our Theme of STANDARDIZED MINDSET/MIND CONTROL in European and planet Earth(for worldwide Mind Dictatorship) levels...

IN SUMMARY : The Theme of STANDARDIZED MINDSET/MIND CONTROL of Politicians,Diplomats,Civil Servants,Mass Communication Media,Business,Scientific Research & Others may be considered among the Top problems ,for further Investigations, in Europe & Humanity...

THE CATASTROPHE OF INTELLECTUALITY IN HUMANITY :

TRANSFORMING HUMAN(S) TO SUB-ANIMAL STATUS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Theoretical Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Monday-6-November-2017

We may understand as “Intellectuality” the ability of a human to think logically for abstract meanings & themes and for theoretical themes far away of him/her self ,towards to infinity entities...

As examples we may consider Philosophical thinking,Theoretical scientific thinking from micro-cosmos to beyond the Universe(s),Religion(which may explain entities based on set of dogma, beyond the birth of Universe(s) , where the science stop),Theoretical Mathematics,e.t.c.

Historically, the first Intellectuals were the ancient Greeks, who develop also the logic process, philosophy and the abstract thinking...[therefore the Greek Nation is the first trying to annihilate]

It is this author understanding. that after about the second world war and extremely more powerful in our current times, the Humanity has interest only for material entities and for information leading to material entities and almost all humans have been forced to interest only for his/her self and practical things of society...

Unfortunately the authorities governing the nations and multi-nations organizations are forced to a very busy routine of mostly day to day interests and for almost all of them the only entities that count and work for them are money and power and their selves...

Practically, Families & Love are broken and only sex is promoted,Constructive Religion(s){based on Love and Good Hope} are Destroyed,cognitive intelligence of human(s) is disappearing,beauty of arts and human(s) is destroyed,the nature is destroyed by...legislation as in homosexuality,psychiatry illnesses are maximized,

University education and promotions almost fully forget the abstract theories and theoretical philosophy and ,as this author discuss with a friend of him, in actual practice all the ministries of a government become slaves of the ministry of economics,as to be the only existing ministry...

Slowly in the past, but very fast in current times the Human(s) is transformed in an Sub-Animal status, because even the higher thinking animals have families and societies and love and normal psychological state(s)...

As intellectual, we understand (f.e. Study our previous relevant communications) that the jewish control of Humanity with its god only the material life & money & power and its religion talmud & kabbalah teaching the superiority of jews and their goal for a worldwide dictatorship is the most probable cause for the Catastrophe of the Intellectuality in Humanity and the Transformation of Gentiles Human(s) to Sub-Animal status...

S.O.S....Also because those who govern the Humanity (above the Nations) ,as proved from the current times evolution of Humanity, have Evil mind and they control High Technology ,they are capable to destroy the Humanity and the planet Earth...S.O.S...

s.n. This is a scientific research article,motivated for an possible explanation why about 750 MEPs fully ignore Vital Intellectual themes of Humanity, as the International Nuclear Safety,Theoretical Oncology, Illegal Experiments on Human(s) & Big Violation of European Treaty(ies)...

AN EFFORT TO TRY TO EVALUATE VERY APPROXIMATELY THE ORDER OF MAGNITUDE  
      OF THE PROBABILITY A NUCLEAR FISSION POWER REACTOR TO EXPLODE AS                 
                                                               NUCLEAR BOMB...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Anavissos region,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Monday-13-Nov-2017

Your references are:
[1] My article, “Theoretically and in very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb”,in Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf
[2] Dr Thomas Cochran, “Reassessing the frequency of partial core melt accidents”,from Internet site:   
http://www.energypolicyblog.com/2011/04/27/reassessing-the-frequency-of-partial-core-melt-accidents/

First of all, the probability of a nuclear fission reactor to explode as nuclear bomb is very strongly depended on the design of the nuclear fission reactor and also on the process of nuclear fuel core melting (“nuclear meltdown”) ,therefore it is extremely difficult to estimate an overall probability of a  such accident ,for the nuclear fission reactors operating worldwide...

However,the Politicians and other people often need numerical estimations in very critical themes as in nuclear power,therefore in the following we will offer some relevant thoughts ,something between science and feeling ,of a very approximate estimation of the order of magnitude for an overall probability for a nuclear fission power reactor to explode as nuclear bomb.

The USA' Nuclear Regulatory Commission estimates nuclear core melt probability about 1 to 5 per 10000 reactor years, viz for about 500 nuclear fission power reactors operating worldwide, about to 1 to 5 in 20 years,worldwide.(ref. [2])

Also in ref. [2] is written that : Worldwide, there have been 582 nuclear power reactors that have operated approximately 14,400 reactor-years (1). Thus, to date, the historical frequency of core-melt accidents is about one in 1,300 reactor-years [14,400/11 = 1,309], or excluding SRE, about one in 1,400 reactor-years. In other words about 1 accident in 2.4 years...

Therefore approximately we may expect about 1 nuclear fuel core melting accident (one “nuclear meltdown”) in 2.4 to 20 years...

When a nuclear fuel melting accident occur in a nuclear fission power reactor then the probability for this nuclear reactor to explode as nuclear bomb become significant,particularly for the PWR and BWR which consist the very big part of operating nuclear fission power reactors,worldwide.(think on ref. [1])

For further estimation of the conditional probability in our theme, we proceed on our feeling to very approximate, feel & think ,that when a nuclear fuel melting accident occur in a nuclear fission power reactor of PWR or BWR type then (since about 4 of 12 “nuclear meltdown” resulted in full meltdown) 
and (since in full meltdown, in “all” the cases, the nuclear vessel remain intact for “nuclear times”) and … , let then feel that  in about 1 to 3  such cases the nuclear reactor may explode as nuclear bomb...

Therefore,the overall probability,worldwide, a nuclear fission power reactor to explode as nuclear bomb is very approximately of the order of magnitude :      one in about 22 to 180 years...

THINKING ON A POSSIBLE CONSPIRACY AGAINST FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH ON NUCLEAR SAFETY , ONCOLOGY & ON ILLEGAL EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS ,E.T.C.

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Monday-20-November-2017

Your references are:
[1] Joseph-Christos Kondylakis ' Petition to the European Parliament dated 31-July-entitled  "NUCLEAR CRIME(S) NUCLEAR NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... "together with its attached electronic files and the DVD+Documents that I sent (with Registered letter) to Petitions' Committee of European Parliament describe our Theme for further critical Investigations...
[2] My email(s) to ALL Members (about ) of European Parliament entitled “To ALL MEPs : IS THERE JUSTICE IN EUROPEAN UNION IN VITAL THEMES OF EUROPE & HUMANITY??...” dated 21-October-

To: People,ALL Members of European Parliament,European Union Authorities & Others...

1. A Fundamental scientific research on the VITAL International Nuclear Safety is presented in my QUANTITATIVE scientific article “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a Nuclear Fission Reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb ! “ (ref. [1],[2]) , in which case the dead people on long time term may be thousands of millions and the cost of the Huge catastrophe may be estimated from 50 to more than 150 Trillions of Euro...

2. A Fundamental scientific research in Oncology have been presented in my “Unified Theory of Oncology” (ref [1],[2[) which I created in 1983 ,which is valid for all forms of Cancer disease and my theory was verified from the applied cancer research as valid theory in 2015 and it can acts as basic “compass” to Guide in high accelerated way the applied cancer research towards to cure of cancer disease,at least in most of its cases...

3. A description of illegal experiment on nuclear physicist(s) working in nuclear power plant(s) ,which put in high critical danger the European & International Nuclear Safety is described in (ref [1]) together with a Fundamental significant scientific article that I wrote because of that experiment , which article'title is “An influence of semiology to psychology & psychiatry”

4. Additional Fundamental scientific research articles exist in the CV with a CD of July 2014 of this author,in the scientific literature ,in the Internet and in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere on fields as : Cognitive Intelligence,Evolution of Ecosystem,Criminal Law,Macroeconomics,Decision making,Informatics/Computer science,Mathematics, Evolution of Humanity,and in other fields...

However,a deep investigation in the life of this author/scientific researcher can prove that Very Big Barriers are put to his scientific research efforts to Stop him from further efficient scientific research, which Very Big Barriers may be proved to form a part of an International Conspiracy...

Therefore, for benefits of Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s),we kindly ask from you to Investigate our Case(s) and to may be generalized and for Other Persons relevant Case(s)...

S.N. This author is a Physicist graduated with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, and Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically) post-graduated from McGill University of Canada with Canadian Scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor at the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,Fundamental Research Scientist in HCMR,etc

APPENDIX: A letter presenting some of the Barrier put to this author/Fundamental Research Scientist

BLOCKING FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,

NUCLEAR SAFETY & OTHER CRITICAL FIELDS ...

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency,Euratom,Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Others...
Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,etc, creator of the original fundamental scientific articles “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb...” and “The Unified theory of oncology” & others, postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-26-August-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

THEY CREATE BIG PROBLEMS TO ME WHICH PUT BIG BARRIERS TO ME TO WORK ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON VITAL THEMES AS IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY OF EXTREME SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS, IN THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY WHICH CAN GUIDE & ACCELERATE THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND IN OTHER FIELDS...

[1] By Violating the Order from May 2015 of the Prosecutor of Criminal court who ordered my pension organization I.K.A. to start giving my pension into 20 days ,because I work in Vital themes of International Nuclear Safety , they have me,Illegally, for more than 20 months! with Zero! Pension...

[2] They STOP ALL my telephones & fax communications with ALL faculties,Departments and Persons in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece (from which I graduated with a B.Sc with Excellent degree) and they STOP my email communications with the Physics Dept. of McGill University,Canada(from which I graduated with a M.Sc with Canadian scholarship) and also STOP my communications with others Critical organizations...

[3] NO Mass Media communication and journal publish my original fundamental scientific research...

[4] HUGE properties taxes ask from me the Greek Government,while it does NOT give my pension...

[5] NONE protection I have from the Greek Justice system, while many times I ask its help...

[6] HUGE Problems create to me the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament f.e as NOT registering many of my Petitions and Deleting Petitions of mine from its Internet submit site,etc,...

[7] I canNot receive a Vital book for my research, with title “Managing Nuclear projects” by J. Devgun
,2013 because it costs 175 Euro and Think that THE NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT IS THE VITAL FACTOR IN NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES,etc ...

[8] Other additional Problems...
so how I can continue my Original Fundamental Scientific Research in International Nuclear Safety,Oncology and in other fields , for the big benefits of Humanity & planet Earth?...S.O.S....

IF A NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANT EXPLODE AS NUCLEAR BOMB THEN IN 50 YEARS

MAY EXPECTED ABOUT BILLIONS OF HUMAN DEATHS FROM CANCER DUE TO Pu alone...

A case of Nuclear Bomb explosion of a nuclear reactor, in 4x1000 MWe nuclear plant in India or China

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),Anavissos region,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Monday-20-Nov-2017

A precise estimation of Human deaths after the explosion of a nuclear fission power plant as Nuclear Bomb is extremely difficult to be calculated ,because very many factors effect its calculation as the total inventory of radioactive material including Plutonium in the nuclear fuel core of nuclear reactors and their used nuclear fuel storages in the nuclear fission power plant,the meteorological conditions,the topography of ground,the population density and their habits,and other factors. A relevant informative book is mentioned in reference [1].

Here, we will try to estimate very approximately the Human Deaths after a typical nuclear fission plant of power 4x1000 MWe explode somewhere in China or India which are the most populated nations and because of the extreme complexity of the problem in its precise estimation , we will use science with some assumptions made in order to be able to offer a numerical very approximate indication to the politicians and to the people...

In a Nuclear Bomb explosion 90% of its radioactivity appear in the top of mushroom which typically reach to about 11 Km above ground (ref [1]). Let assume that in China or India happens a nuclear bomb explosion of a typical nuclear power plant which may contains 20 tones of Plutonium in the nuclear reactors cores and their used nuclear fuel storages which is dispersed in the layer of air above ground covering the area of China and India (which volume is about 11.000 m x area of China & India(9.600.000 + 3.287.263 square kilometers = about (12.8x11) x 10 exponent 15 = 1.4 x 10 exponent 17 cubic meters of air ) . Let also assume that one tenth (an arbitrary number) of the 20 tones of plutonium is homogeneously dissolved in the above mentioned layer of air of total surface of China and India, then the concentration of Plutonium (in inhaled size particles of plutonium,because of nuclear bomb explosion) will be (2/1.4) x 10 exponent -5 micrograms of Plutonium per cubic meter of air .

A human breath about 20 cubic meters of air per day (ref. [1]) ,therefore in 30 years breath about

2.19 x 10 exponent 5 cubic meters of air, therefore a person living in China or India in 30 years will breath about 3.12 micrograms of Plutonium. BUT one microgram of Plutonium if it is inhaled by a human can cause Cancer to him/her. Therefore in about 30 years (or to 40 years for delayed cancers) we may expect the number of population of China and India , viz about 2.7 Billions Humans , to die from Cancer from the released Plutonium alone and more people outside China and India to die, because of Cancer due to Plutonium AND additional Cancers due to other radioactive released isotopes ,because of an explosion as Nuclear Bomb of a typical nuclear power plant (in China or India) …. S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...particularly for the Nuclear Human factor in its generalized meaning...

Note: Because this author lives in Greece and know very well about the Greek & Turkish habits the management,supervisor and “key” jobs to be assigned almost always because of “connections” including “examinations & tests” solutions to may be given to friends, therefore this author is extremely worry about the Qualifications of personal & government related (directly and indirectly) with the operation of the future Turkish nuclear plants as in Akkuyu and for the nuclear policy of Turkey...

References are:

[1] “Radioactivity of Environment” by Konstantinos Papastefanou,2010,in Greek

[2] Joseph-Christos Kondylakis relevant communications

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant

• 2 weeks later...

To: International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency,European Union Authorities,Greek Nation Authorities,(Cyprus Embassy,Russian Embassy,Turkey Embassy) in Greece , Others...

From:Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division(Nuclear Plants) of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,
Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 ,
Tuesday-28-November-2017

Relevant documents are;
[1] my fax of date Monday-20-November-2017 entitled “ IF A NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANT EXPLODE AS NUCLEAR BOMB THEN IN 50 YEARS MAY EXPECTED ABOUT BILLIONS OF HUMAN DEATHS FROM CANCER DUE TO Pu alone...
A case of Nuclear Bomb explosion of a nuclear reactor, in 4x1000 MWe nuclear plant in India or China”                                                               [2] my fax of date Monday-13-November-2017 entitled “AN EFFORT TO TRY TO EVALUATE VERY APPROXIMATELY THE ORDER OF MAGNITUDE OF THE PROBABILITY A NUCLEAR FISSION POWER REACTOR TO EXPLODE AS NUCLEAR BOMB...

***  THE PRIMARY CAUSE IN ALMOST ALL NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES IS THE NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR !!! , MAINLY THE LACK OF  RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS TO NUCLEAR FISSION/NUCLEAR ENGINEERING OF THE MANAGEMENT !! , THE NUCLEAR WORKER AND OF THE NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR IN ITS GENERALIZED MEANING...  ***                                                                    
In the planed to start soon construction Nuclear Fission Power Plant in Akkuyu of Turkey, in its Board of Directors there is NO Nuclear Physicist/Nuclear Engineer and almost ALL members of its Board of Directors are fully in IGNORANCE !!! of the science & technology of Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Engineering      ...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S... 
the above together with the Turkish habit most critical jobs to be assigned often primarily because of “connections”... create HUGE problem in the NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR in the future Nuclear Power Industry of Turkey , with direct VERY HIGH NUCLEAR RISK effects to Turkey,Cyprus,Greece,Europe and Internationally...
Note:From Akkuyu NPP Internet site:http://www.akkunpp.com/board-of-directors ,we learn the “Qualifications” of its Board of Directors: Chairwoman Anastasia Gennadievna Zoteeva-Applied Mathematics/ Economics, Fuad Akhundov-Business & Finance ,Gennadiy Stanislavovich Sakharov-Economics, Hasan Cuneyd Zapsu-Economics, Yekaterina Viktorovna Lyakhova-Judge & Economics, Alexey Gennadievich Zhukov- Technical Sciences.

THE VITAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HUMAN FACTOR MANAGEMENT IN NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES AND THE ULTRA RISK WEAKNESSES OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS/GOVERNORS IN NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax;+30-2291055275 , Thursday-30-November-2017

My motivation to write this article is my experience in nuclear plants'headquarters and my 28-November-2017 fax concerning the 'qualifications” of board of directors of Akkuyu NPP,in Turkey.

The Human Factor Management define the qualifications & select the human factor in nuclear organization,create goals & policies for it ,plan for it,,allocate resources,delegate work, coordinate & supervise and it is primarily Responsible for the functions & evolution of the nuclear organization...

In complex organizations as those involving nuclear energy it is mandatory the Human Factor Management to have good knowledge of the theory and practice of nuclear physics/nuclear engineering

,because it must fully understand the available options(time,space,case) & consequences of its decisions,primarily and first of all in the International Nuclear Safety...

History has proven that almost ALL Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes happens directly or/and indirectly because of the Nuclear Human Factor and primarily can be originated to decisions taken(or not taken but must be taken) by the Nuclear Human Factor Management !! ...Therefore is of outmost importance the qualifications of the Management of the Nuclear Human Factor, including critically the qualifications of its board of directors/governors...

It is a Fact,worldwide,that in nuclear energy organizations its management(including its board of governors) Lack,almost always, of scientific knowledge in nuclear fission/nuclear engineering (theoretical & applied) by being in almost all cases economists,construction engineers,military officers, but actually Never nuclear physicist/nuclear engineers(in theory and in practice) and this has tremendous consequences in NOT understanding nuclear fission/nuclear engineering transients(time,space, case) particularly in severe nuclear cases where nothing explicity is written in nuclear manuals and it may lead to severe nuclear accident/catastrophe ..S.O.S...

Starting from the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency(I.”A”.E.A.) and going to the Nuclear Installations, in their board of directors/governors are almost only economics & lawyers, who put ,because of their mindset, first of all the economic issues of nuclear organizations and secondary the international nuclear safety, because they are also unable to understand “complex” issues of it as f.e. in Fukushima nuclear plant building high sea walls,not putting very critical emergency equipment in the...basement,not having extra portable equipment,etc and in Canada & elsewhere the board of directors of nuclear installations not approving high resources for nuclear simulators to be really capable to simulate severe nuclear accidents ,and the I.”A”.E.A. General directors to speak and write in scientific critical themes with a language of “commerce” that it is not at all precise and leads to misleadings and incomplete perception of nuclear problems and possibly in act of accidents...

It extremely well known among the good scientists that, a major criterion for approval of an issue by the board of governors of a nuclear installations including the I.”A”.E.A. is the very impressive presentation of the issue in form of impressive...pictures,colors,fancy diagrams,beautiful letters and good quality...paper and of course are prohibited any mathematical formula above elementary school...

Will these people plan strategically for min International Nuclear Safety Abnormal events???...S.O.S...

s.n. A very small test for the board of governors of I.”A”.E.A. & NPPs , please calculate 0/0 ? ...

To:People,U.N.,I.C.C.,I.”A”.E.A.,European Authorities,Embaassies of Nations,Others...

From:Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-2-December-2017

Your reference are:

[1] My fax/email of date Thursday-30_November-2017 entitled “THE VITAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HUMAN FACTOR MANAGEMENT IN NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES AND THE ULTRA RISK WEAKNESSES OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS/GOVERNORS IN NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS...”

[2] S.O.S. “If a typical nuclear fission power plant of 4x1000 MWe explode as nuclear bomb then about 20 Tones!! of Plutonium will be released in the environment and think one microgram (0.000001 gram) of Plutonium if it is inhaled by a human can cause Cancer...”

Because of the above references, we very strongly recommend to the receivers of this communication to create an international investigation(s) to nuclear organizations(including the International “Atomic” (NUCLEAR) Energy Agency) and to nuclear installations for studying the curriculum vitae of their board of directors/governors and directors/managers/supervisors if exist the Very Critical specialty of Nuclear Fission/nuclear physics/nuclear engineering(applied+theoretically) which concerns the essence!! of the nuclear safety of nuclear energy systems in order to Prevent Big Nuclear Catastrophes...

Note: It is a Big Crime against Humanity(endangering Humanity to very huge number of deaths,as attempt with dolus eventualis) to may find that in the above case(s) exist only... lawyers, economists, construction engineers,military officers and almost None nuclear physicist/nuclear fission...S.O.S...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION concerning the communications of this author...

Because of my scientific specialty I make scientific research on extreme severe nuclear accidents(f.e. when a nuclear fission power reactor explode as nuclear bomb) and often (sometimes very often) I communicate my scientific research to Embassies of Nations & Elsewhere. Of course excellent scientists exist in nations, but often it is formed a group thinking effect which limit new ideas. In this case an independent scientific researcher may bring in discussions themes that for many reasons are avoided to be discussed or/and offer scientific research in fields that finance in not provided for many reasons and he/she may dare to write/talk on very critical themes that many scientists avoid to discuss because of fear of loosing their job. Additionally it is a fact that a problem is good studied in holistic way when exist confronting opinions for discussions and so real progress may be resulted...

S.N. This author is a Physicist graduated with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, and Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically) post-graduated from McGill University of Canada with Canadian Scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor at the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,Fundamental Research Scientist in HCMR,etc

THE  VITAL PROBLEM IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY CONCERNING THE    GATEKEEPERS OF BLOCKING INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY INFORMATION...SOS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied +              
                             tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-3-December-2017

My motivation to write this article is the Fully Unresponsible behavior of an embassy in Greece of the nation with the highest number of nuclear plants in European Union to try to force me to stop my international nuclear safety,e.t.c. communications sending to this embassy/Nation...

[1] My fax dated Thursday-30-November-217 entitled “THE VITAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HUMAN FACTOR MANAGEMENT IN NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES AND THE ULTRA RISK WEAKNESSES OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS/GOVERNORS IN NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS...
[2] My fax dated Saturday-2-December-2017 as continuation of my above fax [1]
[3] My scientific article “Theoretically and in very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb” in Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf
S.O.S. “If a typical nuclear fission power plant of 4x1000 MWe  explode as nuclear bomb then about 20 Tones!! of Plutonium will be released in the environment and think one microgram (0.000001 gram) of Plutonium if it is inhaled by a human can cause Cancer...”
[4] the book “Death in Life” , by Prof. Robert Jay Lifton , 1967

Any human not random action directly depend on the available information(space,time,case)...          By blocking nuclear safety related information that directly or indirectly can contribute to the Prevention of a nuclear abnormal event the Biggest Nuclear Catastrophe may be happen to Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...This clearly prove the title of our Theme...S.O.S...S.O.S...
     Very Often in nuclear organizations & installations exist vital nuclear safety issues that the employees do not dare to tell/write because of the fear of loosing their job...A major issue often concern the “qualifications” of their supervisors and of their board of directors/governors which is a very vital theme of international nuclear safety...In such cases the value of a fully independent researcher or investigator is of paramount important when he or she explicit tell/write about the case(s) for further international investigation(s)...This author try to fulfill such a duty & function, thinking for the Vital consideration of Prevention of Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes,being well aware of their possible terrible Consequences for present & future generations of Humanity & ecosystem(s)...
     Just as an indicative example case, consider the “qualifications” related to nuclear physics/nuclear fission(applied+theoretically) of the General Director & Board of directors/governors of International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency , France'Le Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA) and relevant organizations in Other Nations and please check if there is Nuclear Physicist(s)/Nuclear Fission in their Management of Nuclear Systems...S.O.S...S.O.S...
( I searched for it in Internet, but please very carefully you can ,by yourself, investigate our Theme...) 
    s.n. From [4](about nuclear bombing of Japan survivors):”...Even when I have an illness which is not at all serious...I have tears about its cause(thinking radioactivity)....When my marriage arrangements were made,we discussed all these things in direct action. Everyone knows that there are some effects(due radioactivity)...In general there is a great concern that people who were exposed to the bomb might become ill five or ten years later or at any time in the future...also when my children were born,I found myself worrying ...that they might inherit some terrible disease from me...They (nuclear bomb/accident survivors) have difficulty finding jobs because employers are suspicious of their health..

To: People,U.N.,I.C.C.,I.”A”.E.A.,Euratom,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others

From:Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied +  
                          tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Thursday-7-December-2017

PROPOSAL FOR CREATING LEGISLATION INTERNATIONALLY AND IN EUROPE  FOR   
          THE  EFFECTIVE PROTECTION OF NUCLEAR WHISTLE-BLOWERS...

Let consider about the definition of “Whistle-blower” from Internet wikipedia :
A whistleblower (also written as whistle-blower or whistle blower)[1] is a person who exposes any kind of information or activity that is deemed illegal, unethical, or not correct within an organization that is either private or public.[2] The information of alleged wrongdoing can be classified in many ways: violation of company policy/rules, law, regulation, or threat to public interest/national security, as well as fraud, and corruption.[3] Those who become whistleblowers can choose to bring information or allegations to surface either internally or externally. Internally, a whistleblower can bring his/her accusations to the attention of other people within the accused organization such as an immediate supervisor. Externally, a whistleblower can bring allegations to light by contacting a third party outside of an accused organization such as the media, government, law enforcement, or those who are concerned. Whistleblowers, however, take the risk of facing stiff reprisal and retaliation from those who are accused or alleged of wrongdoing.

The PREVENTION of Nuclear Accidents/Nuclear Catastrophes must be the major priority in U.N.,Europe and Nations because it can cause unthinkable Huge Catastrophes effecting present and future generations of Humans & ecosystem(s)...In this PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophes the value of Nuclear Whistle-blower(s) may be proved of extremely high value...BUT...
Even though nuclear workers are encouraged to report potential safety hazards, those who decide to do so say that they risk demotion and dismissal. Instead of correcting the problems, whistle-blowers and their supporters say, industry management and government forces attack them as the cause of the problem. 
Therefore,we strongly propose the creation of International & European legislation in order to effectively motivate whistle-blowing in Nuclear Systems & strongly protecting its whistle-blowers...
                       Consider some examples of Nuclear Whistle-blowers :
[1] Mr.  Arnold Gundersen,Nuclear Engineer, from Internet sites:
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/12/nyregion/paying-the-price-for-blowing-the-whistle.html
https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1312/ML13126A407.pdf
[2] Short list of some Nuclear Whistle-blowers, from Internet site:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_whistleblowers
[3] Mr. Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist, very carefully study his 31-July-2017 “ NUCLEAR CRIME(S) NUCLEAR NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... “  Petition to European Parliament with its attached files,DVD,documents .
A relevant book is “Protecting Environmental and Nuclear Whistleblowers” by S.Kohn,1985

To: The President of European Parliament +ALL Members of European Parliament+European   
      Commission+European Council ,to be given copies of this letter of mine+its DVD film  
      “Pandora,live action the movie”, and also copy of this letter+its DVD  to be included in my Petition  
      to European Parliament dated 31-July-2017 entitled “ NUCLEAR CRIME(S), NUCLEAR          
      NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... “ .
c.c. {Αρειος Πάγος & Royal Netherlands Embassy & Canadian Embassy} in Greece + Others...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+   
                           tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Tuesday-12-December-2017

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

The theme of PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophe(s) must be the First priority in Nation(s),Europe,United Nations ,because it can create Ultra Huge Catastrophe(s) to Humans & Ecosystem(s) ,effecting the present & future generations, particularly in cases of Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents(as in cases of Nuclear Fission Power Plant or Nuclear Reprocessing/nuclear spent fuel storages exploding as Nuclear Bomb...)

This author,very often has stressed the Tremendous Importance of PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophes to National,European & International Authorities, but he has the “feeling” that the Authorities cannot adequately understand the Nuclear Catastrophes, probably because of lack of specialized knowledge in Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Physics/Nuclear Engineering and because they have not yet...See such Huge Catastrophe in...TV. In order for this author to assist the National,European & International decision makers to “See & listen” about a potential Nuclear Catastrophe and to consider much more carefully this author writings(faxes,emails,etc) concerning Nuclear Safety (...before it is too late) I include in this latter a DVD with the very rare to find korean/malaysian film (with English subtitles) entitled “Pandora -live action the movie” which is a good simulation of the Nuclear Accident of Fukushima,Japan,2011 to watch Very Carefully the top decision makers and so to consider much more carefully this author Nuclear Safety writings and also to SERIOUSLY act PREVENTIVELY against Nuclear Catastrophe(s), particularly considering the Qualifications!! related to Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Engineering of the Nuclear Human Factor!! in Nuclear Installations and Nuclear Organizations ,including the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency …

s.n. For better understanding of the film “Pandora – live action the movie” near to its end refers to nuclear spent fuel pool storage [which may contains hundreds of tones of ultra radioactive nuclear spend fuel, which perhaps include about five Tones of Plutonium] and think if it explode then it can disperse its content to the Nation(s) ,and also think that one microgram (0.000001 gram) of Plutonium can cause Cancer...

After carefully watching the included DVD film “Pandora – live action the movie” I HOPE you will better understand this author communications and the NUCLEAR SAFETY...

I pray to the God to Understand us...

Joseph-Christos Kondylakis

A VERY APPROXIMATE CALCULATION OF A NUMBER OF HUMAN DEATHS IN THE

NEXT 30 YEARS IN JAPAN ,SINCE/BECAUSE OF THE NUCLEAR ACCIDENT OF

FUKUSHIMA ,MARCH 2011...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,

19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Monday-18-December-2017

Our main reference is the scientific article “The Human Consequences of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant Accidents” by Eiichiro Ochiai , published in the journal “The Asia-Pasific Journal/Japan focus”, September 28,2015,volume 13,issue 39,number 2 and also available in the Internet site:

http://apjjf.org/-Eiichiro-Ochiai/4382

It is very difficult to forecast precisely the number of human deaths in Japan in the next 30 years since/because of the nuclear accident(s) of Fukushima in Japan,March,2011 , but often the Politicians and the people they need an indicative number ,of order of magnitude, in order to be able to understand the consequences of a nuclear catastrophe...

Before we present our very approximate numerical result, which are based on our main reference mentioned above of Dr. Eiichiro Ochiai , we must stress some general relevant considerations...

[1] Our result refer only to the nation of Japan , but because the consequences of the nuclear accident of Fukushima extent outside Japan to other nations , therefore the real number of human deaths because of the nuclear accident of Fukushima is expected to be greater than our relevant number presented in the following...

[2] Because the cancer illness may appear after 30 years and to the next generations, therefore the real number of human deaths because of the nuclear accident of Fukushima is expected to be greater than our relevant number presented in the following...

[3] Because there is clear increasing trend of additional illnesses related to nuclear accident of Fukushima , in the data presented in the years 2011,2012, 2013 , and because most of cancer incidents appears many years after its first radioactivity damage, therefore the real number of human deaths because of the nuclear accident of Fukushima is expected to be greater than our relevant number presented in the following...

[4] Because our results refer only to three illnesses[Thyroid cancers,Myocardial infraction,Acute leukemia] related to Fukushima nuclear accident(s) and because the nuclear accident of Fukushima may cause much more illnesses & bad consequences(f.e. Abortions,depression deaths,cancers of other types,etc) therefore the real number of human deaths because of the nuclear accident of Fukushima is expected to be greater than our relevant number presented in the following...

Now,consider our main reference by Dr. Eiichiro Ochiai :

Table 4,for Additional thyroid cancers 4093 (2011), 4819 (2012) ,5207 (2013) , SUM 14119 (for 3 years) and very approximately projected 141190 for the next 30 years since 2010 …

Table 5,for Additional myocardial infraction 10698 (2011) , 16536 (2012) , 17989 (2013 )

SUM 45223 and very approximated projected 452230 for the next 30 years since 2010

Table 6,for Additional acute leukemia cancers 2678 (2011) , 4195 (2012) , 5347 (2013 )

SUM 12220 and very approximated projected 122200 for the next 30 years since 2010

Therefore the TOTAL very approximated projected very serious illnesses leading to Human Deaths : 715620 in the next 30 years in Japan because of Nuclear Accident of Fukushima in March,2011.

S.N. The above number is comparable to about one million human deaths,from 1986-2009,because of Chernobyl nuclear accident(ref. Alexey V. Yablakov , et all ,” Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for the People and the Environment “ , in Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences,USA, 2009 )

To: People,United Nations,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others...(Fax 3 pages)

THE NUCLEAR ACCIDENT OF FUKUSHIMA WAS OF HUMAN & ORGANIZATION CAUSES IS THE CONCLUSION OF INVESIGATION FROM PARLIAMENT(S) OF JAPAN

From:Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist in Nuclear Fission,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-20-December-2017

Your relevant reference are:

[1] My fax/email to The President of European Parliament +ALL Members of European Parliament+European Commission+European Council ,to be given copies of this letter of mine+its Korean DVD film “Pandora,live action the movie”, and also copy of this letter+its DVD to be included in my Petition to European Parliament dated 31-July-2017 entitled “ NUCLEAR CRIME(S), NUCLEAR NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... “ dated Tuesday-12-December-2017

[2] My fax/email dated Thursday-30-November-2017 entitled “THE VITAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HUMAN FACTOR MANAGEMENT IN NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & CATASTROPHES AND THE ULTRA RISK WEAKNESSES OF BOARDS OF DIRECTORS/GOVERNORS IN NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS...”

[3] Others relevant communications of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis...

Almost ALL Nuclear Accidents and Nuclear Catastrophes have as primary cause,directly or/and indirectly, the Nuclear Human Factor & its Management and Organization reasons...BUT the least studied,examined and evaluated is the Management of Nuclear Human Factor & Organization factors...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

Extremely often Politics,”Connections”,E.T.C. choose the Management & Organization of Nuclear Installations & Nuclear Organizations and Not nuclear fission/nuclear physics/engineering qualifications and unfortunately often high corruption is related to Nuclear Systems...S.O.S...S.O.S...

The above,in an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident may lead to explosion as Nuclear Bomb of a Nuclear Fission Power Plant including its Ultra radioactive nuclear spent fuel storages!!!, which may containing about 20 Tones of Plutonium and Think 0.000001 gram of inhaled Plutonium is Cancerous...

Copying from the The National Diet of Japan (Parliament(s) of Japan) Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission' report conclusions,which also exist in the Internet site:

http://www.mhmjapan.com/content/files/00002151/report.pdf

The Commission recognizes that the fundamental cause of the Fukushima nuclear

accident originated from “the collapse of nuclear safety monitoring and supervising functions stemming from the reversal of the relationship between the regulators and regulated” among the successive regulatory authorities and TEPCO. Considering that there had been many opportunities for both sides to undertake safety measures beforehand, we regard that this accident was not a “natural disaster” but clearly “man-made” ...”

The Commission concludes that as evacuation instructions were not accurately

conveyed to the residents, “the residents’ confusion over evacuation stemmed from the negligence of regulatory authorities in nuclear emergency preparedness and the lack of focus on crisis management at the Kantei and regulatory authorities. Also, the

crisis management system at the Kantei and the regulatory authorities, which should be responsible for protecting the health and safety of the public, failed to function” “

The Committee has raised a question of whether “TEPCO is qualified as a nuclear

operator, since the company only implements the bare minimum safety measures required by the regulations, lacking in an attitude to continuously seek for higher safety, and also their management depreciated on-site work, while incapable of providing support for emergency response at the power plant”

The Commission has concluded that public safety in Japan will not be assured unless

the regulatory authorities not only change their organizational forms and positions but

also undergo drastic changes in substance. The regulatory authorities need to shed the insular attitude of ignoring international safety standards and transform themselves into globally trusted institutions. In addition, learning from this accident, the regulatory authorities must make continuous efforts to reform themselves in response to changes to come.”

Had there been sufficient preparation, a higher level of knowledge and training, and equipment inspection in anticipation of severe accidents, and had there been specific

instructions ready to be given to the on-site workers concerning time requirements in accordance with the level of emergency, a more effective accident response would have been possible. Therefore, the Commission has concluded that there were organizational problems within TEPCO.”

The Commission recognizes that “the residents in the affected area are still struggling to recover from the effects of the accident. They continue to face grave concerns, including the health effects of radiation exposure, the dissolution of families, disruption of their lives, and the environmental contamination of vast areas of land. Victims are still forced to live in shelters and no path to decontamination and restoration has been shown. The Commission has received desperate messages from a large number of residents. Many people are still suffering from both mental and physical hardships such as living in shelters for indefinite time.” The Commission concludes that the reasons for such a situation lie in “the lack of the intention of the government and regulatory authorities to protect the health and safety of the people, delays in the implementation of protective measures, delays in efforts to reconstruct the infrastructure of resident livelihoods, and methods of information disclosure lacking consideration of recipients’ perspectives”

The Commission considers that the man-made disaster was actually caused by organizational and institutional problems resulting in a reversing of the relationship between the regulated and regulators, instead of attributing it to problems in individuals’ qualities and capabilities. Recurrence prevention is impossible without resolving the root cause, rather than simply replacing personnel and changing the name of each organization”

Before...the next Nuclear Catastrophe appears, let International,European & National “levels” Committee(s) to be created from Excellent Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Physics/Nuclear Engineers(Theoretical & Applied) to Study/Research our Problem(s) and to assign Excellent Qualifications Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Physics/Nuclear Engineers in “key” jobs in Nuclear Installations & Nuclear Organizations, as soon as possible, in order to Really improve the International Nuclear Safety,before it is too late...

Note: The Problem(s) is Huge, because almost ALL members of board of directors/governors,general directors,directors,supervisors in nuclear organizations(including the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency) and in Nuclear Installations are...Economists,Lawyers,Business persons,Construction engineers,Military officers,e.t.c. and it is almost Impossible to find one...Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission/Nuclear Engineering(Theoretical & Applied)...

In additional to the above, in the current times it is extremely rare to find Young! excellent nuclear physicists specialized in nuclear fission with a very strong mathematical background and this is a paramount Problem for the operating nuclear systems since almost All excellent nuclear physicists/specialized in nuclear fission have been retired...

s.n. We read in the news that the General Director of International “Atomic” Energy Agency (I.”A”.E.A.) went to Fukushima,Japan to...Inspect!!! the Failed Nuclear Fission Power Plant...

Does I.”A'.E.A. Considers All people of Humanity to be...Idiots!!!???...A...LAWYER went to...Inspect!!! a complex Nuclear System!!! . Let this Lawyer first tell us

the result of 0/0 ? ,before he starts learning the SCIENCE & Engineering of Nuclear Physics...

• 2 weeks later...

AMBIGUITY AND UNCERTAINTY IN NUCLEAR SYSTEMS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Mon-1-January-2018

In nuclear energy systems often is confused ambiguity with uncertainty. Let consider the following definitions: Ambiguity is an information that can be understood in two or more possible ways. Uncertainty is the lack of information.

It is the idea of this author that Ambiguity may be reduced with Theoretical knowledge of the phenomenon(a) or/and with additional clarifying information. Uncertainty may be reduced with application of probability theory or/and additional relevant information.

The above is valid for any nuclear system(science,engineering,civilian,military,diplomacy,e.t.c.)

Let in the following consider nuclear fuel cycle plants. It is the primary cause(directly or/and indirectly) in almost all nuclear accidents & nuclear catastrophes the nuclear human factor...

Thinking on Ambiguity of information perceived by the human factor working in the control room of a nuclear plant in its most critical case(s) of nuclear power transients ,then in prevention of severe nuclear accidents the Theoretical knowledge of nuclear Fission & nuclear engineering is Vital in the Fast decision making...In this case f.e. a construction engineer or a navy military officer as shift supervisor will “wait to...see how the situation will evolute”...and then decide...after...perhaps a Severe nuclear Catastrophe. In contrast to a nuclear physicist/specialized in nuclear fission(applied + theoreticaly) & nuclear engineering who may think theoretically to clarify with his Theoretical knowledge the ambiguity of information and fast! decide logically for Prevention ,without to wait...to see the Catastrophe. This example clearly show the vital importance in “key” control decision makers to have Theoretical knowledge of relevant phenomena to be able to logically reduce ambiguity of information... The above it also concerns with the top level management of nuclear systems, because f.e. lack of knowledge in nuclear physics/nuclear fission/nuclear engineering may cause to them big confusion with minimum ambiguity of information and it so may leads to disastrous top decisions in nuclear systems...(f.e. Let think for the...Lawyers!! General Directors of International “Atomic” Energy (NUCLEAR!!!) Agency)

Let now consider an ambiguity effect of cognitive bias in which people tend to select options for which the probability of a favorable outcome is known, over an option for which the probability of a favorable outcome is unknown. This effect can lead to errors and again only Theoretical knowledge may be used in clarifying information.

The uncertainty of information may be reduced with f.e. decision assistance systems which may use probability theory and artificial intelligence as well as with communication networks to provide additional relevant information .

s.n. This author try to write original scientific articles in themes that are not often discussed in scientific literature ,but they concern very critical themes of science,engineering and humanity... The reason that he does not publish very many of his scientific articles is because there is a very strong censorship in articles criticizing authorities,the refusal of publishing not “political correct” articles,e.t.c.

THE STOPPING OF SCIENTIFIC NUCLEAR SAFETY INFORMATION TO BE PUBLISHED IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS WHICH MAY BE PREVENTED OR REDUCING THE CATASTROPHES IN CHERNOBYL AND FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS AND THE CRIMINAL INDIFFERENCE OF INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” ENERGY AGENCY & OTHERS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),SV1GZ,Computer specialist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-6-January-2018

Your reference are:

[1] My article “A consideration of some uncommon but very critical aspects of Nuclear Safety”,1983, 1997, last version 2001 existing in the CD of my C.V. of July 2014 , which exist in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, in Canadian Embassy in Greece,in the office of previous President of European Parliament Mr. M.Schulz,in the Criminal prosecution of the first instance court in Athens,Greece and Elsewhere

[2] The National Diet of Japan' official report of “The Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission”,Executive summary, in internet site: https://www.nirs.org/wp-content/uploads/fukushima/naiic_report.pdf

[3] Book “The Truth about Chernobyl” by Grigorii Medvedev, 1991

[4] My documents & DVD sent to the Greek “Atomic” Energy Commission file # 8800/5-7-2017

My article mentioned in ref [1] came from my experience in a very big North America Nuclear fission power plants installation(s),that I found very critical problems that if my scientific article were published in 1983 or/and later in the scientific journal “Nuclear Engineering & Design” that I sent it in 1996-1997 possibly ,after its study & acts, may be prevented or reducing the Nuclear Catastrophes of Chernobyl and Fukushima Nuclear Accidents...The Corporation that I found these very critical Nuclear Safety problems , after about a decade, that I resigned ,stopped to exist ,because international authorities found in it very serious Nuclear Safety Problems and then reopen as a new Corporation...

It is Critical in International Nuclear Safety to note that when I sent my critical article (ref. [1]) to the journal “Nuclear Engineering & Design” I received a very warm letter from its editor Prof. Jacques Poirier,Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique (DRN) of France ,dated Jan 26,1997, who started with the phrase “I thank you very much for submitting the manuscript...” and he sent my article, after I adding few examples of “what could occur” if my recommendations are not taken in consideration, to the second reviewer Prof. George Apostolakis in M.I.T. in U.S.A. who...rejected it WITHOUT ANY SCIENTIFIC REASONING!!! , possibly because he considered it not “political Correct” for the Nuclear Industry...Both letters of Prof. Jacques Poirier and Prof. George Apostolakis exist f.e. in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece...Also the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency/ Board of its Governors that I sent my article (ref. [1]) continuously Refused!! to Verify the receival of my Registered letter!!(Lack of Responsibility) , BUT the President of European Parliament Madame Nicole Fontaine who also received a copy of my article (ref. [1]) sent me a personal signed thankful letter for it ,dated 21-Dec-1999... From my article mentioned in ref. [1] :

A. Clearly it stress the Big Problems in Nuclear Human Management & Human Factor (...Chernobyl, Fukushima...,ref. [2],[3])

B. Clearly stress the Big Problem in Nuclear System Manuals (...ref. [2] & Fukushima)

C. Clearly stress the Big Problem of Lacking...Sensitivity Analysis,Clear Assumptions,Critical Points & Limits,Lubrication system behavior analysis to avoid malfunctioning,transients states,E.T.C.. (...Chernobyl , Fukushima...,ref. [2],[3])

1. and Many more Very Critical topics , very seldom discussed in nuclear installations...

I propose to responsible authorities to publish my scientific article[1] in Nuclear engineering journal,etc

ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΟΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ” ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΑ...

ΑΡΧΙΣΑΝ ΣΥΝΑΛΛΑΓΕΣ ΠΕΤΡΕΛΑΙΟΥ ΣΕ ΚΙΝΕΖΙΚΟ ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑ

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη,Επιστήμονα Ερευνας,περιοχή Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,

Ελλάς,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Τετάρτη-10-Ιανουαρίου-2018

Σχετικές αναφορές υπάρχουν εις τις Ιντερνετ διευθύνσεις :

http://www.naftemporiki.gr/finance/story/1310681/akraies-problepseis-2018-i-kina-egkainiazei-tin-timologisi-petrelaiou-se-renminmpi

και

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRVCbybrhD8

Το Γεγονός του Θέματος μας είναι Ιστορικής σημασίας και έχει μελλοντικά Υπέρ-Τεράστιες!! Συνέπειες εις την Παγκόσμια Οικονομία,την Παγκόσμια Γεωπολιτική και εις την Ανθρώπινη Ζωή Παγκοσμίως...

Το δολλάριο των Η.Π.Α. ελέγχεται από την Ιδιωτική Εβρα'ι'κή Τράπεζα Federal Reserve (System)...

και είναι υπερ-πληθωρισμένο και η ζήτηση του και η ισοτιμία του πρωτίστως στηρίζεται εις το ότι οι συναλλαγές πετρελαίου γινόταν σε “Αμερικάνικο” δολλάριο. Λέγεται ότι οι Πόλεμοι κατά του Ιράκ και της Λιβύης έγιναν διότι αυτές οι χώρες θέλησαν να πουλήσουν το πετρέλαιο τους σε Διαφορετικό νόμισμα από το “Αμερικάνικο”(Εβρα'ι'κό) δολλάριο...

Το Κινεζικό νόμισμα γουάν υποστηρίζεται από τις Κυβερνήσεις των Κίνα,Ρωσσίας,Ινδίας και άλλων Εθνών...

ΟΛΗ η Οικονομική δραστηριότητα βασίζεται εις την “ΠΙΣΤΗ” , εξ' ου και οι όροι “Πίστωση” , “Πιστωτικό Ιδρυμα” και το ΘΕΜΑ μας τα Μέγιστα μπορεί να επιρεάσει τα Διεθνή Χρηματιστήρια και τις Εθνικές Οικονομίες και την Παγκόσμια Οικονομία και πιθανόν μακροπρόθεσμα “όλους” τους τομείς της Ανθρώπινης Ζωής, τουλάχιστον στατιστικά , δια τούτο πρέπει Ολοι οι υπέυθυνοι σοβαρών αποφάσεων να μελετούν πάρα πολύ προσεκτικά τις μακροπρόθεσμες (και τις μεσοπροθέσμες και μικροπροθέσμες) συνέπειες των αποφάσεων τους ,σε όλους τους τομείς που μπορούν να επιρρεαστούν από τις αποφάσεις των...

Με απλά λόγια, εισερχόμεθα εις μία νέα μορφή της παγκόσμιας οικονομίας και γεωπολιτικής και πρέπει να προβλέπουμε το πάν ενδεχόμενο και οι κυβερνούντες να είναι υπερβολικά προσεκτικοί εις τις αποφάσεις τους και να ληφθούν όλα τα προληπτικά μέτρα για την αποφυγή Παγκοσμίων Καταστροφών , όπως δια την αποφυγή...Πυρηνικού Πολέμου,Κ.Τ.Λ.,...

Επιστημονική Αναγνώριση Ψυχολογικού/Ψυχιατρικού Πολέμου που έγινε σε Πυρηνικό Φυσικό στον Καναδά...

Αγαπητοί Φίλοι & Φίλες εις την Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εις την Ελλάδα+Αλλους

Κατ'αρχάς να σας ευχηθώ για Ολο το πρωσοπικό σας Καλή Χρονιά δια το νέο έτος 2018 με ΟΙΚΟΓΕΝΕΙΑΚΗ ΑΓΑΠΗ+ΥΓΕΙΑ+ΕΥΤΥΧΙΑ...

Σας στέλνω το ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο που έλαβα από την Ελληνική Ψυχιατρική Εταιρεία που της υπέβαλα πρός δημοσίευση το πολυσέλιδο επιστημονικό μου άρθρο με τίτλο "Μία επίδραση της σημειολογίας εις την ψυχολογία και την ψυχιατρική" (το οποίο υπάρχει και εις το βιογραφικό μου του Ιουλίου 2014 που έχετε εις την Πρεσβεία σας) και το οποίο άρθρο μου περιγράφει με επιστημονικούς όρους τον Ψυχολογικό/Ψυχιατρικό Πόλεμο που μου έγινε όταν εργαζόμουν εις τα κεντρικά γραφεία της επιχείρησης ηλεκτρισμού/ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΙΣΧΥΟΣ ΕΡΓΟΣΤΑΣΙΑ "Ontario Hydro"...Σ.Ο.Σ..Νομίζω Παγκοσμίως το να γίνεται Ψυχολογικός/Ψυχιατρικός Πόλεμος σε εργαζομένους Πυρηνικούς Φυσικούς σε Εργοστάσια Πυρηνικής Ισχύος είναι Τεράστιο Θέμα Παγκοσμίου Πυρηνικής Ασφάλειας!!!...
Παρατηρήστε ότι η Ελληνική Ψυχιατρική Εταιρεία χαρακτηρίζει το επιστημονικό μου άρθρο "Αξιόλογο" και υπογράφουν με τον χαρακτηρισμό "Συναδελφικούς" χαιρετισμούς....και το άρθρο μου έχει ήδη Δημοσιευθεί εις το επίσημο περιοδικό του Πανελληνίου Ιατρικού Συλλόγου το "Ιατρικό Βήμα" τεύχος 84 ...

Με Μεγάλη Εκτίμηση
Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης / Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , Παρασκευή-12-Ιανουαρίου-2018

-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: RE: Για δημοσίευση ενος πρωτοτύπου λίαν σημαντικού επιστημονικού άρθρου εις το περιοδικό σας "Ψυχιατρική"
Ημερομηνία: 2018-01-12 14:08
Αποστολέας: "Journal of HPA" <editor@psych.gr>
Παραλήπτης: <sifiskon@otenet.gr>

Με εκτίμηση

Από τη Γραμματεία του περιοδικού "Ψυχιατρική"

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 10:50 AM
To: editor@psych.gr; psych@psych.gr
Subject: Re: Για δημοσίευση ενος πρωτοτύπου λίαν σημαντικού επιστημονικού άρθρου εις το περιοδικό σας "Ψυχιατρική"

Στις 2017-08-21 10:48, sifiskon@otenet.gr έγραψε:
Κύριε(οι) ή Κυρία(ες)

Σας υποβάλω για δημοσίευση εις το περιοδικό σας "Ψυχιατρική" ενός σε
παγκόσμια πρωτοτυπία άρθρου μου που το θεωρούμε λίαν σημαντικό δια την
Ψυχιατρική/Ψυχολογια και το οποίο έγινε καλήτερο  με την σημαντική
βοήθεια του Καθηγητού της Ψυχιατρικής του Πανεπιστημίου της Κρήτης κ.
Νικολάου Παρίτση...
Το εν λόγω επιστημονικό έρθρο μου μετά από επιστημονική κρίση έχει ήδη
δημοσιευθεί εις το επίσημο επιστημονικό περιοδικό του Πανελληνίου
Ιατρικού Συλλόγου το "Ιατρικό Βήμα" τεύχος 84 εις το τμήμα του
"Ιατρική On-line" μέσω της τότε Ιντερνετ διεύθυνσης του που υπήρχε...
Επειδή η εν λόγω τότε Ιντερνετ διευθυνση του άρθρου μου Δεν υπάρχει
σήμερα και έτσι το επιστημονικό άρθρο μου δεν είναι διαθέσιμο εις το
επιστημονικό κοινό, δια τούτο παρακαλώ δια την δημοσίευση του εις το
περιοδικό σας "Ψυχιατρική"
Ο τίτλος του εν λόγω επιστημονικού άρθρου μου είναι "Μία επίδραση της
σημειολογίας εις την ψυχολογία και ψυχιατρική" και σας το στέλνω εις
το συνημένο αρχείο του παρόντος ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου μου.

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη , Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος
Αναβύσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 ,Δευτέρα-21-Αυγούστου-2017 ,
Αριστούχος Φυσικός του ΑΠΘ, Μεταπτυχιακός απόφοιτος του McGill
University Canada with Canadian Scholarship

Σχετικό είναι και το ακόλουθο κείμενο μου

IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY ITS MOST VITAL FACTOR
          IS : THE NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR!!...

Our Theme : A VITAL THEME OF INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY INCLUDING
   PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL EXPERIMENTATION ON NUCLEAR PHYSICIST
                  WORKING IN NUCLEAR PLANT(S),E.T.C.

From: Joseph-Chrstos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in
Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios
Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 ,
                   Wednesday-9-August-2017 Author of the scientific
article “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a
nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb” by
Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , in the proceedings of 19th Scientific
Symposium of Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society , taken place in
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece in May 2010 , now exist in
the following Internet site :
         http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf

Relevant information to our Theme are the following scientific
documents:
1)"A consideration of some uncommon but very critical aspects of
Nuclear Safety" by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, which have received
very good scientific comments from Prof. Jacques Poirier,Commisioner
of the French Atomic Energy Commission AND a Thankful letter from the
previous President of European Parliament Madame Nicole Fontaine for
my Interest in International Nuclear Safety...
2)"An influence of semiology to psychology and psychiatry" (in Greek)
by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,describing psychological/psychiatrical
experiments to a nuclear physicist working in nuclear plants in North
America,which was published in the official scientific journal
"Iatriko Bima" issue 84 of the ALL-Greece Medical Doctors
        Association(Πανελλήνιος Ιατρικός Σύλλογος)...

If you are interested to internationally  Investigate our Theme
provide me with an email address which can accept attach files of the
size of about 40 MB to send you relevant scientific documents...
                            ALSO
If you are interested to learn more or/and internationally
                Investigate our Theme then Additional information for
our Theme exist in my Petition to European Parliament (and in its
attached files) dated 31-July-2017 entitled "NUCLEAR CRIME(S) NUCLEAR
NON-SAFETY & NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C..."

Ψυχιατρικός Πόλεμος κατά Πυρηνικού Φυσικού-ΕΨΕ ΑΞΙΟΛΟΓΗ περίπτωση-κ. Κονδυλάκης.pdf

PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR & EXPERIMENTS TO A NUCLEAR PHYSICIST ,WORKING IN NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANTS' HEADQUARTERS IN “ONTARIO HYDRO” IN CANADA...THE VERY BIG CRIME OF DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR & EXPERIMENTS TO NUCLEAR WORKERS CAN CREATE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE(S)  WITH THE PROBABILITY OF THOUSANDS TO MILLIONS HUMAN DEATHS & HUGE DAMAGES TO ECOSYSTEMS...S.O.S...S.O.S...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied + Theoretically) & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , email: sifiskon@otenet.gr ,Sunday-14-January-2018

Your reference is my email & fax of Friday-12-January-2018 concerning the Vital case for the International Nuclear Safety ,the act of making Psychological/Psychiatrical war & experiments in me, when as nuclear physicist I was working in the headquarters of the NUCLEAR Generation Division in “Ontario Hydro” in Canada...
The Psychological/Psychiatrical War & Experiments to Nuclear Physicist (me) while I was working in the headquarters of the NUCLEAR Generation Division of many Nuclear Fission Power Plants,it is described,partly, in my scientific article entitled “An influence of semiology to psychology and psychiatry”(in Greek language),which exists in my C.V +its CD of July 2014 . This article , after scientific review, was published in the official scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 of ALL Greece Medical Doctors Association AND also after scientific evaluation from a Committee of the Hellenic Psychiatric Association it was declared as a Remarkable (Αξιόλογο) (a well scientifically documented) article/ Case  (Hellenic Psychiatric Association' letter to the author ,dated 12-January-2018)...

Almost ALL Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Catastrophes have as first cause (directly or indirectly) the Nuclear Human Factor...
     The most critical Nuclear Human Factor ,in the above case, is the workers in nuclear plant(s) and primarily among them are the Nuclear Physicists, because the Nuclear Physicists ,mainly those specialized in Nuclear FISSION, can understand deeply the Nuclear System and therefore are absolutely necessary for the International Nuclear Safety...
     When the BIG CRIME of Psychological/Psychiatrical War & Experiments are done against Nuclear Workers , particularly against Nuclear Physicist(s)/specialized in Nuclear FISSION then in fact it is highly promoted the probability of a Nuclear Catastrophe , which may be considered as attempt of killing thousands to millions of people with dolus eventualis, viz a Crime against Humanity... 

Because of the above 

and for Very Critical International Nuclear Safety Interests on PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophes!! and for reasons of Justice , we Responsibly ask the U.N. And International & National Organizations to Fully Investigate my & the Case(s) of doing Psychological/Psychiatrical War & Experiments to Nuclear Workers and the Investigation(s) of my case to be generalized so to include  others possible relevant Cases and Legislation to be created and to be enforced in International & National “levels”,E.T.C.,...

• 2 weeks later...

PROPOSAL FOR CREATION OF LEGISLATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF NUCLEAR  
      WORKERS AS A MEAN FOR PREVENTION OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development,postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Mon-22-January-2018

[1] my fax & email ,entitled “PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR & EXPERIMENTS TO A NUCLEAR PHYSICIST ,WORKING IN NUCLEAR FISSION POWER PLANTS' HEADQUARTERS IN “ONTARIO HYDRO” IN CANADA...” dated Sunday-14-January-2018
[2] the book “Protecting Environmental & Nuclear Whistle blowers” by Stephen Kohn,1985
[3] my article “Some Uncommon but Very Critical aspects of Nuclear Safety”,last version 2001

It is from the experience of this author that very often exist Lack of “Questioning attitude” in nuclear workers working in nuclear plants, because of the fear of authorities that it will have very bad effect(s) to them. As an example, when this author was working in the headquarters of “Ontario Hydro”, for about a year we did not know what our colleague was doing, while they were only few meters around us in open space. Actually I never learn any of my colleague what he/she was doing, even those who was less than two meters near to me her office what was her job theme(s) ,and it was extremely rare the manager of the department to discuss with us and never has been done a single working meeting of our colleagues and never our manager gave us an overview of our department work(developing nuclear power plant simulators)...
Everything we have to do absolutely by ourselves,searching in manuals,etc with absolutely zero guiding. Absolutely silence existed in our colleagues during all the working hours and no one “dare” to ask questions...In my understanding this very destructive management tactics may have only one explanation that very destructive military management was applied with very strict “Need to Know”...
As previous Manager of Systems Design & Development I very clearly noticed the above very destructive management practice in nuclear power plants producing electricity, which easily can lead to nuclear accident(s) & nuclear catastrophe. Later when I wrote my experience in my scientific article (ref. [3]) I stressed the huge problems of management of nuclear factor in nuclear plant(s) and I proposed the management of nuclear factor that must be a mixture of scientific research & commercial management. My article [3] received very good comments from Prof. Jacque Poirier Commisariat of French Atomic Energy Commission , but the Prof. George Apostolakis of M.I.T. In USA stop its publication in the scientific journal “Nuclear Engineering & Design” ,perhaps because he considered it as not...”political correct” for the nuclear industry. The first version of this article in 1984, if it was published and very carefully studied and actions taken on it ,perhaps the nuclear accidents of Chernobyl,Fukushima,Tokaimura and others may not happened...
I think , it was my “attitude of Questioning” the main reason for a psychological/psychiatrical war & experiments to be done against me, which partly described in my ref. {1]. This [1] is  a very critical document for the International Nuclear Safety and perhaps because it has been validated from the most appropriate authority for its case(for a Greek citizen)  the Hellenic Psychiatric Association (characterized it as  “REMARKABLE” article/case)  it may present an excellent (perhaps “unique” in these very difficult Problem(s) proved) opportunity for its Full Investigation(s) in order to be established PREVENTIVE International & National legislation(s) and to be enforced ,for the Protection of Nuclear Workers and for the very critical PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophe(s) and for reasons of Justice...     

• 2 weeks later...

A VITAL PROBLEM OF INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SECURITY - PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR TO A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE NUCLEAR INSPECTOR OF EURATOM FOR PLUTONIUM CONTROL,ETC...               

To: European Authorities,EURATOM,IAEA,Prosecutor of Supreme Criminal Court of Greece,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretical),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-3-February-2018

Your references are:
1. My law action to the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece , 
    file no 8081/5-11-1998
2. My email to you of date 23-1-2018 entitled “Proposal for the creation of legislation for the protection of nuclear workers as a mean of PREVENTION of Nuclear Catastrophes” & its References...
   This author succeeded in the 1st category of successful candidate as Nuclear Inspector of EURATOM for mainly Plutonium control (The European Commission competition COM/A/301 of Administration Officers had two categories of successful candidates, the 1st (higher) and the 2nd(lower) categories).In general the Nuclear Inspectors of EURATOM and IAEA mainly inspect the storage and flow of critical nuclear material that may be used in producing Nuclear Weapons,such as Plutonium,Uranium,Thorium. Also note that if one microgram (0.000001 gram) of Plutonium is inhaled by a human can produce Cancer... Therefore A NUCLEAR INSPECTOR IS VITAL FOR THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SECURITY...
    As 1st category successful candidate this author was invited in EURATOM in Luxembourg , where he was informed that the job opening was postponed for the future and they told to him that he will be in the list of successful candidates for Nuclear Inspector of EURATOM for few years in the future. This author then replied that he very much interested to work with the EURATOM and in the mean time he will immigrate in Canada , but if the job opening realize in the future , then he ask the EURATOM to inform him and he will return in Europe to work for the EURATOM/European Commission....BUT...During the time interval when this author was active in the list of successful candidates to work as Nuclear Inspector for the EURATOM and while he was working as Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Headquarters of Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada, very strong psychological/psychiatrical war & experiments have been done against him , which analytically are described in the above mentioned references & their references...These actions can have Major Impact to the Nuclear Security of Europe & World...and is Top Criminal Actions...and “they” destroyed a Nuclear Physicist with the Most needed Essential qualification in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically)...This case require Full Investigation(s),E.T.C.,...