Civilservant's topic

civilservant

ΜΑ ΕΠΙ ΤΕΛΟΥΣ ΥΠΑΡΧΗ ΙΧΝΟΣ ΕΛΑΧΙΣΤΟΤΑΤΗΣ!!! ΔΙΚΑΙΟΣΥΝΗΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ???...
Γιατι ? , Διότι διαβαστε τα ακόλουθα απο την κατωτέρω Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση

http://www.xryshaygh.com/enimerosi/view/dhlwsh-artemh-matthaiopoulou- ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika --ton-apokleismo-ths-ellhnikhs-aughs- ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika -- ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika -

ΚΑΙ ΤΑ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΑ ΤΗΣ
1) ΑΡΘΡΟ 1 ΠΑΡΑΓΡΑΦΟΣ 3 ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑΤΟΣ "...ΟΛΕΣ!!! ΟΙ ΕΞΟΥΣΙΕΣ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ ΥΠΕΡ ΤΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ!!!!..."
2) ΑΡΘΡΟ 3 ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝ. ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑΤΟΣ "ΕΠΙΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΑ ΘΡΗΣΚΕΙΑ Η ΧΡΙΣΤΙΑΝΙΚΗ ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΙΑ..."
3) ΑΡΘΡΟ 120 ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑΤΟΣ " ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗΣ ΥΠΟΧΡΕΩΣΗ ΟΛΩΝ!!! ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ Ο ΠΑΤΡΙΩΤΙΣΜΟΣ/ΕΘΝΙΚΙΣΜΟΣ!!!.."
4) ΑΡΘΡΑ 107+109 ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΥΠΑΛΛΗΛΙΚΟΥ ΚΩΔΙΚΑ "ΑΠΟΛΥΕΤΑΙ ΟΡΙΣΤΙΚΩΣ!!! ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟΣ ΥΠΑΛΛΗΛΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΙΧΝΕΙ ΕΛΕΙΨΗ ΑΦΩΣΙΩΣΗΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΤΡΙΔΑ/ΕΘΝΟΣ"
5) ΑΡΘΡΟ ΠΟΙΝΙΚΟΥ ΚΩΔΙΚΑ 259 ΠΕΡΙ ΠΑΡΑΒΑΣΗΣ ΚΑΘΗΚΟΝΤΟΣ ΕΚΕΙΝΩΝ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΟΡΚΙΣΤΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΤΗΡΟΥΝ ΤΟ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑ...
6) Κ.Α,Κ.Τ.Λ.

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρηστο Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Χριστιανός Ορθόδοξος Ελλην (Πυρηνικός Φυσικός),τηλ=φαξ 22910-55275
Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

• 3 weeks later...

To: The People,U.N.,I.C.C.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others

(A Research article sent by email & fax of two(2) writen pages)

This article is to be put in my file to the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece with

file no 5468/8-5-2019

IN UNIFIED THEORETICAL CONSIDERATION : THE SUICIDE LETTER OF HITLER & THE RIDDLE OF RUDOLF HESS & THE ADOLF HITLER SPEECH ON EXPLAINING HIS REASONS FOR INVADING SOVIET UNION IN BERLIN ON 3 OCTOBER 1941 AS PRACTICAL FACTS TOGETHER WITH THE IN PRACTICE PROVEN FACTS OF “PROTOCOLS OF ELDERS OF ZION” EXPLAIN VERY WELL THE MOST PROBABLE REAL TRUE OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR ,WHICH IS KEPT AS TOP SECRET FROM THE PEOPLE...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Tuesday-18-May-2019

Your relevant references are:

[1] My Law Action to the Prosecutor of the Supreme Court of Greece with ref. no. 5468/8-5-2019

which include the suicide letter of Adolf Hitler...

[2] DVD “Unsolved Mysteries World War II : The Riddle of Rudolf Hess”,Madacy,Canada

[3] DVD “Rudolf Hess” , The History Channel,U.S.A.

[4] Book “Double Standards:The Rudolf Hess Cover-Up” by Lynn Picknett et al,2001

[5] “Adolf Hitler Explains His Reasons for Invading the Soviet Union” by Adolf Hitler speech in Berlin on 3 October 1941 , from the Internet site:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_Explains_His_Reasons_for_Invading_the_Soviet_Union

[6] “The Protocols of elders of zion” , f.e. in many languages from the Internet site:

https://www.islam-radio.net/protocols/indexen.htm

[7] This author relevant communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece, the 3 Criminal Prosecutions in Athens,Greece & Elsewhere...

This article is dedicated to the MURDERS' VICTIMS!!! (caused from those who are Really Responsible for causing) of World War II fatalities 70-85 Millions!!...and as writen & very possibly concluded also causing World War I casualities of about 40 Millions...

Note: International Private Bankers have HUGE Profits & Control by giving LOANS!!! to opposite fighting Nations in Wars...and then Again LOANS!! for...”restoration”... (A Motivation factor...)

(1). From [1] we read that Adolf Hitler did Not wanted War , but he was forced to the Second World War because of Economical Reasons ,primarily due to International Jewish factor...

(2). U.K was/is financially controlled by the International Bankers primarily of Jewish origin , f.e. Rothschilds'family & their cooperators jews & others... and Wars bring Huge Profits & Nations'Control to them...

(3). From [6] is written that Jews want to Destroy or at least very strongly to Control the Royalty(King,Queen + their Family) , because then can Fully Control a Nations f.e. by becoming President or Chancellor of a Nation and also Financial Controllers,e.t.c....

BECAUSE of the above (3) the Royalty is against Jews (Except if there is Jew' blood in Royalty) and therefore logically from [2]+[3]+[4] in the Rudolf Hess mission (of course known to Adolf Hitler) the U.K. Royalty wanted peace(because of Love of their People) and to Stop the Second World War and because also Adolf Hitler (because of Love of his People) wanted to Stop the Second World War (when he was winning) so the Rudolf Hess Mission to contact the U.K. Royalty was planned (very possibly by both the Adolf Hitler + U.K. Royalty). Opposing to the Peace (ref. (1) ) were/are the Jewish International Bankers & their cooperators the jewish factor , which was controling the secret society of Masons,Illuminati,et.c. controlling most of the top of armed forces & government and therefore they Stop the Peace Mission of Adolf Hitler+U.K. Royalty and put the Rudolf Hess to Prison & to Psychiatic treatment(so no one to believe him) for the rest of his life and finally very possibly murder him at the end ,so not the Ultra Secret of Second & First World War to be revealed that the Jewish Factor ,with Primarily the Jews'International Bankers are Very Probably the REAL Cause of almost ALL WARS & Revolutions,E.T.C....

Note-1: The Adolf Hitler obviously when he was winning could not make official top offer to Stop the War , because of then possibly bad influences to German army...so he used his Deputy Leader R. Hess

Note-2: In U.K. & Elsewhere the Royalty(King,Queen +their Family) they have mainly only “Symbolic image” to cover the Real Governors of the Nations above the Politicians ,which are the Jewish International Bankers & their Elit group,who control the mass media communications, economy,secret societies as Masons and via them controling Police,Justice System,Army,secret services, etc),economy, market,stock exchange,fashion,government,etc

(4) The Soviet Union at the time of Adolf Hitler was under Jewish Control (since the communist revolution of 1917) , therefore the Soviet Union was preparing a War against Adolf Hitler (ref. [5]) , therefore Adolf Hitler was forced to first strike to invate Soviet Union(for surprice reasons benefits)...

IF the Top Mission of Rudolf Hess has succeeded to Stop the War with U.K. , then possibly also the Soviet Union will Stop preparing a War against Hittler , because then there will be No two fronds war for Germany ,but only one frond War and Germany had much advanced War technology & War System than the USSR.

Note: Today the Russia is NOT governed by Jews , but from the Christian Orthodox its President Vladimir Putin, BUT today ,as in the time of Second World War , the U.S.A. is governed (above Politicians) by Jews...

. Those who have Mind and can Think can Understand ….

• 2 weeks later...

To: U.N.'Assembly,U.N.'Security Council,I.C.C.,International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency, EURATOM,Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Embassies of Nations,Others...

From: Joseph-Chrstos Kondyalkis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission,Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-5-July-2019

ISRAEL IS THE ONLY NATION THAT LEGALLY !! CAN PROMOTE NUCLEAR TERRORISM & NUCLEAR WAR... (A scientific research article...)

Your relevant references are:

[1] The book “Treaty on the Non-Proliferation Nuclear Waepons 1968: wirh Reference to Iran & Israel in the Middle East Area” by Baher Mrdan,2016

[2] Relevant communications of Mr. Joseph-Christos Kondylakis with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,the 3 Criminal Prosecutions in Athens,Greece & Elsewhere

From [1] p. 196-197 we copy “...As Israel is not yet a member of NPT(Non-Proliferation Treaty), it is classified neither as nuclear-armed nor as non-nuclear-armed state.It is Not legally bound to the NPT provisions which impose commitments on the nuclear-armed states. Therefore, Israel could do the following to exploit the legal loopholes of NPT. Israel could transport nuclear weapons or nuclear apparatuses and transfer the control of nuclear weapons or nuclear explosion apparatuses to Whoever !!recipiend Directly and Indirectly. It could Assist or Encourage ot Tempt Any non-nuclear-armed state to Produce and Obtain Nuclear Weapons,Nuclear apparatuses and the Control of such Weapons & apparatuses (LEGALLY)...

Relevant Capabilities of Israel:

(1) Israel is a Nuclear Weapon State...

(2) Israel has the LEGAL capability to Support Nuclear Terrorism or/and Nuclear War(s)...

(3) Israel/International Jews have very extensive communications capabilities in International Mass Media Communications(including in Internet tools) & in secret services False Flag operations,E.T.C.

(4) Israel/International Jews can Escape International Punishments, because of almost total control that the Israel/International Jews have in U.S.A. and so the veto in the Security Council of U.N.

Relevant Intentions & Motivations of Israel/International Jews:

(1) A basic Motivation & Intention of the Jewish(f.e. Rothshilds & their “elit”) Controlled International Banking System is to give Huge LOANS to the Nations and Nuclear Terrorism or/and Nuclear War is excellent opportunity to give Extreme Huge LOAND to ALL Fighting Nations , then Again LOANS for “restorations...” and so to achieve TOTAL Economic & Resources Control of ALL Gentiles(Not Jews) Nations of Humanity and make the Gentiles Humans Full Slaves of the Jews...Also the Rothscilds & its “elit” control Israel & the International Jews in maximum degree...

(2) The Jewish relegion of Talmud & Kabbalah order the Jews to make a worldwide Dictatorship and so the Jews to have All the world Gentiles(Not Jews) as Slaves of Jews in a “sub-animal”

status...

(3) Because the Jewish religion expectation of an “Armageddon” for the Jewish mesiah to come...

Because of the above Reasons (and additional Reasons)

A.Start Full Deep & Wide International Research & Investigations in our Themes[Past,Present,Future]

B. Think & Act PREVENTIVELLY, because IN NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE(S) PREVENTION IS EVERYTHING!!...SEARCHING FOR THE TOP CAUSE(S) OF WORLD WARS & TERRORISM...

Note: Israel/Jews is the ONLY benefited of recent Wars in Middle East & Africa & what Bad

happen in E.U. ,E.T.C.,...

THINKING ON A POSSIBLE CONSPIRACY AGAINST FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH ON NUCLEAR SAFETY , ONCOLOGY & ON ILLEGAL EXPERIMENTS ON HUMANS ,E.T.C.

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,B.Sc on Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,M.Sc on Nuclear Physics/Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically) from McGill University of Canada financed with a Canadian Scholarship ,former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in a Big commercial company in Canada(with about 130 stores across Canada), former Project leader in the first in Greece on-line computer project on Operational Research including linear , non-linear and dynamic programming with graphical representations in the very big Greek General Cement company “Hercules”,relevant also is that I have succeeded with the 1st category of success (in European Commission competition COM/A/301 ,in 1980) as EURATOM Nuclear Inspector,e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , SV1GZ ,Monday-20-November-2017,updated Friday-7-June-2019

Relevant is my book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” ,to be published about June 2019

Your references are:
[1] Joseph-Christos Kondylakis ' Petition to the
European Parliament dated 31-July-entitled  "NUCLEAR CRIME(S) NUCLEAR NON-SAFETY &
NON-SECURITY, PSYCHIATRY ,ONCOLOGY ,E.T.C... "together with its
attached electronic files and the DVD+Documents that I sent (with
Registered letter) to Petitions' Committee of European Parliament
describe our Theme for further critical Investigations...
[2] My email(s) to
ALL Members (about ) of
European Parliament entitled “To ALL MEPs : IS THERE JUSTICE IN
EUROPEAN UNION IN VITAL THEMES OF EUROPE & HUMANITY??...” dated
21-October-

To: People,ALL Members of European Parliament,European Union Authorities & Others...

1. A Fundamental scientific research on the VITAL International Nuclear Safety is presented in my QUANTITATIVE scientific article “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a Nuclear Fission Reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb ! “ (ref. [1],[2]) , in which case the dead people on long time term may be hundreds of millions and the cost of the Huge catastrophe may be estimated from 50 to more than 150 Trillions of Euro...

2. A Fundamental scientific research in Oncology have been presented in my “Unified Theory of Oncology” (ref [1],[2[) which I created in 1983 ,which is valid for all forms of Cancer disease and my theory was verified from the applied cancer research as valid theory in 2015 and it can acts as basic “compass” to Guide in high accelerated way the applied cancer research towards to cure of cancer disease,at least in most of its cases...

3. A description of illegal experiment on nuclear physicist(s) working in nuclear power plant(s) ,which put in high critical danger the European & International Nuclear Safety is described in (ref [1]) together with a Fundamental significant scientific article that I wrote because of that experiment , which article'title is “An influence of semiology to psychology & psychiatry”

4. Additional Fundamental scientific research articles exist in the CV with a CD of July 2014 of this author,in the scientific literature ,in the Internet and in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere on fields as : Cognitive Intelligence,Evolution of Ecosystem,Criminal Law,Macroeconomics,Decision making,Informatics/Computer science,Mathematics, Evolution of Humanity,and in other fields...

However,a deep investigation in the life of this author/scientific researcher can prove that Very Big Barriers are put to his scientific research efforts to Stop him from further efficient scientific research, which Very Big Barriers may be proved to form a part of an International Conspiracy...

Therefore, for benefits of Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s),we kindly ask from you to Investigate our Case(s) and to may be generalized and for Other Persons relevant Case(s)...

BLOCKING FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,

NUCLEAR SAFETY & OTHER CRITICAL FIELDS ...

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency,Euratom,Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Others...
Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,etc, creator of the original fundamental scientific articles “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb...” and “The Unified theory of oncology” & others, postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-26-August-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

THEY CREATE BIG PROBLEMS TO ME WHICH PUT BIG BARRIERS TO ME TO WORK ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON VITAL THEMES AS IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY OF EXTREME SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS, IN THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY WHICH CAN GUIDE & ACCELERATE THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND IN OTHER FIELDS...

[1] By Violating the Order from May 2015 of the Prosecutor of Criminal court (First instance criminal court in Athens,Greece) who ordered my pension organization I.K.A. to start giving my pension into 20 days ,because I work in Vital themes of International Nuclear Safety , they have me,Illegally, for more than 2 years! with absolutely Zero! Pension...

[2] They STOP ALL my telephones & fax communications with ALL faculties,Departments and Persons in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece (from which I graduated with a B.Sc with Excellent degree) and they STOP my email communications with the Physics Dept. of McGill University,Canada(from which I graduated with a M.Sc with Canadian scholarship) and also STOP my communications with others Critical organizations as f.e the faxes European Nuclear Society,Europol,Council of Ministers of European Union & Others...

[2B] The International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency put Barriers & Stop my communications with the central telephone & fax of I.”A”.E.A.

[3] NO Mass Media communications(in Greece or Internationally) and almost no journal publish my original fundamental scientific research...

[4] HUGE properties taxes ask from me the Greek Government,while it does NOT give my pension...

[5] NONE protection I have from the Greek Justice system, while many times I ask its help...

[6] HUGE Problems create to me the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament f.e as NOT registering many of my Petitions and Deleting Petitions of mine from its Internet submit site,etc,...

[6A] The Petition Committee rejected f.e. a vital Petition of mine with the justification meaning that Oncology/Cancer is ...Not in the interests of European Union...

[6B] The European OnbustmenS refused to ivestigate my cases on my Vital Petitions on Fundamental Oncology Scientific Research (because it contains ...“hate” speech) and the President of European Court of first instance rejected my Case concerning the Fundamental Theoretical Scientific Research on Oncology/Cancer because...”it was not clear written”...

[7] Many times “they” stop my job promotions in Greece , probably because I am not “ ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika -tical correct” or/and because of the War of Destruction of Intelligence...

[8] Many additional Barriers to my Life,Family and my Original Scientific Research is described in my book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, to be published about June 2019

[9] From my last work (Hellenic Center of Marine Research) they remove from the wall very original scientific research posters of mine ,as this about Nuclear Engineering and ILL posed Problems...

[10] I canNot receive f.e. a Vital book for my research, with title “Managing Nuclear projects” by J. Devgun,2013 because it costs 175 Euro and Think that THE NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT IS THE VITAL FACTOR IN NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES,etc ...

[11] Other additional Problems...

so how I can continue my Original Fundamental Scientific Research in International Nuclear Safety,Oncology and in other fields , for the big benefits of Humanity & planet Earth?...S.O.S....

• 4 weeks later...
Announcement of The WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (cognitive) INTELLIGENCE...

Dear Sirs and Madams

Because any human purposeful action(s) depend on human decision(s)... AND
Because any purposeful human Decision depend on only two factors:
1) The available information and
2) The human cognitive Intelligence...
therefore I think you can interested in the Critical book "War for the Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence" by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , which is applicable in any theme of life and society and sciences & technologies,e.t.c.
For more information read in the internet site: (the book will circulate normally from the next week)

https://fylatos.com/shop/war-for-the-destruction-of-intelligence/

• 3 weeks later...

Πρός τις 3εις Εισαγγελείες Αθηνών[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών],Βασιλική Ολλανδικη Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, Καναδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστον Κ. Κονδυλάκην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Πυρηνικός Φυσικός/ειδικευθείς εις την Πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,Ελλάς,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275,Σάββατο-27-Ιουλίου-2019

ΣΧΕΤΙΚΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΗΝΥΣΗΣ ΜΟΥ με αρ. Πρωτ. 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980 της Εισαγγελείας Πρωτ. Αθηνών

Σχετικά είναι τα ακόλουθα :

[1] Μήνυση μου πρός την Εισαγγελεία του Αρείου Πάγου με αριθ. Πρωτ. 8081/5-Νοεμβρίου-1998

[2] DVD “MIND CONTROL : The MKULTRA Files” by Reality films , 75 min.

[3] Βιβλίο μου “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,June 2019

[4] Αρθρο μου “Μία επίδραση της σημειολογίας εις την ψυχολογία και ψυχιατρική” (υπαρχη εις το CV μου του Ιουλίου 2014 εις το συνννημένο του CD και αναφέρεται επίσης εις την βιβλιογραφία του [3] )

[5] Επικοινωνίες μου(παρελθόν,παρόν,μέλλον) σχετικές με το Θέμα(τα) μας με τις 3εις Εισαγγελείες των Αθηνών,Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι,Καναδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού...

ΘΥΜΑΜΑΙ (και ακόμα Θυμάμαι καλά...)

Ως εχω αναφερθεί εις το σχετικό [1] από περίπου τον Απρίλιο του 1982 έως τον Ιούλιο του 1983 που εργαζόμουν ως Πυρηνικός Φυσικός (Επίκουρος Τεχνικός Προ'ι'στάμενος) εις την γενική διευθυνση Παραγωγής Πυρηνικής Ισχύος(Πυρηνικά Εργοστάσια) εις τα κεντρικά γραφεία του “Ontario Hydro” (“Δ.Ε.Η.” της περιφέρειας Οντάριο του Καναδά) μου έγινε εναντίων μου ισχυρή ψυχολογική /ψυχιατρική επιχείρηση...Ενδεικτικά άκουα εις το κατώφλιο της ακουής μου εκφράσεις(εις τα Αγγλικά) όπως “construction” ,“McGill κατασκοπεία”,”Θα πάρεις Ph.D ψυχολογίας από το Harvard”,”Θα γίνεις πράκτορας της C.I.A.”,”H C.I.A. σε έγραψε στην λίστα με τις διάνυες”,”Εχεις το Μεγαλήτερο πρόβλημα της ζωής σου για να το λύσεις”,”σ' ολη σου την ζωή”,κ.α. , ενώ ταυτόχρονα μου δημιουργούσαν πολύ παράξενη & έντονη σύνγχηση από περίπου 11ωρα π.μ έως περίπου 4ώρα μ.μ. και με είχαν κάποιες φορές να κλαίω . Η εργασία μας άρχιζε εις της 9ωρα π.μ. , πέρναμε από την “καφετηρία”(χωρίς τραπέζια) ένα τσά'ι' εις της 10ωρα π.μ. ...και όπως θυμάμαι καθυστερούσε στην περίπτωση μου η ετιμασία του τσα'ι' μου (που ήταν σε μη ορατό μέρος για εμένα) και που μελετώντας το σχετικό [2] και άλλα σχετικά βιβλία που έχω διαβάσει για το LSD θεωρώ λίαν πιθανό η ψυχολογική/ψυχιατρική επιχείρηση εναντίων μου να περιλάμβανε και πειράματα χορηγήσεως LSD σε εμένα,διότι οι συμπεριφορά μου ,όπως θυμάμαι, μεταξύ των ωρών περίπου 11ωρα π.μ. έως 4ώρα μ.μ. συχνά ήταν παρόμοια με αυτή που είδα εις το σχετικό [2] και έχω διαβάσει και σε σχετικά βιβλία για το LSD , ενώ μετά περίπου τις 5ωρα μ.μ. που έφευγα από την εργασία μου το μυαλό μου ήταν καθαρό και η γυναίκα μου δεν αντιλήφθηκε τίποτα και ουδέποτε μου παραπονέθηκε, ενώ όταν ξαναπήγενα εις την εργασία μου συνέβαιναν τα ίδια μόνο εντός του “Ontario Hydro”...

Πολύ αργότερα ,όταν επέστρεψα εις την Ελλάδα, έμαθα ότι ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙ εις το Πανεπιστήμιο McGill του Καναδά (εις το οποίο έκανα τις μεταπτυχιακές μου σπουδές) γινόταν ΚΑΤΑΣΚΟΠΕΙΑ της C.I.A. με πρωτεργάτη τον πράκτορα της Καθηγητή της Ψυχιατρικής Prof. Ewen Cameron εργαζόμενος δια το πρόγραμμα MKULTRA πλύσεως εγκεφάλου(Brainwashing) της C.I.A. και των ΜΑΣΟΝΩΝ(μυστικός στρατός των Εβραίων) ,σχετικά παρακολουθήσετε το βίντεο του σχετικού [2].

Οσο για το “Εχεις το Μεγαλήτερο πρόβλημα της ζωής σου για να το λύσεις” όπως το κατάλαβα είχε δύο σημασίες (1) Να καταλάβω την ψυχολογική/ψυχιατρική επιχείρηση που μου έκαναν και (2) Να Ορίσω/βρώ πρώτα ποιό είναι το “Μεγαλήτερο πρόβλημα” και μετά να προσπαθήσω να το λύσω...Νομίζω ,μετά από δεκαετίες ερευνών μου, το (1) πιθανόν βρήσκει απάντηση εις τα σχετικά [4]+ [3]+[2]+[1]+[5] και το (2) αναφέρεται λίαν πιθανώς εις την Παγκόσμια Σατανική Δικτακτορία των Εβραίων,διαχρονικά[5]. Δια την αναφερόμενη ψυχολογική/ψυχιατρική επιχείρηση εναντίων μου,κ.τ.λ., ,θεωρώ λογικά ότι είχε γνώση ανώτερα κλιμάκια της Royal Canadian Mounted Police,ίσως η CIA,κ.α.

A RESEARCH CONSIDERATION ON THE CONTROL OF THE MEMBERS OF SECRETS SOCIETIES (AS MASONS,ILLUMINATI,E.T.C) BASED ON PSYCHOLOGICAL/ PHYCHIATRY METHODS AND SOME OF THEIRS CONSEQUENCES TO THE SECRET SOCIETIES MEMBERS & ELSEWHERE.,...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,postal address: Anavissos region ,19013 Greece

Some of your relevant references are:
[1] Scientific works (books,video,etc)  of Dr. Colin A.Ross,Psychiatrist,particularly his works on psychological trauma,dissociated personality disorder,MKULTRA,Satanic Rituals abuse & others...
[2] Jewish religion Kabbalah Rituals for Human Sacrifices,e.t.c.   (create Multiple Personalities,etc[1])
[3] DVD”Magick of Solomon: Lemegeton Secrets Revealed “  (refer to simple Kabbalah rituals,etc)
[4] The book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,June 2019
[5] My communications with the Criminal Prosecutions of [Supreme Criminal Court of Greece,Second instance Criminal court of Athens,Greece,First instance Criminal court of Athens,Greece] & Elsewhere

Considering [5] the World-wide Jewish Satanic Dictatorship is mainly enforced by :
a) Control of World Economy and its International Banking System...
b) Control of World “recipes”,fashion,Standards  for the types of  information broadcasting, statistically,from the world mass media communications and the “fashion” of propagation of scientific information & research & control on the Fundamental research(which define directions of details research[4]),E.T.C. ,which as a result almost Fully!! Telecontrol the Not Logical Reasoning people (viz those of Not: asking why?,reasoning on because,then criticism asking does it make sense? & so on [4]).
c) Control of International and major national secret societies , which members are put in “key” jobs positions ,by mainly the “dictatorship” of nation leaders (f.e. masonic President,masonic Primeminister and Others) and primarily from those who control them in many ways(economical buying for their elections,blackmails,psychological/psychiatry methods,media promotions,e.t.c.) which as a result of our research [5] it is expected to be the International Jewish Elite and its cooperators of the same race.
d) Spying  on the world electronic devices' communications(information,traffic,location,personality profiles,influences,Internet,e.t.c)
e) Other means...

All the above mentioned require Controlled persons in “key” positions and the “key” positions to be only available to the Controlled persons in this System and as it is expected from [5] this type of controlled people must be Jews or persons Controlled by Jews (as those belonging to Jewish controlled secret societies as Masons,Illuminati & others who strongly support the Jewish interests...)
     Now,as an indicative case,let consider the Masons(a secret army for the Jews[5]) . The religion and Rituals of Masons are very much based on Jewish' kabbalah religion,i.e. on black magic and Satanic Human Sacrifices(Albert Pike and [5]). The use of the above in Masons create to them psychological very big traumas and often multiple personality disorders[1]+[2}+f.e. [3]+[5] & other terrible bad consequences[1],so almost no Mason dare to go against the Masons secret society & their leaders Jews.
For instance, if a President of Democracy or a Prime-minister or even often a King is Jew or Mason then it is almost sure that the Jewish interests on vital  issues will prevail...
Motivated by our relevant research [5] , we propose Real objective scientific research(es) & extensive  investigations to consider the influence of Jews and their secret societies(as Masons,Illuminati and Others,including “clubs”) in the following indicative cases(among many others,f.e. Destruction Greece)
(1) The Real reason(s) for the creation of 1st and 2nd World War & possible 3rd World War Nuclear...
(2) The Real reason(s) for destruction of good Religions,feminist movement,homosexuality,media destruction of Family,psychiatric control(direct or/and indirect) of population,new world order,E.T.C.

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant

ΜΙΑ ΕΡΕΥΝΗΤΙΚΗ ΘΕΩΡΗΣΗ ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΝ ΕΛΕΓΧΟ ΤΩΝ ΜΕΛΩΝ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ(ΟΠΩΣ ΟΙ ΜΑΣΟΝΟΙ,ΙΛΛΟΥΜΙΝΑΤΙ,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.) ΒΑΣΙΖΟΜΕΝΗ ΣΕ ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΕΣ/ΨΥΧΙΑΤΡΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΘΟΔΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΣΥΝΕΠΕΙΕΣ ΤΩΝ ΣΤΑ ΜΕΛΗ ΤΩΝ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΟΥ... (Αναφορά μου σε Εισαγγελείς και Αλλού...)

Εγγραφο αποτελούμενο από δύο σελίδες γραμμένες.

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Επιστήμων Ερευνας,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275,Δευτέρα-29-Ιουλίου-2019

Μερικές σχετικές αναφορές σας είναι οι κάτωθι :

[1] Επιστημονικές εργασίες(βιβλία,βίντεο,κ.α) του Dr Colin A. Ross,Ψυχιάτρου,ιδιαιτέρως οι εργασίες του πάνω στο ψυχολογικό τραύμα,πολλαπλών προσωπικοτήτων διαταραχή,πέιράματα ελέγχου μυαλόυ MKULTRA,Σατανιστικών Τελετουργειών λίαν υψηλή βία & βλάβη επαναλαμβανόμενη (Abuse) και Αλλες σχετικές εργασίες του.

[2] Σατανιστικές Τελετουργείες της Εβρα'ι'κής Θρησκείας καμπαλά(kabbalah) για Ανθρωποθυσίες στον Σατανά,κτλ (δημιουργούν την ψυχιατρική διαταραχή των πολλαπλών προσωπικοτήτων,κ.α.)...

[3] DVD “Magick of Solomon(Σολομωνική):Lemegeton Secrets Revealed” (αναφέρεται σε “απλες” Τελετουργείες της Εβρα'ι'κής θρησκείας καμπαλά(kabbalah),κτλ)

[4] Το βιβλίο μου(στα Αγγλικά) “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Ιούνιος 2019

[5] Επικοινωνείες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου,Εφετών,Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών & Αλλού

Θεωρόντας ότι η Παγκόσμια Εβρα'ι'κή Σατανική Δικτακτορία[5] εφαρμόζεται με τον :

α) Ελεγχο της Παγκοσμίου Οικονομίας και του Διεθνούς Τραπεζιτικού Συστήματος...

β) Ελεγχο των παγκοσμίων “συνταγών”,μόδας,πρωτύπων δια τους τύπους των πληροφοριών που εκπέμπονται ,στατιστικά,από τα παγκόσμια μέσα μαζικής επικοινωνίας και την “μόδα” της διάδοσης των επιστημονικών πληροφοριών & έρευνας και τον έλεγχο της Θεμελειώδους επιστημονικής έρευνας(που ορίζει κατευθύνσεις για περαιτέρω έρευνες επί των λεπτομερειών[4]),Κ.Τ.Λ., τα οποία Μέσα Μαζικής Επικοινωνίας Πλήρως!! Τηλεκατευθύνουν τους ΧΩΡΙΣ λογική Αιτιολόγηση ανθρώπους(ήτοι αυτούς που ΔΕΝ {Ρωτούν το Γιατί,διαλογιζόμενοι δια το Διότι,μετά κριτικάροντας εάν έχει έννοια η αιτιολογία} και επαναλαμβάνοντας την προηγούμενη διαδικασία επαρκώς[4]).

γ) Ελεγχος των Διεθνών και με σημαντική επίδραση Εθνικών μυστικών εταιρειών, των οποίων τα μέλη τοποθετούνται σε θέσεις “κλειδιά”, κυρίως μέσω της “Δικτακτορίας” των Εθνικών ηγετών(π.χ. Εβραίων ή Μασόνων Προέδρων,Εβραίων ή Μασόνων Πρωθυπουργών και Αλλων ελεγχομένων πλήρως από τους Εβραίους) και Πρωταρχικώς από εκείνους που τους ελέγχουν(τους προηγουμένους) ,με πολλούς τρόπους(ενδεικτικά οικονομικούς,χρηματοδότηση προεκλογικών εκστρατιών τους, εκβιασμών,ψυχολογικών/ψυχιατρικών μεθόδων,ελεγχο προβολής των στα Εβραιολεγχόμενα(άμεσα ή/και έμμεσα π.χ. μέσω Εβρα'ι'κών Δανείων) Μ.Μ.Ε.,κ.α.,κτλ) . Οι οποίοι κορυφαίοι Διεθνώς Ελέχοντες ,ως αποτέλεσμα της σχετικής έρευνας μας[5],αναμένεται να είναι η Ελίτ(Elite) των Διεθνών Εβραίων και των Εβραίων Συνεργατών τους...

δ) Κατασκοπεία στις επικοινωνίες με ηλεκτρονικές συσκευές(πληροφορίες των,κυκλοφορία, τοποθεσία ,προφίλ(χαρακτηριστικά) προσωπικότητος,επιρροές,οικονομικές συναλαγές,Ιντερνετ,κ.α)

ε) Αλλες μέδοθοι...

Ολα τα ανωτέρω αναφερόμενα απαιτούν Ελεγχόμενους ανθρώπους σε θέσεις “κλειδιά” εργασίας και οι θέσεις “κλειδιά” εργασίας να δίδονται αποκλειστικά μόνο σε Ελεγχόμενους ανθρώπους από το “Σύστημα” και αναμένεται[5] αυτοί οι Ελεγχόμενοι άνθρωποι να πρέπει να είναι Εβραίοι ή ανθρωποι Ελεγχόμενοι από τους Εβραίους(όπως αυτοί που ανοίκουν σε μυστικές εταιρείες ελεγχόμένες από τους Εβραίους ,σαν τους Μασόνους,Ιλλουμινάτι και τα σχετικά των ή άλλοι που αποδεδειγμένως υποστηρίζουν ισχυρά τα Εβρα'ι'κά συμφέροντα...)

Τώρα, ως ενδεικτική περίπτωση, ας θεωρήσουμε τους Μασόνους(μυστικός στρατός για τους Εβραίους[5]). Η θρησκεία και οι Τελετουργείες των Μασόνων παρα πολύ βασίζονται στην Εβρα'ι'κή θρησκεία της καμπαλά(kabbalah)(Albert Pike' book “Morals & Dogma” και [5]), ήτοι βασίζονται στην Εβρα'ι'κή θρησκεία της μαύρης μαγείας και των Σατανιστικών τελετουργειών για Ανθρωποθυσίες στον Σατανά[5].

Η χρήση των ανωτέρω Τελετουργειών στούς Μασόνους τους προκαλεί πολύ μεγάλο ψυχολογικό τραύμα και συχνά την ψυχιατρική διαταραχή των πολλαπλών προσωπικοτήτων [1]+[2]+π.χ. [3]+[5] και άλλες τρομερές κακές συνέπειες[1](ήτοι ενδεικτικά βαρειά βλάβη ψυχοσωματικής υγείας και ακομά είναι δυνατόν να προκαλέση θάνατο άμεσα ή σε μετέτειτα χρονικό διάστημα. Εάν επιπροσθέτως χρησιμοποιηθεί στούς “σκοτεινούς” τους κύκλους τεχνικές υπνωτισμού δύναται να προκαλέσουν αυτοκτονία ή καρδιακή ανακοπή,κ.α.,κτλ). Δια ταύτα σχεδόν κανείς Μασόνος δεν τολμά να πάει ενάντια στην οργάνωση των Μασόνων και στους πραγματικούς αρχηγούς της Μασονίας που αναμένεται να είναι Εβραίοι[5].

Για παράδειγμα,εάν ένας Πρόεδρος της Δημοκρατίας ή Πρωθυπουργός ή ακόμα συχνά Βασιλέας είναι Εβραίος ή Μασόνος τότε είναι σχεδόν σίγουρο ότι τα Εβρα'ι'κά συμφέροντα σε ζωτικά θέματα πάντα κυριαρχούν...Ενδεικτικά η Η.Π.Α. είναι υπο την σχεδόν πλήρη υποδούλωση της στους Εβραίους[5].

Παρακινούμενοι από την σχετική έρευνα μας[5] , προτείνουμε να γίνουν Πραγματικά Αντικειμενικές Ερευνες(Επιστημονικές και Ανακριτικές) σε μεγάλη έκταση σε εύρος & βάθος,χωρο-χρονικά-περίπτωση(εις), δια την θεώρηση των επιδράσεων των Εβραίων και των μυστικών τους εταιρειών(ενδεικτικά των Μασόνων,Ιλλουμινάτι και άλλων και “Λεσχών(Clubs)” τους ) στις ακόλουθες ενδεικτικές περιπτώσεις(μεταξύ Αλλων,ως π.χ. της Καταστροφής του Ελληνικού Εθνους):

(1) Την Πραγματική!! Αιτία(ες) [υπόθεση για Εβρα'ι'κή Διεθνή Οικονομία & Διεθνή των Εξουσία,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.) δια την δημιουργία των 1ου και 2ου και πιθανόν 3ου Πυρηνικού Παγοσμίου Πολέμων...

(2) Την Πραγματική!! Αιτία(ες) [υπόθεση για Παγκόσμια Εβρα'ι'κά Σατανική(kabbalah) Δικτακτορία πάνω στους Gentiles(ΟΧΙ Εβραίοι)] για την Καταστροφή των Δημιουργικών Θρησκειών(που προσφέρουν Αγάπη+Καλή Ελπίδα),το φεμινιστικό κίνημα & η προώθηση της Ομοφυλοφυλίας & οι παραγωγές των Μ.Μ.Ε. δια την Καταστροφή της Οικογένειας(έτσι είναι πολύ πιό ελεγχόμενος ο Σκλάβος Gentile),Ψυχολογικός/Ψυχιατρικός έλεγχος του Ανθρώπινου πληθυσμού(άμεσα ή/και έμμεσα),Νέα Τάξη Πραγμάτων,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.

Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες [Αρείου Πάγου,Εφετών,Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών + Αλλού...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκην,Επιστήμονα Ερευνας,Χ.Ο.,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Τετάρτη-31-Ιουλίου-2019

Σχετικές αναφορές σας είναι οι κάτωθι :

[1] Το φαξ μου & email με τίτλο “ΜΙΑ ΕΡΕΥΝΗΤΙΚΗ ΘΕΩΡΗΣΗ ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΝ ΕΛΕΓΧΟ ΤΩΝ ΜΕΛΩΝ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ(ΟΠΩΣ ΟΙ ΜΑΣΟΝΟΙ,ΙΛΛΟΥΜΙΝΑΤΙ,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.) ΒΑΣΙΖΟΜΕΝΗ ΣΕ ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΕΣ/ΨΥΧΙΑΤΡΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΘΟΔΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΣΥΝΕΠΕΙΕΣ ΤΩΝ ΣΤΑ ΜΕΛΗ ΤΩΝ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΟΥ... (Αναφορά μου σε Εισαγγελείς και Αλλού...)” της Δευτέρας 29-Ιουλίου-2019 με αριθμό πρωτ. Εισαγγελείας ΑΠ : 8401/31-7-2019

[2] Το βιβλίο “Psychosis,TRAUMA and Dissociation:Evolving Perspectives on Severe Psychopathology” by editors Andew Moskowitz,et al, 2016

[3] Το άρθρο “Psychotic Presentations of Dissociative Identity Disorder” by Vedat Sar, Erdinç Öztürk , from the Internet site :

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vedat_Sar/publication/233966011_Psychotic_presentations_of_dissociative_identity_disorder/links/0fcfd50e0572162893000000.pdf

[4] Το βιβλίο “Satanic Ritual Abuse: Principles of Treatment” by Colin Ross,1995

[5] Το βιβλίο “The Illuminati formula used to create an undetectable total mind controlled slave” by Fritz Springmeier, 1996

[6] Το βιβλίο “The TRAUMA Model: A Solution to the Problem of Comorbidity in Psychiatry”, by Colin Ross,2006

[7] “Ποινικός Κώδικας:Ερμηνεία-Εφαρμογή” των Μιχαήλ Μαργαρίτης,Αντα Μαργαρίτη,2014

[8] Σχετικές επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου,Εφετών, Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών και Αλλού...

TO ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΤΡΑΥΜΑ ΣΕ ΜΕΛΗ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΩΝ ΜΥΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ(Π.Χ. ΜΑΣΟΝΟΥΣ, ΙΛΛΟΥΜΙΝΑΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΕΣ & CLUBS) ΔΥΝΑΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΠΡΟΚΑΛΕΣΗ ΒΑΡΕΙΕΣ ΒΛΑΒΕΣ ΥΓΕΙΑΣ , ΕΝΔΕΙΚΤΙΚΑ ΨΥΧΩΣΕΙΣ,Κ.Α ΚΑΙ ΙΣΩΣ ΘΑΝΑΤΟ...

ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΕΠΙΔΡΑΣΕΙΣ ΔΥΝΑΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΕΠΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΚΠΟΜΠΕΣ ΜΕΣΩΝ ΜΑΖΙΚΗΣ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑΣ,ΕΝΔΕΙΚΤΙΚΑ ΑΥΤΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΟΥΝ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΟΛΙΤΕΣ(ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΜΕΝΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΚΗΣ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ) ΚΑΙ ΚΥΡΙΩΣ ΑΥΤΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΡΟΚΑΛΟΥΝ ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - ΔΙΑΛΥΣΗ ΣΤΕΝΩΝ ΔΙΑΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΩΝ ΔΕΣΜΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΟΙΚΟΓΕΝΕΙΑΣ...

ΔΙΑ ΤΑΥΤΑ ΘΕΩΡΟΥΜΕ ΟΤΙ ΔΕΟΝ ΝΑ ΧΑΡΑΚΤΗΡΙΣΤΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΑΝΩΤΕΡΩ & ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΟΡΓΑΝΩΣΕΙΣ ΩΣ ΔΙΕΘΝΕΙΣ ΕΓΚΛΗΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΟΡΓΑΝΩΣΕΙΣ (ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΚΟΥ ΤΥΠΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΩΝ ΤΥΠΩΝ),Κ.Τ.Λ.

1. Το παρόν είναι ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ και Σχετικό του [1](Παρακαλώ να μπεί στο φακελο της Δικογραφίας[1])

2. Περί του ΔΟΛΟΥ : Θεωρούμε ότι εις τα ανωτέρω αναφερόμενα υπάρχει τουλάχιστον Ενδεχόμενος Δόλος , αν και συχνά υπάρχει πλήρης Δόλος Σκοπού , ενδεικτικά στο [5] και συχνά Αλλού...

3. Θεωρούμε ότι πιθανώς έχουν εφαρμογή(χωρος,χρόνος,περίπτωση) κυρίως τα άρθρα του Ποινικού Κωδικα ΠΚ310,ΠΚ311,ΠΚ299,ΠΚ187,ΠΚ187Α,ΠΚ336,ΠΚ325 και πάρα πολλά άλλα άρθρα του ΠΚ ανα περίπτωση (Εθνικά και Διεθνώς)...

4. Θεωρούμε ως πιθανούς κορυφαίους Διεθνείς Ηθικούς Αυτουργούς Εβραίους(ενδεικτικά kabbalah)...

5. Θεωρούμε ότι τα μεγάλα Εγκλήματα (Μασόνοι,Ιλλουμινάτι και Αλλοι) είναι Διαρκεί για αιώνες...

VERY URGENT(Because we never know when the next Nuclear Catastrophe will happen...)

To: 1.The Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court(Relevant communications of J.C. Kondylakis)

2.The Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece(my file no 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980)

3.ALL Members of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament(my Petition no 0353/2019)

c.c. (1) United Nations' (General Assembly+Security Council+General Secretary)

(2) Presidents of (European Council+European Parliament+European Commission)

(3) Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Canadian Embassy in Greece

(4) International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency, EURATOM,Greek “Atomic”

(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Commission

(5) Others...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+ Theoretically),etc,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax: +30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Friday-2-August-2019

Your references are the following :

[1] Our references mentioned in the above To: 1. + 2. + 3. receivers' section.

[2] The limited approximation simulation video DVD entitled “Chernobyl - 2019 Sky Atlantic Drama” f.e. available for bying from the Internet site : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chernobyl-2019-Sky-Atlantic-Drama/dp/B07RR73LT6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KO9FTXMYGP1Z&keywords=chernobyl&qid=1564692403&s=dvd&sprefix=che%2Caps%2C458&sr=1-1

[3] Our relevant communications on Nuclear Safety & Security...

Dear Sirs + Madams

Considering that the Politicians,Judges & Prosecutors,even Scientists & Engineers (or me) and the People we cannot fully understand the huge magnitude of a Severe Nuclear Catastrophe,which may happen any time and for which THE EARLY PREVENTION IS EVERYTHING!!!...

Considering that the National & International authorities on Nuclear Safety & Security(as the International “Atomic” Energy Agency,EURATOM,Greek “Atomic” Energy Commissions and almost All Others...) they are very close mind to Nuclear Safety & Security information comming from Independent Scientist(s) & Engineer(s) and almost never reply to them, as I know from my personal experience, as a Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),etc...

Considering that the National & International authorities in Nuclear Safety & Security study and research ONLY a subset of non-original PROBABLE Severe Nuclear Accidents and FULLY Ignore ORIGINAL POSSIBLE Severe Nuclear Accidents , as the VITAL !! Case of an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident, when f.e. a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!! with UNTHINKABLE ULTRA EXTREME CATASTROPHE(S) for the Humanity and planet Earth..

Considering and other reasons...

For these Reasons we Responsibly ask from you as VERY URGENT the following:

{1} Since most people “understand” more the “Image” than Thinking watch very carefully the video[2]

{2} Put Top Priority(nationally & Internationally) the Investigations concerning section(To: 2.+1.+3.)

{3} Discuss in the beginning of September 2019 meeting of Petitions'Committee of European Parliament , my relevant Petition (0353/2019) in International Nuclear Safety & Security mentioned in section (To: 3.)

{4} Simultaneously consider any additional useful relevant action(s) in national & international level

ΛΙΑΝ ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ (Διότι δεν γνωρίζουμε πότε μπορεί να συμβεί η επόμενη Πυρηνική Καταστροφή...)

Πρός: 1. Εισαγγελέα του Διεθνούς Ποινικού Δικαστηρίου(Σχετικά επικοινωνίες J.C. Kondylakis)

2. Εισαγγελέα του Αρείου Πάγου(η δικογραφία μου με αρ. πρωτ. 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980 )

3. ΟΛΑ τα Μέλη της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου(Αναφορά μου με

αρ.πρωτ. 0353/2019 )) [ Φαξ και email μου εκ δύο σελίδων,γραμμένων]

Κοιν. (1) Ο.Η.Ε. (Γενική Συνέλευση,Συμβούλιο Ασφαλείας,Γενικό Γραμματέα)

(2) Προέδρους (Ευρωπα'ι'κού Συμβουλίου,Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου,Ευρωπα'ι'κής Επιτροπής)

(3) Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, Καναδική πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι

(4) Διεθνής Επιτροπή “Ατομικής”(ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ!!) Ενεργείας,Ευρωπα'ι'κή Επιτροπή

“Ατομικής” Ενεργείας(EURATOM),Ελληνική Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας

(5) Αλλους...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστον Κ. Κονδυλακην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Πυρηνικός Φυσικός/ειδικευθείς εις την Πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),κτλ,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275,sifikon@otenet.gr,Παρασκευή-2-Αυγούστου-2019

Σχετικές αναφορές σας είναι οι ακόλουθες :

[1] Οι αναφορές μου ανωτέρω εις το τμήμα παραληπτών (Πρός: 1.+2.+3.)

[2] Η περιορισμένης προσέγγισης προσομοίωση του Πυρηνικού Ατυχήματος του Τσερνόμπυλ,ΕΣΣΔ, 1986 ,βίντεο DVD “Chernobyl - 2019 Sky Atlantic Drama” f.e. available for bying from the Internet site : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chernobyl-2019-Sky-Atlantic-Drama/dp/B07RR73LT6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KO9FTXMYGP1Z&keywords=chernobyl&qid=1564692403&s=dvd&sprefix=che%2Caps%2C458&sr=1-1

[3] Οι σχετικές επικοινωνίες μας που αφορούν την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια(Safety & Security)

Αξιότιμοι Κύριοι + Κυρίες

Θεωρόντας το ότι οι Πολιτικοί,Δικαστές+Εισαγγελείς,ακόμα και οι Επιστήμονες και οι Μηχανικοί (ή εγώ) και o Ανθρώπινος πληθυσμός δεν μπορούμε να κατανοήσουμε το Τεράστιο Μέγεθος μίας Σοβαρής Πυρηνικής Καταστροφής,η οποία μπορεί να συμβεί οποιαδήποτε στιγμή και δια την οποία

Η ΕΓΚΑΙΡΗ ΠΡΟΛΗΨΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΑΝ!!!...

Θεωρόντας ότι οι Εθνικές και Διεθνείς αρμόδιες υπηρεσίες/οργανισμοί δια την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια( Safety & Security) ,όπως ενδεικτικά η Διεθνής Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενέργειας, η EURATOM,η Ελληνική Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας και σχεδόν όλες οι σχετικές άλλες...) είναι πολύ “στενοκέφαλες”!! εις την αξιοποίηση!! της πληροφόρησης δια την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια που προέρχεται από Ανεξάρτητους!! επιστήμονα(ες) & Μηχανικό(ούς) και σχεδόν ποτέ δεν απαντούν σε αυτούς ,ούτε τους αξιοποιούν,όπως το γνωρίζω από προσωπικές μου εμπειρίες,ως πυρηνικός φυσικός/ειδικευμένος εις την πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),κ.τ.λ.,...

Θεωρόντας ότι οι Εθνικές & Διεθνείς υπηρεσίες/οργανισμοί δια μελέτες και έρευνες που ενδιαφέρονται που αφορούν την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια(Safety & Security) εξετάζουν ΜΟΝΟ ένα υποσύνολο ΜΗ-πρωτοτύπων ΠΙΘΑΝΩΝ!!(PROPABLE) Σοβαρών Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων και ΠΛΗΡΩΣ ΑΔΙΑΦΟΡΟΥΝ!! & ΑΓΝΟΟΥΝ ΓΙΑ ΠΡΩΤΟΤΥΠΑ ΔΥΝΑΤΑ(POSIBLE)!! ΝΑ ΣΥΜΒΟΥΝ Σοβαρά Πυρηνικά Ατυχήματα,όπως ενδεικτικά η ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΗ περίπτωση ενός Εξαιρετικά Σοβαρού Πυρηνικού Ατυχήματος,όταν π.χ. ένα Εργοστάσιο Ισχύος Πυρηνικης Σχάσεως Αντιδραστήρος(ων) Ανατιναχθεί ως ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΜΒΑ!!! με ΑΔΙΑΝΟΗΤΕΣ ΥΠΕΡ-ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΑ ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗ(ΕΣ) δια την Ανθρωπότητα και τον πλανήτη Γη(οικοσυστήματα,κ.τ.λ.)...

Θεωρόντας κα άλλες αιτίες...

Δια αυτούς τους λόγους Υπευθύνως ζητούμε από εσάς ως ΛΙΑΝ ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ τα ακόλουθα :

{1} Διότι οι περισότεροι άνθρωποι(σήμερα) “καταλαβαίνουν” περισότερο την “Εικόνα” από τον Διανοητικό συλλογισμό ,παρακολουθήστε πολύ προσεκτικά το βίντεο [2]...

{2] Ενεργοποιήστε ώς Κορυφαία Πρωτεραιότητα(Εθνικά & Διεθνώς) τις Ανακριτικές έρευνες που αναφέρονται εις το τμήμα (Πρός : 2.(αρ. πρωτ. 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980+1.+3.(αρ. Πρωτ. 0353/2019))

{3} Συζητήστε,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ. εις την συνάντηση της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου στις αρχές του Σεπτεμβρίου 2019, την σχετική Αναφορά μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019

(To: 3.).

{4} Ταυτοχρόνως θεωρήστε οποιαδήποτε επιπρόσθετες χρήσιμες ενέργειες να γίνουν σε Εθνικό & Διεθνές επίπεδο.

To: The International Criminal Court,Prosecutions of [Supreme Criminal Court of Greece,Second instance Criminal Court,First instance Criminal Court] in Athens,Greece , Administrative Supreme Court of Greece and Others...

c.c. Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Gentile(NOT jew),Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-4-August-2019

[A]: This document is a CONTINUATION of my law action against the International Jewish Satanic Dictatorship, introduced in my relevant today communication(by email & fax) to the International Criminal Court and to my communications to the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece my files no 8401/31-7-2019 + 8459/1-8-2019 and to my communication(dated Friday-2-Audust-2019) to the Supreme Administrative Court of Greece and to my relevant communications Elsewhere...

Dear Sirs + Madams

As very relevant to [A] and to our documents/research is the following Internet video speech of the former President of U.S.A. Mr. John Fitzgerald Kennedy which exist in the Internet site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGbsj5KP-A

In this video the President John F. Kennedy extremely strongly imply/talk about the International Dictatorship imposed to Humanity by secret means and as our scientific research can prove it is the International Jewish Satanic Dictatorship on Humanity[references are our relevant communications with the Prosecutions mentioned in [A] and the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece + Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere]. ..Further,very relevantly,Very Carefully THINK !! the following extremely possible considerations(arising from our scientific research) for the REAL Reasons WHY Very Possibly JEWS gave the order to KILL THE PRESIDENT OF U.S.A. MR JOHN F. KENNEDY...

[1] President J.F. Kennedy has already issued USA NATION!! $ Dollars in order to STOP the JEWISH CONTROLLED BANKING SYSTEM OF “FEDERAL” RESERVE SYSTEM which circulate JEWISH $Dollars(“usa”) INTERNATIONALLY...

[2] President J.F. Kennedy WANTED TO CONTROL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS OF ISRAEL...

[3] President J.F. Kennedy was a real Christian(Catholic) and Real Religious and A MORAL HUMAN that the Jews could NOT Buy him...

[4] President J.F. Kennedy was very rich so the Jews could NOT Buy him by giving Jewish money for his elections preparations,e.t.c.

[5] President of U.S.A. Mr. J.F. Kennedy Together with President of U.S.S.R. Mr. Nikita Khrushchev THEY STOP!! THE WORLDWIDE NUCLEAR!!! WAR , that possibly some “key” persons of the International Satanic Dictatorship WANTED THE WORLDWIDE NUCLEAR WAR, because of...ULTRA EXTREME LOANS THEN TO GIVE TO FULLY!!! ENSLAVE ALL NATIONS OF HUMANITY & BECAUSE OF ELIMINATION OF BILLIONS OF HUMANS(WHO OFTEN CALLED BY THEM “USELESS EATERS”...),E.T.C.

[6] Other Reasons...

Πρός : Το Διεθνές Ποινικό Δικαστήριο, Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου,Εφετών,Πρωτοδικών]των Αθηνών, Συμβούλιο της Επικρατείας και Αλλους...

Κοιν. Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, Καναδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκην,Χ.Ο.,Επιστήμονα Ερευνας,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Κυριακή-4-Αυγούστου-2019

[Α] : Το παρόν έγγραφο μου είναι μία ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ της Μήνυσης μου που αφορά την Παγκόσμια Εβρα'ι'κή Σατανική Δικτακτορία, που αναφέρθηκε στην σημερινή μου επικοινωνία(με φαξ & ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο) πρός το Διεθνές Ποινικό Δικαστήριο και εις τις επικοινωνίες μου με την Εισαγγελεία του Αρείου Πάγου με αρ. πρωτοκόλου 8401/31-7-2019+8459/1-8-2019 και στην σχετική επικοινωνία μου με το Συμβούλιο της Επικρατείας (με ημερομηνία Παρασκευή-2-Αυγούστου-2019) και εις τις σχετικές μου επικοινωνίες Αλλου...

Αξιότιμοι Κίριοι + Κυρίες

Θεωρούμε πάρα πολύ σχετικό με το [Α] και τα σχετικά έγγραφα/έρευνα μας ότι είναι το βιντεο με την Θεμελειώδη!! ομιλία του αειμνήστου Προέδρου των Η.Π.Α. κ. John Fitzgerald Kennedy που υπάρχει εις την ακόλουθη Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση(με Ελληνικόυς υπότιτλους) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKGbsj5KP-A

Σε αυτό το βίντεο ο Πρόεδρος John Fitzgerald Kennedy εξαιρετικά ισχυρά υπονοεί/ομιλεί δια την Παγκόσμια Δικτακτορία/Συνωμοσία που υφίσταται η Ανθρωπότητα με μυστικούς τρόπους και μέσα και όπως η(επί δεκαετιών) επιστημονική έρευνα μας αποδεικνύει αυτή η Παγκόσμια Δικτακτορία είναι η Παγκόσμια Εβρα'ι'κή Σατανική Δικτακτορία πάνω στην Ανθρωπότητα[σχετικές αναφορές σας είναι οι επικοινωνίες μου(για δεκαετίες) με τις 3εις Εισαγγελείες των Αθηνών,την Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι,την Καναδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι([Α],κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.) και Αλλού...]

Επιπλέον ,πολύ σχετικά,πολύ Προσεκτικά ΣΚΕΦΘΗΤΕ!! τις επόμενες θεωρήσεις , που είναι λίαν εξαιρετικώς πιθανές και λίαν εξαιρετικώς Λογικές!!(που προκείπτουν από τις σχετικές έρευνες μας) και αφορούν τις ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ Αιτίες του ΓΙΑΤΙ Λίαν Πιθανώς ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ έδωσαν την Διαταγή να ΔΟΛΟΦΟΝΗΘΗ Ο ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΣ ΤΩΝ Η.Π.Α. MR. JOHN F. KENNEDY...

[1] Ο Πρόεδρος J.F. Kennedy είχε ήδη αρχίσει να κυκλοφορή χρήμα σε δολλάρια ΤΩΝ Η.Π.Α. ΕΘΝΟΥΣ!!, διότι ήθελε να ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΕΙ/ΚΑΤΣΤΡΕΨΕΙ το ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΟ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΟ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΙΤΙΚΟ “ομοσπονδιακό” ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ(“Federal” Reserve System) το οποίο κυκλοφορεί ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΩΣ το ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΟ Δολλάριο των “Η.Π.Α.”...

[2] Ο Πρόεδρος J.F. Kennedy ΗΘΕΛΕ ΝΑ ΕΛΕΓΧΕΙ/ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΕΙ; ΤΟ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΑ ΟΠΛΑ ΤΟΥ ΙΣΡΑΗΛ...

[3] Ο Πρόεδρος J.F. Kennedy ήταν πραγματικός Χριστιανός(Καθολικός) και πραγματικά Θρήσκος και ΕΝΑΣ ΗΘΙΚΟΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ που οι Εβραίοι ΔΕΝ μπορούσαν να Αγοράσουν...

[4] Ο Πρόεδρος J.F. Kennedy ήταν πολύ πλούσιος , έτσι οι Εβραίοι ΔΕΝ μπορούσαν να τον Αγοράσουν δίδοντας του χρρήματα π.χ. για την προεκλογική του εκστρατεία,κ.τ.λ.

[5] Ο Πρόεδρος των Η.Π.Α. Mr. J.F. Kennedy και ο Πρόεδρος των ΕΣΣΔ Mr. Nikita Khruhchev ΜΑΖΙ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΗΣΑΝ!! ΤΟΝ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΟ!!! ΠΟΛΕΜΟ(Κρίση πυραύλων στην Κούβα, κ.τ.λ.) , τον οποίο ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΟ!!! ΠΟΛΕΜΟ , είναι πιθανόν ότι επιθυμούσαν(και ίσως ακόμα επιθυμούν...) ορισμένα σε θέσεις “κλειδιά” άτομα της Παγκοσμίου Σατανικής Δικτακτορίας , διότι τότε...ΘΑ ΧΟΡΗΓΗΣΟΥΝ ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΩΣ ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΑ ΥΨΗΛΑ ΔΑΝΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΠΛΗΡΩΣ!!! ΘΑ ΣΚΛΑΒΩΣΟΥΝ ΟΛΑ!! ΤΑ ΕΘΝΗ ΤΟΥ ΠΛΑΝΗΤΗ ΓΗ ΚΑΙ ΔΙΟΤΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΘΑ ΕΞΟΛΟΘΡΕΥΣΟΥΝ ΔΙΣΕΚΑΤΟΜΥΡΙΑ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ(ΤΟΥΣ ΟΠΟΙΟΥΣ ΑΥΤΟΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΠΟΚΑΛΟΥΝ “ΑΧΡΗΣΤΟΥΣ ΠΟΥ ΤΡΩΝΕ”...),Κ.Τ.Λ. [6] Αλλες Αιτίες

• 2 weeks later...

Πρός την Εισαγγελέα του Διεθνούς Ποινικού Δικαστηρίου+τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου,Εφετών, Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών+την Πρόεδρον του Συμβουλίου της Επικρατείας+Αλλους

Κοινοποίηση πρός την Βασιλικήν Ολλανδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι,Καναδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστον Κ. Κονδυλάκην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Επιστήμων Ερευνας,Χ.Ο., Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλας της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,Ελλάς,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275, Σάββατον(εργάσιμη ημέρα)-17-Αυγούστου-2019

Σχετικά είναι τα κάτωθι εγγραφα μας :

[1] Η Μήνυση μου πρός την Εισαγγελεία του Αρείου Πάγου με αρ. πρωτ. 8401/31-7-2019 +

8459/1-8-2019

[2] Η Αιτηση μου πρός την Κα Πρόεδρο του Συμβουλίου της Επικρατείας

με αρ. πρωτ. Π4441/5-8-2019

[3] Οι Σχετικές είναι επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών και με την Βασιλικήν Ολλανδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι και την Καναδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού

Εις το κατωτέρω κείμενο παρέχομε,ενδεικτικά,σχετικό εισαγωγικό αποδεικτικό υλικό δια τις[1]+[2] :

(1) DVD “Masonic Rituals - A Re-enactment. DVD #DMRH × 1” from Jubilee Resources International , New Zealand

(2) DVD “Insights into Trauma & Ritual Abuse DVD set #DTRT × 1from Jubilee Resources International , New Zealand

(3) DVD “Freemasonry: FATAL In The First Degree - DVD by Bill Schnoebelen, Former Mason, Satanist CE-BILL-305 , from https://www.cuttingedge.org

(4) DVD “Masonic Demolay: Kindergarten For Satanism” WOA-CEDVD-02 , from https://www.cuttingedge.org

(5) DVD “Ladies of the Labyrinth: Order of the Eastern Star - by William(Bill) Schnoebelen” CE-BILL-DVD-306 , from https://www.cuttingedge.org

(6) Βιβλίο ““Architects of Deception : the Concealed History of Freemasonry” by Juri Lina,2004

(7) Προσεκτικά παρατηρήστε ότι ο μύθος για το ναό του Σολωμόντα,οι τελετουργίες(kabbalah),τα σύμβολα,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ. εις την Μασονία προέρχονται από τους Εβραίους!! που ελέγχουν τους Μασόνους και μέσω του ελέγχου μυαλού(Mind Control) της Εβρα'ι'κής Μαύρης Μαγείας και του Εβρα'ι'κού Σατανισμού(kabbalah),Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.

Εχω δεί σε βίντεο DVD πώς μυστικές εταιρείες εις την τελετουργεία “Το πέρασμα της Αβύσσου” μετατρέπουν τους άνδρες σε ομοφιλόφυλους(για τον πολύ πιό εύκολο έλεγχο τους). Τούτο γίνεται γδύνοντας τον άνδρα και παρουσιάχοντας μπροστά του μία γυμνή πολύ ελκιστική γυναίκα και όταν ο άνδρας διεγείρεται τότε ένας άλλος άνδρας βιάζει τον προηγούμενο από πίσω και επαναλαμβάνουν την εν λόγω διαδικασία ώστε ο άνδρας να διεγείρετε μόνο από πίσω , ήτοι να γίνει πλήρως ομοφιλόφυλος. Από ότι θυμάμαι η τελετουργία “του περάσματος της Αβύσσου” είναι υποχρεωτική για προαγωγή σε ανώτερους/ανώτατους βαθμούς κάποιων μυστικών εταιρειών...

Σημείωση : Σχετικά με το DVD [4] (Masonic Demolay) η https://www.cuttingedge.org που το πουλάει γράφει “ Remember, the DeMolay's most famous alumnus is Bill Clinton! New Age author Bill Cooper ("Behold A Pale Horse") states that no one gets promoted in American Intelligence unless they are a member of Freemasonry. Cooper's only experience with Masonry was DeMolay as a young boy.

και η εφημερίδα “Ελεύθερη Ωρα” της Παρασκευής-16-Αυγούστου-2019 σελίδες 1,3 γράφει “ “Της Ανωμαλίας” Το...τραβεστί Μπίλ Κλίντον(τέως Πρόεδρος των Η.Π.Α.)...” και τον δείχνει σε πίνακα με γυναικεία ρούχα και κόκκινες γυναικείες γόβες...που βρέθηκε στην βίλα του ΣΤΕΝΟΥ του φίλου που αυτοκτόνησε ή τον...αυτοκτόνησαν ΠΑΙΔΟΦΙΛΟΥ Μεγιστάνα χρηματιστή (ΕΒΡΑΙΟΥ...) Τζέφρι Επστά'ι'ν...και ο νοών νοήτω...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc3oCik3mdA

To: The International Criminal Court,Prosecutions of[Supreme Court of Greece my file 8081/5-Nov-1998,Second Instance Criminal Court in Athens,First Instance Criminal Court in Athens] in Greece,Honarable Minister of Public Safety in Canada,Europol,Eurojust,Interpol,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, Canadian Embassy in Greece, International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency,EURATOM, NEA/OECD,Hellenic Psychiatric Association, Others

From: (Mr.) Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Christian Orthodox Greek,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),etc,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Wednesday-21-August-2019

OUR THEME IS : IN MY SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING & EXPERIENCE I CONSIDER VERY POSSIBLE TO HAVE MADE TO ME LSD DRUG EXPERIMENTS,E.T.C. WHEN I WAS WORKING IN THE HEADQUARTERS IN THE NUCLEAR GENERATION DIVISION/NUCLEAR FISSION REACTOR(S) POWER PLANTS OF “ONTARIO HYDRO”,CANADA...

[1] My fax & email of date Saturday-27-July-2019 entitled “PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRY OPERATION AGAINST NUCLEAR PHYSICIST...CRIME AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY...”

[2] The Internet video entitled “Experimental Compound MER-17 and LSD-25 : Psychosis” in the Internet site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc3oCik3mdA

I Remember Very Well my behaviour and reactions during the times of OUR THEME(above), because it was original in my life and I Compare them as Similar with the LSD user in the reference [2] :

- I could Not maintain my attention when I was sitting in my desk in “Ontario Hydro” 3m 42s

- Feeling very much slowing in my thinking 5m 22s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 5m 45s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 6m 32s until 50s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 8m 13s until 20s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 9m 30s

- Do you feel depressed or delated NO 10m 04s

- I had high CONFUSION 10m 29s

- I had high CONFUSION 12m 19s and 12m 28s

- I was NOT aware of pleasant or unpleasant feeling 12m 45s

- It was my CONFUSION 13m 46s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 23m 57s

- Very often I was in possition of LSD user 24m 04s until 33s

- My face movements was similar to LSD user 25m 05s

- I could NOT think as the LSD user 25m 28s

- My face was similar to lSD user 25m 44s

- Are you frightening NO 25m 51s

Now the specialist scientists with the LSD drug use , can better verify the possibility to having made LSD experiments to me and then the Criminal Justice & Other entities can further think & acts,E.T.C.

and also please inform me your relevant opinion with its scientific reasoning,e.t.c.

Πρός το Διεθνές Ποινικό Δικαστήριο,Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών,Συμβούλιο της Επικρατείας,Χριστιανική Ορθόδοξη Ιερά Σύνοδο της Εκκλησίας της Ελλάδος, Ελληνική Ψυχιατρική Εταιρεία,Αλλους

Κοινοποίηση πρός τις : Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία & Καναδική Πρεσβεία ,εν Ελλάδι

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Επιστήμων Ερευνας,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275, Παρασκευή-23-Αυγούστου-2019

Σχετικά έγγραφα σας είναι τα κάτωθι (και το παρόν έγγραφο να μπεί στις Δικογραφίες [1]+[2]):

[1] Η Μήνυση μου πρός την Εισαγγελεία του Αρείου Πάγου με αρ. πρωτ. 8401/31-7-2019 +

8459/1-8-2019

[2] Η Αιτηση μου πρός την Κα Πρόεδρο του Συμβουλίου της Επικρατείας

με αρ. πρωτ. Π4441/5-8-2019

[3] Οι Σχετικές επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών και με την Βασιλικήν Ολλανδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι και την Καναδικήν Πρεσβείαν εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού

[4] Το Εξαιρετικό! βιβλίο “Η ΜΑΣΟΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ” του Κώστα Τσαρούχας,2012,εκδόσεις Πεδίο

[5] Το βιβλίο “Structural Dissociation-A proposed modification of the Theory” by Colin A. Ross, Ψυχιάτρου,2013,particularly its chapter “The Dissociative Structural Model”...

[6] Το βιβλίο “The Nature of Hypnosis” edited by Ronald E. Shor & Martin T. Orne,1965

Ως ενδεικτική περίπτωση του ΜΕΓΑΛΟΥ ΤΡΟΜΟΥ που προκαλείται στους Μασόνους κατά την διάρκεια των Μασονικών Τελετουργειών της Μαύρης Μαγείας & Σατανισμού της Εβρα'ι'κής θρησκείας της kabbalah(Albert Pike book “Moral & Dogma” and [3]+[2]+[1]) από το βιβλίο του κ. Κώστα Τσαρούχα [4] προσέξτε τα κάτωθι (και από τους ΑΙΜΟΤΡΟΜΟΥΣ Ορκους!! της Μασονίας) :

(1) σελίς 262 την φωτογραφία του ΣΚΟΤΕΙΝΟΥ Μακάβριου!! θαλάμου που ο μυούμενος Μασόνος συντάσει την διαθήκη του...ΘΑΝΑΤΟΥ του...

(2) σελίδες 236,237,262,265, 267 ο θάλαμος στον οποίο μπαίνει ο Μασόνος για να μπεί σε...ΦΕΡΕΤΡΟ για Νεκρούς!! ,όταν μυήται στον βαθμό του...Μέγα Διδασκάλου Μασόνου. Ιδιαιτέρως προσέξετε στον τοίχο του θαλάμου με το ΦΕΡΕΤΡΟ Νεκρού που βάζουν τον Μασόνο τις ΠΕΝΤΑΛΦΕΣ της Εβρα'ι'κής Μαύρης Μαγείας(kabbalah),όπως επίσης στην φωτογραφία της σελίδος 270 που ο...Μέγας Διδάσκαλος κρατάει στο χέρι του την ΠΕΝΤΑΛΦΑ της ΜΑΥΡΗΣ ΜΑΓΕΙΑΣ(ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ kabbalah...),κ.α.,κ.τ.λ....

(3) Διαβάστε προσεκτικά το κεφάλειο 15 “Μπένε Μπερίτ” η ΥΠΕΡ-ΣΤΟΑ των ΕΒΡΑΙΩΝ !! Μοσόνων που Ελέγχει και Κατευθύνει την Παγκόσμια Μασονία και επίσης εις την φωτογραφία της σελίδος 376 φαίνεται ο....Υπατος Μεγάλος Ταξιάρχης του Υπατου Συμβουλίου της Ελληνικής Μασονίας που είναι... ΕΒΡΑΙΟΣ...

(4) Στήν σελίδα 58 διαβάστε “Η Μεγάλη (ΜΑΣΟΝΙΚΗ) Στοά της Ελλάδος μέσω εξεχόντων μελών της ΙΔΡΥΣΕ το 1958 την...”ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΝΤΙΚΑΡΚΙΝΙΚΗ !! ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ””...και ο ΝΟΩΝ ΝΟΗΤΩ !! …

Ως γράψαμε εις τις [1]+[2] Ο ΜΕΓΑΛΟΣ ΤΡΟΜΟΣ προκαλεί ΨΥΧΙΚΟ ΤΡΑΥΜΑ και ως συνέπεια του ΔΙΑΣΠΑΣΗ της Προσωπικότητος (Personality Dissociation) και λίαν πιθανόν ΨΥΧΩΣΕΙΣ !! (π.χ. Σχιζοφρένεια!!,κ.α) και συνηθέστατα ΠΛΗΡΗ ΥΠΟΤΑΓΗ (στην Ηγεσία της Μασονίας) ([5}σελίς 36).

Επιπλέον είναι γνωστή η μέθοδος του τάχυστου υπνωτισμού που επιδεικνύουν επί σκηνής υπνωτιστές μέσω ΜΕΓΑΛΟΥ ΤΡΟΜΟΥ(π.χ. πτώση) , που όπως προείπαμε προκαλεί ΠΛΗΡΗ ΥΠΟΤΑΓΗ ήτοι ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΗ ΥΠΝΩΤΙΣΤΙΚΗ ΥΠΟΒΟΛΗ (Very High Increase in SUGGESTIBILTY) και ΔΙΑΣΠΑΣΗ ΠΡΟΣΩΠΙΚΟΤΗΤΟΣ(DISSOCIATION)πού είναι δύο εκ των κυρίων μεθόδων ΥΠΝΩΤΙΣΜΟΥ(ΕΛΕΓΧΟΥ ΜΥΑΛΟΥ...) ([6] ,σελίς 89 ) και ο ΝΟΩΝ ΝΟΗΤΩ...

Πρός την Εισαγγελέα του Διεθνούς Ποινικού Δικασηρίου+τις Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+ Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών+το Συμβούλιο της Επικρατείας+Αλλους...

Κοινοποίηση πρός τις Βασιλικήν Ολλανδικήν Πρεσβείαν & Καναδικήν Πρεσβείαν & Γερμανικήν Πρεσβείαν ,εν Ελλάδι

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστον Κ. Κονδυλάκην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Επιστήμων Ερευνας,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,Ελλάς,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 ,

Τετάρτη-28-Αυγούστου-2019

Σχετικά σας είναι τα κάτωθι έγγραφα(και το παρόν έγγραφον παρακαλούμε να μπεί εις τους φακέλους των κάτωθι Δικογραφιών)

ΠΡΩΤΟΚΟΛΑ ΤΩΝ ΣΟΦΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΣΙΩΝ ΚΑΙ Η ΜΗΝΗΣΗ ΜΟΥ ΠΡΟΣ ΑΠ+ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΗ ΜΟΥ ΠΡΟΣ ΣΤΕ , ΚΑΤΑ ΕΒΡΑΙΩΝ,ΜΑΣΟΝΩΝ,ΙΛΛΟΥΜΙΝΑΤΙ,Κ.Α. 280819.doc

VERY URGENT (Because we never know when will happens an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident...)

To: The President of European Council Mr. Charles Michel + The President of European Parliament Mr. David Sassoli + The President of European Commission Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen

c.c. The Chairwoman of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament Mrs Dolors Montserrat +ALL Members of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament , Others...

From: Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-31-August-2019

Your references are:
[1] My Very Urgent Petition to European Parliament concerning the European & International Nuclear Safety & Security , with its registration number :  0353/2019
[2] My Fax dated Friday-2-August-2019 concerning the International Nuclear Safety & Security and the Must to be Seen DVD “Chernobyl”...
[3] The book “Human and Ecological Effects of Nuclear Plants”edited by Leonard A. Sagan,M.D.,1974

Dear Sirs + Ladies

Please UNDERSTAND!!! the VERY URGENT of my Petition to the European Parliament [1] , with its registration no  0353/2019 ,and in VERY URGENT way(s) proceed to be accepted for FULL DiscussionS in the European Parliament & Elsewhere , because it concerns VITAL Malfunctionings of the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency & Other National & International NUCLEAR Organizations and the VERY CRITICAL Theme of the POSSIBILITY to be happen an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident when a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!!! with ULTRA HUGE Consequences for the Humanity & planet Earth Ecosystem(s)...

As a Problem for solution to be Actively Involved consider that :
(1) A typical Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant of 4x1000 MWe , contains Four Nuclear Fission Reactors AND their Used Nuclear fuel Storage place(s) [in water pool(s) or/and dry storage(s)] which contains typically approximated Twenty(20) TONES of PLUTONIUM . IF this NUCLEAR Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant  Explode as NUCLEAR BOMB then about TWENTY(20) TONES of PLUTONIUM will go to Local Tropospheric And Global in planet Earth Stratospheric Circulation...
(2) From the book [3] ,pages 330-333 we copy :
“The 0.6 micrograms (0.0000006 grams or 0.0000000000006 tones) of PLUTONIUM-239  is equivelant to about 0.040 microcurie PLUTONIUM-239 ,and it would deliver,according to calculations,about 30 REM per year !! to the SKELETAL tissues of man. “ .  Now considering in the same book [3] in its page 34 the table 2.1. and considering SKELETAL  radiosensitivity to be about the same as the HANDS and the radiosensitivity of LUNGS to be about the same of OTHER ORGANS , we may approximately consider the radiosensitivity of LUNGS about 5 times higher than the SKELETAL radiosensitivity[Note: this is only a very approximate estimation,because if the radioactivity effect the bone marrow then the skeletal radiosensitivity significantly increase] , and therefore we may conclude approximately that the above mentioned :
0.040 microcurie PLUTONIUM-239 it could deliver about 150 REM per year !!! in LUNGS and THINK in acute radiation dose of 400 to 450 REM the 50% of humans receiving this dose will die into 30 days (LD 50/30 , from USA'NRC).
Also from the same book [3] p.332 we learn that for the general population the dose limit for Soluble PLUTONIUM-239 for the general population becomes 2x10 exponent -14 microcuries per milliliter, which in accordance to [3] is equivelant to 0.0000003 microgram [ 0.000 000 000 000 000 000 3 tones] per cubic meter of air of PLUTONIUM-239....
Now THINK THINK THINK 20 Tones or 20 000 000 000 000 microgram of PLUTONIUM to be dispersed Logally AND Globally in planet Earth IF an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident happens in the future in Europe or Elsewhere ....AND SPECIAL THINK IF then RAIN occur f.e. in Europe...
We hope the Politicians & Others to be ABLE!!! VERY URGENTLY to THINK,THINK,THINK...our THEME(s)...Because PREVENTION OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE(S) IS EVERYTHING !!!...

It follows the reference [2] :

Please UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! and consider VERY URGENT my Petition to the European Parliament concerning VITALLY !! the European & International NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY as it is introduced in the next text and please YOU(Plural !!) THE SOONEST POSSIBLE  WATCH VERY CAREFULLY THE DVD "CHERNOBYL" and THINK & relevantly Efficiently & Effectively   ACT(S)...

VERY URGENT(Because we never know when the next Nuclear Catastrophe will happen...)
To: 1.The Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court(Relevant communications of J.C. Kondylakis)
      2.The Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece(my file no 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980)
      3.ALL Members of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament(my Petition no 0353/2019)
c.c. (1) United Nations' (General Assembly+Security Council+General Secretary)
      (2)  Presidents of (European Council+European Parliament+European Commission)
      (3)  Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Canadian Embassy in Greece
      (4) International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency, EURATOM,Greek “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Commission
      (5)  Others...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+ Theoretically),etc,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax: +30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Friday-2-August-2019

[1]  Our references mentioned in the above To: 1. + 2. + 3. receivers' section.
[2]  The limited approximation simulation video DVD entitled “Chernobyl - 2019 Sky Atlantic Drama” f.e. available for bying from the Internet site : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chernobyl-2019-Sky-Atlantic-Drama/dp/B07RR73LT6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KO9FTXMYGP1Z&keywords=chernobyl&qid=1564692403&s=dvd&sprefix=che%2Caps%2C458&sr=1-1
[3] Our relevant communications on Nuclear Safety & Security...

Dear  Sirs + Madams

Considering that the Politicians,Judges & Prosecutors,even Scientists & Engineers (or me) and the People we cannot fully understand the huge magnitude of a Severe Nuclear Catastrophe,which may happen any time and for which THE EARLY PREVENTION IS EVERYTHING!!!...
   Considering that the National & International authorities on Nuclear Safety & Security(as the International “Atomic” Energy Agency,EURATOM,Greek “Atomic” Energy Commissions and almost All Others...) they are very close mind to Nuclear Safety & Security information comming from Independent Scientist(s) & Engineer(s) and almost never reply to them, as I know from my personal experience, as a Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),etc...
   Considering that the National & International authorities in Nuclear Safety & Security study and research ONLY a subset of non-original PROBABLE Severe Nuclear Accidents and FULLY Ignore ORIGINAL POSSIBLE Severe Nuclear Accidents , as the VITAL !! Case of an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident, when f.e. a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!! with UNTHINKABLE ULTRA EXTREME CATASTROPHE(S) for the Humanity and planet Earth..
   Considering and other reasons...
                    For these Reasons we Responsibly ask from you as VERY URGENT  the following:
{1} Since most people “understand” more the “Image” than Thinking watch very carefully the video[2]
{2} Put Top Priority(nationally & Internationally) the Investigations concerning section(To: 2.+1.+3.)
{3} Discuss in the beginning of September 2019 meeting of Petitions'Committee of European Parliament , my relevant Petition (0353/2019) in International Nuclear Safety & Security mentioned in section (To: 3.)
 {4} Simultaneously consider any additional useful relevant action(s) in national & international level

ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ (Διότι δεν γνωρίζουμε πότε μπορεί να συμβεί η επόμενη Πυρηνική Καταστροφή...)
Πρός: 1. Εισαγγελέα του Διεθνούς Ποινικού Δικαστηρίου(Σχετικά επικοινωνίες J.C. Kondylakis)
           2. Εισαγγελέα του Αρείου Πάγου(η δικογραφία μου με αρ. πρωτ. 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980 )
           3. ΟΛΑ τα Μέλη της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου(Αναφορά μου με
               αρ.πρωτ. 0353/2019 ))                       [ Φαξ και email μου εκ δύο σελίδων,γραμμένων]
Κοιν. (1) Ο.Η.Ε. (Γενική Συνέλευση,Συμβούλιο Ασφαλείας,Γενικό Γραμματέα)
          (2) Προέδρους (Ευρωπα'ι'κού Συμβουλίου,Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου,Ευρωπα'ι'κής Επιτροπής)
          (3) Βασιλική Ολλανδική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι, Καναδική πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι
          (4) Διεθνής Επιτροπή “Ατομικής”(ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ!!) Ενεργείας,Ευρωπα'ι'κή Επιτροπή
          “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας(EURATOM),Ελληνική Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας
          (5) Αλλους...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστον Κ. Κονδυλακην/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Πυρηνικός Φυσικός/ειδικευθείς εις την Πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),κτλ,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275,sifikon@otenet.gr,Παρασκευή-2-Αυγούστου-2019

Σχετικές αναφορές σας είναι οι ακόλουθες :
[1] Οι αναφορές μου ανωτέρω εις το τμήμα παραληπτών (Πρός: 1.+2.+3.)
[2] Η περιορισμένης προσέγγισης προσομοίωση του Πυρηνικού Ατυχήματος του Τσερνόμπυλ,ΕΣΣΔ, 1986 ,βίντεο DVD “Chernobyl - 2019 Sky Atlantic Drama” f.e. available for bying from the Internet site : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chernobyl-2019-Sky-Atlantic-Drama/dp/B07RR73LT6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KO9FTXMYGP1Z&keywords=chernobyl&qid=1564692403&s=dvd&sprefix=che%2Caps%2C458&sr=1-1
[3] Οι σχετικές επικοινωνίες μας που αφορούν την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια(Safety & Security)

Αξιότιμοι Κύριοι + Κυρίες

Θεωρόντας το ότι οι Πολιτικοί,Δικαστές+Εισαγγελείς,ακόμα και οι Επιστήμονες και οι Μηχανικοί (ή εγώ) και  o Ανθρώπινος πληθυσμός δεν μπορούμε να κατανοήσουμε το Τεράστιο Μέγεθος μίας Σοβαρής Πυρηνικής Καταστροφής,η οποία μπορεί να συμβεί οποιαδήποτε στιγμή και δια την οποία
 Η ΕΓΚΑΙΡΗ ΠΡΟΛΗΨΗ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΠΑΝ!!!...
   Θεωρόντας ότι οι Εθνικές και Διεθνείς αρμόδιες υπηρεσίες/οργανισμοί δια την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια( Safety & Security) ,όπως ενδεικτικά η Διεθνής Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενέργειας, η EURATOM,η Ελληνική Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας και σχεδόν όλες οι σχετικές άλλες...) είναι πολύ “στενοκέφαλες”!!  εις την αξιοποίηση!! της πληροφόρησης δια την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια που προέρχεται από Ανεξάρτητους!! επιστήμονα(ες) & Μηχανικό(ούς) και σχεδόν ποτέ δεν απαντούν σε αυτούς ,ούτε τους αξιοποιούν,όπως το γνωρίζω από προσωπικές μου εμπειρίες,ως πυρηνικός φυσικός/ειδικευμένος εις την πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),κ.τ.λ.,...
   Θεωρόντας ότι οι Εθνικές & Διεθνείς υπηρεσίες/οργανισμοί δια μελέτες και έρευνες που ενδιαφέρονται που αφορούν την Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια(Safety & Security) εξετάζουν ΜΟΝΟ ένα υποσύνολο ΜΗ-πρωτοτύπων ΠΙΘΑΝΩΝ!!(PROPABLE) Σοβαρών Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων και ΠΛΗΡΩΣ ΑΔΙΑΦΟΡΟΥΝ!! & ΑΓΝΟΟΥΝ ΓΙΑ ΠΡΩΤΟΤΥΠΑ ΔΥΝΑΤΑ(POSIBLE)!! ΝΑ ΣΥΜΒΟΥΝ Σοβαρά Πυρηνικά Ατυχήματα,όπως ενδεικτικά η ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΗ περίπτωση ενός Εξαιρετικά Σοβαρού Πυρηνικού Ατυχήματος,όταν π.χ. ένα Εργοστάσιο Ισχύος Πυρηνικης Σχάσεως Αντιδραστήρος(ων) Ανατιναχθεί ως ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΜΒΑ!!! με ΑΔΙΑΝΟΗΤΕΣ ΥΠΕΡ-ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΑ ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗ(ΕΣ) δια την Ανθρωπότητα και τον πλανήτη Γη(οικοσυστήματα,κ.τ.λ.)...
    Θεωρόντας κα άλλες αιτίες...
       Δια αυτούς τους λόγους Υπευθύνως ζητούμε από εσάς ως ΛΙΑΝ ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ  τα ακόλουθα :
{1} Διότι οι περισότεροι άνθρωποι(σήμερα) “καταλαβαίνουν” περισότερο την “Εικόνα” από τον Διανοητικό συλλογισμό ,παρακολουθήστε πολύ προσεκτικά το βίντεο [2]...
{2] Ενεργοποιήστε ώς Κορυφαία Πρωτεραιότητα(Εθνικά & Διεθνώς) τις Ανακριτικές έρευνες που αναφέρονται εις το τμήμα (Πρός : 2.(αρ. πρωτ. 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980+1.+3.(αρ. Πρωτ. 0353/2019))
{3} Συζητήστε,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ. εις την συνάντηση της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου στις αρχές του Σεπτεμβρίου 2019, την σχετική Αναφορά μου με αρ. πρωτ.  0353/2019                                                                                                                                  (To: 3.).
{4} Ταυτοχρόνως θεωρήστε οποιαδήποτε επιπρόσθετες χρήσιμες ενέργειες να γίνουν σε Εθνικό & Διεθνές επίπεδο.

To: THE PEOPLE,The United Nations,The European Union Authorities,Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court,The Three Criminal Prosecutions in Athens,Greece[Supreme Court,Second instance Court,First instance Court],Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Others...

c.c. The Petitions Committee of the European Parliament , Bulgarian PEOPLE Embassy in Greece

THE ECONOMIC WORLDWIDE DICTATORSHIP OF THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM , WHICH VERY POSSIBLY IS CONTROLLED BY THE JEWISH INTERNATIONAL BANKERS ,AS THE ROTHSCHILDS,E.T.C & WHICH CREATE MONEY FROM...NOTHING !!!...

An indicative example case is the case of the Bulgaria Nation and as this International Banking Dictatorship is expanded very fast Worldwide!!! (including the Greek Nation & Other Nations...)

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Gentile,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Niklaos, Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday(working day)-7-September-2019

This article is relevant to (and to be inserted in the files of) :

[1] My Petition of submitted ,via Internet,on 12-August-2019 to the European Parliament (ILLEGALY “they” do Not want to registered it...so to be considered as Non existence...)

[2] My Petition to European Parliament with the registration number 0450/2019

[3] My law action to the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece , file no 5468/8-5-2019 & related actions

[4] My relevant communications to the Three(3) Criminal CourtS Prosecutions in Athens,Greece and to

Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece,International Criminal Court

& Elsewhere...

Your relevant references are the following :

(1) The first about one and half hour discussion in the Petitions Committee of European Parliament meeting of Thursday-5-September-2019 , from about 9h 00m a.m. to 10h 30m a.m. Belgium time , which exist in the following video(s) of Internet TV of European Parliament

In English language in the Internet site :

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/committees/video?event=20190905-0900-COMMITTEE-PETI

In Greek language in the Internet site :

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/el/committees/video?event=20190905-0900-COMMITTEE-PETI

(2) My relevant communications [4]

Dear Sirs + Ladies

Because of the above mentioned and their references(and references of references and so on)...

Because,in our relevant scientific research[4],we have concluded that exist a Jewish

Satanic(kabbalah,talmud,e.t.c.) Worldwide Dictatorship that in very accelerated way(s) lead the

Evolution of Humanity & planet Earth to ULTRA HUGE CATASTROPHE(S) including the serious

possibility of Nuclear War,E.T.C.

Therefore

We ask your relevant Thinking,Studies,Research,Investigations and Actions in HIGH PRIORITY to

bring the Evolution of Humanity & planet Earth to Constructive direction(s) AND JUSTICE to be given to the relevant (space,time,case(s)) in the above mentioned Continuing Biggest Crime Against Humanity , since centuries(including the First & Second World Wars & Other Wars),E.T.C....

To: United Nations,International Criminal Court' Prosecutor,Prosecution of Supreme Criminal Court of Greece my file no 5484π/ΙΕ2019/4980,my Petition to European Parliament registration no 0353/2019, European Union Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Mass Media Communications...

c.c. The International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.], EURATOM, NEA/OECD,Greek “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Commission, Others...

Dear Sirs & Ladies (To: ,c.c. )

Because the PREVENTION!!! of SEVERE!!! ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR PLANTS MUST BE THE FIRST!!! PRIORITY OF The Receivers of this letter (c.c. ) and because I ask to buy from the I.”A”.E.A. the Very Critical its publication/book entitled “SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: Proceedings of Symposium in Sorrento 20-25 March 1988" , the volume TWO (since I have the volume One)...And Because it it a FACT that...I waited for more than a week so the I.”A”.E.A. to call...“Intermediate” bookstore and without possitive results and so next I communicated again with I.”A”.E.A. sales deprtment and they inform me that they have ONLY!!!...Four(4) copies in its stock and for buying to communicate...again with its...”Intermediate” bookstore in U.K....,E.T.C. Therefore

Please, THINKING on the above mentioned ,Very Carefully THINK!!!! the following VERY CRITICAL for the INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY FACTS AND THEN URGENTLY ACT(S),E.T.C.,..

FACT-1 : There were in existence “available” Internationally(I could NOT find any by Internet search) ONLY Four(4)!!! copies of the above mentioned VERY CRITICAL Book(s) entitled “ SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: Proceedings of Symposium in Sorrento 20-25 March 1988" in the I.”A”.E.A. publications stock... This probably means that : INTERNATIONALLY!!! the Nuclear Engineers & Nuclear Physicists they do NOT interested to FULLY & CONTINUOUSLY be educated on the MOST TOP CRITICAL FIELD OF NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY : THE SEVERE!!! NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR PLANTS!!!....S.O.S....S.O.S...S.O.S...

This very possibly is a DIRECT Consequences of the NON ADEQUATE QUALIFICATIONS of MANAGEMENT!!! & Workers in Nuclear Installations And Nuclear Organizations ,as the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency & Relevant Nuclear Organizations & Nuclear Installations Internationally , since they are in TOP RESPONSIBLE!!! the General Directors of I.”A”.E.A. & Elsewhere , because of their “Qualifications” related to Nuclear Physics & Engineering ,...f.e. of having studied as Lawyers or Politicians or as Economists,e.t.c and for being FULLY!!! IGNORANCE of the NUCLEAR PHYSICS & ENGINEERING!!!... . This may be considered as an Attempted with Dolus Eventualis Crime Against Humanity , under the meaning of Endangering Humanity & planet Earth to SEVERE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE(S)!!!...

FACT-2 : What is the reason for I.”A'.E.A. having “Intermediate(s)” in selling its publications?... Possibly the reasons are two : Economic profits of PRIVATE “Cooperators” AND the MOST IMPORTANT IS THE INFORMATION CONTROL!!! [ BY THE PRICE!!! OF PUBLICATIONS & WITH OTHER MEANS OF PRIVATE!!! COMPANIES] OF NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY INFORMATION to be available ONLY!!! TO VERY RICH NATIONS , BUT FULLY PROHIBITED!!! [BECAUSE OF THEIR COST] to individual NUCLEAR PHYSICISTS & ENGINEERS in the poorest Nations as the India,China,Africa...Greece... BUT a SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENT(S) IS VERY PROBABLE IN THESE POOREST NATIONS,F.E. BULGARIA,INDIA,CHINA,E.T.C. AND THIS SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS MAY EFFECT THE WHOLE PLANET EARTH... AGAIN!!! THIS IS FACILITATION OF SEVERE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE(S) BY PROHIBITING RELEVANT PREVENTION!!! INFORMATION AND AGAIN IT IS AN ATTEMPTED WITH DOLUS EVENTUALIS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!! , WITH PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE CRIMINALS THE RELEVANT MANAGEMENT!!!(FROM THE VERY TOP to the lower levels] OF THE RESPONSIBLE NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS AND THOSE WHO APPROVED THOSE MANAGERS!!! TO HAVE THESE THEIR JOB,IN INTERNATIONAL Thinking...

NOTE: From our relevant scientific research that I have communicated to the International Criminal Court,The Three Criminal Prosecutions[Supreme,Second instance,First instance] in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere , we may expect in the assigments of Directors & Managers(in wide meaning) a significant role , at least in the rich nations, to play the secret societies of jews as the Freemasons(f.e. The Top Nuclear cities in USA and Canada, Los Alamos and Deep River,respectively BOTH have Freemasons Logue!!!...simply ask WHY?...) and it is expected to be related and to be involved the International Jewish factor.,E.T.C.,...

It follows the email that I sent as reply to the letter I received from the I.”A”.E.A. sales department :

-------- Initial message --------

Theme: Re: FW: Claim VERY URGENT !

Date : 2019-September-11 16:28 ,Greek time

Sender : sifiskon@otenet.gr

Receiver : Sales Publication <Sales.Publications@iaea.org>

c.c. : Tracy Hopkins <tracy.hopkins@eurospan.co.uk>, Philippa Rimmer <philippa.rimmer@eurospan.co.uk>

Dear Friends

Yes, I want to order one copy of the book I mentioned previously (the volume TWO) . Please tell me the price , that as IAEA being REAL??? International , I hope to be affordable!!! for people from India,China and Greece...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-11-September-2019

At 2019-09-11 15:58, Sales Publication wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> Please my mail below to our supplier: Eurospan.

>

> Best regards,

> Serge Decourt

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Sales Publication

> Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2019 14:54

> To: Tracy Hopkins <tracy.hopkins@eurospan.co.uk>; Philippa Rimmer

> <philippa.rimmer@eurospan.co.uk>; Titles (additions-amends)

> <titles@eurospangroup.com>

> Cc: Sales Publication <Sales.Publications@iaea.org>

> Subject: Claim VERY URGENT !

> Importance: High

>

> Good afternoon,

>

> Please see the 2nd claim below from Mr Kondylakis, could you reply to

> his e-mail.

> We have 4 books in stock, do you want to order one ? We can send it to

> you with DHL.

>

> Regards,

> Serge Decourt

>

>

>

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: sifiskon@otenet.gr <sifiskon@otenet.gr>

> Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2019 13:29

> To: Sales Publication <Sales.Publications@iaea.org>

> Subject: Re: FW: I desire to obtain the book published by IAEA

> entitled "SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS:Proceedings of

> Symposium in Sorrento 20-25 March 1988" the volume TWO"

>

> Hello

> Considering that the International "Atomic"(NUCLEAR!!) Energy

> Agency(I."A".E.A.) services MUST act Logically & Fast , please reply

> Fast(Today) to me , because the Theme of the PREVENTION of SEVERE

> ACCIDENT IN NUCLEAR PLANTS MUST BE THE FIRST PRIORITY in the

> I."A".E.A.

> ,...

> From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in

> Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios

> Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013

> Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-11-September-2019

>

>

> Στις 2019-09-10 09:11, sifiskon@otenet.gr έγραψε:

>> Dear Sir or Lady

>> By telephoning to your suggested IAEA publications suplier Eurospan

>> (cced) and speaking with a lady there , more than a week passed but I

>> cannot obtain the IAEA publication "SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER

>> PLANTS: Proceedings...,Sorrento,1988",vol 2 . I have the volume One of

>> this Proceedings which has ISBN 92-0-020188-1 .

>> Because I consider this volume Critical in my scientific research in

>> Nuclear Safety & Security , please help me so to obtain FAST this

>> volume TWO of the above mentioned Proceeding...

>> From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in

>> Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios

>> Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013

>> Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-22910-55275,Tuesday-10-September-2019

>>

>> Στις 2019-09-03 15:43, Sales Publication έγραψε:

>>> Dear Sir,

>>>

>>> We already received your e-mail: 29th of August.

>>> See attached my answer.

>>>

>>> Regards,

>>> Serge Decourt

>>>

>>> -----Original Message-----

>>> From: sifiskon@otenet.gr <sifiskon@otenet.gr>

>>> Sent: Saturday, 31 August 2019 10:30

>>> To: Official Mail - IAEA Mail address <Official.Mail@iaea.org>;

>>> iaeany@un.org; UNOG - IAEA Contact Geneva <iaeage@unog.ch>;

>>> sci_info@ictp.it; Marine Environment Laboratory

>>> <Marine-Environment-Laboratory@iaea.org>; sifiskon@otenet.gr;

>>> info@euronuclear.org; nea@oecd-nea.org

>>> Subject: I desire to obtain the book published by IAEA entitled

>>> "SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS:Proceedings of Symposium in

>>> Sorrento 20-25 March 1988" the volume TWO"

>>>

>>> To: International "Atomic"(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency Hello This is my

>>> Second message asking from IAEA how I can obtain,in the most

>>> economical way,the book published by IAEA entitled "SEVERE ACCIDENTS

>>> IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS:Proceedings of a Symposium in Sorrento ,20-25

>>> March 1988" only the volume TWO.

>>> With greetings

>>> From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias

>>> 13,Agios

>>> Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013

>>> Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday(working

>>> day)-31-August-2019

>>> This email message is intended only for the use of the named

>>> recipient. Information contained in this email message and its

>>> attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from

>>> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not

>>> read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please

>>> notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from

>>> your system.

>>>

>>>

>>> Dear Sir/Madam,

>>> Thank you for your order.

>>>

>>> As of January 2018, IAEA is working with Eurospan (cced) which will

>>> be fulfilling our book orders. They will be in touch shortly.

>>>

>>> The contact details are: eurospan@turpin-distribution.com

>>>

>>> www.eurospanbookstore.com/iaea

>>>

>>> In case of any difficulties, we would of course be pleased to assist.

>>>

>>> Regards,

>>>

>>> Serge Decourt

>>>

>>> -----Original Message-----

>>>

>>> From: International Atomic Energy Agency <WebEditor@iaea.org>

>>>

>>> Sent: Thursday, 29 August 2019 12:59

>>>

>>> To: Official Mail - IAEA Mail address <Official.Mail@iaea.org>

>>>

>>> Subject: Form submission from: Official Mail

>>>

>>> Your Name: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis

>>>

>>> Your Email: Subject: I am interesting to obtain IAEA publication

>>> "SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS:

>>> Proceedings...,Sorrento,1988",vol 2

>>>

>>> Message:

>>>

>>> Hello

>>>

>>> I am interesting to obtain the IAEA publication "SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN

>>> NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS: Proceedings...,Sorrento,1988",the volume TWO

>>> Please inform me the most economical way to receive this publication.

>>>

>>> Greetings

>>> from Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias

>>> 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013

>>> Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-29-August-2019,

>>>

>>> The results of this submission may be viewed at:

>>>

>>> https://www.iaea.org/node/10822/submission/21139 [1]

>>>

>>> Links:

>>> ------

>>> [1] https://www.iaea.org/node/10822/submission/21139

> This email message is intended only for the use of the named

> recipient. Information contained in this email message and its

> attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from

> disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,

> copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify

> the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your

> system.

(THE ABOVE I.”A”.E.A. STATEMENT(S) WE THINK IS TO COVER NON NEEDED TO BE SECRET ACTIVITIES OF I.”A”.E.A...SO VERY POSSIBLY TO AVOID I.”A”.E.A. ' MANAGEMENT!! & Employees POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITY CHARGES IN MANY CASES...)

To : The International Criminal Court,Council of Europe,Organization for Security & Cooperation in Europe,Organization for Economic Co-operation & Development,ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA, Others...             [Fax & Email of 1+2=3 (three) written pages]
c.c. 1. Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission] 2. Association of Highest+Higher Judges+Prosecutors of Greece 3. EUROJUST 4. Mr.  Kuerten Jos, librarian CURIA
[1] My scientific & law book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 , published by:  filatos.com  [Please Study Carefully the Book and you will Understand WHY?...]
[2] My relevant Internet video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYZ5NTBgqwU
[3] My relevant communications with the International Criminal Court,the three Criminal Prosecutions [Supreme,Second instance,First instance] Courts in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in many sciences & technologies,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-12-September-2019 (after the end of official working day 17 hour , in Luxembourg time)

Dear Sirs + Ladies
     As continuation of my relevant previous fax & email dated Wednesday-11-September-2019 sent to : ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA AND 
c.c. 1. Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission]
      2. Association of Highest+Higher Judges+Prosecutors of Greece
      3. EUROJUST
      4. Mr.  Kuerten Jos, librarian of European Union Court CURIA
AND since I have NOT received ANY reply from the Court of European Union CURIA for my Theme writen in my letter to CURIA + Others dated  Wednesday-11-September-2019 , I continue our Theme by writing to to you some relevant thinking of mine ,for which I was stimulated  from my relevant scientific research existing in reference [3]...
     In my INTUITION and from my PRACTICAL experience(Law actions) with the European Union Court CURIA in Luxembourg I think that may happen...(Very?) Non-proper decisions or/and actions in CURIA in certain cases, as f.e. in my CURIA Cases concerning THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY   AND   THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY/CANCER SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH  AND THE POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE JEWS DICTATORSHIP , E.T.C.,...
    In my last interaction with the European Union Court CURIA/with its Library,my book entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , 2019 , published by the Greek publisher : fylatos.com  WAS REFUSED to be included and Catalogued in the Library of E.U. Court CURIA because...it does not fit to the “profile” of books of Library of CURIA , BUT my yesterday letter explained with scientific reasoning why very much fit to the knowledge and information that MUST exist in the Library of Court CURIA & also considering the FUNDAMENTAL NEED The  Judges+Prosecutors+Lawyers to MUST HAVE VERY WIDE Knowledge & Information of Social,Scientific,Technological and Philosophical Themes, because of the VERY WIDE Diversity of the Court Cases that they may Judge , E.T.C.                     Because of the above mentioned
It is my opinion,based on my relevant scientific research[3], that our Theme(s) may related OR it may not related with the Fact that the President of European Union Court CURIA in Luxembourg is a Jew...
I do not know the answer, therefore it may require relevant Investigation(s) our Theme(s)...
Again, I repeat I do Not know in the above mentioned about Jew(s) direct or/and indirect involvement , but the Facts are so “strange” in my own understanding ,that we think that may require Investigation(s) in [time,space,case(s)],E.T.C.,...
To : ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA
c.c. 1. Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission]
      3. EUROJUST
      4. Mr.  Kuerten Jos, librarian of European Union Court CURIA

Your relevant references are :
[1] My scientific & law book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 , published by:  filatos.com

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in many sciences & technologies,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-11-September-2019

Dear Sirs + Ladies

I sent as gift to the library of European Union Court CURIA my scientific & Law very original book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,published by : fylatos.com , because :
(1) It ia a very original book, Unique Worldwide in its theme,in the VITAL Theme of Decision Making, which concern ANY field of science,technology,life,law,e.t.c. , because ANY purposive Human Decision depend Only on two factors:
The available information AND the Human cognitive Intelligence(into which refer my book...)
(2) My book is a Law book , as most of its main index refer to Law & Legislation , and a part of my book has been published in the prestigious Greek Law journal “Criminal Justice”,in October,1999
(3) My book (the Greek edition) has received a warm thankful letter from the Association of Greek Highest + Higher Judges + Prosecutors Association AND very good comments from a past Rector of National Technical University of Athens Professor A.G. Andreopoulos and from others Greek Professors and my book already exist in many libraries as f.e. in the main library of McGill University in Canada & Elsewhere.,...
                            BUT
Mr.  Kuerten Jos, librarian of CURIA refused to put my book in the library of CURIA and by doing so try to STOP Vital Original information to Judges & Prosecutors of CURIA that it can not be found anywhere else and to BLOCK Vital & Very Original Law science knowledge to the users of the library of CURIA , which make us to very much to worry for his motivations,etc,...
Because of the above we kindly ask from the Judges+Prosecutors of CURIA & Others
1. My book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 which has been received by the library of CURIA to be included & catalogued in the collections of Library of CURIA (and if you desire the library of CURIA may put more copies of my book in its library , because of the Vital & Very Original Theme of my book)
2. ALL Judges + Prosecutors  of CURIA & Others to be informed about my book and also that a copy of it exist in the library of CURIA

We hope in your scientific understanding and we will be glad to receive a fast possitive reply to our requests.

With kind regards

From; Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist 

It follows the email that I received from Mr.  Kuerten Jos, librarian of CURIA :

Theme : "War for the Destruction of Intelligence" 
Date : 2019-09-11 10:56 
Sender : Kuerten Jos <Jos.Kuerten@curia.europa.eu> 
Receiver: "sifiskon@otenet.gr" <sifiskon@otenet.gr> 

Dear Mr. Kondylakis, 

Herewith I would like  to thank you for sending us a copy of your book "War for the Destruction of Intelligence". 
However, as it does not correspond to the profile of our Library, it will not be added to our holdings. 

With my best regards. 

To: 1. Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission]

3. EUROJUST

4. Others...

[1] My scientific & law book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 , published by: filatos.com

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in many sciences & technologies,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-12-September-2019 (after the end of the official working day,viz after 17 hour in Belgium time)

Dear Sirs + Ladies

I sent as Registered [RE865062978GR from the Greek post office ELTA,which has arrived in the post office in Bruxelles since the beginning of this week] gift to the main library of European Commission, in Bruxeles,Belgium [email: biblio-access@ec.europa.eu] my scientific & Law very original book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,published by : fylatos.com , because :

(1) It ia a very original book, Unique Worldwide in its theme,in the VITAL Theme of Decision Making, which concern ANY field of science,technology,life,law,e.t.c. , because ANY purposive Human Decision depend Only on two factors:

The available information AND the Human cognitive Intelligence(into which refer my book...)

(2) My book is a Law book , as most of its main index refer to Law & Legislation , and a part of my book has been published in the prestigious Greek Law journal “Criminal Justice”,in October,1999

(3) My book (the Greek edition) has received a warm thankful letter from the Association of Greek Highest + Higher Judges + Prosecutors Association AND very good comments from a past Rector of National Technical University of Athens Professor A.G. Andreopoulos and from others Greek Professors and my book already exist in many libraries as f.e. in the main library of McGill University in Canada & Elsewhere.,...

BUT

The main library of European Commission do NOT reply to my repeated emails to it in order to acknowledege that the Library received my book and catalogued my book in the Library of European commission...and by not replying to me so they try to STOP Vital Original information to employees of European Commision & Others, information that it can not be found anywhere else and to BLOCK Vital & Very Original Law science knowledge to the users of the library of European Commission , which make us to very much worry for the European Commission librarian(s) and related to them persons motivations,etc,...

Because of the above we kindly ask from the President of European Commission Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen & Others the following:

1. My book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 which is refused to acknowledge its receival and cataloguing in the main Library of European Commission, the Library to acknowledge to me its receival and to be included & be catalogued in the collections of Library of European Commission (and if you desire the library of European commission to may put more copies of my book in its library , because of the Vital & Very Original Theme of my book)

2. ALL Personnel of the European Commission & Others to be informed about my book and also that a copy of it exist in the library of European Commission,in Bruxelles,Belgium (and possibly in the future more copies of my book to exist in additional libraries of European Commission & Elsewhere..)

We hope in your scientific understanding and we will be glad to receive a fast possitive reply to our requests.

With kind regards

It follows my emails communications with the main Library of European Commission [Rue Van Maerlant 18, B-1049 Brussels (Metro lines 1 and 5 – Maelbeek station, Chaussée d'Etterbeek exit)

tel +32 (0)2 295 29 76 [It does NOT work from my house telephone calling...]

Theme : Re: Please receive AND verify to me the good receival of a parcel to me to the main Library of European Commission
Date : 2019-09-11 13:40
Sender : sifiskon@otenet.gr
Reeiver : biblio-access@ec.europa.eu

Hello
This is my second email sent to the main Library of European Commission.
Please reply fast to me
Friendly
from : Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Wednesday-11-September-2019

At 2019-September-10 10:44, sifiskon@otenet.gr wrote :
> Dear Friends
> Please receive my registered (RE865062978GR) parcel sent by the Greek
> post office(ELTA) to your Library, which has arrive since yesterday in
> its destination postal office in Brussels , Belgium and inform me for
> your relevant further actions...
> With friendly Greetings
> From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Mikras Asias
> 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013
> Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Tuesday-10-September-2019

NOTE: The main Libraries of the European Union Council AND the European Parliament have BOTH received my gift book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” and they proceed to Catalogue it in their Library. The Library of European Union...Court CURIA acknowledge to me the receival of my gift book, but it...refused to catalogue it in its library ,for reasons that we may suspect bad influences in CURIA...

To : The International Criminal Court,Council of Europe,Organization for Security & Cooperation in Europe,Organization for Economic Co-operation & Development,ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA, Others... [Fax & Email of 1+2=3 (three) written pages]

c.c. 1. Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission] 2. Association of Highest+Higher Judges+Prosecutors of Greece 3. EUROJUST 4. Mr. Kuerten Jos, librarian CURIA

[1] My scientific & law book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 , published by: filatos.com [Please Study Carefully the Book and you will Understand WHY?...]

[3] My relevant communications with the International Criminal Court,the three Criminal Prosecutions [Supreme,Second instance,First instance] Courts in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in many sciences & technologies,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-12-September-2019 (after the end of official working day 17 hour , in Luxembourg time)

Dear Sirs + Ladies

As continuation of my relevant previous fax & email dated Wednesday-11-September-2019 sent to : ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA AND

3. EUROJUST

4. Mr. Kuerten Jos, librarian of European Union Court CURIA

AND since I have NOT received ANY reply from the Court of European Union CURIA for my Theme writen in my letter to CURIA + Others dated Wednesday-11-September-2019 , I continue our Theme by writing to to you some relevant thinking of mine ,for which I was stimulated from my relevant scientific research existing in reference [3]...

In my INTUITION and from my PRACTICAL experience(Law actions) with the European Union Court CURIA in Luxembourg I think that may happen...(Very?) Non-proper decisions or/and actions in CURIA in certain cases, as f.e. in my CURIA Cases concerning THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY AND THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY/CANCER SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND THE POSSIBLE WORLDWIDE JEWS DICTATORSHIP , E.T.C.,...

In my last interaction with the European Union Court CURIA/with its Library,my book entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , 2019 , published by the Greek publisher : fylatos.com WAS REFUSED to be included and Catalogued in the Library of E.U. Court CURIA because...it does not fit to the “profile” of books of Library of CURIA , BUT my yesterday letter explained with scientific reasoning why very much fit to the knowledge and information that MUST exist in the Library of Court CURIA & also considering the FUNDAMENTAL NEED The Judges+Prosecutors+Lawyers to MUST HAVE VERY WIDE Knowledge & Information of Social,Scientific,Technological and Philosophical Themes, because of the VERY WIDE Diversity of the Court Cases that they may Judge , E.T.C. Because of the above mentioned

It is my opinion,based on my relevant scientific research[3], that our Theme(s) may related OR it may not related with the Fact that the President of European Union Court CURIA in Luxembourg is a Jew...

I do not know the answer, therefore it may require relevant Investigation(s) our Theme(s)...

Again, I repeat I do Not know in the above mentioned about Jew(s) direct or/and indirect involvement , but the Facts are so “strange” in my own understanding ,that we think that may require Investigation(s) in [time,space,case(s)],E.T.C.,...

To : ALL Judges + Prosecutors of the European Union Court CURIA

3. EUROJUST

4. Mr. Kuerten Jos, librarian of European Union Court CURIA

[1] My scientific & law book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 , published by: filatos.com

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in many sciences & technologies,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-11-September-2019

Dear Sirs + Ladies

I sent as gift to the library of European Union Court CURIA my scientific & Law very original book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,published by : fylatos.com , because :

BUT

Mr. Kuerten Jos, librarian of CURIA refused to put my book in the library of CURIA and by doing so try to STOP Vital Original information to Judges & Prosecutors of CURIA that it can not be found anywhere else and to BLOCK Vital & Very Original Law science knowledge to the users of the library of CURIA , which make us to very much to worry for his motivations,etc,...

Because of the above we kindly ask from the Judges+Prosecutors of CURIA & Others

1. My book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 which has been received by the library of CURIA to be included & catalogued in the collections of Library of CURIA (and if you desire the library of CURIA may put more copies of my book in its library , because of the Vital & Very Original Theme of my book)

2. ALL Judges + Prosecutors of CURIA & Others to be informed about my book and also that a copy of it exist in the library of CURIA

With kind regards

It follows the email that I received from Mr. Kuerten Jos, librarian of CURIA :

Theme : "War for the Destruction of Intelligence"

Date : 2019-09-11 10:56

Sender : Kuerten Jos <Jos.Kuerten@curia.europa.eu>

Receiver: "sifiskon@otenet.gr" <sifiskon@otenet.gr>

Dear Mr. Kondylakis,

Herewith I would like to thank you for sending us a copy of your book "War for the Destruction of Intelligence".

However, as it does not correspond to the profile of our Library, it will not be added to our holdings.

With my best regards.

UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY – VITAL Questions & Answers & Comments -13-SEPT-2019

At 2019-09-13 20:27, Kazanas, Demos (GSFC-6630) wrote :

Sifi ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - sou,

Is this article related to your theory on cancer? If yes, try to write it up and send it to a relevant journal. Is the 1983 theory published anywhere? Actually, now you could put it on the web. I do not think the Jews have discovered your article yet, but maybe I am mistaken.

## no greeklish please&#33; ## - ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - xairetismata

Demos

## no greeklish please&#33; ## - ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - sou Demostheni

I answer to your questions and I add some comments of mine in our discussion...

1. Yes,in an extremely fast reading(NOT studying) that I did to the article on Cancer that exists in the CERN magazine of Sept+Oct 2019 I noticed that NOW it (they) refer (INDIRECTLY) to THE FUNDAMENTAL role in living Cell(s) and in the Cancer development,E.T.C. of what I understand as INFORMATICS SYSTEM (A mixture of Computer System(s) & Information Network System(s)) IN MOLECULAR AND SUB-MOLECULAR CELL(S) Considerations,E.T.C. In MY “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” since its Begining in...1983...

2. From the Begining that I wrote my “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” NONE !!! international scientific journal And NONE !!! MASS MEDIA COMMUNICATION (National or/and International) want and NEVER published MY “UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” or information about it ,although I sent many times information or/and my article(s) to them...

WHY? Very Possibly because I am “Unknown” and “Independent” and I AM NOT A JEW OR A FREEMASON,E.T.C.... You are quite Clever to Understand that the FUNDAMENTAL !!!DIRECTIONS!!! IN CANCER RESEARCH ARE VERY MUCH STRONG CONTROLLED!!! (f.e. read the book “The Cancer Syndrome” by Ralph W. Moss , 1980 , ISBN 0-394-50859-9 ,its chapter Four: THE CANCER BUSINESS) and from my relevant scientific research that I have communicated to The International Criminal Court,The Criminal Prosecutions of [Supreme,Second instance,First Instance] Courts in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsehere my VERY POSSIBLE Conclusion is that behind this VERY STRONG CONTROL OF CANCER RESEARCH ,E.T.C. are ELITE JEWS & MEMBERS OF JEWISH SECRET SOCIETIES AS THE MASONS,ILLUMINATI & OTHERS THAT INCLUDE THE MOST RICH !! PERSONS,E.T.C.....ALSO VERY CAREFULLY NOTICE THAT THE GREEK ANTI-CANCER COMPANY (EΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΝΤΙΚΑΡΚΙΝΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ) IS A MASONIC !! COMPANY AND HAS BEEN CREATED AND IT IS UNDER THE FULL CONTROL FROM MASONS(AND THE CONTROLLERS OF MASONS THE JEWS...)...

3. The FIRST article of MY “UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” has been published in my Internet site (that I had in the computer system in my work in Greece in the Hellenic Center of Marine Research) about 2003 and it stays in Internet world for about 2-3 years , then A JEW !! !Professor (from eastern Europe) telephoned to the Top Director of my work and...they STOP the operation of my Internet site AND they DELETED my Email account for more than two years!!! and I lost ALL my electronic communications inside and outside of Greece (This happen AGAIN!! TWICE More!! times in my work the Hellenic Center for Marine Research) AND CONTINUOUSLY they STOP me for my job Promotion and NEVER after I received ANY promotion BUT CONTINUOUSLY CREATING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS TO ME(notice f.e. that in December 2014 I retired and until...now(Sept. 2019) they do NOT give to me my second (Επικουρική) pension(Συνταξη)!!!)E.T.C,...E.T.C.,... E.T.C,....

BUT BEFORE they FULLY STOP my Internet site AND my Email account I was able[after scientific review] to publish my First original article of “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” in the Scientific journal of the ALL-Greek Medical Doctors Association(ΠΑΝΕΛΛΗΝΙΟΣ ΙΑΤΡΙΚΟΣ ΣΥΛΛΟΓΟΣ” το “Ιατρικό Βήμα”/”Iatriko Bima” issue 84 (via my Internet site)….AND a small but essential PART of my “UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” was presented in an European Universities Symposium in Oncology in Thessaloniki,Greece,in 1997 . Some more relevant information exist in my book (in English language) entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,June 2019, published by the Greek publisher : fylatos.com ,BUT months after its pubication the Internet bookstores as amazon and others do not put in their books Internet search sites my new in English language book mentioned previously...

4. I have NOT an Internet site and IF I open an Internet site it very possibly that I must give the copyrights of my years!!! scientific research to Internet site provider and to obey to USA laws and USA Court(s),E.T.C. that I do not know their legislation and of course I cannot afford in money a USA lawyer(s),E.T.C.

5. My “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” articles exist in my C.V. of July 2014 with its attached CD ,that exist in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece , in the archives of the Prosecution of the First instance Criminal Court in Athens, Greece , in the ALL-Greek Medical Doctors Association(Πανελλήνιο Ιατρικό Σύλλογο) and also I have it in my own possession.

Demostheni, because of scientific & humanitarian reasons allow me to communicate this as the previous relevant communications nationally and internationally.Thank you Very Much!! for the CERN magazine Cancer article you sent me and your relevant critical questions,e.t.c.

With my BEST Greetings...

From your old Good FRIEND Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Friday-13-Sepptember-2019

The revious email communication(s) :

Στις 2019-09-13 20:27, Kazanas, Demos
(GSFC-6630) έγραψε:

Sifi  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## -  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - sou,

Is this article related to your theory on cancer? If yes, try to
write
it up and send it to a relevant journal. Is the 1983 theory published
anywhere? Actually, now you could put it on the web. I do not think
the Jews have discovered your article yet, but maybe I am mistaken.

## no greeklish please&#33; ## -  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera  ## no greeklish please&#33; ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - xairetismata

Demos

<sifiskon@otenet.gr>
SENT: Friday, September 13, 2019 11:37 AM
TO: Kazanas, Demos (GSFC-6630) <demos.kazanas-1@nasa.gov>
CC: s.dejong@hef.ru.nl;
Council-President@cern.ch;
Council.Secretariat@cern.ch;
dg.office@cern.ch;
CERN Service Desk
<service-desk@cern.ch>;
Fabiola.Gianotti@cern.ch;
charles.michel@premier.fed.be;
president@europarl.europa.eu;
Bjoern.SEIBERT@ec.europa.eu;
Marilena.ZAMMIT@ec.europa.eu;
peti-secretariat@europarl.europa.eu
SUBJECT: [EXTERNAL] Re: Magazine - CERN Courier/Sifi on page 51 they
discuss the physics of cancer. U may find interesting since u have a
theory already.

Thank you Very Much Demostheni , because the article on Cancer in the
CERN magazine(September-October 2019) inform me that after about...40
years!!! they start understand and recognize that I have written
on...1983 , in other words now after...40 years!!! recognize as VITAL
for the Oncology scientific research My 1983 THE UNIFIED THEORY OF
ONCOLOGY ...BUT None acknowledge my name and perhaps you will see My
UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY... to appear under different titles and
very possibly under...jewish name(s),E.T.C....

Note: Very Relevant is my registered in 2019 my Petition to the
European Parliament on Oncology and the Big Barriers that "they"
put
continuously for decades of years in my scientific researches...

From your old good friend Joseph-Christos
Kondylakis,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Friday-13-september-2019

Στις 2019-09-13 00:43, Kazanas, Demos (GSFC-6630) έγραψε:

https://cerncourier.com/p/magazine/ [1]

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cerncourier.com_p_magazine_&amp;d=DwMFaQ&amp;c=ApwzowJNAKKw3xye91w7BE1XMRKi2LN9kiMk5Csz9Zk&amp;r=HM3qLdc7BVvglplOHnekQSYGus385QWgJGvavPnHJc0&amp;m=C1yOvfDHIMUr27yhYAkjj2R1Uf9iiEF4gEEJhaOmh3g&amp;s=Hv2LCRcZ5J-sLEejTJ_knRY7ITJkbSCyCJtoAYGarG4&amp;e=