Civilservant's topic

civilservant

To: U.N.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,I.”A”.E.A.,EURATOM,Others...
c.c. France Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece,NL Embassy in Greece,etc,...
Reference to our previous communications & others...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physiscist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically), Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, 
tel+fax: +30-22910-55275 , Friday- 18-March-2016

“THE PHYSIOLOGICAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL  & FAMILY & ECOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT OF NUCLEAR WORKERS IN NUCLEAR PLANTS & SYSTEMS …”

Let at First Remind you that the NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR IS THE FIRST!! CAUSE IN almost ALL!!  NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES...and that in an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident IF a Nuclear Fission Reactor explode as NUCLEAR BOMB! then TONES!! of Plutonium will disperse in atmospheric & water & land...and  a millionth (microgram)!! of Plutonium if it is  inhalled by a human can cause Cancer!! disease...

Because of the above UTMOST!!! CARE & JUSTICE!! must be given to QUALIFIED!!! & SPECIALIZED!! Nuclear Human Factor,Worldwide...and in principles some major considerations must be:
1. PHYSIOLOGICAL care in Quality of Food & Drinks & Air in Nuclear workers family & city,etc,,.,..
2. PSYCHOLOGICAL care in JUSTICE!!! & in Good Quality Family life, Information Good quality(NOT to make them Idiots!!), Ecosystem Good Quality, Accidents Prevention Good Quality, Working conditions Good Quality(f.e. NO Overtime), Social life Good Quality, Constructive Religion Support, Good Entertainment,Good Education Suppport,Economical Excellent High income,e.t.c.,...
Note: The Idiot !!! & DESTRUCTIVE salary income system in f.e. North America super encourage Destructive! competion between the nuclear workers , instead to encourage constructive strong cooperation!!!...and It is Extremely Important to exist HIGH QUALIFIED & NUCLEAR!! SPECIALIZED MANAGEMENT!!! until the Very Top of it...
f.e. Instead ALL in the same  level nuclear workers must have the same salary , the above Idiot!!! Financial Management encourage Injustice & Strong Fight & Competition between f.e a 83% salary level of Assistant Technical Supervisor with a...84% salary level of an Assistant Technical Supervisor , Instead ALL Assistance Technical Supervisor to have the SAME 100% salary for Assisance Technical Supervisor...this IDIOT financing can faciltiate f.e. a Huge Human Error(s) & Nuclear Catastrophe!!...
3. FAMILY LIFE conditions & Support MUST be Excellent and to PROTECT!!! THE FAMILY LIFE with All possible ways...(f.e. A Divorse can cause an Unthinkable Nuclear Catastrophe...)
4. ECOLOGICAL Utmost consideration must be given for minimizing the out of work stress and offer a very nice ecological environment for relation and high intellectual thinking,etc,...
            Note: The civilian Nuclear Plant must  Not be Military Ugly structures for readiness for …
            fighting , but must be more similar to University campus of scientific research Thinking!!!...

We must First have to Offer to HIGH QUALIFIED NUCLEAR!!! HUMAN FACTOR & BEST UTILIZE IT and after this to Demand from It & keep It Responsible for his Thinking & Actions...
BUT First of All we must Find and Recruit the BEST Nuclear Human Factor and Keep them Happy & Productive in Concepts,Ideas,Theory,REASONING!!!,Applications & Fast Actions,e.t.c.,...
            ...Because the SAFETY of Humanity & Planet Earth may Depend on Them...

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant
Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

To: U.N.,I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others...

Πρός τους Ελληνες Δικαστές+Εισαγγελείς,Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών + Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+κ.α.

Relevant is our communications since about 2000...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+ Theoretically), Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki , Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-26-March-2016

NEUTRALIZATION OPERATIONS OF CRITICAL SPECILIZATION IN NUCLEAR SAFETY & NUCLEAR SECURITY GENTILES(NOT jews) SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS IN GREECE AND WITH CRIMINAL DOLUS IGNORING THE DESTRUCTIVE CONSEQUENCES IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY OF HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH...

A War of Destruction of Cognitive Intelligence Against the Gentiles happens Internationally & in Greece since about 1973 , but very strongly since about the summer of 1974...

Greece is controlled by Jews and the jews'secret army the masons and for about 40 years the Prime-Ministers of Greece are Jews or Slaves of Jews viz Masons , as the Jews Papandreou,Mitsotakis, Simitis,Tsipras and the Super Slaves of jews Samaras & others...

As an indicative example of our main Theme I can present my case as a Gentile/Christian Nuclear Physicist specialized in the very rare speciality of Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically) and with practical experience as Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada and as Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada and with Excellent degree graduated in Physics from the Aristotelian University & with Canadian scholarship graduated with a M.Sc in Nuclear Physics from the McGill University of Canada,etc,...

For Decades in Greece the International Jews & the Jews Slaves destroy me economically and in my work promotions,etc, because I do not like the jews , because the jews have created a World-wide Satanic Dictatorship on Gentiles (as I have proved it ,in my previous communications,etc) and lately they try to neutralize me in my work in Nuclear Safety & Security and in others of my scientific research effords ,as in Oncological research and in other fields of sciences & technologies...

Lately they have me for about 1,5 year!! without any of my pension income so to suffer economically and so to put huge barriers in my scientific effords that I have fully devoted my pension time, and practically make me very difficult to work on Nuclear Safety & Security , although a Criminal Prosecutor ordered my penson organization I.K.A. since May 2015 to start give me the money of my pension into 20 days...and after the Greek Justice system I think is in “full sleep” for supporting me...

As continuation of the war they do to me in Greece for decades, my pension organization I.K.A. ...Fully Ignored the Order of the Criminal Prosecutor and until now I have zero!! my pension income...

and logically ask myself “Who I.K.A. persons may have as so strong supporters so to Fully Ignore the Order of the Criminal Prosecutor AND to Fully Ignore VITAL!!! Themes of National,European & International NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY ? “ logically I think I.K.A. must have VERY TOP supporters (and perhaps? Moral Initiators) who very possibly must be Jews or/and Masons therefore I suspect possible involvement of Greece 'Jew Prime-Minister & Mason President of Greek Democracy and very possibly the Greek Jewish Congress...These may considered as my logical suspicions...

• 4 weeks later...

ΤΟ ΠΕΙΡΑΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗΣ ΠΕΡΙΕΡΓΕΙΑΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ... 

υπό τον Ιωσήφ - Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη, Επιστήμων Ερευνητής.

Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου, Τ.Κ.19013 Αττική, Ελλάς. 

Τηλέφωνο & φαξ : 2291055275

Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2016

Από την επι δεκαετιών εμπειρίας μου εις την εργασία μου εις επιστημονικό ερευνητικό κέντρο είχα διαπιστώσει την έλειψη ενδιαφέροντος εις την Θεμελειώδη Θεωρητική Επιστημονική Ερευνα και την ενασχόληση μόνο με την λεπτομερειών ρουτίνας!! εφηρμοσμένη ποσότητας!! παραγωγής  “έρευνα” που άμεσα σχετίζεται με άμεσα χρηματικά ενδιαφέροντα...
Είναι τόσο μεγάλη η πίεση της ποσότητος παραγωγής ρουτίνας “έρευνας” εις την επιστημονική κοινωνία που καθημερινά εβίωνα το απελπιστικό συναίσθημα να λέω “Καλημέρα” σε συναδέλφους μου επιστήμονες της ποσοτικής “ρουτίνας” και να πέρνω σαν απάντηση “Σήφη μήν μου μιλάς... πληκτρολογώ” και να καθίσταται αδύνατη κάθε θεωρητική επιστημονική συζήτηση & γενικότερα η συζήτηση...διότι μόνο η ποσότητα (!!!) των δημοσιεύσεων ρουτίνας μετράει στις προαγωγές και ΟΧΙ η Σημαντική Πρωτοτυπία και η Ποιότητα των δημοσιεύσεων...ήτοι η “έρευνα” σήμερα έγινε ποσοτική!! γραμμή παραγωγής “χαρτιών (papers)”...

Ετσι αποφάσισα και εγώ (ασχολούμενος κυρίως με την Θεμελειώδως Πρωτότυπη Θεωρητική Επιστημονική Ερευνα που ανοίγει νέες κατευθύνσεις επιστημονικής έρευνας) να κάνω ένα πρακτικό πείραμα εις το Θέμα μας...και έστειλα πληροφόρηση σε περισσότερους από δέκα πανεπιστημιακους του ποινικού δικαίου (Καθηγητές,Αναπληρωτές Καθηγητές,Επίκουρους Καθηγητές,Λέκτορα) και σε Δικαστικές  ενώσεις, κ.α. την με Παγκόσμια Ιστορική Πρωτοτυπία του Ζωτικού Θεωρητικού θέματος της Θεμελειώσεως της Δημιουργικής Νοημοσύνης ως Εννομο Αγαθό (που δημοσίευσα εις το  έγκυρο επιστημονικό περιοδικό “Ποινική Δικαιοσύνη”, Οκτώβριος 1999, σελ. 1055-1056) και που έτσι τώρα μπορεί να υπόκειται σε Δικαστική προστασία και τους ζήτησα εάν ενδιαφέρονται να τους στείλω (δωρεάν) και την αδημοσίευτη συνέχεια του ως εφηρμοσμένη έρευνα εις το ποινικό δίκαιο...
Πόσες απαντήσεις επιστημονικού ενδιαφέροντος έλαβα; Μηδέν!!!...

Δυστυχώς, το συναίσθημα μου είναι ότι σήμερα οι πανεπιστημιακοί και άλλοι επιστήμονες ισως ενδιαφέροναι περισσότερο να πληροφορηθούν εάν το Σούπερ Μαρκετ έχει σήμερα σε έκτωση κατα 3 ευρώ φθηνότερα το κιλό τις χοιρινές μπριζόλες , παρά ισως δια την ανακάλυψη νέων κατευθύνσεων των επιστημών ως π.χ. την κβαντομηχανική, θεωρία της σχετικότητος ή...την θεωρία εξελίξεως ενός Νοήμονος οικοσυστήματος και την θεμελείωση της Νοημοσύνης ως έννομο αγαθό ...

THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MANAGEMENT IN CRIMINAL ENDANGERMENT & CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE IN NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS & SYSTEMS AND IN OTHER

VITAL ISSUES...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada, Anavissos region,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-21-April-2016

#1. Criminal Endangerment & Criminal Negligence causing Death(s) may be punished to life prison...

#2. The Primary Responsibility of Management is to PERCEIVE!!! the Criticality!! of a Vital issue(s) and to Think and efficient Act(s) PREVENTIVELY!!! ,usually with PROPER Delegation decision(s) to PROPER person(s),E.T.C.,...

#3. In order a Manager to PERCEIVE!!! the CRITICALITY!! of a VITAL issue(s) MUST have VERY GOOD Qualifications!! in VITAL SPECILIZATION(S) in the field of his/her Supervision and in the case of Nuclear Fission Power Organization or/and Systems he/she MUST have VERY GOOD Understanding/Specialization in NUCLEAR FISSION(Applied+Theoretically) with an Overview Understanding of the Nuclear System, since the Nuclear FISSION directly or indirectly is Responsible for ALL Severe Nuclear Catastrophes....

BUT REALITY INTERNATIONALLY IS DESTRUCTIVE!!,BECAUSE LAWYERS,ECONOMISTS, POLITICIANS,BUSINESS PERSONS,MASTER OF ARTS! ,E.T.C. ARE THE “TOP” MANAGERS IN THE INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” ENERGY AGENCY AND IN ALMOST ALL INTERNATIONAL & NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS RELATED TO NUCLEAR FISSION POWER...

A practical experience of this author(Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION{Applied+ Theoretically}) is that Vital!! communications with organizations directly or indirectly related to Nuclear Fission Power...Never answered , which create to him the “feeling” that the receiver(s) of his communications canNOT Perceive the CRITICALITY of Nuclear Issue(s) simply because he/she lack of the PROPER Specilization or/and judge the CRITICALITY of the issue NOT by its Scientific Content , but from “titles” of NOT Relevant Scientific Speciality(ies) & Qualifications , which may be related to “connections”,etc,...In this way Constructive PREVENTIVE Discussions with the sender of information are blocked ,and this may be considered as a form of ENDANGERMENT by Blocking PREVENTIVE Thinking,Discussions,Actions...[In Nuclear: 1 gr Prevention = 1000 Tones therapy?]...

S.N. The above do not refer only to the practical axperience of this author , but of course Primarily! refer to the f.e. low level employees Nuclear Physicists in I.”A”.E.A. , in Nuclear Fission Power Plants and elsewhere, when they try to explain a VERY CRITICAL issue(s) to their “Top” Supervisors... Lawyers,Economists,Business persons ,Master of Arts,Politicians,Journalists,etc who perhaps can understand only...Very Impressive Colorful Pictures and Slogans!!....and they do Not know to solve an extremely simple equation of the first classes of high school as f.e. x^2+1=0...

Think also the ENDANGERMENT!!! if you obliged to speak to the top manager'special secretary for a VITAL!!! scientific issue in order to access the...”top” manager and she say to you...speak...Softly! , otherwise she will switch off!! the communication...and often she swich off the line in Critical issues...

Note: There is a hierarchical or network scheme of Management, from the first Responsible receiver of communication(s) to the Responsible final “Top” Manager(s)...to be considered...

IN ABOVE MENTIONED “TOP” MANAGERS BECAUSE CANNOT!!! PERCEIVE VITAL SCIENTIFIC ISSUES OFTEN WAIT FIRST TO...LOOK IN...TV HUGE!!! CATASTROPHE ,AND THEN TO ACT BY... GOING TO THE PRISON...S.O.S...S.O.S...HUMANITY & ECOSYSTEMS...

Πρός το Ελληνικό Εθνος και πρός τους Gentiles(ΟΧΙ εβραίους)...
Κοινοποίηση πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην.Αστυνομία
Σχετικά είναι προηγούμενες επικοινωνίες μου + τα Θεμελειώδη Αρθρα Συντάγματος 1#3+3+120...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Ελλην Χριστιανός Ορθόδοξος/ Gentile, Πυρηνικός Φυσικός, Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου, 19013 Αττική, Ελλάς, τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Κυριακή-24-Απριλίου-2016

Ι.  ΤΕΣΣΕΡΕΙΣ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ!!! ΣΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΡΙΣΙΜΕΣ ΘΕΣΕΙΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΟ ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΙΚΟ ΙΝΣΤΙΤΟΥΤΟ ΤΟΥ ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟΥ ΕΘΝΙΚΗΣ ΠΑΙΔΕΙΑΣ ΑΠΟΚΑΛΥΠΤΕΤΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΕΓΚΡΙΝΟΥΝ!! ΤΑ ΣΧΟΛΙΚΑ ΒΙΒΛΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΩΔΟΥΣ & ΜΕΣΗΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΔΗΣ ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ...
(Ακούστε το κατωτέρω Ιντερνετ βίντεο από το 2ο λεπτό του, για να μάθετε τα ονόματα τους...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYyxV2P_NY
ή http://katohika.gr/ellada/apokalipsi-onomata-deite-poias-ethnikotitas- ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika --autoi- ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika --egkrinoun-ta-sxolika-vivlia- ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika --paidagogiko-institouto-vinteo/
Ως γνωστό γίνεται Τεράστιος!! Καταστρεπτικός Πόλεμος εναντίων της Ελληνικής Νεολαίας μέσω της διδασκαλίας των σχολικών βιβλίων του Νηπιαγωγίου,Δημοτικού,Γυμνασίου,Λυκείου [π.χ. σχετικά είναι προηγούμενες επικοινωνίες του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κ. Κονδυλάκη & Αλλων...] . ΗΤΟΙ ΙΣΧΥΡΩΤΑΤΑ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΕΦΕΤΑΙ ΤΟ ΜΕΛΛΟΝ ΤΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΜΑΣ...Σ.Ο.Σ...

ΙΙ. Η ΜΥΣΤΙΚΗ ΣΥΜΦΩΝΙΑ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΟΥ & ΕΠΕΝΔΥΣΕΩΝ ΜΕΤΑΞΥ Η.Π.Α. & ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ TTIP ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΟΠΟΙΑ ΝΟΜΙΚΑ!! ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΕΣ ΠΟΛΥΕΘΝΙΚΕΣ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΟΥΝ ΕΠΙΚΥΡΙΑΡΧΟΙ!! ΤΩΝ ΕΘΝΩΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑ...
Προωθήται η Μυστική!! Συμφωνία/Συνθήκη TTIP(Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) μεταξύ Η.Π.Α. & Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης δια ψήφιση εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο με την οποία ΝΟΜΙΚΑ!! επικυρώνεται η επικυριαρχία!! των (Εβρα'ι'κων) Πολυεθνικών ως Νομικά Ανωτερες!! από τα Εθνη...και για παράδειγμα ανοίγει νομικά ο δρόμος δια να γεμίσει με γεννετικά τροποποιημένα προ'ι'όντα και με επιβλαβής δια την υγεία ουσίες η Ευρώπη!!!,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.,...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...
Σχετικά ακούστε και δείτε το παρακάτω Ιντερνετ βίντεο από την διεύθυνση
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYyxV2P_NY
      Ο Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis υπέβαλε σχετική Αναφορά(Petition) εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο για το ότι η TTIP ουσιαστικά εμπράκτως αποτελεί την νομική κατωχύρωση της Εβρα'ι'κής Σατανικής(καμπαλά) Παγκόσμιας Δικτακτορίας!! και η Αναφορά του έγινε αποδεκτή!! και μεταβιβάστηκε εις την Επιτροπή Εξωτερικών Υποθέσεων του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου δια περαιτέρω Σκέψεις+Συζητήσεις+Δράσεις,κ.α.κ.τ.λ.,...
     Μπορείτε και εσείς να υποστηρίζετε αυτή την Λίαν Κρίσιμη!! δια το Μέλλον!! της Ευρώπης Αναφορά του  Joseph-Christos Kondylakis  που έχει αριθμό Αναφοράς εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο 0566/2015 και τίτλο “THE CATASTROPHE!!! OF TRANSANTLANTIC TRADE & INVESTMENT PARTERSHIP (TTIP)”...

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor, U.N., European Authorities,Embassies of Gentile(NOT jews) Nations, Criminal Prosecutions, Intelligence Services of Gentiles Nations,Gentiles...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+Ελληνες...

From : Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Gentile(NOT jew),Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Monday-25-April-2016

Your ref. 1) My Fax of date Sunday-24-April-2016 with subtitle “ΙΙ. Η ΜΥΣΤΙΚΗ ΣΥΜΦΩΝΙΑ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΟΥ & ΕΠΕΝΔΥΣΕΩΝ ΜΕΤΑΞΥ Η.Π.Α. & ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ TTIP ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΟΠΟΙΑ ΝΟΜΙΚΑ!! ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΕΣ ΠΟΛΥΕΘΝΙΚΕΣ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΟΥΝ ΕΠΙΚΥΡΙΑΡΧΟΙ!! ΤΩΝ ΕΘΝΩΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑ!!!...

1. My previous communications to Criminal Prosecutions & Others...

GENETIC MODIFIED ORGANISM(S) CAUSING STERILIZATION

OF MEN AND WOMEN !!! & THEORETICALLY Possible! to be Generalized and ENGINEERED TO PERHAPS TO DESTROY ALL FORMS OF LIFE IN PLANET EARTH...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...0/0...

We found in the following Internet site this VITAL!!! Information(watch also the english language Video) that Genetic Modified Organism(s) can cause secret Genosites and if it spread to the natural living organisms uncontrolled environment Theoretically may be made to Destroy All forms of life in planet Earth

...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

http://katohika.gr/sinomosia/ ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika -si- ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika --thaftike-steirosi-meso-kornfleiks-tis-monsanto/

Very Carefully study the Information & Video from the Internet site:

Note: The multinational company MONSANTO is a Jewish company...

ΓΕΝΝΕΤΙΚΑ ΤΡΟΠΟΠΙΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΙ(GMO) ΣΤΕΙΡΩΝΟΥΝ ΑΝΔΡΕΣ + ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ !!! και Θεωρητικά μπορεί να δημιουργιθούν με γεννετική μηχανική GMO ώστε να στειρώσουν Οποιοδήποτε είδος(οι)...και Θεωρητικά είναι δυνατόν να Αφανίσουν!! καθε είδος Ζωής στον πλανήτη Γη...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ..Σ.Ο.Σ...Σ.Ο.Σ..Σ.Ο.Σ...

Βρήκαμε στο Ιντερνετ την είδηση και σας την κοινοποιούμε...
http://katohika.gr/sinomosia/ ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika -si- ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika --thaftike-steirosi-meso-kornfleiks-tis-monsanto/

Υ.Σ Η πολυεθνική Monsanto ειναι ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ Εταιρεία...

• 2 weeks later...

To: European Authorities,E.U.'Nations Embassies,Eurojust,Europol,Others...

Special Communication to European Commissioner for Foreing Affairs + Security Mrs F. Mogherini

Κοιν. Πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax;+30-2291055275 , Tuesday-3-May-2016

THE EUROPEAN SECURITY STRATEGY AND THE IMPACT OF NUCLEAR SAFETY &

SECURITY,E.T.C.,...

Your ref are : 1) The European Security Strategy , Brussels 12-December-2003

2) The Petitions to the European Parliament of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis:

a. Reg. No. 0362/2015 on “Nuclear Safety & Human Factor...”

b. Reg. No. 0186/2015 on “Oncology Research...” as Related to above (a),etc,...

c. my Petition Submitted on Saturday-2-April-2016 on “Nuclear Terrorism...”

1. My Law Action to I.C.C.'Prosecutor dated Friday-29-January-2016 on “Crime Against Humanity/Enslavement of Humanity to Jews & almost Full Enslavement of USA in Jews”(2 pages)

[Some Additional Information in : www.jewwatch.com And “The Protocols of elders of zion” ]

4) ALL my Petitions submitted to European Parliament(registered & not-registered) to be considered

5) My previous relevant communications...

Our Theme must be considered mainly under the perception of two “Key Threats” of European Security Strategy : “TERRORISM” and “PROLIFERATION OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION”, E.T.C.,...

Because of possible Consequences of Severe Destructive event(s) of NUCLEAR [Safety or/and Security] to Europe can be unimagined Huge Catastrophe(s)!!!,E.T.C.,...therefore the Only logical action(s) is the pro-active PREVENTION of Huge Catastrophe(s)...S.O.S....S.O.S...S.O.S...

Therefore THINK and

1. Very Carefully Study+Think+Acts(s) considering our Theme And its above mentioned References as a High Priority! of European Security Strategy Issue(s)...

2. We remain available for any clarification(s) and further scientific assistance,e.t.c.,..

s.n. In Nuclear Engineering Think “1 gram of PREVENTION may be equal to 1000 Tones Therapy?”

• 2 weeks later...

WITHOUT REASONING YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND (SPACE,TIME,CASE)

NUCLEAR EVENT(s) as NUCLEAR ACCIDENT(s) and NUCLEAR TERRORISM...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist, Anavissos region, 19013 Attiki, Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday-14-May-2016

The cognitive Intelligent Reasoning process was first time defined in 1983 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis in a his Greek scientific article[1] and it was also published in his scientific article “Theory of evolution of an Intelligent ecosystem” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis in the scientific journal “Acta Biotheoretica” , June 1997 ,and its foundation is based on n-iterative cycles cognitive Intelligence Reasoning process of Understanding by asking [Why? , Because..., Does it makes sense?]...

In order to Prevent f.e. a Nuclear Explosion event in (space,time,case), it is necessary to Understand its Intelligence Reasoning with its peculiarities in (space,time,case) possible evolution(s)...

The forms of Intelligence Reasoning must be consider has four components : Logical & Emotional components as well as their relevant Resources(material and non-material) and the Environmental components , all of them in a (space,time,case) field...

The Dynamic evolution of the above field(s) may lead to singularities that can create original mathematical states and transitions between these states which may disconnect the past to future evolution(s)...

In applied considerations a multi-sciences & technologies holistic approach must be considered in a hyper-networks “space”...(ref. [1]:“a model on the structure of memory from the view of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , 1983 , in Greek language) involving the above mentioned four components field(s)...

s.n The Information resource is included in the non-material resources.

Note: In my understanding the biggest problem in the relevant human factor is the Lack of adequate Intelligence Reasoning process and of Theoretical considerations,e.t.c., and this may include Nuclear Management & Employees as well as Intelligence agencies , Politicians and others...

• 2 weeks later...

Πρός: Τον Ελληνικό Λαό+τις Εισαγγελείες Ολης της Ελλάδος+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+Αλλους
Ιδιαιτέρως αφιερώνεται το παρόν κείμενο εις τους Εισαγγελείς+Δικαστές[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών, που όταν τους έγγραφα πρίν πολλά! χρόνια ότι οι Εβραίοι θα πάρουν τα Σπίτια των Ελλήνων, ισως με θεωρούσαν...γραφικό και υπερβολικό και ίσως...γελούσαν εις βάρος μου,κ.α.,.κ.τ.λ...
                   Κοινοποίηση πρός τις  Εξουσίες της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης + Πρεσβείες των +κ.α
Σχετικά είναι τα τρία Θεμελειώδη!!! άρθρα του Ελλην. Συντάγματος 1#3+3+120, ΠΚ134(Εβρα'ι'κή Δικτακτορία) και Σχετικά είναι  προηγούμενες επικοινωνίες μου με Εισαγγελείες+Αλλού...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη, Ελληνα Χριστιανό Ορθόδοξο, Πυρηνικός Φυσικός, Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου, 19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275, Σαβ-21-Μα'ου-2016

ΠΛΗΡΩΣ ΑΠΟΔΕΔΕΙΓΜΕΝΟ ΓΕΓΟΝΟΣ : ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ!!! ΑΡΠΑΖΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΣΠΙΤΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΠΕΡΙΟΥΣΙΕΣ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ!!!...

Σχετικά μελετήστε προσεκτικά το άρθρο που δημοσιεύεται εις την σημερινή (Σάββατο-21-Μα'ί'ου-2016) πανελληνίου κυκλοφορίας εφημερίδα “Ελεύθερη Ωρα” με πρωτοσέλιδο τίτλο “ΣΙΩΝΙΣΤΙΚΑ ΚΟΡΑΚΙΑ ΑΡΠΑΖΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΣΠΙΤΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΠΕΡΙΟΥΣΙΕΣ ΜΑΣ” στις σελίδες 1, 3,6,7

Οπως σας έχω τεκμηριώση εις προηγούμενες επικοινωνίες μου :
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ για τις τελευταίες Δεκαετίες  είναι...Πρωθυπουργοί της...Ελλάδος
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ελέγχουν το Τραπεζιτικό σύστημα της...Ελλάδος
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ διαρκώς επιχειρουν να ΑΦΑΝΙΣΟΥΝ το ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ ΕΘΝΟΣ!!!
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ με το να έχουν Κρυφό στρατό τους την Μασωνία και άλλες Διεθνείς Οργανώσεις βάζουν σε θέσεις εργασίας “κλειδιά” Δούλους των για τον έλεγχο των Εθνών και της Ελλάδος
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ κανουν Πόλεμο Καταστροφής της Νοημοσύνης του Ελληνικού Εθνους και σε άλλα Εθνη
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ με το να Ελέγχουν(άμεσα ή/και έμμεσα) για Δεκαετίες  τα Μέσα Μαζικής Επικοινωνίας και τα Τραπεζιτικά Δάνεια των,κ.τ.λ. ,  έτσι:
α. Καταστρέφουν την Ελληνική Ορθοδόξη Θρησκεία μας
β. Διαλύουν Οικογένειες και καταστρέφουν Διαπροσωπικούς δεσμούς ανδρός+γυναικός και προωθούν την ομοφυλοφυλία , με το να τα διαφημίζουν!!! π.χ. την Μοιχία/Διαζύγια και την Απάτη σε διαπροσωπικούς δεσμούς σαν...”προοδευτικό”...
γ. Καταστρέφουν τις Ελληνικές Παραδόσεις , Πολιτισμό ,Εκπαίδευση και την Ελληνική Ιστορία
δ. Προωθούν τα Εβρα'ι'κά Συμφέροντα και την Εβρα'ι'κή ιστορία και το “ολοκαύτωμα” τους
ε. Προωθούν την Σατανική Ασχήμια π.χ. με τα πανάσχημα τρύπια! παντελόνια 
και έτσι καταστρέφουν την Ομορφιά και τον Ρομαντισμό του Ζευγαριού ανδρός+γυναικός που οδηγεί πολλάκις σε δεσμούς που διαρκούν μία ολόκληρη ζωή
στ. Προωθούν την Τρομοκρατία! κυρίως την Οικονομική Τρομοκρατία που οδηγεί σε Φόνους(Αυτοκτονίες)!!! και φέρνουν σε πλήρη Απόγνωση και τεράστια Απελπισία τους Ελληνες,κ.α.
-Οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ κάνουν ΠΟΛΛΕΣ!!! ΑΛΛΕΣ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΕΣ στην ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΑ & πλανήτη ΓΗ

Σχετικές αναφορές πληροφοριών:
1. προηγούμενες επικοινωνίες μας
2. http://www.greekmeds.gr/forum/topic/32658-civilservants-topic/?page=1
(μελετήστε Ολες τις σελίδες και Ολα τα άρθρα)
3. www.jewwatch.com
4. το βιβλίο “Τα Πρωτόκολα των σοφών της σιών” , επιμέλεια Αρχιμανδρίτου Βασιλόπουλου, έκδοση της εφημερίδος “Ορθόδοξος Τύπος”

To: The President of European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz+Others...URGENT...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically), Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece,

tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Thusday-24-May-2017

1. A Nuclear Fission Reactor is possible under very critical conditions to explode as Nuclear Bomb!...Reference the first published QUANTITATIVE scientific research by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis in the scientific proceedings of 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society , held in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , in Greece, in May 2010 and its proceedings also existing in the Internet site: http://nuclpart.phys.uoa.gr/HNPS/Files/ANP2010.pdf

2. If a power Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Plant of about 1000-4000 MW(e) explode as Nuclear

Bomb! , then abour 5 to 20 Tones! [ 5 – 20. 000.000.000.000 micrograms] of Plutonium! (from the Nuclear Reactor(s) And their Storages of nuclear used fuel) will go to atmosperic tropospheric and stratospheric(all over planet Earth) circulation & in sea & in land , in inhalled size Plutonium particles , and Think! One microgram(one millionth of gram) of Plutonium if it is inhalled by a human can cause Cancer to him/her!!!...and the cost is in Many! decades of Trillions! of Euro...

3. The above case refer to an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident as ULTRA Catastrophe for Europe the Humanity and planet Earth ecosystem...

1. Almost ALL Nuclear Accidents Catastrophes have as first reason the Nuclear HUMAN factor!!! and the Huge Bigest relevant Problem today in the International Nuclear Safety is that the Human Nuclear Management and the Top International Nuclear Management as in the International “atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency [I.”A”.E.A.] is Fully in Ingnorance!!! in Nuclear Physics/Engineering, since they have specialities f.e their members in its Board of Governors and its General Directors and most of its Directors as lawyers,economists,master of...art! graduates,e.t.c., and similars may happen in National levels,etc so they Lack the scientific perception to Understand the Vital issues & Consequences of their Management ,...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...planet Earth...

1. Some relevant references are:

a. My Petition to European Parliament with registration no 0362/2015 on “International Nuclear Safety”

b. My relevant communications with U.N.'Security Council (by Fax) and to European Authorities and to major Embassies of Nations in Greece and to the Greek Prosecutions in Athens Greece & elsewhere

Because of the above information

We ask from the President of European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz to Think and Act

towards to the creation of an Inquiry Committee in European Parliament to Investigate

fully , for PREVENTION of Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident , for the ULTRA VITAL Importance of our Theme for the SAFETY!!! of Europe+Humanity+planet Earth...

With Friendly Greetings

Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist/

specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically)

To: The President of European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz+Others...URGENT...[text 2 pages]

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist and with holistic perception in many sciences & technologies, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece,

tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Thursday-26-May-2016

Dear Sir

...However we must carefully think about the two biggest problems concerning the European Union and Humanity, viz the Oncological problem and the Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident(s) problem.

Unreasonably most Politicians, Administrators and their advisors are concerned with the "Daily business" and they avoid to think carefully and act efficiently and preventively on the Huge problems that European Union and Humanity confront ,before...it is too late!. ..
Good ideas and information from citizens are misplaced therefore excellent unknown scientists and persons are de-motivated to offer their original knowledge and ideas, but in extremely rare case(s) a good response is given in utilizing the originator of Idea(s) in order to develop further the idea(s) and to be motivated and supported for more useful contributions to European Union and to Humanity.. Think everything not random depends on the "Human factor(Human decisions)" and the laws of nature and God, therefore the biggest factor in the Prosperity of European Union and the Nations is its Most Qualified + Moral Citizens...

A) Now, Let try to Think further in the Top problem of Oncology...
I think further serious scientific Thinking and efforts must be allocated to the THEORY! OF ONCOLOGY (Remember the Theory provides the compass for the correct direction(s) of applied research, and I think it is mainly because of lack of a good Theory of oncology that the problems of oncology have not solved Efficiently)
This author since 1983 has thought of "An UNIFIED Theory of Oncology" based mainly in molecular informatics(perhaps the first article also in molecular informatics),etc, and he presented a summary of his theory under the title "A note of the essay on cell abnormal multiplication rate" in the 7th European Interuniversity Symposium, help 17-20 July 1997 in Thessaloniki,Greece. This author perhaps may be considered that he discovered the field of "MOLECULAR INFORMATICS" with his scientific article on an UNIFIED Theory of Oncology , since 1983, but since then Huge problems was created against this reviewer making very difficult to promote his fundamentally original scientific ideas and thinking... Let define in my understanding the field of "Molecular Informatics" as "Molecular Informatics" we may understand information network(s) which is created by molecule(s) carrying information. This is my original definition of the field of "Molecular Informatics".

B) Then, Let think on the Top problem of International Nuclear Safety ,with PREVENTIVE thinking and actions in mind...(refer to my Fax & e-mail to President of European Parliament Mr. Marin Schultz , dated Thusday-24-May-2016)

Refering in this letter/request to my Unified Theory of Oncology to be used as “compass” in order to accelarate the applied oncological research towards to perhaps cure of cancer illness in at least most of its cases, we want to clarify you that the lack of real cure to cancer illness is probably because until my Unified Theory of Oncology almost all of scientific researchers in oncology were applied medicine doctors and biologists and chemisists lacking the wide conceptual undestanding of good theoretical physicists which perhaps could perceive the Unified cause of the Cancer problem...viz as I have understood it, it is as a problem of molecular and submolecular informatics...

BUT in my case , “they” created very many problems in order to STOP my scientific research effords , including the progress of my scientific research in the Unified Theory of Oncology and in other fields...

Some relevant references for my Theoretical Oncology Research are:

a. My Petition to European Parliament submitted on Sunday-7-February-2016 with title “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY AS VITAL CONCEPT GUIDING!! THE APPLIED ONGOLOGICAL RESEARCH TOWARD THE CURE OF CANCER DISEASE ,AS CONTINUATION!! OF MY PETITION ON ONCOLOGICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TO EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT REGISTERED NUMBER 0186/2015 AND AS CONTINUATION!! OF MY APPLICATION FOR LEGAL AID ,DATED 30-JANUARY-2016, TO THE EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL COURT ,FOR MY LAW ACTION AGAINST THE PETITION COMMITTEE OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT... “

b. My relevant communications with U.N.'Security Council (by Fax) and to European Authorities and to major Embassies of Nations in Greece and to the Greek Prosecutions in Athens Greece & elsewhere

c. My C.V. of July 2014 exist in the office of the President of European Parliament & in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & in the Canadian Embassy in Greece & in the Prosecution of the first instance criminal court in Athens,Greece and a very short c.v of mine exist in Internet to be found using “key” words “Joseph Christos Kondylakis”.

Because of the above information

We kindly ask from the President of European Parliament Mr Martin Schulz to Think and Act

towards to the creation of an Inquiry Committee in European Parliament to Investigate

fully , the Illegal and Unethical ways that BLOCK Fundamental Scientiic Research in Oncology as mine Fundamental Theoretical Scientific Research in Oncology and Other Scientists Research...

With Friendly Greetings

Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist, with holistic

perception in many sciences & technologies...

To: Gentiles'Humanity & to International & National Criminal Prosecutors ...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Nuclear Physicist with holistic perception in many sciences & technologies, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavisou, 19013 Attiki, Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Thursday-26-May-2016

THE JEWISH INTERNET SEARCH PROGRAM “GOOGLE” REMOVED FROM THE RESULTS OF SEARCH WITH “KEY” WORDS “JOSEPH CHRISTOS KONDYLAKIS” TWO RESULTING INTERNET SITES IN THE FIRST AND SECOND PAGES OF THE RESULT OF THIS SEARCH THAT WAS GIVING THE INTERNET ADDRESS (SITES) IN WHICH WAS GIVEN INFORMATION FOR  MY FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY  ,VIZ FOR MY “UNIFIED!!! THEORY OF ONCOLOGY'....

VIZ THE JEWS CONTINUING FOR DECADES OF YEARS TRY TO STOP ME WORKING IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND BLOCK THE PROPAGATION OF MY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY/CANCER & IN OTHER FIELDS...

In addition my previous work Hellenic Centre for Marine Research REMOVED my short Curiculum Vitae from the Internet...

We Think that BLOCKING Fundamental Scientific Research in Oncology is a Crime Against Humanity!...,E.T.C....

To: The Members of European Parliament+Elsewhere, concerning my Petition to European Parliament of date 15-April-2016 with the title (in Greek language) “ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΝΟΜΙΚΟΥ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟΥ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΕΝΩΣΗ ΔΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΗΣ ΝΟΗΜΟΣΥΝΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΜΥΝΑΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΠΟΛΕΜΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΗΣ ΝΟΗΜΟΣΥΝΗΣ...”(“CREATION OF LEGISLATION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR THE PROTECTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE INTELLIGENCE AND DEFENCE AGAINST WARS OF DESTRUCTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE INTELLIGENCE...”)
c.c. 1)President of European Parliament , 2)Chairwoman of Petitions'Committee of European Parliament, 3) Embassies of Nations of European Union, 4)Criminal Prosecutions in Athens,Greece, 5)Others...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist with holistic perception in many sciences & technologies, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou , 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Tuesday-31-May-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

As previous civil servant of Greece I know very well that it is the Official DUTY of civil cervants to Registered the communications that the National Organism(s) receive and it is a Crime! (Greek Penal code art 259 ) not to Registered the communications that they receive , and of course the same official Oblication of DUTY! must exist in the European Union Organisms'civil servants to Registered the communications that they receive. It is my experience that most of VITAL!! Importance for the European Interests Petitions that I have submitted to the European Parliament , ILLEGALY, are NOT registered ..., with the latest example my VITAL!! Petition that I mention in this letter which was Refused! To be registered , WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY REASONING!!!  [reference: the letter D309710 24.05.2016 from the European Parliament/Directorate-General for Presidency/Directorate for the Plenary/Unit for Reception & Referral of Official Documents,Brussels]... 

My above mentioned Petition to European Parliament concern a VITAL!! Theme for the past,present and future of European Union , because the Efficiency & Quality of Human Decision(s) in Politics,Science,Life,etc is Directly effected from the Human cognitive Intelligence...,
and existing War(s) of Destruction of constructive Intelligence can make the people Idiots and fully mind controlled , f.e. from mass communication media & other means , resulting to Huge Catastrophes in Europe, Greece, Gentiles(Not jews)'Humanity,etc,...

For the above reason my Petition is Fully inside of the Top European Interests and it effect me personally because I am a victim of war of destruction of cognitive intelligence, as it is proved from my life history and the law actions that I have made to the Criminal Prosecutions in Athens, Greece and to my communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece and Elsewhere...
Therefore my Petition of 15-April-2016 , concerning the War of Destruction of Constructive Intelligence happening in Europe,Greece and Elsewhere, Must be Registered! And to be considered Admisible! from the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament for Very Carefull Study+Thinking+Discussions+Actions and further to be promoted to the ALL MEPs Parliament, Council of E.U.,European Commission and Elsewhere for Thinking+Discussions+Actions...And in addition ALL!!! my Petitions  submitted to European Parliament to be Registered! and promoted for Thinking+Discussions+Actions ,and disciplinary actions to be taken against those causing illegal barriers to my Petitions to European Parliament,e.t.c.,...

With Friendly Greetings 

INVESTIGATIONS IN EUROPE & ELSEWHERE FOR WAR(s) OF DESTRUCTION OF COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE OF GENTILES CITIZENS...

To: The Members of European Parliament+Elsewhere, concerning my Petition to European Parliament of date 15-April-2016 with the title (in Greek language) “ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΝΟΜΙΚΟΥ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟΥ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΕΝΩΣΗ ΔΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΣΤΑΣΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΗΣ ΝΟΗΜΟΣΥΝΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΜΥΝΑΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΠΟΛΕΜΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΗΣ ΝΟΗΜΟΣΥΝΗΣ...”(“CREATION OF LEGISLATION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR THE PROTECTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE INTELLIGENCE AND DEFENCE AGAINST WARS OF DESTRUCTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE INTELLIGENCE...”)
c.c. 1)President of European Parliament , 2)Chairwoman of Petitions'Committee of European Parliament

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist with holistic perception in many sciences & technologies, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou , 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Wednesday-1-June-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

As Continuation of my letter of 31-May-2016 concerning the above mentioned Petition of mine to the European Parliament....

BECAUSE

1. The past,present and future of the European Union is depended on the Quality and Efficiency of Human Decisions in Politics,Science & Life which are Directly depended from the cognitive Intelligence of the decision makers and the relevant information.....       And
2. War of Destruction of Constructive cognitive Intelligence is happening in Europe,Greece and Elsewhere (reference is f.e the information contained in the files that exist in my Petition to European Parliament submitted initially on 15-April-2016 mentioned above)

Therefore

We propose to European Parliament & Elsewhere the creation of Investigation Committee(s) to investigate the above [1]+[2] and also to created relevant European legislation and care for the enforcement of this legislation in Europe and refer found crimes to criminal justice,e.t.c.,...

To: European Parliament , Embassies of Nations , European Union Court of Justice , Others...

Κοιν. Πρός Εισαγγελείες Αθηνών, Γαλλική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, ως συνέχεια επικοινωνιών μου

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Sunday-5-May-2016

MY SCIENTIFIC CRITICISMS ON THE “NUCLEAR SAFETY DEBATE” IN EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT(ITRE)-12-Feb-2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTIKFubyN8

A. From the Presenters of topics: 1. we consider most critical the contribution of the speaker on Nuclear Education & Training, because the Human Factor is the Primary reasons in almost All Nuclear Accidents..., 2. The speaker of European Commission presented an intelligent talking, but it was narrow focused, as having in his mind mainly the Nuclear Technological factor, as the nuclear “stress” test..., 3. The representive of Nuclear Regulators demostrated a low intellectuality thinking and provided zero nuclear physics/nuclear fission & engineering professional information, which unfortunately may form a sample of the low quality qualifications in nuclear physics/nuclear fission/engineering of the Nuclear Regulators in ENSREG(European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group) and this it is a Problem!!! which may have HUGE Destructive Consequences for Europe & Worldwide...S.O.S...S.O.S...

B. From MEPs questioning in the Debate: 1. we consider more critical the questions of a Lady MEP who discuss the Influence of Government & Politicians & Others in jobs and decision process(es) of Nuclear Regulators and in Nuclear Systems, because it can effect directly the Nuclear Human Factor, which is the First cause in almost All Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes..., 2. Also a Gentlement MEP with a family name from eastern European Nation presented interesting thiniking...

1. Concerning the whole Debate: We think is a scientific fact that it is impossible to have a Serious & Critical discussion on Nuclear Safety without to discuss its VITAL Nuclear Physics/Nuclear Fission/Engineering concepts as Nuclear Reactivity Transients, Loss of Coolant of Nuclear Fuel, Nuclear Human Factor & its Management , Unanticipated natural & technological events, etc. It is also critical need to motivate INDEPENDED excellent Nuclear scientists/engineers to offer their comments & recomentations, without bias and daring to tell the scientific True! in their scientific criticisms & scientific communications...

D. From my personal experience, of my communications with scientific knowledge on nuclear physics/nuclear fission/engineering to International “atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.] & European Commission & Elsewhere, I never received a reply , except in very rare cases and even in these cases it was lacked of scientific Reasoning!!!...S.O.S...

It is VITAL in Nuclear Safety ALL of its decisions to be based on high quality scientific REASONING!!! , because otherwise Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes are facilitated...S.O.S...S.O.S..

Relevant is the scientific reference: “Theory of evolution of an Intelligent ecosystem” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, published in the scientific journal “Acta Biotheoretica”,June 1997, p.181-182

To: ALL Members of European Parliament, President of European Parliament, Embassies of Nations,

Criminal Prosecutions of Nations, U.N. , Others... (Fax:1+1=2 pages)

c.c. Chairwoman of the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament, Secretary Petitions'Committee...

Ref. My Petition to European Parliament with title”The Psychiatric Control of Europe & Humanity by the Jewish'Psychiatry & Jewish Drug Industry & for Elimination of Undesirable Gentiles...” , dated 3-January-2016 and with registration no 0009/2016

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , 7-June-2016

ILLEGALLY REFUSING MY ABOVE MENTIONED PETITION Reg. No 0009/2016 TO BE CONSIDERED ADMISSIBLE FOR DISCUSSIONS,ACTIONS & INVESTIGATION BY THE EUROPEAN PARLAMENT,USING JUSTIFICATION OF ITS REFUSAL THAT IS IS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS THAT IS A BIG LIE!.Therefore REEXAM MY PETITION TO BE ADMISSIBLE,E.T.C.

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

It is VERY OBVIOUS that the BAD EFFECTS of PSYCHIATRY in the citizen of Europe and of Humanity is CLEARY inside of the VITAL EUROPEAN INTERESTS , particularly when they concern the HUMANS from the...baby! age until the very old age...

The letter of Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom , dated 31-5-2016/D 310381 to me, as an answer of the examination of my above mentioned Petition (see Ref.) by the Committee of Petitions of European Parliament, declared my Petition Non-admisible, because as actually saying, the Psychiatry/Health is...NOT inside of the European Interests, which is clearly a BIG LIE! since exist in the European Commission a whole General Directorate for the HEALTH of European Citizens!!!...(Since the LIE is so BIG!! and SO OBVIOUS , we think with Dolus a Crime! Against the European Citizens, may be considered to happen in the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament & Destructive Interests very possibly have influenced the relevant decision of the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament...)

In order to Understand the VITAL significant of my Petition , in the next page I send you the text of my Petition and please VERY CAREFULLY watch the Internet VIDEOS!!! that it mentions which form the Main Information in my Petition and try also to find & Study the Greek book that it is mentioned in my Petition,then hopefully you can easily Understand that my Rejected Petition refer to one of the Biggest Health Problem confronding today EUROPE & HUMANITY...

Note: We write that the current used Psychiatry is of jewish origin, because its major “pioniers” were jews as the Sigmund Freud which has in his mind the jewish religion of kabbalah of terror of black magic & satanism (it exist a book with the theme the relationship of jew Sigmund Freud with the jewish religion of kabbalah...). We scientifically think that since most of psychiatric problems are problems of psychical traumas, then in Preventive ways and in Cure ways in many cases, is the LOVE & Care of the suffered persons that actually help the psychiatrically suffered humans ,which correctly in the past was offered by constructive Religions as the Christianity.But the Opposite! happens in the current used Terror! & Not emotional involvement of jewish'kabbalah psychiatry, which can actually further Damage! the suffered Human...and all this without scientific reasoning for the cause(s) & the Why? Asking,BUT when almost all psychiatric decision are not taken with reasoning, but intuitively...

S.N. From this author personal experience of his first 18 years living in the city of Heraklion,Crete, Greece,that time with population of 80.000 people, and with strong Christian Orthodox Religion , for 18 years! the author knew only One! person with psychological/psychiatrical problems , walking in the streets and sometimes asking for little money, BUT today (2016) he listen that almost any family may have a member who visited psychologist/psychiatrist,etc.Think also Psychiatry as Control & Money...

Petition original text:

To: U.N.,I.C.C.'Prosecutor, European Authorities,Interpol.Eurojust,Europol,Prosecutors,Others, Embassies of Nations, Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Αστυνομία,κ.α και ως Σχετικόν των Μηνύσεων + επικοινωνιών μου πρός Εισαγγελείες+Αλλού... From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , sunday-3-January-2016 THE PSYCHIATRIC CONTROL OF HUMANITY BY THE JEWISH PSYCHIATRY & THE JEWISH DRUG INDUSTRY & FOR THE ELIMINATION OF UNDESIRABLE GENTILES... In order to start understandiing our Theme , you can start by watching the following Internet videos and very carefully studying the excelllent mentioned Greek book by Dr. Kleanthis Grivas,etc,... Note: the mentioned videos have been produced by the “chuch of scientology” in USA , but althought the “church of scientology” may be a criminal accuded organization , the Information in the videos is Very Interesting for further scientific research and Criminal investigations... Relevant reference information: 1. Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry's Deadliest Scam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFhm-xhQocM 2. Making A Killing (Making Madness): THE UNTOLD STORY OF PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGGING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtl-wrxrPY 3. Abuse In Psychiatry: The Truth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryzIeTFu2IM 4. Psychiatry: The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkivsEy3CI 5. Psychiatry An Industry Of Death Full Length https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dSZnbugpc 6. The Drugging Of Our Children (Full Length) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26e5PqrCePk 7. The excellent!!! Greek book “Anti-Political Psychiatry” by Dr. Kleanthis Grivas,Psychiatrist, 1989 , το Εξαιρετικό!!! Βιβλίο “Αντιπολιτευτική Ψυχιατρική” του Ψυχιάτρου Δρ. Κλεάνθης Γρίβας, εκδόσεις “Ιανός” , Θεσ/νικη ,1989

ΚΑΤΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ (Διότι αφορά την Παγκόσμια Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια , Ογκολογία ,κ.α.)

Πρός 1) Εισαγγελέα Ακροάσεων του Ποινικού Πρωτοδικείου Αθηνών , 2) Εισαγγελείες Αθηνών
3) Ελληνική Αστυνομία , 4) Ε.Υ.Π.
Κοινοποίηση πρός Πρεσβείες Εθνών εν Ελλάδι,Εξουσίες της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης,Ο.Τ.Ε.,Αλλού 
Σχετικό είναι η Διαταγή της Εισαγγελέως Ακροάσεων του Ποινικού Πρωτοδικείου Αθηνών με αρ. Πρωτ. 41522/28-3-2016 πρός τον Οργανισμό Τηλεπικοινωνιών της Ελλάδος(Ο.Τ.Ε.) και η κατάθεση της ανωτέρω Διαταγής της Εισαγγελέως εις τον Ο.Τ.Ε. Λαυρίου,Αττικής με αρ. Παραπόνου 38 την 29-
3-2016

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη,Πυρηνικό Φυσικό & Αριστούχο πτυχιούχο του Αριστοτελείου Πανεπιστημίου Θεσσαλονίκης, με επιστημονικά ενδιαφέροντα εις πολλές επιστήμες & τεχνολογίες, κάτοικος  επί της Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου, 19013 Αττική,
τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Τρίτη-7-Ιουνίου-2016

ΜΗΝΥΣΗ ΜΟΥ ΓΙΑ ΑΥΤΟΦΩΡΟ,ΑΥΤΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΤΟ(Αφορά και το Δημόσιο Συμφέρον),ΔΙΑΡΚΕΣ ΕΓΚΛΗΜΑ ΚΑΤΑ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΩΝ & ΤΩΝ ΗΘΙΚΩΝ ΑΥΤΟΥΡΓΩΝ ΤΟΥΣ...
Για το Εγκλημα της ΦΡΑΓΗΣ των τηλεφωνικών+φαξ μου κλήσεων με το Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο της Θεσσαλονίκης , την European Nuclear Society & Αλλού και τις Συνέπειες των εις την ΠΑΡΕΜΠΟΔΙΣΗ των επικοινωνιών των επιστημονικών μου ερευνών με Πανεπιστημιακούς,κ.α.   , εις πρωτότυπες επιστημονικές έρευνες μου που αφορούν  την Παγκόσμια Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια, την Ογκολογία και άλλες επιστήμες & τεχνολογίές...[Επειδή οι έρευνες μου εις την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια και την Ογκολογία αφορούν ολόκληρη την Ανθρωπότητα η Παρεμπόδιση των μπορεί να θεωρηθεί και ως Πράξη  Σταματήματος Αποτροπής/Πρόληψης Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων(και παρομοίως εις την Ογκολογία Σταματήματος Αποτροπής/Πρόληψης Καρκινικών Θανάτων)  ήτοι ως το Εγκλημα προκλήσεως Κοινού Κινδύνου και πιθανόν ως Απόπειρα προκλήσεως Σοβαρών Βλαβών Υγείας & Θανάτων λόγω διευκολύνσεων Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων & Εμποδίων εις την Καρκινική Ερευνα,κ.τ.λ.

Είμαι ο δημιουργός δύο πολύ σημαντικών(παγκοσμίως) πρωτοτύπων δημοσιευμένων επιστημονικών μου  εργασιών “Theoretically and under very special conditions a Nuclear Fission Reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb!...” και της “The Unified! Theory of Oncology” και άλλων λίαν σημαντικών επιστημονικών ερευνών που ανοίγουν νέες κατευθύνσεις επιστημονικών ερευνών,διεθνώς,...
Σήμερα προσπάθησα να στείλω φαξ (με θέμα Ιατρικής έρευνας) εις το Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο της Θεσσαλονίκης (Πρυτανεία,γραματείες Φυσικού & Μαθηματικού τμήματος και Καθηγητήν κ. Κων/νο Παρασκευόπουλο Φυσικόν) και διαπίστωσα ότι υπάρχει πάλι η  ΦΡΑΓΗ εις τις τηλεφωνικές μου γραμμές 22910-55275 και 22910-55274 με το Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο της Θεσσαλονίκης & αλλού

Λόγω των ανωτέρω λεχθέντων και επειδή Βάναυσα! οι Υπεύθυνοι Αδιαφόρησαν εις την Διαταγήν της Κας Εισαγγελέας Ακροάσεων να αρθεί η Φραγή των τηλεφωνικών+φαξ μου επικοινωνιών και επειδή το θέμα μας Κρίσιμα αφορά και το Δημόσιον Συμφέρον και την Ανθρωπότητα(Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια, Ογκολογία,κ.α) δια ταύτα ΚΑΤΕΠΕΙΓΟΝΤΟΣ φροντίσετε να Αφαιρεθούν για πάντα κάθε Φραγή εις τις τηλεπικοινωνίες μου καί Τιμωρήστε τους Ενόχους και ζητώ να παραστώ και ως πολιτικός ενάγων,κ.τ.λ.

Ο Μηνυτής         Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης
               Αριστούχος Φυσικός & Πυρηνικός Φυσικός

• 3 weeks later...

To: The Gentiles(NOT jews) Humanity,U.N.,I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Interpol,Europol, Eurojust,Embassies of Gentiles Nations & their Intelligence Services,Criminal Justice Systems of Gentiles Nations and as Continuation of my previous relevant communications...
Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες(Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών) των Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία και Σχετικά είναι  τα άρθρα του Ελληνικού Συντάγματος 1#3+3+120 και το ΠΚ134 για Παγκοσμια Εβρα'ι'κή Σατανική(καμπαλά) Δικτακτορία,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.        FAX:1+9=10 (ten) pages
Relevant are : [1] “The Protocols of elders of zion” , [2]  www.jewwatch.com    
[3] the book “The 13 Satanic Bloodlines Paving the Road to Hell” by Robin de Ruiter , 2015
[4] the Super-Racist jewish religion “talmud” and the JEWISH Religion of Black Magic & Satanism & Human Sacrifices to Satan! “kabbalah”...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Gentile , Research Scientist,Anavissos region,19013 Attiki, Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday(working day) 25-June-2016

From the book (ref [3]) “The 13  Satanic Bloodlines Paving the Road to Hell” by Robin de Ruiter quote
[1] p.49 “History proves that the Rothschilds[JEWS] and associates constitute the very definition of what we call the “global elite”...”
[2] p.68 “On July 16th 1782 the leading Freemason Lodges of the world met in Wilhelmsbad at (JEW) Rothschild's Castle to form an alliance with the Illuminati...”
[3] p. 85 In the 1887 edition of the Official periodical of Italian Freemasonry “Rivistra della Massoneria Italiana” was admitted “FREEMASONRY CONSIDER SATAN “THE GREAT” ITS TRUE LEADER”...
[4] p.90 “The City (region of London,UK) is governed by a “Lord Mayor”...when the Queen of England visit the City...the Queen BOWS, Request Permission to enter his(JEWS Rothschilds Biggest world Banker) INDEPENDED State...Theoretically England is governed by the Prime Minister...BUT in actuality is a small clique of (JEWS) Rothschilds that rule the City and also DICTATE British Parliament...”
[5] p. 138 in his book “the book of Law” the Top Satanist & Freemason Aleister Crowley writes “The Best Sacrifice (to SATAN) is a male child of absolute innocence and great Intelligence”...this is also in accordance to the jewish talmud order to jews “Kill the Best! Of Gentiles”...
[6] p. 171 John Swainton, as publisher of “The New York Times” said “There is NO free press.We are all instruments and serf in the service of the financial(JEWS) potentates in the wings.We are puppets that dance and jump when they pull our strings.Our knowledge,our skills and even our lives belong to these men.We are nothing more nor less than intellectual prostitutes!...”
[7] p. 186 “...reports on Builderberg Conference May 1973...the overpopulation of our planet need to be Reduced by Billions!!! of People(at least three-quarters”...viz proposal for BILLIONS of Murders!!!
[8] p. 204 the (JEW) Bertrant Russel in his book “The Scientific Outlook”,1931 for educationing  (the Gentiles), writes “Ordinary(Gentiles) men and women will expected to be docile,industrious,punctual and THOUGHTLESS!!!...
[9] p. 212 the (JEW) Bertrant Russel in his book “Impact of Science upon Society”,1953 writes “...extensive use of behaviour modification techniques on students, causing them to question and reject traditional values(as Christianity,Family,Nation) and preparing them to willingly submit to totalitarian(as the Economic controlled by the Jews International Bankers,etc) controls...”.Later this was continued also by using the Jewish controlled Media(as press,TV,advertisement,fashion, music,films,etc) address to all population...

As continuation of this letter in this FAX I send you photocopies from the book[3] of Robin de Ruiter...
to further understand of happenings of the jews(kabbalah,etc) controlled secret societies,etc,...

To: Gentiles(NOT jews),European Authorities,etc...
A Continuation of my 10 pages fax to you of date Saturday-25-June-2016...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , 27-June-2016

BREXIT-SEPARATION U.K & E.U. AND THINKING FOR  THE FUTURE,BY UNDERSTANDING THE WORLDWIDE JEWISH PLANS FOR WORLD-WIDE SATANIC DICTATORSHIP...

In similar way that the jewish'snake control the two Opposide poles: the  Capitalsm(controlled by the Jewish International Banking system) and the Communism(created & controlled by jews, f.e the communists speak against the Gentiles[NOT jews] Capitalists ,BUT Never speak against the Jewish Capitalists)...
The jews try to promote their Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah) Dictatorship on the “animals” Gentiles(NOT jews) by trying to control the two Opposides poles : the full Integration of Humanity to one State controlled by Jews (as the European Union Integrated with North America[TTIP “Agreement”] and the Integration of whole Gentiles'Humanity Slaves under the jews Satanic Dictatorship...(read the jewish religion laws of “talmud”,etc] and 
the other pole the Destruction of Big Nations(f.e. by Destroying the United Kingdom and dividing to many small intependent states as the State of Scotland, the State of London, the State of North Ireland,etc) so to be very easily controlled by the Jewish International Stock-Market by using Huge amount of  Jewish Money flow  together with the Jewish control of Media(TV,press,etc) ,with result to exist Only the Jewish!! “USA” dollar as international currency,etc,... 

The solution for the future of European Union is OPTIMUM!!! Integration ,thinking for the Common Good and via the Common Good to result to the the Good of OPTIMUM Integration Nations...

I have already in the past communicated to you my THEORY OF OPTIMUM ECONOMICAL SYSTEM (and it is mentioned also in one of my Petitions to European Parliament) and Think for a succesful economical system its first goal ,obviously, must be the Minimization of Unemployment...

Understand that bebind the BR-EXIT was the Jews(Rothschilds & their associates) from the “City” region of London,U.K which actually control the U.K. (Queen,Parliament,Justice System & Others  via the jewish controlled freemasons,control of Media(TV,press,etc)etc)...
[As an example as I heard (I think from B.B.C.) the “City” (JEWS) informed the Nationalist Mr. Nigel Farage almost immediatelly when closed the election boxes for the Separation of U.K. from E.U. to be presented in TV and to announce that the British Remain won...,why?,because of the result soon after in the Asia stock-markets was that the Jews won Billions of English pounds, until the time that officialy became clear that the opposite! the BR-EXIT won. Viz with a simple telephone short communication the Jews won Billions of pounds!...It was the same trick that the Jews Rothschilds ,the Biggest International Bankers, applied centuries ago when Napoleon lost the Waterloo war, by then saying the opposide news in the U.K stock market, because the Jews Rothschlds had very early information of what really happen and after that the jews controlling the Bank of England,etc,..]

To : U.N.'Gentiles(NOT jews) , Christian Priests, European Authorities,etc...

A Continuation of my 10 pages Fax of date Saturday-25-June-2016... FAX: 1+4=5 (five) pages

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Gentile/Christian , Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Thursday-30-June-2016

PROOF THAT THE JEWISH RELIGION IS A MUTLI-GODS (MALES & FEMALES) RELIGION WITH ITS TOP GOD THE HOLY SERPENT THE SATAN..The Jewish' kabbalah religion Unmasked..

Your reference is the excellent book “HOLY SERPENT OF THE JEWS” by Prof. Texe Marrs , 2016

www.texemarrs.com , www.powerofprophecy.com , www.amazon.com

You Serpents, You generation(race or nation) of Vipers...” The Jesus Christ accusing the Jews...

from the Holy Gospel of Matthew 23:33

Professor of University of Texas Texe Marrs in his previous mentioned excellent book “Holy Serpent of the Jews” PROVE by using the writtings of most famous jewish rabbis that the jewish religion is complete Different and fully Opposite of Christianity ,and by studying the top religion of jews the “kabbalah” which is the foundation of black magic & Satanism & Human Sacrifices to Satan(The Highest “God” of jews) unmask the real personality of jews and their thinking, behaviour,traditions and rituals,etc. This also explain why the JEWISH WORLD-WIDE DICTATORSHIP is a SATANIC DICTATORSHIP LEADING THE GENTILES'HUMANITY TO HELL AND TO HUGE IRREVERSIBLE CATASTROPHES!!!...

Περίληψη εις τα Ελληνικά : Ο Καθηγητής του Πανεπιστημίου του Τεξας των ΗΠΑ Texe Marrs εις το εξαιρετικό και λίαν αποκαλυπτικό βιβλίο του “Holy Serpent of the Jews/Το Αγιο Φίδι των Εβραίων”,2016, αποδεικνύει χρησιμοποιόντας τα γραπτά των πιό φημισμένων ραββίνων(“παπάδων”) των εβραίων ότι η εβρα'ι'κή θρησκεία (με ανώτατη της την “καμπαλά” που αποτελεί τα θεμέλεια της Μαύρης Μαγείας , του Σατανισμού και των Ανθρωποθυσιών στον Σατανα!...) είναι εντελώς διαφορετική από τον Χριστιανισμό και μάλιστα πλήρως Αντίθετη της, πιστεύοντας σε πολλούς θεούς και θεές(πολυθε'ι'στική) και βασίζεται στο σεξ & αίμα με ανώτατο της θεό το “Αγιο Φίδι” των εβραίων τον Σατανά!...

It follow photocopies from the pages 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 as a sample of writings of the book “Holy Serpent of the Jews” by Prof. Texe Marrs , 2016

To:MEPs European Parliament & its President & the Chairwoman of its Committee on Petition , Others

c.c. PEOPLE, Embassies of E.U. Nations, Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών,κ.α.

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Friday-1-July-2016

HUGE ILLEGAL VIOLATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON PETITIONS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT WITH THE ILLEGAL!!! JUSTIFICATION MEANING THAT THE HEALTH/CANCER!! OF EUROPEAN CITIZENS IS...NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF EUROPEAN UNION and therefore Rejecting! my Petition to European Parliament refering to my Fundamental scientific theoretical research on “The Unified Theory of Oncology” and the Fact of BLOCKING the ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER scientific research,E.T.C.,...

Dear Sir(s) + Madam(s)

I have submitted to European Parliament,2016, my Petition with the registration number 0123/2016 concerning a Fundamental Theme of Health of European citizens & the Humanity the BLOCKING OF ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case ,as the creator of the Fundamental Scinetific Theoretical Research “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” since 1983 that can be used as “compass” to Guide! and Accelarate!! the Applied Oncological scientific research towards to the cure of Cancer illness , hopefully effectively at most of its cases...

I received from the European Parliament/The Chair of Committee on Petitions its letter to me with registration information D312213 24-06-2016 , Brussels,NP/sp [IPOL-COM-PETI D (2016) 29022 ]

which Reject! my Petition on ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER Problems with the HUGE ILLEGAL justification that...(HEALTH/ONCOLOGY/CANCER) is NOT in the Interests/activities of European Union...when actually exist from the Treaties of European Union a whole E.U. Policy in HEALTH...

My “The Unified Theory of Oncology” have received many good scientific comments from Professors of Universities since 1983 and f.e. I can mentioned the very good scientific comments from Professors Shigekoto Kaihara,M.D. of University of Tokyo ,Japan,1983 and Professor R.K. Mishra ,Biophysicist,All-India Institute of Medical Sciences ,NewDelhi, India,1984 and Others and later part of it it was presented in European Scientific Symposium “Recent Advances in Diagnostic Imaging And Supportive Care in Oncology” 17-20 July 1997 , Thessaloniki,Makedonia,Greece and also it was published in the scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 (in its section Medicine On-line) of the Hellenic Medical Doctors Association...

s.n. I am a physicist graduated with the excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece and having a M.Sc from the McGill University of Canada awarding me a Scholarship paying all mine finance in Canada ,and I have created & published many Fundamental Scientific Theories that open new research Directions in sciences & technologies,e.t.c.,...

Note: in its letter to me from the European Parliament (mentioned above) writes that the European Parliament are...not empowered to judge the quality or significance of my oncological research or to investigate my complains...BUT this is NOT true , because the European Parliament CAN create a Group of excellent scientists(Biophysicists, Biochemisists, Genetics, molecular biology, medical doctors ,Theoretical Scientists and others) that hopefully can understand my Theoretical research in Oncology and also to create an Investigation subcommittee to investigate my claims on BLOCKING THE ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case and my history...

THEREFORE I ask to make Admissible my above mentioned Petition and to do the above

written,ETC,with full Responsibilty and Care!! to TOP HEALTH PROBLEM the CANCER Illness...

Εστιάστε στην Ουσία της επιστημονικής μου Θεωρίας που είναι ότι στην μοριακή και υπομοριακή πληροφορική (που περιλαμβάνει και την γεννετική) & τα πληροφοριακά δικτυώματα τους που ελέγχουν τον ρυθμό πολλαπλασιασμού του κυτάρου βρήσκεται η αιτία της καρκινικής αρρωστιας,κ.τ.λ.,...   από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη

Η ΟΥΣΙΑ ΤΗΣ “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗΣ ΘΕΩΡΙΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ” του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου K.
Κονδυλάκη / Joseph-Christos Kondylakis -  Η ΑΙΤΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΡΡΩΣTΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ...

Εστιάστε στην Ουσία της επιστημονικής μου Θεωρίας που είναι ότι στην μοριακή και υπομοριακή πληροφορική (που περιλαμβάνει και την γεννετική) & τα πληροφοριακά δικτυώματα τους που ελέγχουν τον ρυθμό πολλαπλασιασμού του κυτάρου βρήσκεται η αιτία της καρκινικής αρρωστιας,κ.τ.λ.,...   από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη
                                ------------------------------------------------------------

ΦΡΑΓΜΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ 
         & η παράνομη! απόρριψη της Αναφοράς μου πρός το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο...

Πρός τους Ευρωβουλευτές & τον Πρόεδρο του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου & την πρόεδρο της επιτροπής των Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου και Αλλους...
Κοινοποίηση πρός τον ΛΑΟ , Πρεσβείες των Εθνών της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης, Εισαγγελείες [Α.Π. + Εφετών +Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών , κ.α.

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , Επιστήμων Ερευνητής, Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου, 19013 Αττική, τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Παρασκευή-1-Ιουλίου-2016

ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΑ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΙΑ & ΠΑΡΑΒΙΑΣΗ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΤΡΟΠΗ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΑΦΟΡΩΝ ΤΟΥ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΟΥ ΚΟΙΝΟΒΟΥΛΙΟΥ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΗ!!! ΔΙΚΑΙΟΛΟΓΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΝΝΟΕΙ ΟΤΙ Η ΥΓΕΙΑ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΣ!! ΤΩΝ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΩΝ ΠΟΛΙΤΩΝ ΔΕΝ...ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΟΣ ΤΩΝ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'ΙΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ και δι'αυτό απορρίπτουν! Την Αναφορά μου πρός το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο που αναφέρεται εις την Θεμελειώδη επιστημονική μου έρευνα της “Ενοποιημένης Θεωρίας της Ογκολογίας” και το Γεγονός  του ΦΡΑΓΜΟΥ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΚΗΣ/ ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ επιστημονικής έρευνας,Κ.Τ.Λ.,....

Αγαπητοί Κύριε(οι) + Κυρία(ες)

Εχω υποβάλει εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο το 2016 την Αναφορά μου με τον αριθμό πρωτοκόλου 0123/2016 που αφορά το Θεμελειώδες Θέμα της Υγείας των Ευρωπαίων πολιτών & της Ανθρωπότητος δια τον ΦΡΑΓΜΟ!! ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ σε ορισμένες Ζωτικής σημασίας περιπτώσεις που περιλαμβάνουν και την περίπτωση μου(εμένα προσωπικά), ως τον δημιουργό της Θεμελειώδους επιστημονικής έρευνας με κατεύθυνση πρός την θεραπεία της Καρκινικής αρρώστιας, ευελπιστόντας στις περισσότερες των περιπτώσεων της...
    Ελαβα από το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο/την πρόεδρο της επιτροπής Αναφορων του την επιστολή της με στοιχεία πρωτοκόλου της D312213 24-06-2016, Βρυξέλες, NP/sp [IPOL-COM-PETI D (2016) 29022 ] με την οποία απορίπτει την Αναφορά μου πάνω εις τα ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΚΑ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ Προβλήματα με την ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΑ ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΙΑ της δικαιολογίας της ότι...Η ΥΓΕΙΑ/ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑ/ ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΣ ΔΕΝ...εμπίπτει μέσα εις τα ενδιαφέροντα της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης...όταν εις την πραγματικότητα υπάρχει από τις Συνθήκες της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης πλήρης Ευρωπα'ι'κή πολιτική εις τον τομέα της ΥΓΕΙΑΣ...
    Η “Θεωρία μου της Ενοποιημένης Ογκολογίας” έχει λάβει πολλά καλά εεπιστημονικά σχόλεια από Καθηγητές Πανεπιστήμιων από το 1983 ,και ενδεικτικά σας αναφέρω τον Καθηγητή Shigekoto Kaihara,Ιατρό, του Πανεπιστημίου του Τόκυο της Ιαπωνίας (που θεωρήται “Γίγαντας” εις τον τομέα της Ιατρικής πληροφορικής),1983, και τον Καθηγητή R. K.  Mistra, Βιοφυσικό, του Ολοκλήρου της Ινδίας Ινστιτούτου των Ιατρικών Επιστημών , εις το Νέο Δελχί της Ινδίας,1984 και Αλλους και αργότερα τμήμα της Θεωρίας μου παρουσιάστηκε εις το επιστημονικό Συνέδριο “Πρόσφατες Πρόοδοι εις την διαγνωστική απεικονιστική και την υποστηριτική φροντίδα της Ογκολογίας” 17-20 Ιουλίου 1997 εις την Θεσσαλονίκη της Ελλάδος και επίσης δημοσιεύθηκε εις το επιστημονικό περιοδικό του Πανελληνίου Ιατρικού Συλλόγου “Ιατρικό Βήμα” τεύχος 84 εις το τμήμα του Ιατρική On-Line) ….
Υ.Σ. Είμαι ένας Φυσικός πτυχιούχος του Αριστοτελείου Πανεπιστημίου της Θεσσαλονίκης αποφοιτήσας με βαθμό πτυχίου “Αριστα” και έχω ένα Μάστερ των Επιστημών από το Πανεπιστήμιο McGill του Καναδά με Καναδική υποτροφία που κάλυψε πλήρως τα οικονομικά των σπουδών & της ζωής μου εις τον Καναδά και έχω δημιουργήσει και δημοσιεύσει πολλές Θεμελειώδεις Επιστημονικές Θεωρίες οι οποίες ανοίγουν νέες κατευθύνσεις επιστημονικών ερευνών εις τις επιστημές & τις τεχνολογίες,κ.τ.λ.,...

Σημείωση : Εις την επιστολή τους πρός εμένα(που αναφέρθηκε προηγουμένως)  το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβουλιο γράφει ότι δέν...εχει την δυνατότητα να κρίνει την ποιότητα και σημασία της ογκολογικής μου έρευνας ή να ερευνήσει τα παράπονα μου...ΑΛΛΑ αυτό είναι Ψευδές , διότι το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο ΜΠΟΡΕΙ να δημιουργήσει μία Ομάδα από Αρίστους Επιστήμονες( Βιοφυσικούς,Βιοχημικούς,Γεννετιστές,Μοριακούς Βιολόγους,Ιατρούς,Θεωρητικούς Επιστήμονες και Αλλους) οι οποίοι ευελπιστώ θα κατανοήσουν την Θεωρητική μου Ερευνα εις την Ογκολογία και επίσης μπορεί το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο να δημιουργήσει μία Ανακριτική επιτροπή δια να ερευνήσει τα παράπονα μου στο Θέμα των ΦΡΑΓΜΩΝ ΠΟΥ ΜΠΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ σε ορισμένες Ζωτικής σημασίας περιπτώσεις περιλαμβάνουσα και την δική μου περίπτωση(και εμένα προσωπικά) και την προσωπική μου ιστορία...

ΔΙΑ ΤΑΥΤΑ αιτούμαι να κάνεται Παραδεκτή την Αναφορά μου(που ανέφερα προηγουμένως) και να πράξετε αυτά που σας γράφω προηγουμένως,Κ.Τ.Λ., με πλήρη Υπευθυνότητα και Φροντίδα!! εις ΚΟΡΥΦΑΙΟ ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΥΓΕΙΑΣ την Αρρώστια του ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ...

Σχετικές πληροφορίες υπάρχουν εις τις ακόλουθες Ιντερνετ διευθύνσεις
http://www.e-psychology.gr/forum/threads/20773-ΤΗΕ-UNIFIED-THEORY-OF-ONCOLOGY-AS-COMPASS-FOR-APPLIED-RESEARCH
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-christos-kondylakis-27209041

και οι σχετικές Επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες των Αθηνών και τις Πρεσβείες της Ολλανδίας & του Καναδά εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού...