Civilservant's topic

civilservant

To:U.N.,I.C.C.,European Union Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others,...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

MAJOR KEY PROBLEM IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY IS

THE MANAGEMENT!! OF NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Div. of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Thursday-27-October-2016

The “Ontario Hydro” ,the world biggest Nuclear industry organization in North America for electricity production, terminated its existance in 1998 ,because of Serious Nuclear Safety problems which were mainly because of the Responsibility of its Human Management(in all levels)...

Specifically from the abstract of the Independed report about the status of “Ontario Hydro”[1] we quote: THE DIRECTORS(OR EQUIVELANT) & SENIOR MANAGEMENT MUST!!! UNDERSTAND THE PLANT AND APPRECIATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR DECISION AND ACTIONS...[S.O.S. Note that Internationally may not exist NUCLEAR PHYSICIST(S)/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically) in Senior Management in Nuclear Installations & Organizations, f.e. in Senior Management may exist...Navy people,simple Engineers,Economists & Businessmen,or...Lawyers!!! as in the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency,E.T.C...)

also I quote from the same report: THE KEY LESSONS INCLUDE:THE IMPORTANCE OF HAVING THE RIGHT PEOPLE,WITH THE RIGHT QUALIFICATIONS, IN THE RIGHT PLACE, IN THE RIGHT TIME; THE NEED FOR ALL STAFF TO HAVE A QUESTIONING ATTITUDE AND TO BE COMMITTED TO A “SAFETY CULTURE”[S.O.S. Note the Full INDIFERENCE!!! that this author noted in his VITAL for the NUCLEAR SAFETY communications which has with National & International Nuclear Energy Organizations & Others , as the Greek “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Commission, the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency and Others with ZERO feedback from them...]

Also from the book “Hydro-The Decline and Fall of Ontario's electic empire”[2], from its pages 124-126 I quote: The outside analysts found that Ontario's Nuclear program-...HAD MANAGEMENT CULTURE CHARACTERIZED BY ARROGANCE,A TOLERANCE FOR LAX STANDARDS, INATTENTION TO DETAILS(our note:probably they could Not understand them) AND A REFUSAL TO HEAR CRITICISM!!!...ANYONE WHO SUGGESTED CHANGES WAS BRANDED A TROUBLE-MAKER OR SIMPLY FIRED(s.n. OR forced to resign)...THE LIST OF SCREW-UPS WAS LONG AND PAINFULL...Kupcis presented Andognini's report to (Ontario) Hydro's board of directors along with his resignation.Both of them were duly accepted...within twenty-four hours the board has ordered seven! Nuclear Reactors shut down!!!...

SIMILAR IN EUROPE THE INCOMPETENCE!!! OF ENSREG(European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group) AVOIDED !!! TO STUDY & INVESTIGATE THE NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR(Management, Human resources) WHICH IS THE FIRST CAUSE in almost ALL NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES...S.O.S.....AND INTERNATIONALLY THE I.”A”.E.A. IN ITS TOP MANAGEMENT HAS PEOPLE IN FULL INGNORANCE!!! OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS/NUCLEAR FISSION!!! as...Lawyers,Economists,others...S.O.S...S.O.S...

Relevant references are:

[1] http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/31/007/31007053.pdf

[2] “HYDRO-The Decline & Fall of Onario's electric empire” by Jamie Swift et al ,2004

[3] “A consideration of some uncommon but very critical aspects of Nuclear Safety” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis (from his experience in “Ontario Hydro” ) , last version 2001 ,in his CV July 2014

[4] “Managing Nuclear Projects”,editted by Jas Devgun , 2013

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

NUCLEAR IMPONDERABLE FACTORS IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY...

( A Very Critical topics almost fully neglected to be researched...S.O.S...S.O.S....)

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically)

,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Sunday-30-October-2016

Let consider,for example:

...Nuclear Transients effects with imponderable consequences....

...Nuclear Human management with bad & unfair administration and imponderable consequences...

...Abnormal human factor psychological state with imponderable consequences...

...Social connections & secret societies connections in employment & promotion with imponderable consequences...

...Political decisions with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear Fission (spatial,time,case) changes with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear reactor core meltdown with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear Management or nuclear worker with lack of nuclear specialized knowledge with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear system malfunction(s) with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear employees social & life problems with imponderable consequences...

...Nuclear Management or/and relevant Politicians lack of nuclear perception or/and indifference with imponderable consequences...

...E.T.C.,...

In a power nuclear system the range of consequences due to imponderable factor(s) may be from a stop of operation of a component(s) of the nuclear system until in certain cases its explosion as nuclear bomb,E.T.C.,...

A very serious problem in the international nuclear safety is that I have not found bibliography to explicity study the theme of “Nuclear Imponderable factors in Internationally Nuclear Safety...”, this is by itsself an Imponderable factor that can have Imponderable consequences in the International Nuclear Safety...

Scientific research & Prevention & contiguency plans must be started and created in general theory and applied science(s) & engineering and also for each particular power nuclear system for our theme...

An approach to study the influence(s) of imponderable factor(s) in a nuclear system is to try to imagine “possible” scenarios with a set of its warning indicators of “What If...” may happens in not normal cases...considering down-up and up-down hierarchical studies, as well as more general network studies.

For example a vital study that is mandatory to be done is to research imponderable factors that may cause a nuclear reactor core meltdown or/and a nuclear explossion of a nuclear reactor,e.t.c., and of course Prevention!! and contiguency plants to be prepared for destructive consequences of imponderable factors in nuclear system(s),e.t.c.Note: our Theme is more general than Risk studies...

Unfortunately, as far as we know, the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency , the ENSREG(European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group) and Others have ignored to study our Very Critical Theme in the International Nuclear Safety “NUCLEAR IMPONDERABLE FACTORS IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY...” which may have PREVENTED Nuclear Catastrophes!!!...S.O.S...S.O.S....

S.N.It is our de-motivations f.e. with our communications with national & international Nuclear Energy Organizations as the I.”A”.E.A.,European Union Nuclear Energy Organizations,Greek “Atomic” Energy Commisions & Others that they may are complete closed to Real Independent Nuclear Safety Studies ,and that they accept only their invited!!! “independent” studies,which may be considered as close mind & bad Management,which may have International Catastrophic Consequences...S.O.S...

To:U.N.,I.C.C.,I.”A”.E.A.,EURATOM,NEA,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others

NUCLEAR REACTIVITY TRANSIENTS...TO BE TOLD TO A NUCLEAR PHYSICIST/ SPECIALIZED IN NUCLEAR FISSION...OR TO BE TOLD TO A GENERAL DIRECTOR OF I.”A”.E.A./LAWYER OR ECONOMIST OR TO A GENERAL DIRECTOR OF A NATIONAL NUCLEAR POWER PLANT OR ORGANIZATION POSSIBLY...A SIMPLE ENGINEER...???...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Thursday-3-November-2016

I had a discussion with a colleage of mine , a Nuclear Physicist/specialized in enviromental radioactivity and I tried to explain THE HUGE!!! PROBLEM IN SENIOR & TOP MANAGEMENT OF International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency AND in ENSREG(European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group) AND in NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS to HAVE THE TOP MANAGEMENT TO BE IRRELEVANT!! TO NUCLEAR PHYSICS/NUCLEAR FISSION(APPLIED+ THEORETICALLY)...

and I gave the simple example to simply f.e. tell to I.”A”.E.A. General Director...Lawyer or Economist or to a...civil engineer previously General Director of the Greek “Atomic” Energy Commission or to the...navy officer General Manager of a power...nuclear plant that we have NUCLEAR REACTIVITY TRANSIENTS PROBLEMS...SCIENTIFICALLY we consider IMPOSSIBLE!!! these people to be able to Understand the COMPLEX THEORY & Applied Cases of these PROBLEMS with possibly ULTRA HUGE CONSEQUENCES!!! for Humanity & planet Earth and to be Unable to act Efficiently!! PREVENTIVELY...

*** SIMPLY SAID IT IS A VERY SERIOUS!!! CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY TO HAVE IN TOP NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT PEOPLE WITH IGNORANCE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS/ NUCLEAR FISSION(APPLIED+THEORETICALLY)... *** ...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

s.n. For the rest of my discussion with my colleague in this Theme , I told him that if I am told “Nuclear Reactivity Transients...” then ALL the Alarms of Athens,metaphorically,ring in my mind...

You may also interested for a discussion that I had with an European Nation Embassy in Greece, in which I explained that European Nations have excellent scientists,engineers and they have excellent Universities, but in my scientific understanding it exists a STANDARDIZED thinking in their nuclear physicists & nuclear engineers , almost the same as from the beginning of nuclear physics/engineering of 1940s,1950s...,and I explained to the Embassy that I think my contribution(s) with my communications is to open New Original Directions! of Thinking(often in multi-sciences perception & considerations)...therefore I kindly ask them to send my communications to the Proper person(s)...(Note: as “proper” person I do not mean by his/her job title , but by his/her relevant good scientific knowledge...)

My Petition to European Parliament,I.C.C.,Criminal Prosecutors,I.”A”.E.A.,NEA,EURATOM,Others

UNKNOWN VITAL PROBLEMS IN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY BY USING MILITARY PSYCHIATRY MIND CONTROL IN NUCLEAR WORKERS & SO ENDANGERING NUCLEAR SYSTEM(S),HUMANITY AND PLANET EARTH ECOSYSTEMS...S.O.S...S.O.S....

by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),former Assistant Technical Supervisor in “Ontario Hydro” in Canada, former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada, postal address: Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Tuesday-8-November-2016

*** The International+European+National Nuclear Safety & Security must be in the First Priority Interests of Nations and of the European Union and Vitally effect all of us and me , therefore this Petition of mine must by accepted by the European Parliament in high priority consideration... ***

In the hereby attached file (in Greek language) we send you our Relevant scientific article entitled “Μία επίδραση της σημειολογίας στην ψυχολογία και την ψυχιατρική/One influence of semiology to psychology and psychiatry” which describe the theory and practice of a major method of military psychology and psychiatry to enforce mind control or/and damages or to do experiment to perhaps undesirable key knowlegde nuclear worker(s) who serious questioning aspects of the nuclear safety of the system , which as later Fact! a committee of international nuclear experts found problematics, mainly in its human nuclear factor (Management!,workers) and so it forced to the termination of this very big nuclear organization in 1998...

Simply said , it is a crime against humanity the military psychology & psychiatry to try to experiment and to enforce mind control or/and psychological/psychiatrical secret war techniques on workers who work in nuclear systems that potentially can cause International Nuclear Catastrophes!!!...and obviously it is also a huge violation of International Human Rights...

My, original,scientific article that I send you has also be published in the official scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” , issue 84 , in its part “Iatriki On-Line” of the ALL-Greece Medical Association (Πανελλήνιος Ιατρικός Σύλλογος) and the following two RELEVANT legal actions of mine have been registered in : a)Supreme Criminal Court of Athens,Greece/ Prosecution 8081/5-11-1998 and b)First Instance Criminal Court of Athens,Greece/ Prosecution IB2010/6120

because our Theme is VERY SERIOUS for the INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY and because it is perhaps Unknown to International Nuclear Society & Workers and because it may secretely applied in “key” military and civil NUCLEAR Installations , therefore with the Principles of International Responsibility & Ethics and as PREVENTION of NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES we ask you:

1. To Fully Investigate our Theme in National & International considerations...

2. To establish warning and Preventive mechanisms so to avoid such criminal actions...

3. To Inform the International Scientific Community , particularly Nuclear scientists,engineers, workers,psychologists,psychiatrists,lawyers,judges,policemen & others about our Theme so to Avoid such events and later errors due to scientific ignorance evaluations,e.t.c.,..

4. To compensate the victims and punish the criminals including their moral initiators...

1. 5) We remain available for any further clarification(s) & you may investigate my life...

Your relevant references may be our relevant past,present,future communications with Criminal Prosecutions in Athens,Royal Netherland Embassy in Greece,President of European Parliament,Others

NUCLEAR WORKERS MILITARY PSYCHIATRY MIND CONTROL.doc

Πρός την Καν Εισαγγελέα του Αρείου Πάγου+Εισαγγελείες[Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+

Ελληνική Αστυνομία & Αντιτρομοκρατική Υπηρεσία+κ.α.

Κοινοποίση Γαλλική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι+Πρεσβείες Εθνών+Interpol+Europol+Eurojust

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη,Επιστήμονα Ερευνητή,περιοχή Αναβυσσου,19013 Αττική,Ελλάς,

τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Παρασκευή-11-Νοεμβρίου-2016

Σχετικά: 1) το βιβλίο “Παιχνίδια Τρομοκρατίας” του Αθανασίου Κ. Στριγάς , 2003, ISBN 960707632X

1. Μάρτυρας δια επιπλέον πληροφόρηση να κληθή ο συγγραφέας του κ. Αθανάσιος Κ. Στριγάς

ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΟΙ & ΗΘΙΚΟΙ ΑΥΤΟΥΡΓΟΙ ΤΗΣ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ,Κ.Α....?

Ι. Η Κα Εισαγγελέας του Αρείου Πάγου , κατόπιν προσφάτου δημοσιεύσεως επιστολής του Γιωτόπουλου εις την εφημερίδα “Εθνος” αποκαλύπτει ότι ασύληπτοι παραμένουν “Εγκέφαλοι” & Ηθικοί Αυτουργοί της διαχρονικής Τρομοκρατικής Οργάνωσης “17 Νοέμβρη” και η Κα Εισαγγελεύς του Αρείου Πάγου διέταξε να ανοικτή ξανά δια ανακριτικές ερευνες ο φάκελος της Τρομοκρατικής Οργάνωσης “17 Νοέμβρη”....Σχετικά έχουμε να σκεφθούμε τα ακόλουθα :

1. Το όνομα της Τρομοκρατικής οργάνωσης “17 Νοεμβρη” παραπέμπη εις τα γεγονότα του Ε.Μ.Π. Πολυτεχνείου της 17-Νοεμβρη-1973...και σε προηγούμενη επικοινωνία μας (φαξ μας) έχει αποδειχθεί ότι υπάρχουν ισχυρώτατες ενδειξεις ότι ήταν Εβρα'ι'κή! επιχείρηση...

2. Επίσης σχετικά μελετήστε πολύ προσεκτικά τις σχετικές σελίδες 346,339,196,343-346 του ανωτέρω βιβλίου “Παιχνίδια Τρομοκρατίας” του κ. Αθανασίου Κ. Στριγάς, όπου γράφει :

σελ. 196 για τον (Εβραίο!) Αβρααμ Λεόπερογλου που στρατολόγησε το Αρχιτρομοκράτη Χριστόδουλο Ξηρό στην Τρομοκρατία και στην Τρομοκρατική Οργάνωση “17 Νοέμβρη”...,

σελ.346 αναφέρονται τα ονόματα του τότε υπουργού Εθνικής Αμύνης του ΠΑΣΟΚ και Εβραίας που τότε υπηρετούσε στην μυστική υπηρεσία κατασκοπείας του ισραήλ την μοσσάντ...,

σελ. 339 αναφέρεται το όνομα του τότε Πρωθυπουργού της Ελλάδος (Εβραίου!) Ανδρέα Παπανδρέου και Εβραιογερμανίδα...,σελ 343 αναφέρονται τα ονόματα (Εβραίος) Α. Παπανδρέου, επιτελείο της Μεγάλης (Μασωνικής!) Στοάς,Ισραήλ,κ.α,...Ερευνήστε εις ΒΑΘΟΣ & ΕΥΡΟΣ την ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ...

ΙΙ. Σήμερα (Παρασκευή-11-Νοεμβρίου-2016,απόγευμα , περίπου μεταξύ 18 – 20 ώρα ) στην Ελληνική τηλεόραση άκουσα συζήτηση που αφορούσε την Τρομοκρατία για την ρίξη χειροβομβίδας εις την Γαλλική Πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι και όσο θυμάμαι καλά (ΕΛΕΓΧΕΤΕ ΤΟ) ο δημοσιογράφος της εφημερίδας “Αυγή” του “Σύριζα” αποκαλούσε ΠΑΛΙΚΑΡΙ!!! τον Τρομοκράτη που έριξε την χειροβομβίδα στην Γαλλική Πρεσβεία στην Ελλάδα,προσφάτως...

ΛΟΓΩ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΩΤΕΡΩ ΠΡΟΚΥΠΤΕΙ ΤΟ ΕΥΛΟΓΟ ΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΕΡΩΤΗΜΑ

ΕΧΕΙ ΠΙΘΑΝΩΤΑΤΑ Η ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΛΥΨΗ ΔΙΑ ΤΟΥΤΟ ΔΕΝ ΕΞΑΘΡΩΝΕΤΑΙ ;

ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ ΛΟΓΩ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΩΤΕΡΩ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΕΤΑΙ ΕΝΤΟΝΑ Ο ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΟΣ ΠΑΡΑΓΩΝ ΑΣ ΘΥΜΗΘΟΥΜΕ ΟΤΙ Η ΕΦΗΜΕΡΙΔΑ “ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΗ ΩΡΑ” ΕΧΕΙ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΕΥΣΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΙ ΠΡΩΘΥΠΟΥΡΓΟΙ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ ΤΣΙΠΡΑΣ, ΟΙ ΜΗΤΣΟΤΑΚΗΣ, ΟΙ ΠΑΠΑΝΔΡΕΟΥ, Ο ΣΗΜΙΤΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΔΗΜΟΣΙΕΥΣΗ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΕ ΜΑΣΩΝΙΚΗ ΣΤΟΑ ΤΟΥ ΝΥΝ ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΥ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ Π. ΠΑΥΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΧΕΙ ΑΠΟΔΕΙΧΘΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΙΣΧΥΡΩΤΑΤΑ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΔΟΥΛΟΣ ΟΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΚΑΙ Ο ΤΕΩΣ ΠΡΩΘΥΠΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΣΑΜΜΑΡΑΣ,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.,...

ΤΑ ΑΝΩΤΕΡΩ ΑΠΟΤΕΛΟΥΝ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΗΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΕΣ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΡΕΥΝΕΣ ΕΙΣ ΕΘΝΙΚΟ & ΔΙΕΘΝΕΣ ΕΠΙΠΕΔΟ...

Επιπλέον ισχυρώτατες ενδείξεις ότι η Τρομοκρατία κατευθύνεται και ελέγχεται απο ΕΒΡΑΙΟΥΣ, προκύπτουν από το κείμενο της Τρομοκρατικής οργάνωσης "Συνωμοσία Πυρήνων της Φωτιάς" που δημοσιεύθηκε εις την εφημερίδα "Μακελιό" του Σαβάτου 12-Νοεμβρίου-2016 , σελίς 15 και ιδιαίτερα από τα γραφόμενα της "...Εδώ συναντάμε την εισαγγελέα Γ. Τσατάνη,ΘΡΗΣΚΟΛΗΠΤΗ,ΜΕ ΣΤΕΝΕΣ ΣΧΕΣΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΕΚΚΛΗΣΙΑΣΤΙΚΟΥΣ ΚΥΚΛΟΥΣ..." και "Γνωστοποιούμε...ότι οι ΔΙΚΑΣΤΕΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΣΤΟΧΟΙ του αντάρτικου πόλης..." .Προφανέστατα δι όσους έχουν γνώση της Εβρα'ι'κής θρησκείας και της διεθνούς πολιτικής των και των Εβρα'ι'κών Συνομωσιών ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΙ ΜΕΓΙΣΤΟΙ ΕΧΘΡΟΙ ΤΗΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΙΑΝΟΣΥΝΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΗ ΤΗΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΙΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΟΡΘΟΔΟΞΙΑΣ(που δυσκολεύονται να την ελέγξουν) ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΙ ΗΘΙΚΟΙ ΑΥΤΟΥΡΓΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΟΥΝ ΔΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΦΑΝΙΣΜΟ(ΠΚ134) ΤΟΥ ΠΙΟ ΜΙΣΗΤΟΥ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΠΟΥ ΟΥΣΙΑΣΤΙΚΑ ΑΦΑΝΙΖΕΤΑΙ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΑΔΡΑΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑΤΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΚΑΙΟΣΥΝΗΣ(Δικαστήρια,Αστυνομία,Ε.Υ.Π.) ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΠΑΙΔΕΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΕΘΝΙΚΩΝ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΕΩΝ & ΤΩΝ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΕΛΕΓΧΟΜΕΝΩΝ ΕΚΠΟΜΠΩΝ ΤΩΝ Μ.Μ.Ε.,Κ.Τ.Λ....

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant

• 2 weeks later...

ΠΙΘΑΝΑ ΣΕΝΑΡΙΑ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΓΕΝΙΚΕΥΣΗ ΤΗΣ! ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΥΡΩΠΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΛΛΟΥ...ως προκείπτουν από τα Φαξ μου/Θέμα “ ΠΕΡΙ ΕΓΚΕΦΑΛΩΝ & ΗΘΙΚΩΝ ΑΥΤΟΥΡΓΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΑΡΚΟΥΣ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑΣ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ?”...
      Ως ΑΠΟΔΕΙΧΘΥΚΑΙ προηγουμένως , με αδιάψευστα ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΑ δεδομένα η ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ Οργάνωση ΚΕΕΡΦΑ(Κίνηση Ενωμένοι Ενάντια στο Ρατσισμό και την Φασιστική Απειλη) ηταν Υπεύθυνη για την Τρομοκρατία,Κάψιμο της Ελληνικής Σημαίας , Καταστροφών εις τον χώρο του Ε.Μ.Π. Πολυτεχνείου και Αλλού και από την Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση 
http://www.ert.gr/polytechnio-ikones-katastrofis-meta-ta-episodia-video/
πληροφορούμεθα ότι συνέλαβαν Αλλοδαπούς και τρείς Σύριους!...
και από την Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση της εν λόγω Τρομοκρατικής ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ Οργάνωσης ΚΕΕΡΦΑ
http://www.ert.gr/polytechnio-ikones-katastrofis-meta-ta-episodia-video/
και από την αποκαλυπτική ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ από την Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση
http://www.xryshaygh.com/enimerosi/view/sumbainei-twra-to-mnhmoniako-kathestws-amolhse-ta-ta-mantroskula-tou-kaine
αποδεικνύεται ξεκάθαρα ότι η ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΤΡΟΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΚΗ ΟΡΓΑΝΩΣΗ ΚΕΕΡΦΑ Στροτολογεί καί Αλλοδαπούς και Λαθρομετανάστες ως Μέλη της...
Λόγω των ανωτέρω και τις Συλήψεως των τριών Συρίων! στά Τρομοκρατικά/Καταστροφικά γεγονότα εις τον χώρο του Ε.Μ.Π. Την 17-Νοεμβρίου-2016 , λογικά και σύμφωνα με την εβρα'ι'κή σκέψη μπορούμε να πιθανολογήσουμε ως παρόν ή μελλοντικό Τρομοκρατικό σενάριο Εβρα'ι'κες Τρομοκρατικές Οργανώσεις εις την Ελλάδα , την Ευρώπη και Αλλού να Στρατολογήσουν ως Τρομοκράτες π.χ. Σύριους μέλη του Ισλαμικού Κράτους (ISIS) δια την Αποσταθεροποίηση της Ελλάδος, της Ευρώπης και Αλλού με σκοπό  την Καταστροφή των Ευρωπα'ι'κών Εθνών και της μετατροπής της Ελλάδος και της Ευρώπης σε Αντι-Χριστιανικό Πολυ-πολυτισμικό Χώρο...
Με δεδομένο ότι οι Εβραίοι και το Ισραήλ διαθέτουν υψηλή τεχνολογία και τεχνογνωσία και είναι πυρηνική ισχύς , εάν το ανωτέρω Σενάριο πραγματοποιηθεί θα πρέπει πιθανώς να αναμένουμε και Πυρηνική Τρομοκρατία...
Υ.Σ. Αποτυχία τηλ. επικοινωνίας μου με την Γαλλική πρεσβεία εν Ελλάδι για Τρομοκρατία!...0/0... 

THE USA TOP "JUSTICE" IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF JEWS-THE USA SUPREME COURT IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF JEWS...

The 2% jews in population of U.S.A. have Four(4) JEWS Judges in the Supreme Court of U.S.A. of its total nine(9) Judges in U.S.A. Supreme Court , therefore JEWS CONTROL THE U.S.A. SUPREME COURT , because the 5 non-jews is expected to be JEWS CONTROLLED as possibly being Masons or/and influenced from Jewish elit....

From the Internet site of a israel newspaper

http://www.jpost.com/Not-Just-News/Podcast/Nuclear-sabotage-and-Jews-against-Trump-448556

Finally, US President Barack Obama nominated Judge Merrick Garland, who is Jewish, to the US Supreme Court. The Republican-led congress has vowed that it will not even give an Obama nominee a hearing. If he is confirmed, however, he will bring the count of Jewish justices on the court to four. The other five are all Roman Catholics.

S.N. Also the President of the European Union Court is Jew...

ΕΟΡΤΗ ΤΟΥ ΑΓΙΟΥ ΦΙΛΟΜΕΝΟΥ ΤΟΥ ΚΥΠΡΙΟΥ, ΠΡΟΣΤΑΤΗ ΟΛΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΩΝ ΠΟΥ

ΜΑΧΟΝΤΑΙ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΗΣ(καμπαλά,ταλμούδ) ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑΣ

ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑΣ....

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη,Χριστιανός Ορθόδοξος,Επιστήμων Ερευνήτης,Μικράς Ασίας 13, Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 2291055275,Τρίτη-29-Νοεμβρίου-2016

Σήμερα 29-Νοεμβρίου-2016 είναι η εορτή του Αγίου Φιλομένου του Κύπριου, που Mαρτύρησε την 29η Νοεμβρίου του 1979 εις το ισραήλ ως Φύλακας του Παναγίου Τάφου εις το Φρέαρ του Ιακώβ...

Τον Αγιο Φιλούμενο κατέσφαξαν ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ραββίνοι την ώρα που ο Αγιος τελούσε τον Εσπερινό την 29η Νοεμβρίου του 1979 και τον κατακρεούργησαν κτυπώντας τoν σταυροειδώς με τσεκούρι, αρχικά στο πρόσωπο και αργότερα σε όλο του το σώμα.Ακόμη και κάτω από τα πόδια του σχημάτισαν Σταυρούς με το τσεκούρι.Τα μάτια του βγήκαν , οι σιαγόνες του έσπασαν, τα γεννητικά του όργανα κόπηκαν.Η αποσπασματική δε κοπή των τριών δακτύλων του με τα οποία έκανε το σημείο του Σταυρού , έδειξε ότι είχε βασανιστεί σε μία προσπάθεια να τον κάνουν να αρνηθεί την Ορθόδοξη Χριστιανική του Πίστη. Τελικά, τον αποκεφάλισαν οι ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ και στην συνέχεια βεβήλωσαν την Εκκλησία και τον Σταυρό και έριξαν μία χειροβομβίδα ,καταστρέφοντας τον χώρο...

(πηγή από το Ιντερνετ)

Ας έχουμε την Ευλογία και την Δύναμη του Αγίου Φιλομένου στον Αγώνα κατά της Παγκοσμίου Σατανικής ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ Δικτακτορίας ,δια να Σταματήσουμε την Καταστρεπτική πορεία του Εθνους μας και δια την Σωτηρία της Ανθρωπότητος!! από την πορεία της πρός Υπέρ-Τεράστιες Καταστροφές...

Σχετικά με την ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗ ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΗ ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑ ενδεικτικά μελετήστε

...and when I refer that the JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM [in which PRIVATE!!! JEWISH!!! BANKING MONEY ARE CREATED FROM ZERO!!! AND THEN THIS MONEY ARE GIVEN AS LOANS IN NATIONS AND THEN THE JEWS ARE TAKING THE HOUSES & ESTATES OF GENTILES(NOT JEWS)] & THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING SECRET SOCIETIES AS MASONS & OTHERS ,AND that the JEWS CONTROL THE MASS COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA,E.T.C. and so ENFORCING A WORLDWIDE SATANIC(kabbalah,talmud) JEWISH DICTATORSHIP to GENTILES(NOT jews)!!!...

Some relevant references that prove the above are the following:

1. The book “A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind” by Stephen Mitford Goodson, 2014

2. Internet site: www.jewwatch.com

3. Also Watch the Videos from the following Internet sites:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YoSSc7X0Ks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrFd_T12Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RYibLDClYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWl1wORuugk
  4. The Book”AMERICAN ZION:QUANTIFYING JEWISH INFLUENCE IN USA” by Shawn Ryan Rosa, 2014 (U.S.A. IS UNDER THE DICTATORSHIP!! OF JEWS...)
  5. The SUPER-RACIST JEWISH talmud & THE BLACK MAGIC & SATANISM & RITUALS FOR HUMAN GENTILES SACRIFICES TO SATAN!! JEWISH RELIGION kabbalah,E.T.C.
  6. The Protocols of elders of zion https://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/index_protocols.htm

A  VERY CRIMINAL NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR...S.O.S...S.O.S...

HUGE PROBLEMS IN NUCLEAR INDUSTRIES OF FRANCE AND JAPAN WHICH ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO REPAIR THEM , WITH BIG RISKS OF LOSS OF COOLANT ACCIDENTS AND NUCLEAR MELTDOWN(S) IN UNEXPECTED WAYS, DUE TO MATERIALS SCIENCE PHENOMENON OF CARBON SEGREGATION PROBLEMS  IN STEEL COMPONENTS OF NUCLEAR REACTORS CAUSING THEM TO BE BRITTLE !! AND THE CRIMINAL!! ACTIONS OF  FORGED,FALSIFIED OR INCOMPLETE QUALITY CONTROL REPORTS ABOUT THE COMPONENTS THEMSELVES... THE FRANCE & JAPAN IS IN GREAT RISK OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE AND THE NATIONS AROUND THEM...
Your reference f.e. from the Internet site:
http://www.ecowatch.com/france-nuclear-power-shut-down-2086414462.html
And Joseph-Christos Kondylakis relevant communications & Law Actions & Others...
          From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission (Applied+Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Thursday-1-December-2016

Twenty(20) !! Nuclear Reactors have been Shut-Down in France , because of carbon segregation problems in steel components of Nuclear Reactors making this steel components brittle below the nuclear standards and so causing Big Risk for Big Nuclear Catastrophes!! that may effect the whole France & Europe and further..., as f.e. Loss of Coolant Accident(s) causing Nuclear Meltdown and Explosion of Nuclear plant(s)...
     The above problem was caused from Criminal actions of  Bad constructions and Forged,Falsified or Incomplete quality reports about the components themselves used in Nuclear Reactors...This is a very difficult problem(s) to repair because if the bad quality steel is in the reactor vessel or/and in primary cooling network it is very difficult to change them becaause of their huge radioactivity fields...and the most important with incomplete quality records of nuclear component is that they do Not know which and where the problematics nuclear components are , neither the how big the problems are...
In such conditions the only safe solution is to Shut-Down permantly and Decommision the Suspected!! Nuclear Reactors in France,Japan and Elsewhere...
               Therefore this problem is HUGE for the Nuclear Industry....
As indicative scenarios of possible Nuclear Catastrophes in our cases we write:
1. “Usual” Nuclear Reactivity Transient to break the Nuclear core vessel and Nuclear Meltdown and Explosion as in Chernobyl or Fukushima Nuclear Accidents or wrost to occur...
2. “Small” Human operator error to cause Loss of Coolant Accident & Meltdown & Explosion of Nuclear Plant...
3. “Small” Flow transient to cause L.O.C.A. & Nuclear Meltdown & Explosion...

To: ALL Members of European Parliament,MEPs of Committee Petitions to European Parliament,

E.U. Council,European Commission,Embassies of Nations of European Union,Eurojust,Europol,Others

c.c. European Ombudsman , via Mr. Philipp-Maxmilian Chaimowicz

Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Thursday-6-December-2016

My Petition with registration number 0761/2016 to European Parliment on the VITAL Theme “CREATION OF LEGISLATION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION FOR THE PROTECTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE AND DEFENCE AGAINST WARS OF DESTRUCTION OF CONSTRUCTIVE COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE...”

Your ref. 1) My Petition 15-April-2016 to European Parliament with reg. no. 0761/2016

2) My letter of 31-May-2016 to Members of European Parliament concerning my mentioned Petition

3) The letter of Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom ,MEP, 28-November-2016 ,who Rejected my mentioned Petition

1. My letter to European Ombudsman of 10-October-2016 who Investigate the Petitions Committee of European Parliament for Anti-European & Illegal actions...

Dear Sir(s) & Madam(s)

Please try to Understand THE CONSEQUENCES!!! in ALL !! fields of Politics, Sciences & Engineering of my VITAL saying “EVERYTHING WHICH IS NOT RANDOM OR NATURAL PHENOMENON IS PRIMARILY EFFECTED FROM HUMAN DECISIONS , AND THE HUMAN DECISION IS DIRECTLY EFFECTED FROM THE HUMAN COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE AND RELEVANT INFORMATION...”

Now in a WAR OF DESTRUCTION OF COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE those Decision makers who would be made “Idiots” result in Human Decisions which can Destroy Organizations,Nation(s), European Union, Gentiles(Not jews) Humanity,planet Earth,e.t.c.,...

Considering the above mentioned your references is clear that the controllers of Petitions Committee of European Parliament have very strong bias against me ,because often in my Petitions I write about International Crimes of jews and particularly it is proven that the Chair of Petition Committe of European Parliament Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom very strongly fulfill jewish interests as it can be proven from her Internet video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDA1SUYOAgc

Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom with her letter [3] of 28-November-2016 to me Rejected Again Petition of mine , which is VITAL for the European Interests , with the False justification that my Petition reg. No 0761/2016 refer to issues which are Not in the activities of European Union...

THIS IS CLEARLY A BIG LIE!! BECAUSE F.E. THE HEALTH (AND THE COGNITIVE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IS A VITAL COMPONENT OF MENTAL HEALTH...) IS A PRIMARY ACTIVITY OF EUROPEAN UNION AND IT EXIST AN EUROPEAN COMMISIONER FOR HEALTH AND A COMMITTEE OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN HEALTH AND...

*** THE HUMAN DECISIONS & THEIR INTELLIGENCE CONCERN ALL !!! ACTIVITIES OF EUROPEAN UNION ***

Note: Part of my Petition 0761/2016 has previously in 200X submitted to E.U. Parliament & Accepted!

Therefore we kindly ask the MEPs in the Petitions Committee of European Parliament And ALL the Members of European Parliament to reconsider my Petition reg no 0761/2016 on the WAR OF DESTRUCTION OF COGNITIVE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE and to STUDY VERY CAREFULLY & THINK & VERY MUCH RESEARCH,INVESTIGATE AND ACT(S)...

ΕΠΕΙΓΟΥΣΑ Αυτεπάγγελτη ΜΗΝΥΣΗ μου (που αφορά το Δημόσιο και Παγκόσμιο Συμφέρον, ήτοι

την Παγκόσμια Πυρηνική Ασφάλεια/Πρόληψη των Πυρηνικών Ατυχημάτων, την Ογκολογία/τήν Ενοποιημένη Θεωρία του Καρκίνου και 'Αλλα Ζωτικής σημασίας Επιστημονικά Θέματα...)

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Αριστούχο Φυσικό του Αριστοτελείου Πανεπιστημίου της Θεσσαλονίκης και Πυρηνικό Φυσικό/ειδικευμένο εις την Πυρηνική Σχάση(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά) του Πανεπιστημίου McGill του Καναδά φοιτήσας με Καναδική Υποτροφία και με Ολιστική αντίληψη εις πολλές επιστήμες και τεχνολογίες, τέως Διευθυντής Σχεδιάσεως Συστημάτων & Αναπτύξεως εις τον Καναδά.Δ/νση Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,191013 Αττική,Ελλάς, τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 ,ημέρα Τετάρτη-7-Δεκεμβρίου-2016

Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες Αθηνών+την Διεθνή Επιτροπή Ατομικής Ενεργείας+Πρεσβείες Εθνών+κ.α.

Είμαι ο μοναδικός εν Ελλάδι Πυρηνικός Φυσικός με ειδίκευση εις την Πυρηνική Σχάση(Εφηρμοσμένα +Θεωρητικά) και εμπειρία από εργασία εις Πυρηνικά εργοστάσια εις τον Καναδά και ο πρώτος επιστήμων ερευνητής που δημοσίευσε την πρώτη Θεμελειώδη εργασία Πυρηνικής Ασφάλειας εις το Θέμα “ένας πυρηνικός αντιδραστήρας σχάσεως μπορεί κάτω από ειδικές συνθήκες να ανατιχαχθεί ως Πυρηνική Βόμβα! “ με πιθανές συνέπειες πολλών Εκατομυρίων νεκρούς,μακροπρόθεσμα, και οικονομικό κόστος της τάξεως των 30 έως 150 Τρισεκατομυρίων! Ευρώ. Επιπλέον είμαι ο πρώτος παγκοσμίως επιστήμων που δημιούργησε την Θεμελειώδη Ενοποιημένη Θεωρία της Ογκολογίας που μπορεί ως “πηξίδα” επιτανχυνόμενα να καθοδηγήσει την εφηρμοσμένη Καρκινική έρευνα πρός πιθανή αποτελεσματική θεραπεία της Καρκινικής αρρώστιας τουλάχιστον στις πλείστες των περιπτώσεων της.

Εντούτοις επιχειρήται οικονομικός πόλεμος εναντίων μου , διότι έχω περισσότερο! από δύο έτη !! καθυστέρηση να λάβω την Σύνταξη μου από το Ι.Κ.Α..(Ιδρυμα Κοινωνικών Ασφαλήσεων) και Δεν λαμβάνω απολύτως κανένα χρηματικό ποσό από το Ι.Κ.Α. ,ενώ ταυτοχρόνως μου ζητούνται υψηλοί φόροι ακινήτου περιουσίας(ΕΝΦΙΑ,) με αποτέλεσμα να με έχουν φέρει σε οικονομική αθλειότητα και σε μεγάλη οικονομική αδυναμία να αγοράζω τα πανάκριβα επιστημονικά συγράμματα δια τις συνεχιζόμενες επιστημονικές ερευνές μου, με συνέπεια ισχυρότατα να εμποδίζομαι δια να συνεισφέρω επιστημονικά εις τους Ζωτικούς! τομείς της Πυρηνικής Ασφάλειας,Ογκολογίας και σε άλλους τομείς...

Οι ανωτέρω επιστημονικές λίαν κρίσιμες συνεισφορές μου έγιναν γνωστές εις τον Εισαγγελέα Ακροάσεων του Ποινικού Πρωτοδικείου Αθηνών και υπέγραψε εντολή πρός το Ι.Κ.Α. (με αρ. Πρωτ. 37546 της 25-Μα'ί'ου του 2015 ) με την οποία διέτασόταν το Ι.Κ.Α.εντός 20 ημερών! να λάβω την πλήρη σύνταξη μου και την οποία εντολή κατέθεσα εις το πρωτόκολο του Διοικητού του Ι.Κ.Α. (αρ.πρωτ. 7919/25-5-2015)...Το Ι.Κ.Α. ΑΔΙΑΦΟΡΗΣΕ δια την Διαταγή του Εισαγγελέως και ακολούθως έκανα Μήνηση πρός την Εισαγγελεία Πρωτοδικών Αθηνών αλλά και απο εκεί δεν έλαβα καμία απάντηση..

Επειδή τέτοια ΑΔΡΑΝΕΙΑ σε τέτοια ΚΑΤΕΠΕΙΓΟΝΤΑ Επιστημονικά Θέματα, που αφορούν Ολόκληρη!! την Ανθρωπότητα, από τους αρμόδιους φορείς και με δεδομένα ότι τηλεφωνικώς υπάλληλος του Ι.Κ.Α. μου είπε ευθαρσώς! ότι σε...4 χρόνια θα πάρης την σύνταξη σου, διότι παραλλήλως με τις επιστημονικές έρευνες μου κάνω έρευνες και δια την Παγκόσμια Σατανική(καμπαλά,ταλμούδ) Εβρα'ι'κή Δικτακτορία, που κοινοποιώ ευρέως σε Εθνικές Αρχές και Αλλού , υποψιάζομαι ότι ο ισχυρότατος διαρκής οικονομικός πόλεμος που μου γίνεται έχει πιθανώς την υποστήριξη του από κορυφαίους Εβραίους , π.χ. όπως έχει δημοσιευθεί εις την εφημερίδα “Ελεύθερη Ωρα” Εβραίων Πρωθυπουργών της...Ελλάδος Παπανδρέου, Σημίτη, Τσίπρα, Μητσοτάκη, Μασόνου Προέδρου της “Ελληνικής” Δημοκρατίας Παυλόπουλου και Αλλων...διότι πιθανώς μόνο μία τέτοια υποστήριξη ίσως θα μπορούσε να εξηγήσει την Τεράστια Αδράνεια!! των αρμοδίων Αρχών σε τέτοια Ζωτικοτάτης!! Σημασίας Θέματα, όπως της Παγκοσμίου Πυρηνικής Ασφάλειας/Πρόληψη,Θεμελειώδους Καρκινικής Ερευνας και σε Αλλα θέματα,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.,...

• 2 weeks later...

To: Honorable Lady International Criminal Court'Prosecutor

Example of legislation:

From the Cyprus Criminal code,1959 edition,

Attempt to murder...

214. Any person who

(a) attempts unlawfully to cause the death of another ; or

(b) with intent unlawfully to cause the death of another ,does any act, or omits to do any act which it is his duty to do, such act or omission being of such a nature as to be likely to ENDANGER

human life, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life.

Therefore, putting barriers! in the Prevention!! of Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes or/and in vital Cancer scientific research ,which can results in Very Very Many Human Deaths ,in worldwide considerations, is an ATTEMPT OF CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY WITH at least in DOLUS EVENTUALIS...

& this is a legal reasoning for my case,previously informed as:

To: International Criminal Court(I.C.C.)'Prosecutor

To: Honorable Lady International Criminal Court'Prosecutor

Example of legislation:

From the Cyprus Criminal code,1959 edition,

Attempt to murder...

214. Any person who

(a) attempts unlawfully to cause the death of another ; or

(b) with intent unlawfully to cause the death of another ,does any act, or omits to do any act which it is his duty to do, such act or omission being of such a nature as to be likely to ENDANGER

human life, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life.

Therefore, putting barriers! in the Prevention!! of Nuclear Accidents & Catastrophes or/and in vital Cancer scientific research ,which can results in Very Very Many Human Deaths ,in worldwide considerations, is an ATTEMPT OF CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY WITH at least in DOLUS EVENTUALIS...

& this is a legal reasoning for my case,previously informed as:

To: U.N., I.C.C. ,ALL Members of European Parliament,European Union Council,European Commission, European Union Court, Embassies of Nations,International Organizations,Others...

1. European Ombudsman , Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom MEP in Petitions Committee

Your reference: our [previous,present,future] relevant communications...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied + Theoretically),Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Tuesday-20-December-2016

Dear Sir(s) & Madam(s)

Today I received the letter [D 203486-14/12/2016 , Strasbourg NP/sp/IPOL-COM-PETI D(2016) 55644 ] of Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom,chair in Committee on Petitions of European Parliament , refering to my Petitions submitted to European Parliament between end of August and 14 October 2016,e.t.c.

Mrs C. Wikstrom write me that “these seven text refer to the matters raised in all your previous communications between 2013 and 2016, and in particular on nuclear safety and oncology.Among them is one that contains offensive language against a particular ethnicity.” and that they consider these submissions to be repetitive and/or abusive in nature and therefore they do not registered them as petitions.In addition she refer to a letter of 14 October 2016 (that I never received) that they interrupt! the communications...In my reply I acknowledge to you the following for your Thinking+Actions...

First my Petitions refer to ULTRA VITAL Themes of Europe and Humanity , viz as the INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY , ONCOLOGY/CANCER ILLNESS and Other VITAL Themes, therfore they NEED of Utmost Thinking & Considerations since in my Petitions of NUCLEAR SAFETY I refer with NEW & ADDITIONAL Information in each of my Petitions primarily for the NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR which is the FIRST Cause in almost ALL Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Catastrophes!!! ,and in my Petitions in ONCOLOGY I refer to the First Fundamental UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY which can Guide as “compass” the applied oncological scientific research towards to possible effective cure of Cancer illness, at least in most of its cases,E.T.C.,...

In addition I acknowledge to you that Mrs Cecilia Wikstrom , who in a her Internet video has been proven to fulfill primarily the jewish interests and to ignore! VITAL European Interests(Nuclear Safety, Oncology, E.T.C.) REPEATEDLY Reject! my VITAL Petitions or NOT registering! my VITAL Petitions for Europe,Humanity & planet Earth VITAL Interests and Future!!...

Please after Scientifically Carefull Study of ALL of my Petitions(Registered and Not registered, Approved and Not approved) Think and note that most of scientific information presented in my Petitions to European Parliament appear for FIRST time ,and they are of VITAL Importance for PREVENTING!! ULTRA VITAL NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES ,as well as VITALLY contributing to Understand and Further Research & Investigate TOP Problems for the Future of Humanity & planet Earth as The Problem of Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship (of what Mrs C. Wikstrom in her letter to me of 14-December-2016 mentioned as “abusive in nature” and they do Not registered my Petitions and they try so Stop my communications with European Parliament/Pettitions Committee, althought it is Very Well Known that THE FIRST!!! VALUE IN SCIENCE(S) AND IN JUSTICE IS THE SEARCH FOR THE TRUE!!!...

Because of the above mentioned, I kindly ask to All of You to Carefully Study ALL my Petitions submitted to European Parliament(Registered and Not registered, Approved and Not approved) and Discuss them and further scientifically Research & Investigate their Themes and Urgently to ACT...

ΕΒΡΑΙΟΣ είναι ο Αλέξης Τσίπρας πρωθυπουργός της...Ελλάδος, ακούστε το βίντεο στην Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgDtbKJGcds
επίσης
ΕΒΡΑΙΟΣ είναι ο Κυριάκος Μητσοτάκης πρόεδρος της ΝΔ της αξιωματικής αντιπολίτευσης, παρακουλουθήστε το Ιντερνετ βίντεο
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0p6TaeNBQU
επίσης ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ είναι οι τέως Πρωθυπουργοί της...Ελλάδος
Ανδρέας Παπανδρέου,Γιώργος Παπανδρέου,Κώστας Σημίτης και Αλλοι
και ΜΑΣΟΝΟΣ είναι ο πρόεδρος της "Ελληνικής" Δημοκρατίας Προκόπης Παυλόπυλος
ΚΑΙ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΖΕΤΑΙ Η ΔΙΑΡΚΗ!!! ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΗ ΑΦΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΜΑΣ!!!...
Σχετικά τα ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ άρθρα του Ελλην. Συντάγματος 1#3+3+120 και ΠΚ134 περι ΕΒΡΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΣΑΤΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑΣ...
και οι σχετικές επικοινωνίες του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κ. Κονδυλάκη,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.,...

IS A SATANISM RELIGION AN EPIGENETICS PHENOMENON IN RACE GENERATIONS?...

by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,research scientist,Anavissos region,19013 Attiki, Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-24-December-2016

Our motivation to write this research article was to try for an explanation of why for thousands of years the jews continuously for generations try to enforce a Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship to the whole Gentiles(Not jews) Humanity...

Note that the jewish kabbalah religion is the basic religion for the black magic and Humans Sacrificies(ultra horror murders) to Satan and the jewish talmud religion is the most super-hate religion against all the Gentiles(Not jews)...

Dr Elizabeth Pennisi define the science of Epigenetics as “the study of heritable changes in gene functions that occur without a change in the DNA sequence”[1]

Dr. Moshe Szyf,at McGill University in Canada,working on emotions(e.g. nurturing children) found that they create epigenetics changes , that once started in one generation, can be passed to the following generations without changes in the genes themselves...

Since emotions as nurturing(viz love and care) can have Epigenetics effects , therefore logically we can expect that its opposite emotions(as hate and fight) can also have Epigenetics effects...

therefore

the above scientific reasoning may offer an explanation why a strong homogenous race as this of the jews ,who for many thousands of years grow up continuously with their Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) religion have such a very strong hate and fight against all Gentiles(Not jews) Humanity and continuously for centuries has as its goal to enforce a Jewish Worldwide Satanic Dictatorship against All the Gentiles(not jews) Hymanity...

Your relevant references are:

[1] Scientific journal “Science”,2001,August 10,”Epigenetics”,special issue,293,p.5532

[2] (Past,present,future) relevant communications of Joseph-Christos Kondylakis & Others

• 2 weeks later...

To:U.N.,I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Interpol,Eurojust,Europol,Others

Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία+Αλλους και ως Σχετικόν των Μηνύσεων μου πρός τις Εισαγγελείες,κ.α.

1. The People+Embassies of USA (The MAXIMUM National Security Problem!!!...)

From: Joseph-Chritos Kondylakis,Gentile(NOT jew),Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, Wed-20-Jan-2016

THE JEWISH WORLDWIDE SATANIC(kabbalah,talmud) SATANIC DICTATORSHIP...for an Initial Thinking for the World Gentiles(NOT jews)...

...and when I refer that the JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD BANKING SYSTEM [in which PRIVATE!!! JEWISH!!! BANKING MONEY ARE CREATED FROM ZERO!!! AND THEN THIS MONEY ARE GIVEN AS LOANS IN NATIONS AND THEN THE JEWS ARE TAKING THE HOUSES & ESTATES OF GENTILES(NOT JEWS)] & THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING SECRET SOCIETIES AS MASONS & OTHERS ,AND that the JEWS CONTROL THE MASS COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA,E.T.C. and so ENFORCING A WORLDWIDE SATANIC(kabbalah,talmud) JEWISH DICTATORSHIP to GENTILES(NOT jews)!!!...

Some relevant references that prove the above are the following:

1. The book “A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind” by Stephen Mitford Goodson, 2014

2. Internet site: www.jewwatch.com

3. Also Watch the Videos from the following Internet sites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YoSSc7X0Ks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrFd_T12Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RYibLDClYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWl1wORuugk

Also carefully Study the FACTS that prove that USA is UNDER THE JEWISH DICTATORSHIP and similar GREECE&“EUROPE”E.T.C....

Your references: 1. The Book”AMERICAN ZION:QUANTIFYING JEWISH INFLUENCE IN USA”

by Shawn Ryan Rosa, 2014

1. The SUPER-RACIST JEWISH talmud & THE BLACK MAGIC & SATANISM & RITUALS FOR HUMAN GENTILES SACRIFICES TO SATAN!! JEWISH RELIGION kabbalah,E.T.C.

THE USA IS UNDER almost FULL OCCUPATION FROM JEWS WHO DEHUMANIZE !!!THE AMERICANS & THE WORLD!!! WHO COPY AMERICANS/JEWS PROPAGANDA & PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRICAL WAR AGAINST THE “ANIMALS” GENTILES...

FACT([1],p.7) There are about 2(Two)% jews in USA...

FACT([1],p.14) 50% of Chief of Staff in Office of President of USA are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.15) 67% of Senior Advisor of President of USA are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.16) 55% of Council of Economic Advisors to President of USA are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.17) The WORLD BANK'Presidents 42% are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.19) Department of Defence of USA 31% of Secretaries of Defence are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.20) Department of Treasury of USA 71% of its Secretaries are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.24) Supreme Court of USA 33% are JEWISH (and the Remaining Jewish Controlled?)

FACT([1],p.25) Federally Funded RESEARCH...Centers 100% have JEWISH Chairmen...

FACT([1],p.29) The Presidents & Chairmen of Most Prominent USA LAW Associations 100% JEWS..

FACT([1],p.33) In Academia Ivy League Universities of USA 63% JEWISH Presidents...

FACT([1],p.46) The Three Largest & Most Influencial USA'newspapers are 100% JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.49) INTERNET: Facebook,Google,LinkedIn,Wikipedia are JEWISH Monopoly...

FACT([1],p.50) ALL Four MAJOR TV NEWTWORKS are 100% JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.61) HEDGE FUNDS are 73% JEWISH...[The SUPER Stealers of Greek Money!!]

FACT([1],p.11) 46% of JEWS in USA have annual income Greater than $100.000...

FACT([1],p.69) 67% of Real Estate Tycons are JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.73) The “Big Six” FILM Production & Distribution Companies are 75% JEWISH...

FACT([1],p. 89) ALL “Big Three” MUSIC Recording Companies are 100% JEWISH...

FACT([1],p.101) Nearly 100% of FASHION Industry are JEWS...(therefore the Ungly & Divorces)...

FACT([1],p.105) The HEADS of USA Major SPORTS Associations are 75% JEWISH...

FACT(......) THE JEWS almost FULLY CONTROL USA & possibly Its Allies...(in Greece the JEWS are Primeministers for Decades!!!, in European Union Court its President is JEW,The MASONS who are SLAVES of JEWS are in Most “key” positions in U.K.,France,Europe,E.T.C.,E.T.C.,...)

We mention also from the book”Power,Crime & Mystification” by Steven Box,1983 , p. 40 “(THE ELIT)Having acquired the means of gratification,such persons must explore the dimensions of pleasure in seach of modes of gratification...their quest for new experiences begin to consume them...” so the lead to BLACK MAGIC OF JEWISH KABBALAH & HUMAN SACRIFICES OF GENTILES TO SATAN!!!...(Think JEWS,ILLUMINATI,MASONS,E.T.C.,...)

...AND for the main concept of JEWISH WORLDWIDE SATANIC(kabbalah,talmud) DICTATORSHIP Very Carefully Study “The Protocols of elders of Zion” by Sergei Nilus and Victor Marsden (available in book f.e. from Internet bookstores) or available from the Internet site:

https://www.radioislam.org/protocols/indexen.htm

and the TRUE of the Jewish Protocols of Zion is very easily proved if you compare them as they are applied in practice in the current European & North America & World History...leading the Humanity and planet Earth to their Huge Catastrophe!!!..., therefore Think+Research+Investigate+Study+Act(s) in order to Save the Humanity and planet Earth from their evolution towards to their Huge Catastrophe!!!...

Πρός τις Εισαγγελικές Αρχές του Ελληνικού Εθνους,Ε.Υ.Π.,Ελληνική Αστυνομία,Αλλους

Ο Σώρας και η Σαχλαμάρα του έχει Ποινικό ενδιαφέρον! και πιθανότατα

είναι ΕβραιοΜασονική επιχείρηση...

υπό τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη , τηλ+φαξ 2291055275 , Σάββατο-7-Ιανουαρίου-2017

Θυμάστε "το νερό του Καματερού" την δεκαετία του 1970-1980 που υπερδιαφημιζότανε από τα Μ.Μ.Ε ότι θεραπεύει πάσαν νόσον και πάσαν μαλακίαν;...

Οπως έμαθα όταν είμουν στον Καναδά ήταν Τέστ Νοημοσύνης του Ελληνισμού

δια να εντοπίσουν τους πραγματικά Νοήμονες Ελληνες που θα προσπαθούσαν μετά να τους

Αδρανοποιήσουν ,και επίσης να εντοπίσουν και τους Βλάκες δια να τους προωθήσουν εις τον πιθανότατα Εβρα'ι'κό & ΣΙΑ έλεγχο του Ελληνισμού...

Υ.Σ. Η Εβρα'ι'κή μυστική υπηρεσία Κατασκοπίας & Δολιοφθορών των

Εβραίων & του ισραήλ η Μοσσάντ από δεκαετίες πρίν (και πρίν την

Δικτακτορία και κατά την διάρκεια της Δικτακτορίας και πολύ

περισσοτερο μετά το 1974 ) εντοππίζει & Φακελώνει τους Αρίστους

Φοιτητές και Αριστούχους Επιστήμονες δια να τους ελέγχει,κ.τ.λ.,...

Παρομοίως η "Επιχείρηση Σώρας" που τωρινά υπερδιαφημίζεται απο την τηλεόραση και αλλού ότι θα σώσει τους Ελληνες από την οικονομική τους δυστυχία , πιθανότατα είναι ΕβραιοΜασονική επιχείρηση, όπως τούτο προκυπτει από τους όρκους που δίδουν οι οπαδοί του Σώρας , οι οποίοι όρκοι τα ΜΕΓΙΣΤΑ μοιάζουν με τους όρκους της ΕβραιοΜασονίας και όπως και οι μέθοδοι του Σώρας μοιάζουν με τά λειτουργικά Παραμύθια ελέγχου μυαλού των Μασόνων...

URGENT(Because it concerns the International Nuclear Safety,Oncology,Humanity & planet Earth...)

To:United Nations,I.C.C.,European Authorities,ALL Members of European Parliament,Embassies of Nations, Others, Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών,Ε.Υ.Π.,Ελλην. Αστυνομία,κ.α.

1. European Ombudsman [ two(2) written pages document]

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Physicist graduated with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+Theoretically) from McGill University of Canada financed with Canadian scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor in the Nuclear Generation Div. Of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada, postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Monday-9-January-2017

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

In continuation of my letter communicated to you of date Friday-6-January-2017 which was primarily addressed to European Ombudsman concerning my case 896/2016/PMC ,refering to that Illegaly the European Parliament/Committee on Petitions is Not registering most of my Petitions and Illegaly was Rejecting most of my Petitions , although most of them was refering to VITAL Themes of Europe, Humanity and planet Earth as f.e. The International Nuclear Safety,Oncology/Cancer scientific research,Jewish Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Worldwide Dictatorship ,I inform you that today I received the...negative decision of the European Ombudsman for my case 896/2016/PMC and also in the following I kindly ask you to Very Carefully Study,Think and React on my following answer to it...

Because the mentioned decision of European Ombudsman is NOT investigated the ESSENCE of my complain that :

The FIIRST priority in Justice Investigations is to finding theReal TRUE!! and NOT excuses as f.e. “hate” speak can stop the SEARCH FOR THE TRUE particulaly when it refer to UTMOST VITAL Themes as :

[1] THE PREVENTION OF EXTREME SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS...[In relations to my Petitions to European Parliament concerning the International Nuclear Safety :

An Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident in which a Nuclear Fission Power Reactor explode as Nuclear Bomb ! , in a typical Nuclear Power plant of about 4 x 1000 MWe Nuclear Reactors AND with their used Nuclear fuel Storages is estimated to cost in very many Millions Human Deaths!!... and in money of the order of about 30 to 150 Trillions!! Euro...,in long time considerations..., reference “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, published in the proceedings of the 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society, held in May 2010 ,at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece and it also exist in the Internet site: http://nuclpart.phys.uoa.gr/HNPS/Files/ANP2010.pdf ] and as example I refer to my VITAL Petition in the European Parliament that they do NOT registering ,and my petition refers to ULTRA VITAL EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY Theme that the European Nuclear Safety REGULATORS!! Group [ENSREG] do NOT monitor and do NOT study the ULTRA VITAL Theme of NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR!!! which is considered the FIRST!! Cause in almost ALL Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Caatsrophes!!!...S.O.S...S.O.S...

[2] In relations to my Petitions on my “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” scientific research :

Because my “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” is the First UNIFIED!! Theory in Oncology/Cancer illness that it is valid for All types of Cancers with Logical approach on Cancer Molecular and Sub-molecular Informatics which can act as a “compass” for accelarating the applied Oncological research towards to possible Cure of Cancer disease , at least in most of its cases...And

Because the Negative decision of European Ombudsman for my case put Barriers to the European Parliament to very carefull Study of my case(s) and to initiate further Studies,Investigations & Scientific Research in European & Worldwide Thinking & Actions , which we think will significanlty accelarate the International Applied Oncological Research towards to possibly Saving Millions of Human Lifes per year... and it is also put Barriers to me , the creator of “the UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” to contribute to its further scientific development for the benefits of the Health of Europe & Humanity ,and considering that my “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” have been presented in European Medical Conference & has been published in Medical scientific journal and it has received very good scientific comments from Professor Shigekoto Kaihara,M.D. of University of Tokyo ,Japan,1983 , who Professor Shigekoto Kaihara Internationally is considered as a Giant in the field of Medical Informatics...

[3] In relation to my Petitions to European Parliament and communications refering to the Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship ,the NOT searching for the Real TRUE!! decision of European Ombudsman related to my Petitions to European Parliament and their relevant communications is at the minimum a Violation of Duty of European Ombudsman and it put a Barrier in the International efforts to Stop the evolution of Europe & Humanity & planet Earth towards to their Dehumanization! & Animalization! and their future Huge Catastrophe!!...

Therefore we conclude that :

I. The decision of European Ombudsman for my case 896/2016/PMC prove HIGH LACK of RESPONSIBILITY of European Ombudsman to ULTRA VITAL Interests of Europe,Humanity & planet Earth and the Internationally HIGH DANGEROUS of this European Ombudsman & her associates...

II. We recommend the creation of an Investigation Committee in European Parliament and Elsewhere to Investigate,Research & Act(s) on my Cases) with the FIRST JUSTICE CRITERIUM THE SEARCH FOR THE REAL TRUE!!!,E.T.C.,...

A CLARIFICATION refering to my letter to you dated Monday-9-January-2017 refering to European Ombudsman, to ALL of my Petitions to European Parliament,International Nuclear Safety,Oncology,Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship,E.T.C.,...

by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in Basic & Fundamental scientific research, tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Anavissos region,19013 Attiki,Greece, on Thursday-12-January-2017

I. On my writings on International Nuclear Safety :
If a Nuclear Fission Reactor in a common Nuclear Power Plant of 4x1000 MWe explode as a Nuclear Bomb! then f.e. the Plutonium inventory of the Nuclear Power Plant and their used Nuclear fuel Storages about 20 Tones of Plutonium will go to World atmospheric circulation in inhalled particle sizes of Plutonium and Think that about one microgram(0.000001 gram) of inhalled Plutonium can cause Cancer to a human...therefore we write for Very Many Millions!! Human Deaths in long time consideration...
Also since the German Government has estimate the cost of Severe Nuclear Accident(WITHOUT the Nuclear fission reactor to explode as Nuclear Bomb) in Europe to result in economical cost of about 7 (seven) Trillions of Euro...therefore , because of the above written, we estimate the cost of an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accident(W hen a Nuclear Fission Power Reactor explode as Nuclear Bomb) to be estimated of the order of 30 to 150 TRILLIONS of Euro...
AND since the FIRST!! Cause in almost ALL Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Catastrophes is the NUCLEAR HUMAN FACTOR!!! then , because of the above written , it is very clear the HUGE CRIMINAL LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY of the European Nuclear Safety REGULATORS!! Group (ENSREG) who do NOT Study,Investigate the NUCLER HUMAN FACTOR and the European Ombudsman for REJECTING my relevant Complain...S.O.S...S.O.S...

II. On my writings on Oncology :
Simply Think ,in 1983 when the Super-Advertised  “Harvard University” in U.S.A. and its Professors Antoniades  were Very Widely Internationally adverised that they found the Cause of Cancer disease to be...a virus pirate ,and the International & National Mass communication Media very widely presented his research , that time , in 1983 , I was foundated the Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics with my scientific article on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” , BUT ,in 1983, NONE scientific journal wanted to publish my scientific research on Oncology and the scientific journals did NOT acknowledge to me the receival of the registered letter that contained my scientific article on “The UNFIED Theory of Oncology” and NEVER in Greece and Internationally a Mass Communication Media wanted to publish my scientific research on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” … very possibly because I did NOT follow jewish interests , since the above journals & Media are jewish controlled, directly or/and Indirectly...,E.T.C.,...

III. On my writtings on Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship :
Simply , Think of the Fact that the Jewish religion of kabbalah is the BASE of the BLACK MAGIC & HUMAN SACRIFICES TO SATAN!!! (MURDERS with SUPER-TERRIFIED VICTIMS) and the Jewish religion of talmud is the MOST SUPER-HATE religion AGAINST THE GENTILES(NOT jews)...and very carefully Study the relevant Information I have provided in ALL of my Petitions to European Parliament and to my relevant Communications as well as Very Carefully Study the information in the relevant Internet sites & books that I mention in my Communications,E.T.C.,...

To: U.N.,I.C.C.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Interpol,Eurojust,Europol,Others...

Κοιν. Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών,Ε.Υ.Π.,Ελληνική Αστυνομία,κ.α. Και

ως Σχετικόν των Μηνύσεων και Επικοινωνιών μας...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist,Anavissos region,19013 Attiki, Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Thusday-17-January-2017

PRINCIPLES IN CONSIDERING SCENARIOS OF JEWS/ISRAEL NUCLEAR ATTACK …

In Continuation of my relevant fax of yesterday Monday-16-January-2017 we think :

There are many possible scenarios that we can think of Jews/Israel Nuclear Attack ,and in the following we present some indicative principles of scenarios of jews/israel initiated Nuclear attack against Europe , U.S.A. , World …

1. JEWS/ISRAEL NUCLEAR ATTACK AGAINST EUROPE..

Let assume that jews destroy the main Muslin church in Jerusalem in order the jews to build the new Solomon temple in Jerusalem....

This action will Unite the world Muslims & Arabs and a compined Muslim attack may happen against the jews/israel and the jewish/israel may coming to its end...At the same time in Europe the Nationalism has been rised and the anti-jewish attitute are high because the European understand that the jews are responsible for the destruction of European Nations by jewish controlled Mass Communications Media , Illegal immigration and other means...therefore Europe support Palestinians and Arabs and the jews/israel react with a Nuclear Attack against major Cities of Europe...

2. JEWS/ISRAEL NUCLEAR ATTACK AGAINST U.S.A.

Let assume that the new USA'President Trump try to Nationalized and to be USA'Goverment controlled the world main Jewish private monetary institution the Federal Reserve Bank(s) system...

The jews first will try to murder the President of U.S.A. as it happens with U.S.A.'Presidents A. Lincoln and J.F. Kennedy..., but if they fail and the jews are loosing their world economic dictatorship , then similar to 9-11 case , a Nuclear Attack may happen to a major city of U.S.A. under False flag operation of jews/israel in the classical way the jewish mossad operate with its moto “with Deception we do war...”...

1. JEWS/ISRAEL NUCLEAR ATTACK IN ORDER TO INITIATE A THIRD WORLD

WAR AN INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR WAR...

Let assume that the Jewish Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Worldwide Dictatorship become very clear to Nations of World and the Gentiles(NOT jews) Nations try to become FREE from the Jewish Satanic Worldwide Dictatorship and React,worldwide,against the Jews/israel...

then it is possible with a Jewish False flag operation to create a World War conflict and a Nuclear War between the major Nations of world and their allies,E.T.C.,...

From Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist , tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Anavissos region,19013 Attiki,Greece, on Thusday-17-January-2017

A Continuation of my Fax & email of Thursday-12-January-2017 refering to European Ombudsman, to ALL of my Petitions to European Parliament,International Nuclear Safety,Oncology,Jewish Worldwide Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Dictatorship,E.T.C.,...

The Fact that the Jewish religion of kabbalah is the BASE of the BLACK MAGIC & HUMAN SACRIFICES TO SATAN!!! (MURDERS with SUPER-TERRIFIED VICTIMS) and the Jewish religion of talmud is the MOST SUPER-HATE religion AGAINST THE GENTILES(NOT jews)...

is very easily proved by studying books on black magic & satanism as f.e. of Aleister Crowley or/and simply asking Masons & Satanists or simply study from the books of Prof. Texe Marrs as for instance his books “Holy Serpent of the Jews”,2016 and “The Destroyer:The Antichrist is at Hand”,E.T.C.

As an example in the following we present parts from the book of Prof. Texe Marrs

“The Destroyer:The Antichrist is at Hand” published in 2016 and available f.e. from Internet bookstores or from his Internet site : http://www.texemarrs.com

+from page 61 : ...It is through Maximum! Evil that Jews'Holy Serpent shall empowered to conquer...

+from page 117 :...History documents that virtually Every new Age group and Every Satanic cult,Satanic secret society and Satanic church had and have as their foundation the Kabbalah of the Jews.Freemasonry,Theosophy,...Church of Satan,Aleister Crowley...Mormonism and countless other groups have their doctrinal origins in the Kabbalah...

+from page 123 :..Many (jews)rabbis admit that the Kabbalah is the father of most of the world's occult societies,orders,cults and sects...

+from page 129 :...The Kabbalah of the Jews is the basis of much of the world's black magic and occultism.Every dark method is included,from necromancy to sex with devils...

+from page 129-130:...The Talmud is also infested with recommendations for and descriptions of Satanic occult powers,including snake charming and demon seduction and magic...

+from page 134 : ...Ye(You Jews) are your father the devil,and the lusts of your father ye will do...

(Jesus Christ said to the Jews , from Apostole John 8:42-44 )...and further in the same page...The Jews often pray to Satan and seek his councel and help.The kabbalists...believe that some of the sacrifices burnt...were intended for Satan...

+from page 135 : ...The Jews'Synagogue of Satan is the source and font of endtime Evil and it is the designated House of Satan...

+from page 40 : ...Solzhenitsyn (nobel price winner in his book “Two Hundred Years Together”) says that some 66.000.000 (mostly Christians)!!! were massacred(killed) in the decades of Jewish!! rule in Russia (U.S.S.R.)...

• 2 weeks later...

Πρός τις Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελληνική Αστυνομία +και Αλλους και ως Σχετικόν των Μηνύσεων & Επικοινωνιών μας...

To:U.N,I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others...

Επιστημονική Σύγκριση της “Ενοποιημένης Θεωρίας της Ογκολογίας)[“The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology”] by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis / Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης (ως ιδέα της κυταρικής μοριακής και υπο-μοριακής πληροφορικής) και της...Καρκινικής έρευνας του Πανεπιστημίου του Χάρβαρντ (University of Harvard) των Η.Π.Α. υπό τον Καθηγητή του Χρήστος Αντωνιάδης (Christos Antoniades) της “Ιδέας ένός ιού-πειρατή ως αιτία...του καρκίνου” , 1983 ,...

Fax: 2 (two) pages

Σχετικά : [1] Πληροφορίες εις το Ιντερνετ με χρήση λέξεων “κλειδιά” “Unified Theory Oncology” , “Joseph Christos Kondylakis” , “Ιωσήφ Χρήστος Κονδυλάκης”

[2] Ελληνική εφημερίδα το “Βήμα” της Κυριακής-30-Οκτωβρίου-1983 , σελ. 14-15

από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκη / Joseph-Christos Kondylakis , επιστήμων ερευνητής εις την θεμελειώδη και βασική επιστημονική έρευνα,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσοου, 19013 Αττική,Ελλάς,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275 , Δευτέρα-30-Ιανουαρίου-2017

### Το παρόν άρθρο γράφεται δια επιστημονικούς και ψυχολογικούς λόγους, και αφιερούται εις τους δικαστικούς λειτουργούς που ζήτησα για δεκαετίες την προστασία τους και βιώνω για πολλές δεκαετίες Μεγάλες Αδικίες!!.., και το γράφω έχοντας πιει λίγο κρασάκι... ###

Α. Η Γενική Ιδέα της θεωρίας μου, από το 1983, “Η ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗ ΘΕΩΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ” βασίζεται εις την Κυταρική Μοριακή και Υπο-μοριακή Πληροφορική..., ήτοι

Με πολύ απλά λόγια μία διευκρίνηση δια το θέμα μας, με σκοπό να αρχίσετε να κατανοήτε την επιστημονική του συμβολή εις πολλούς τομείς των επιστημών,κ.α.,κ.τ.λ.,...
Η επί πάρα πολλές Δεκαετίες! αποτυχημένη έρευνα της ΑΙΤΙΑΣ(ΩΝ) του Καρκίνου οφείλεται εις την ελειψη ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗΣ!!! Θεωρίας του Καρκίνου που να ισχει δι ΟΛΟΥΣ!!! τους τύπους του Καρκίνου και η οποία να αποτελείσει την "ΠΗΞΙΔΑ" προσανατολισμού των εφαρμοσμένων Ογκολογινκών ερευνων και δια ερμηνεία των αποτελεσμάτων τους, με τελικό στόχο την πιθανώς αποτελεσματική θεραπεία της Καρκινικής Αρρώστιας εις τον Ανθρωπο και άλλα εμβυια όντα...

Εστιάστε στην Ουσία της επιστημονικής μου Θεωρίας που είναι ότι στην μοριακή και υπομοριακή πληροφορική (που περιλαμβάνει και την γεννετική) & τα πληροφοριακά δικτυώματα τους που ελέγχουν τον ρυθμό πολλαπλασιασμού του κυτάρου βρήσκεται η αιτία της καρκινικής αρρωστιας,κ.τ.λ

If we understand as the principle of the problem of Cancer illness its abnormal high multiplication rate of certain cell(s), then logically we may expect the molecular & submolecular information network(s) which regulate the multiplication rate of certain cell(s) to be malfunctioning...
This was the basic idea of the present author that in 1983 created his original theoretical article in oncology that it foundate his UNIFIED! theory of Oncology and therefore he may considered also as the father of molecular & submolecular informatics...

B. Η Γενική ιδέα του Πανεπιστημίου του Χάρβαρντ των Η.Π.Α. υπό τον Καθηγητή Χρήστο Αντωνιαδη ,το 1983 , ήταν ότι...ένας ιός πειρατής ήταν η αιτία του καρκίνου...

Σας αναφέρουμε κατωτέρω αποσπάσματα από την σχετική συνέντευξη του καθηγητού Χρήστου Αντωνιάδη του Πανεπιστημίου του Χάρβαρντ των Η.Π.Α. εις την πιθανόν πρώτη σε κυκλοφορία εφημερίδα της Ελλάδος “Τό Βήμα” της Κυριακής-30-Οκτωβρίου-1983 , σελίδες 14-15 :

-Μία Καταπληκτική είδηση για την σχέση ιών-καρκίνου, που ίσως αποδειχθεί η σημαντικώτερη επιστημονική εήδηση του...αιώνα...ο ιός του σαρκώματος των πιθήκων,αποδεικνύεται τώρα ένας ιός... πειρατής που δημιουργεί την καρκινική νεοπλασία...

-”Μοιάζει με υπεραπλούστευση, αλλά αυτός Ακριβώς (!) είναι ο μηχανισμός του καρκίνου”...

-Εργάστηκε γι'αυτόν ο ηλεκτρονικός εγκέφαλος κι εβγαλε τα συμπεράσματα του σε λίγα λεπτά της ώρας...

-”Μέσα στην...επόμενη δεκαετία η νόσος (του Καρκίνου) θα έχει κατανικηθεί...τελείως”...

Σχόλεια του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κ. Κονδυλάκη , το 1983 , που πρωτοδιάβασε το παραπάνω άρθρο του Πανεπιστημίου του Χάρβαρντ (University of Harvard) των Η.Π.Α.

Μα, ειναι ευρύτατα γνωστό ότι ο Καρκίνος προκαλείται και από ραδιενεργούς ακτινοβολίες α,β,γ, νετρόνια και από ακτίνες Χ και από καρκινογόνες χημικές ουσίες,κ.τ.λ....Τι Χοντρές Μαλακίες!! λέει το πανεπιστήμιο του Χάρβαρντ των Η.Π.Α. ότι ο καρκίνος προκαλείται από...μόνο ένα είδος ιού τον

Simian Sargoma Virus...και...Ολα τα εθνικά και Διεθνή Μέσα Μαζικής Επικοινωνίας Σούπερ-Υπερδιαφημίζουν!!! το Χάρβαρντ...

Γ. @@@ Please scientifically Compare my scientific research on “The

UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” ,since 1983, which is based on the CONCEPT
of Cell Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics [some information can be
found in Internet by using key words “Unified Theory of Oncology” ]...
with... the research at the University of Harvard in USA in 1983
guided by Prof. Antoniades which is based on the CONCEPT of...pirate
virus[f.e. read the information in the Greek newspaper “To Bima” of Sunday-30-October-1983 , pages 14-15]     @@@

...II. On my writings on Oncology :
Simply Think ,in 1983 when the Super-Advertised  “Harvard University”
in U.S.A. and its Professors Antoniades  were Very Widely
Internationally adverised that they found the Cause of Cancer disease
to be...a pirate virus  ,and the International & National Mass
communication Media very widely presented his research , that time ,
in 1983 , I was foundated the Molecular & Sub-molecular Informatics
with my scientific article on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” , BUT
,in 1983, NONE scientific journal wanted to publish my scientific
research on Oncology and the scientific journals did NOT acknowledge
to me the receival of the registered letter that contained my
scientific article on “The UNFIED Theory of Oncology” and NEVER in
Greece and Internationally a Mass Communication Media wanted to
publish my scientific research on “The UNIFIED Theory of Oncology” …
very possibly because I did NOT follow jewish interests , since the
above journals & Media are jewish controlled, directly or/and
Indirectly...,E.T.C.,...