Civilservant's topic

civilservant

My Petition to the European Parliament + Others...

c.c. Prosecution of Supreme Criminal Court of Greece & relevant Criminal legislation

THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DESTROY THE HUMAN BIODIVERSITY (RACES) , AND LEAD THE HUMANITY TO HOMOGENIZATION WHICH IN PHYSICS MAY BE CALLED THERMODYNAMIC ENTROPY DEATH !! ,E.T.C.,...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-18-September-2019

Your relevant references are the following :

[1] Physics : Thermodynamics textbooks

[2] Biology : Biodiversity textbooks

[3] Greek dayly newspaper “Eleutheri Ora”

[4[ My relevant communications with the Criminal Prosecutions of [Supreme,Second instance,First instance] Courts in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere

Considering our references [1]+[2]+[4] the present Theme presented in the title of this article is a FACT !!...which MUST be avoid for the evolution of Europe & Humanity to avoid the Thermodynamic Entropy Death of Europe & Humanity, which can have Disastrous consequences as for example:

1. Loss of Human biodiversity(Human races,Nationalism),which it is considered Very Serious Irreversible!!! consequence for the Europe & Humanity in which case f.e. a specific virus can Fully!! destroy the Humanity since the Humans DNA will be homogenized,E.T.C.

2. Loss of Human biodiversity(Human Races,Nationalism) cause Irreversible!! loss of Nations specific Civilization & Culture & Religion & Behavior ,which f.e. cause the LOSS of Humans Diversity of interests & products/services ,with intellectual,economic,life Big Bad consequences...

3. Many additional Bad and very often Irreversible!! consequences for Europe & Humanity...

Now WHO are promoting , via the “the New World Order” the DESTRUCTIVE Homogenization of Europe & Humanity and WHY ?

Considering [3]+[4] we think the answers are :

WHO : The Jews , with a very well known example the international “banker” Soros & Others …

WHY? Because the Homogenization!!! of Europe and the Humanity make much more effective and efficient the International CONTROL of Slaves Gentiles(NOT jews)[reference jewish talmud,e.t.c.] and much easier the international maximization of economical profits of Jews , f.e. because STANDARDIZE(CONTROLLED!!) Human behaviour & Human legislation,E.T.C.

Note: This is a scientific research article and as such Must freely propagated to the Academic society(ies),Politicians and Humans...

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

* THE OPTIMUM ECONOMICAL SYSTEM *

A NEW ECONOMICAL SYSTEM FOR THE WORLD & NATION(S) ECONOMY

by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis ,Research Scientist, created by me before 16-August-2008,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, Tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , SV1GZ ,

UPDATED on Wednesday-18-September-2019 [The First version/Internet has Critical bibliography...]

[A] As World economy ,we may understand the flows and the management of flows of money (in all of its forms) in international level consideration(s).

In Macroeconomics(the economy which study the money (in all its forms) interactions ,creations and destructions in large(usually in spatial meaning, usually in Nations level )considerations, the main cause of flow(s) of money is considered the relevant demand(s) and supply(ies) of money...which often are created naturally or/and artificially by the Human(s) and ecosystem(s) needs and the psychological/psychiatrical influences of Mass Media Communications(Media)[TV,press,etc] to Humans and the supplies of money(in all its forms, and in its general meaning) from private and state owned Banking Systems...

As a friend with knowledge in Macroeconomics and in official position told me "All Nations have national dept from the creation of Nations...(in my understanding the meaning of my friend meant from approximately after about "diaspora"?...after about 0 year?...) and of course my reply was the question "since all Nations have National dept to whom(s) they pay their National dept?"...there was no answer , but from my relevant studies the only answer which came to my mind was that "All Nations pay their National dept to the PRIVATE International Bankers..." and also I remembered the past saying of the biggest international banker Jew Rothschild "Let me issue and control a Nation' money and I care NOT who writes its Laws..."

If "someones" want to control the World [and these "someones" NOT to be Democratically elected by the PEOPLE ,with free thinking PEOPLE and GOOD UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE ] the only way to do this "WORLD CONTROL" is in VERY secret way(s)...This,obviously, means that a "World Dictatorship" needs their "soldiers" who must be put in "key" positions in Nations and International Organizations, and not to be understood by the people that they are "Dictatorship Soldiers"(and much better these "soldiers" by themselves NOT to understand that they are "solders" of a World Dictatorship , but perhaps to think that they are the "elite" of a ...secret ...”philosophical” system...). In other words the "someones" need Secret Societies to ENFORCE INDIRECTLY and directly their World Dictatorship,and...SATANISM and TERROR to keep their "soldiers" under very strong mind control and the World Humans under their Control...

Now , in World Economy, "those" who control the sources of information,internationally,in Mass Media Communications(TV,press,etc) and ALSO control the "supplies" of money(International Bankers+etc) and when exist UNrestricted VERY large amount of money flow(s) INTERNATIONALLY in almost instantaneous time interval, and also "they" collect the wealth of all Nations(through loans and interests on interests,etc on these loans...), easily can destroy or improve the economical "status" of a Nation(s)...

In my,SV1GZ, understanding the EURO currency system was initially perhaps created as a SHIELD to the international Bankers World Control,who Control the PRIVATE Federal Reserve Banks System in U.S.A. which issue the PRIVATE “U.S.A.” dollars...

s.n: The International Banker System are "those" who give LOANS to Nations+etc, very very possibly controlled by Jews(directly or/and indirectly ,f.e. via Jewish secret societies as Masons & others)......

The most common economical systems(Capitalism and Communism) were created to be EXTREME !!! economical systems , so to cause and create wars between them and so to cause the demand of flows of money and LOANS from the International Bankers to the servants of BOTH of these systems...

As EXTREME systems BOTH are WRONG , because {1) In the "end" of Capitalism ALL money of the World will be collected by the International Bankers System and so NO money will exist in the "customers" to buy products...("they"-International Bankers Systems may think then to give LOANS to the WITHOUT MONEY "customers" so to be able to buy products and the economy to be moved "again"...,but this obviously is NOT a solution because then the people and the Nations will own NOTHING of economical value and the hunger and death of Humans in underdevelopment Nations will be counted in billions...

(2) The Communism system do NOT provide MOTIVATION(S) to Humans in form of economical rewards, therefore at the "end" minimize the creativity,variety,quality in economical products and significally reduce the quality of life in Human and in the INTELLIGENT ecosystems...

SO what is the solution:

This author,SV1GZ, propose the OPTIMUM(space,time,case) ECONOMY SYSTEM, and remembering his discussion with his friend with the Macroeconomics knowledge(for reasons of respect I write that this friend was from the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,in the long past) reply as replied to his Friend:

2-levels optimization (main procedures)

a) Optimization in International Level (f.e discussions in the United Nations,etc)

b) Optimization in Nation Level

Let clarify again that as OPTIMIZATION procedure , we understand Maximize or Minimize (and ignoring saddle points, in our case) {depending on the case} of a system of equations or/and inequalities BUT ALSO ALL the constraints in our system to be fulfilled. (Practical methods exist in the "Calculus of Variations" in the Mathematics Science ,in the "Operational Research" ,etc.

We think that our new OPTIMUM ECONOMICAL SYSTEM is a VERY long time expected to exist in principles and expected approximate practices(with the time possitive increasing better approximations to be wanted)...

CRITICAL NOTE : In my scientific understanding is for me Very Obvious that the FIRST priority of Any effective!! & long lasting economical system is THE MINIMIZATION OF UNEMPLOYEMENT, so there will be Very efficient circulation of money Everywhere,E.T.C.,...

Your references are my relevant communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece,the 3 Criminal ProsecutionS in Athens,Greece & Elsewhere...

BIBLIOGRAPHY

1. "The World order-our secret rulers" by Eustace Mullins

2. "The bloodlines of Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier

3. "The rape of Justice" by Eustace Mullins

4. "Kabbalah of golden dawn" by Zalewski

5. "Satanic Conditioning" by Carol Morse

6. "The protocols of zion" by Victor E. Marsden

Internet site: http://www.radioislam.org/protocols/indexen.htm

OR http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/Protocols.htm

7. "War for the Destruction of (Human-cognitive) Intelligent" , by J.C. Kondylakis,2001

(also the article in INTERNET: www.ncmr.gr/Kondylakis/legal.html )

8. Internet address: www.ety.com/HRP/media/prostitutes.htm -Media(TV,press,etc)

International Control…

8. Internet address:

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/secrets.html

masons & satanism…

8A. Internet site:

http://www.jewwatch.com

jews and their world control…

9. "Παγκόσμιος Συνωμοσία" του Ιωάννη Ε. Αντωνόπουλου , εκδόσεις Γρηγόρη , 2003
10. "Εικοστός Αιώνας- τα φοβερά παρασκήνια" του Κώστα Ν. Μπάρμπη ,

εκδόσεις Πελασγός , 2002

11. "Στα άδυτα της μασωνίας " του πρώην Ελληνα Βουλευτή Νικολάου Στ. Ψαρουδάκη ,

εκδόσεις Ψαρουδάκη , 1995

12. " Η μασωνία στην Ελλάδα " του Κώστα Τσαρούχα , 10η έκδοση ,

εκδόσεις Ελληνικά Γράμματα , 2000

13. " Εβραική βίβλος και Ελληνισμός " του Γεωργίου

Κ. Γεωργαλά, εκδόσεις Eρωδιός ,2002

14. "ΟΙ ΕΒΡΑΙΟΙ ΟΛΗ Η ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ" του Κωσταντίνου Α. Πλεύρη , 2006,

σελίδες 1397, εκδόσεις "Ηλεκτρον"

15. "Η ΕΒΡΑΙΚΗ ΑΜΕΡΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ Η ΣΙΩΝΙΣΤΙΚΗ ΑΠΕΙΛΗ" του Κωνσταντίνου Ν.

Μπάρμπη, 2004, εκδόσεις "Ερωδιός"

16. "ΣΙΩΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΘΝΙΚΕΣ ΤΡΑΓΩΔΙΕΣ" του Ιωάννη Θ. Χαραλαμπόπουλου,

200Χ , εκδόσεις περιοδικού "Απολλώνιο Φώς"

17. "ΣΙΩΝΙΣΤΙΚΕΣ ΣΥΝΟΜΩΣΙΕΣ" του Γιάννη Π. Φουράκη , 198Χ και 199Υ ,

εκδόσεις "Τάλως"

18. "ΤΑ ΠΡΩΤΟΚΟΛΑ ΤΩΝ ΣΟΦΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΣΙΩΝ" επιμέλεια Αρχιμανδρίτου

Χαράλαμπους Δ. Βασιλόπουλου, 197Χ,198Υ,199Ζ,200Ν ,

Εκδόσεις εφημερίδος "Ορθόδοξος Τύπος"

To: The Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission],United Nations,Council of Europe,Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe,Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development,Europol,Eurojust,Interpol,Prosecutions of the[Supreme,Second instance,First instance] Criminal Courts in Greece & Others...

c.c. The Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece,Petitions' Committee of European Parliament(where exist VITAL Petitions of mine,NON-registered & Registered ,and which MUST FULLY Examined & Investigated,E.T.C. for VITAL Benefits of Europe & Humanity...)

From; Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,graduated with Excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,post-graduated with a Canadian Scholarship fro the McGill University of Canada,e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Wednesday-18-September-2019

OUR THEME IS : THE FUNDAMENTAL!!! RIGHT OF ALL HUMANS THE FREEDOM !!! OF HUMAN THINKING EXPRESSIONS AND THE FUNDAMENTAL!!! RIGHT OF SCIENCE(S) & ENGINEERING THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT OF FREEDOM!!! OF RESEARCH...

Your references are : my COMMUNICATIONS(AND THEIR REFERENCES AND REFERENCES ON REFERENCES AND SO ON) with the International Criminal Court,The Criminal prosecutions of [Supreme,Second instance,First instance] Criminal Courts in Athens,Greece,Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere...

Dear Sirs + Ladies

My Greetings to You...

BECAUSE The Expression of Human Thinking(in ANY form) is the MOST FUNDAMENTAL!!! Human characteristics... AND BECAUSE The Absolute FREEDOM!!! of SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH is the MOST FUNDAMENTAL!!! characteristic of SCIENCE(S) & ENGINEERING... AND BECAUSE as an indicative relevant example,in the last about week(s)[and in some cases even previously] the European Council + European Union Council Internet server often BLOCK !!! me for sending my messages to CONSILIUM entities, particularly in certain cases when they concern VERY VITAL THEMES as f.e. concerning INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY/CANCER,SCIENTIFIC CONSIDERATIONS OF VERY BAD CONSEQUENCES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,A NEW!! OPTIMUM ECONOMICAL SYSTEM FOR THE WORLD & NATION(S),THE WORLDWIDE JEWISH SATANIC(kabbalah,etc) DICTATORSHIP,E.T.C. and because on 15-September-2019 it became momentary possible to send a Complain of mine for this Fact , via the Consilium Internet server to the Secretary General of European Union Council Mr. Jeppe Tranholm-Mikkelsen , concerning the above mentioned BLOCKING!!! of me(Read the following Annex) , THEN as a result (as I found today) it come...the FULL!!! BLOCKING of me , in my Internet Browser level now!! ,to STOP ANY !!! of my Internet Communicatons via the Internet message format to the CONSILIUM !!! ,E.T.C.,...

For continuation read in the attached file...

.........................................................................................................

And at the end it follows the relevant legislation FOR THE FREEDOM!!!!!!!! OF HUMAN THNKING EXPRESSION AND OF THE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH...

BECAUSE :

1. It is a VITAL FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT THE EXPRESSION OF HUMAN THINKING WHICH IS FUNDAMENTALLY PROTECTED FROM

A. THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER ON HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION...

B. THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION...

C. THE EUROPEAN UNION TREATY CHAPTER ON HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION...

D. THE GREEK CONSTITUTION...

AND

2. THE WORLDWIDE & EUROPEAN & GREEK ACADEMIC SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH FREEDOM !!! ,E.T.C....

AND

3. E.T.C.

THEREFORE FOR THE ABOVE REASONS

Please FAST ,FULLY UNBLOCK THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL+COUNCIL OF EUROPE AND IN GENERAL ANY !!! EUROPEAN UNION COMMUNICATION SYSTEM TO ALL !!! TYPES OF COMMUNICATIONS TO ANY !!!!!! TEXT OF EXPRESSION OF HUMAN THINKING...

and please the fastest possible inform me for your relevant decision(s) implementation, so to be able to submit my scientific research(es) and any of my in general expressed thinking to the ALL !! !organizations of European Union, including the European Council+Council of European Union,E.T.C. With Friendly Greetings from: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist

CONSILIUM server BLOCK me from sending messages - Error message 180919.doc

• 2 weeks later...

To: The Presidents of [European Council+European Parliament+European Commission],European Authorities,Prosecutions of [Supreme Criminal Court+Second instance Criminal Court+First instance Criminal Court] in Athens,Greece,Eurojust,Europol,Others...

c.c. Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece,Canadian Embassy in Greece

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,B.Sc on Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,M.Sc on Nuclear Physics from McGill University of Canada with full Canadian Scholarship,Research Scientist on Fundamental Theoretical Scientific Research in multi-sciences in the Hellenic Center of Marine Research,Greece,former Manager of Systems Design & Development in a big Company in Canada,e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece, tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Sunday-29-September-2019

Our Theme is : CONTINUOUSLY!!! The European Commission CORDIS [Community Research & Development Information Service] is Causing Big problems to me(f.e. in the past deleting my account) and Continuous Reject my submissions for publications of my FUNDAMENTAL Theoretical Scientific Research News,E.T.C. E, since I first submitted our proposal(in which I was the Coordinator) for the scientific research (in which they were participated about 20 Professors of Universities and a Rector of University) which was entitled QUALITY OF LIFE OF HUMANS & ECOSYSTEMS “Q.L.H.E.” / 509021/FP6-2003-NEST-A , E.T.C. , with also a last clear example of Rejecting my for CORDIS News submission of date 21-September-2019 with its record number 407014 entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” BY Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,scientific original & unique in its Theme new book” which from the comments that it has received is a warm thankful letter from the Association of the Greek Highest & Higher Judges+Prosecutors , very good comments from a previous Rector of the National Technical University in Athens,Greece Professor A.G. Andreopoulos and from other Professors of Universities,e.t.c.

Dear Sirs + Ladies

As I have mentioned in my previous relevant communications (which f.e. they exist in the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece & Elsewhere) and as I partly describe in my book(and its references) entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,July 2019,published by fylatos.com “they” CONTINUOUSLY Create BIG Problems in in my Life AND in my Original Fundamental Scientific Researches ,as f.e. in International Nuclear Safety & Security, in Fundamental Theoretical Scientific Research in Oncology/Cancer disease,in the Worldwide Jewish Satanic(kabbalah,etc) Dictatorship under Legal considerations,E.T..C.

It is very clear now to us that ONLY Jews and persons fulfilling the Jewish interests(as f.e freemasons and others) can be strongly promoted nationally and internationally, for the simple reason that Jews Control the International Banking System & Economy, the major National & International Mass Media communications[including Internet](which have Loans in Jewish controlled directly or/and indirectly Banks,e.t.c.) , “key” Politicians and major decisions makers(by using f.e. Jewish controlled secret societies as the freemasons,Illuminati & others , economical & financial black mails and illegal methods,e.t.c.)

However, lately, exist many “key” Persons who understand the above and they are willing to think and act for a better future for the Humanity & planet Earth ecosystems , for the present and future generations...

From these HUMANS we ask their assistance in general and also for my specific Cases as f.e. the following:

[1] To publish my CORDIS News announcement,mentioned in our Theme,with CORDIS' registration number 407014 and in the future the CORDIS to publish my scientific announcements,e.t.c.

[2] To UNBLOCK my Internet communications when I use the European Council+Council of Ministers of European Union format & to FULLY INVESTIGATE my here & in my previous Communications Cases and to apply Justice(past,present,future)...

[3] In general to widely promote our Fundamental Scientific Research for benefits of the Humanity & planet Earth and to Remove the BIG BARRIERS put in our life , as original fundamental multi-sciences & technologies research scientist,E.T.C.

ANNEX (it follows the announcement(RCN 4070140 ) that ILLEGALY(Violation of Duty,E.T.C.) the CORDIS DELETED...”AS USUAL”...)

WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,scientific original & unique in its Theme new book

This book is an introduction to the topic of the War for the Destruction of Intelligence (IDW), as it is being conducted against Nations, Organizations and individuals (for instance, against State Organizations, the Armed Forces as well as against the Educational and Research system, Commercial organizations and extremely knowledgeable humans and citizens endowed with high intelligence and so on and so forth)...

FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH

Scientific Advances

For CORDIS News

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist and former Manager of Systems Design & Development in a big Company in Canada,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday-21-September-2019

Dear Friends

I think you may interested about a new scientific book original and unique in its Theme entitled ”WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019, published by the Greek publisher fylatos.com

This book is an introduction to the topic of the War for the Destruction of Intelligence (IDW), as it is being conducted against Nations, Organizations and individuals (for instance, against State Organizations, the Armed Forces as well as against the Educational and Research system, Commercial organizations and extremely knowledgeable humans and citizens endowed with high intelligence and so on and so forth). This book is also an exposition of particular methods for masterminding IDW whilst suggestions for further scientific research on this topic are also offered. The critical significant of the Protection of human cognitive Intelligence is because of the fact that:

ALL !! PURPOSEFUL HUMAN DECISIONS DEPEND ONLY

ON TWO FACTORS:

(1) THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION TO THE HUMAN, AND

(2) THE COGNITIVE INTELLIGENCE OF THE HUMAN...

Also you may interested for some comments referring to my book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” in the following:

My above mentioned book (the Greek edition) has received a warm thankful letter from the Association of Greek Highest & Higher Judges + Prosecutors AND very good comments from a past Rector of the National Technical University of Athens Professor A.G. Andreopoulos and from others Greek Professors and my book already exist in many libraries as f.e. in the main library of European Parliament,,in McGill University library in Canada & Elsewhere...

Some relevant Internet sites are considered the following :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYZ5NTBgqwU

https://www.bookdepository.com/War-for-the-Destruction-of-Intelligence-Joseph-Christos-Kondylakis/9786185318772

https://www.amazon.de/War-Destruction-Intelligence-Joseph-Christos-Kondylakis/dp/6185318776/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=kriegsdestruction+intelligence+kondylakis&qid=1568634261&sr=8-1-fkmr0

https://fylatos.com/shop/war-for-the-destruction-of-intelligence/

Keywords

war,destruction,cognitive,intelligence,decision,making,problem,solving

Contributor

Contributed by :

Joseph-Christos Kondylakis

Greece

Contact

Mr. Joseph-Christos Kondylakis

sifiskon@otenet.gr

+302291055275

Last update : 21 September 2019

Record number : 407014

• 2 weeks later...

To: the President of European Council Mr. Charles Michel + the President of European Parliament Mr. David Sassoli + the President of European Commission

Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen

c.c. to ALL Members of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament ,

Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-13-October-2019

Dear Sirs + Lady

It is very obvious than the International Banking System maximum effects the European Economy and the Life of the European Citizens and it is inside of the most major European Interests...

I have submitted my Petition to the European Parliament entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019 and which must be considered VITAL !!! for the Europe [past,present,future] since it concerns the almost absolute control that the PRIVATE International Banking System has on PERSONAL DATA & LIFE & E.T.C. of the European Citizens and on WARS & E.T.C. effecting EUROPE and the European Citizens and in general effecting the Future of EUROPE , Humanity & planet Earth...

BUT this Petition of mine was declared...inadmissible , by using the reasoning that...it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

After this I sent an email & fax to the secretary of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament and to the Chairwoman of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat as APPEAL to request the reconsideration of my Petition and to be declared admissible for relevant very careful thinking,discussions,investigations,actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere,E.T.C.

Because of the above reasons and considering your Responsibility to the People of European Union and for the Future of Europe , we kindly ask your thinkfull and actual strong support in my above mentioned Petition nr 0450/2019 and the very effective & efficient solution of its themes & problems ,e.t.c.

It follows the letter I sent as APPEAL for the reconsideration of my Petition entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019

To: Mrs Dolors Montserrat Chairwoman & to the Members of the

Petition Committee of the European Parliament

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,

email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Wednesday-9-October-2019

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition nr 0450/2019 entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

Dear Members of the Petitions Committee of European Parliament

My Greetings to you...

In the letter of the Chairwoman of the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat (D 312713 , 01-10-2019 , Brussels CP/mjd [IPOL-COM-PETI D(2019) 33464 ] ) to me , she inform me that my mentioned above Petition was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered VERY VITAL for EUROPE (past, present,future)...For this reason please VERY CAREFULLY Study the attached files in this Petition,their references & references of references and the Petition its self and you may also further research & investigate the THEME(S) of my Petition...

1. A section of my Petition concern the VITAL theme of EUROPEAN Personal Data Protection which is Very Obvious a VERY CLEAR Theme of a EUROPEAN field of activities,with particular focus to the E.U. General Data Protection (GDPR) [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council , enforced since 25 May 2018 . I relevantly recommend to you the book “The EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR):A Commentary” by Lukas Feiler,Nikolaous Forgo,Michaela Weigl,German Law publishers,2018

2. An other section of my Petition refers to the International Banking System effecting the EUROPEAN Economy & History & Future , which Very Obvious is a VERY CLEAR Theme of EUROPEAN fields of activities and VITAL for the Economy & LIFE of EUROPEAN Citizens . I relevantly ask you to Very Carefully Study ALL the attached files(and their references,etc) in my Petition, the relevant my Law Action to the Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece mentioned in an attached file of this Petition & its references and as very useful in understanding the real events(in past,present,future) we consider the very careful and thinkful study of the relevant book “Architects of Deception” by Juri Lina,Referent Publishing,Stockholm,2004,E.T.C.

Note: I will appreciate it to receive a reply to this letter of mine to you. Thank you.

To: ALL Members of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+ Theoretically),e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax: +30-2291055275 , Tuesday-15-October-2019

Dear Sirs + Ladies

As an initial fast  my reply to the following email from the Petitions' Committee to me ,concerning my Petition on the European & World Nuclear Safety Nr 0353/2019 I write you that in MY scientific understanding my Petition concerns very possibly the BIGEST Scientific!!! VERY CRITICAL UNDER THE MEANING OF WORLD NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY Criticism in the history of the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency & EURATOM & National(s) Nuclear Energy Commissions ,as the Greek “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Commission , Canadian Nuclear Agencies & Others and I scientifically consider my Petition , under the considerations of PREVENTION!!! OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES!!! as EXTREMELLY ULTRA IMPORTANT for Europe,Humanity & planet Earth & in Space missions...
Therefore I will APPEAL to you by sending in the near future a supplement letter of mine with better presentation of my Petition, but it will take some time because for significant  more than...a month!! I wait to arrive to me a book from the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy publications distributor on the VERY CRITICAL Theme of SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR PLANTS...
In any case, if something happen to me , which make me unable to send my above mentioned future supplement letter ,then in my scientific opinion and in my scientific qualifications & in my relevant experience and as a specialist in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),e.t.c. I think that you ABSOLUTELY MUST MUST MUST EXTREMELLY CAREFULLY STUDY MY PETITION Nr 0353/2019 AND ALL ITS ATTACHED FILES AND ALL ITS REFERENCES AND REFERENCES ON REFERENCES AND SO ON and THINK THINK THINK and RECONSIDER your opinion and MAKE MY PETITION ABSOLUTELLY ACCEPTABLE and FURTHER THINK,DISCUSS, RESEARCH, INVESTIGATE & VERY URGENTLY ACTS ON EUROPEAN AND WORLD CONSIDERATIONS IN A VERY HIGH PRIORITY,E.T.C....

I pray to the Good God and I hope!!! to YOUR UNDERSTANDING...
Also, Please Fast VERIFY to me the receival of this letter to you...

-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς
Ημερομηνία: 2019-10-15 18:35
Αποστολέας: NOREPLY-PETIPORT@europarl.europa.eu
Παραλήπτης: sifiskon@otenet.gr

Αγαπητέ/ή Joseph-christos,
Αυτό είναι ένα αυτοματοποιημένο μήνυμα
σχετικά με την επικαιροποίηση της
αναφοράς HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND
SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I."A".E.A & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS
(0353/2019). Σας επισημαίνουμε ότι σύντομα
θα σας αποσταλεί επίσημη επιστολή με
όλα τα σχετικά στοιχεία.
Κάνοντας κλικ στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο ή
με αποκοπή και επικόλλησή του στον
φυλλομετρητή σας μπορείτε να προβάλετε
τη σελίδα της αναφοράς σας:
 https://petiport.secure.europarl.europa.eu/petitions/el/petition/content/0353%2F2019/html/%2BHUGE%2BLACK%2BOF%2BRESPONSIBILITY%2B%26%2BRELEVANT%2BINTELLECTUAL%2BAND%2BSCIENTIFIC%2BQUALIFICATIONS%2BIN%2BI.%22A%22.E.A%2B%26%2B%2BNUCLEAR%2BORGANIZATIONS

-------------------------------------------------------
Το παρόν μήνυμα ηλεκτρονικού
ταχυδρομείου στάλθηκε αυτόματα από τη
Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών του
Ευρωπαϊκού Κοινοβουλίου.

VERY URGENT

(Due to ULTRA VITAL Problems in International NUCLEAR Safety & Security)

Petition Committee of the European Parliament,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,

email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Wednesday-16-October-2019

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” with registration no 0353/2019 ,by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received yesterday-Tuesday-15-October-2019 Greek time 18h 35m ,entitled Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0353/2019 was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it has....Incoherent reasoning with an unclear link to the Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you as APPEAL to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered ULTRA VITAL for the EUROPEAN & WORLD NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY ,PRIMARILY FOR THE PREVENTION !!! OF EXTREME!! SEVERE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES!!!.(in cases when a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!!!...) in which case , for a typical Nuclear Power Plant ,with its used nuclear fuel storage(wet & dry) places, it is approximately estimated that about 20 TONES (0.000000 000001 micro-gram) of PLUTONIUM will be released to the “local” tropospheric and global stratospheric circulation in inhaled size particles and please THINK !!! that one micro-gram of inhaled PLUTONIUM can cause the CANCER disease to a Human,E.T.C.,...

A very approximate calculation of the number of DEAD Humans in such a case is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DEAD HUMANS , in long term consideration...

Here we stress the HUGE LACK OF relevant RESPONSIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS of the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency,EURATOM,National(s) Nuclear Energy Commissions & Others ,because as I write in the main text of my Petition(in which you MUST MUST MUST Study ALL the references!!!,e.t.c) :

Because of [1]+[5] the I.”A”.E.A. and related national & international organizations MUST Responsibly , efficiently & effectively work for the PREVENTION OF WORST CASE !! of a POSSIBLE !! Nuclear Accident or/and Catastrophe and not only for Prevention of a significant probability Nuclear Accident or Catastrophe as is done until...now... This means that IF the I.”A”.E.A. and relevant national and international organizations was really...Responsible ,then from 2010 when this author published his article [6] ,there should have been many relevant scientific published Quantitative scientific researches, studies,investigations,discussions in scientific,political,public entities and VERY SIGNIFICANT ACTIONS should have been appeared in the I.”A”.E.A. & Related national and international Organizations... It is the “feeling” of this author that Nothing publicly (required by the Transparency in the Nuclear Law) have been done … BUT instead criminal efforts have been done from the I.”A”.E.A to Silence this author [6] by f.e. Blocking his communications with the Central Tel & Fax of I.”A”.E.A. [3] & ELSEWHERE [8] and by using very strong War for the Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence against this author and other people [7]...

( Your relevant references are :

[1] The article “Fukushima, risk, and probability: Expect the unexpected” by Charles Perrow, April 1, 2011 (Published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists ) , it also exist in the Internet site :

https://thebulletin.org/2011/04/fukushima-risk-and-probability-expect-the-unexpected-2/

[2] The book “ Worst Cases: Terror and Catastrophe in the Popular Imagination” by Lee Clarke, 2005 . In this approach, things that never happened before are possible!!...

[3] My fax & email entitled “ ON THE QUESTION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” (NUCLEAR!!) ENERGY AGENCY (I.”A”.E.A.) UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW,E.T.C.” dated Monday-1-April-2019

[4] My fax & email entitled “CONSIDERING F.E. THE INTERNET VIDEO PRESENTATION ENTITLED “CNA2013: TOM MITCHEL,EVOLUTION ON NUCLEAR SAFETY PRACTICES” , IN OUR OPINION, EXIST MORE THAN VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM(S) IN THE NUCLEAR SAFETY OF CANADA AND INTERNATIONALLY ,BECAUSE OF NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT …” dated Saturday-6-April-2019

[5] “Summary Report of the 5th Review Meeting of the Contracting Parties to the Convention on Nuclear Safety” , 4-14 April 2011 in I.”A”.E.A. Vienna,Austria

( CNS/RM/2011/6/FINAL) , page 3 , paragraph 12.3

[6] This author is the first internationally who published the first Quantitative! scientific research entitled “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a Nuclear fission reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb”,published in the proceedings of 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society,held at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece on May 2010,also exist in Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf

[7]The book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, July 2019

[8] Our relevant communications )

The above mentioned form the core of my Petition and I think form a VERY COHERENT REASONING and it is VERY OBVIOUS INSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION'S INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES (as in NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,HEALTH,SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH,EDUCATION,MANAGEMENT,E.T.C.) therefore you MUST Very Urgently declare my Petition as Acceptable for Very Serious Thinking,Discussions,Scientific Research ,Investigations & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere in European and World considerations....

BUT THERE ARE MUCH MORE IN THIS PETITION OF MINE...

for which you MUST MUST Very Carefully Study,Think & Acts on the information presented in the attached files of my Petition ,which are strongly Relevant to the core of my Petition mentioned above and to VITAL!!! Themes of INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,E.T.C.,...

It will follows in the near future further continuing relevant communications, but for the VERY URGENT of our THEME(S) I send this letter to you Very Fast...

And I remain available for any clarification and further information...

S.N. Please VERIFY to me the good receival of this letter of mine to you.

Thank you for your expected UNDERSTANDING...

ΕΙΣ ΤΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΕΘΝΟΥΣ+ΤΟΥ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΥ ΛΑΟΥ(Αρθ. 1#3 Συντάγματος)

Πρός Τον Ελληνικό Λαό+την Βουλή των Ελλήνων+τους Ελληνες Ευροβουλευτές+Αλλους...

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκης/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Πυρηνικός Φυσικός,Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττική,τηλ+φαξ 22910-55275,Πεμ-17-Οκτ-2019

Αγαπητοί Κύριοι + Κυρίες

Περισότεροι από ένα εκατομύριο Ελληνες Κινδυνεύουν να χάσουν τα Σπίτια τους και να τα αρπάξουν το Διεθνές ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΟ Τραπεζιτικό Σύστημα , που δίδει Δάνεια από χρήμα που κατασκευάζει λογιστικώς και αυθαιρέτως και ΠΑΡΑΝΟΜΩΣ από το ΜΗΔΕΝ και με αυτό το ΑΝΥΠΑΡΚΤΟ χρήμα αρπάζει μετά τα Σπίτια των Ελλήνων και Αλλων και διαλύει τις Οικογένειες τους και επιπλέον ισχυρώτατα φακελώνει/κατασκοπεύει τα προσωπικά δεδομένα των Ελλήνων,Ευρωπαίων & Αλλων,κτλ

Για το ανωτέρω θέμα έχω κάνει την σχετική Αναφορά(Petition) μου πρός το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο με τίτλο “INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM AND THE DESTRUCTIVE EVOLUTION OF EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C. “ [ΤΟ ΔΙΕΘΝΕΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ ΚΑΙ Η ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΙΚΗ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΟΣ” με αριθμό πρωτοκόλου της Αναφοράς μου 0450/2019.

Πιθανόν λόγω πολύ Μεγάλων!! συμφερόντων η ανωτέρω Αναφορά μου χαρακτηρίστικε Μή-παραδεκτή και μπείκε στο αρχείο της Επιτροπής των Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου ,με το αιτιολογικό ότι είναι...ασυνάρτητη και δεν αφορά τις δραστηριότητες της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης...

Η ανωτέρω αιτιολογία είναι τελείως Απαράδεκτη!! , διότι η εν λόγω Αναφορά μου είναι πολύ λογικά γραμμένη και Υπερ-Προφανέστατα το Διεθνές+Ευρωπα'ι'κό+Ελληνικό Τραπεζιτικό Σύστημα τα Μέγιστα αφορά την Ευρωπα'ι'κή Οικονομία και την Ζωή των Ελλήνων+Ευρωπαίων Πολιτών!!!...

Κατόπιν των ανωτέρω έκανα Εφεση εις την Επιτροπή Αναφορών και ζητάω να γίνη η εν λόγω Αναφορά μου ,που αφορά το Διεθνές+Ευρωπα'ι'κό+Ελληνικό ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΟ Τραπεζιτικό Σύστημα, αποδεκτή δια Συζητήσεις,Ερευνες,Ανακρίσεις και Αλλες Ενέργειες δια Μέγιστο όφελος του Ελληνικού Λαού+των Λαών της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης και δια την Ανθρωπότητα γενικότερα, δια να Αντισταθούμε ισχυρώτατα στην ΔΙΚΤΑΚΤΟΡΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΟΥ ΔΙΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΙΤΙΚΟΥ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑΤΟΣ...

δια τους ανωτέρω λόγους αιτούμαι από τον Ελληνικό Λαό+τους Λαούς της Ευρώπης+κ.α.

[1] Να επικοινωνήσουν με την Γραμματεία της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου (email : peti-secretariat@europarl.europa.eu ) και να ΑΠΑΙΤΗΣΟΥΝ η εν λόγω Αναφοά μου 0450/2019 να γίνει ΑΠΟΔΕΚΤΗ...

[2] Αφού γίνει η εν λόγω Αναφορά μου 0450/2019 Αποδεκτή νά την ΥΠΟΣΤΗΡΙΞΟΥΝ χρησιμοποιόντας την Ιντερνετ διεύθυνση της Επιτροπής Αναφορών :

https://petiport.secure.europarl.europa.eu/petitions/en/registration/register

και περαιτέρω έμπρακτα και αποτελεσματικά να σκεφτούν και να πράξουν,κ.τ.λ.

[3] Να μελετήσουν πολύ προσεκτικά ολόκληρη την εν λόγω Αναφορά μου και όλα τα συννημένα της Αρχεία της και τις αναφορές των και το λίαν σχετικό αποκαλυπτικό βιβλίο(στα Αγγλικά) με τίτλο “Architects of Deception...” by Juri Lina,2004, publisher Referent Publishing Stockholm.

Ακολουθεί το κείμενο της Εφέσεως μου(στα Αγγλικά) δια την εν λόγω Αναφορά μου 0450/2019 ,κ.α.

To: the President of European Council Mr. Charles Michel + the President of European Parliament Mr. David Sassoli + the President of European Commission

Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

Dear Sirs + Lady

It is very obvious than the International Banking System maximum effects the European Economy and the Life of the European Citizens and it is inside of the most major European Interests...

I have submitted my Petition to the European Parliament entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019 and which must be considered VITAL !!! for the Europe [past,present,future] since it concerns the almost absolute control that the PRIVATE International Banking System has on PERSONAL DATA & LIFE & E.T.C. of the European Citizens and on WARS & E.T.C. effecting EUROPE and the European Citizens and in general effecting the Future of EUROPE , Humanity & planet Earth...

BUT this Petition of mine was declared...inadmissible , by using the reasoning that...it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

After this I sent an email & fax to the secretary of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament and to the Chairwoman of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat as APPEAL to request the reconsideration of my Petition and to be declared admissible for relevant very careful thinking,discussions,investigations,actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere,E.T.C.

Because of the above reasons and considering your Responsibility to the People of European Union and for the Future of Europe , we kindly ask your thinkfull and actual strong support in my above mentioned Petition nr 0450/2019 and the very effective & efficient solution of its themes & problems ,e.t.c.

It follows the letter I sent as APPEAL for the reconsideration of my Petition entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019

Petition Committee of the European Parliament

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition nr 0450/2019 entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the letter of the Chairwoman of the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat (D 312713 , 01-10-2019 , Brussels CP/mjd [IPOL-COM-PETI D(2019) 33464 ] ) to me , she inform me that my mentioned above Petition was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered VERY VITAL for EUROPE (past, present,future)...For this reason please VERY CAREFULLY Study the attached files in this Petition,their references & references of references and the Petition its self and you may also further research & investigate the THEME(S) of my Petition...

1. A section of my Petition concern the VITAL theme of EUROPEAN Personal Data Protection which is Very Obvious a VERY CLEAR Theme of a EUROPEAN field of activities,with particular focus to the E.U. General Data Protection (GDPR) [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council , enforced since 25 May 2018 . I relevantly recommend to you the book “The EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR):A Commentary” by Lukas Feiler,Nikolaous Forgo,Michaela Weigl,German Law publishers,2018

2. An other section of my Petition refers to the International Banking System effecting the EUROPEAN Economy & History & Future , which Very Obvious is a VERY CLEAR Theme of EUROPEAN fields of activities and VITAL for the Economy & LIFE of EUROPEAN Citizens . I relevantly ask you to Very Carefully Study ALL the attached files(and their references,etc) in my Petition, the relevant my Law Action to the Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece mentioned in an attached file of this Petition & its references and as very useful in understanding the real events(in past,present,future) we consider the very careful and thinkful study of the relevant book “Architects of Deception” by Juri Lina,Referent Publishing,Stockholm,2004,E.T.C.

Note: I will appreciate it to receive a reply to this letter of mine to you. Thank you.

ΛΙΑΝ ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ(Λόγω ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΩΝ Προβλημάτων της Διεθνούς Πυρηνικής Ασφάλειας)

ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΛΑΟΥΣ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥ ΠΛΑΝΗΤΗ ΓΗ …

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κ. Κονδυλάκης/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Πυρηνικός Φυσικός/ειδικευθείς εις την Πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ(Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά),email: Sifiskon@otenet.gr,

Κυριακή-20-Οκτωβρίου-2019

ΕΦΕΣΗ πρός την Επιτροπή Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου, δια να Αναθεωρήσουν την Αναφορά(Petition) μου με τίτλο “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS/ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΑ ΕΛΕΙΨΗ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΩΝ ΔΙΑΝΟΗΤΙΚΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΩΝ ΠΡΟΣΟΝΤΩΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ Δ.Ε.”Α”.Ε.[ΔΙΕΘΝΗ ΕΠΙΤΡΟΠΗ “ΑΤΟΜΙΚΗΣ”(ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ!!!) ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑΣ] με αριθμό πρωτοκόλου 0353/2009 και να την χαρακτηρίσουν ΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ δια Συζητήσεις & Ενέργειες εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο & Αλλου...

Κύριοι + Κυρίες Ευρωβουλευτές της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου

Εις το ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο που έλαβα την Τρίτη-15-Οκτωβρίου-2019 ώρα Ελλάδος 18ω 35λ , με τίτλο “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” , η Επιτροπή Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου με πληροφόρησε ότι η ανωτέρω αναφερόμενη Αναφορά μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019 εχαρακτηρίστηκε Μη-παραδεκτή από την Επιτροπή των Αναφορών την 5-Σεπτεμβρίου-2019, με βάση την αιτιολογία ότι είναι...ασυνάρτητη και με μή ξεκάθαρη σχέση με τα πεδία των δραστηριοτήτων της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης(κατάλογος 3)...

Εις την παρόν γράμμα μου, θα προσπαθήσω να σας καθορίσω,χρησιμοποιόντας επιπρόσθετες πληροφορείες και διευκρινήσεις, ΜΙΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΞΕΚΑΘΑΡΗ ΣΧΕΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΕΝ ΛΟΓΩ ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑΣ ΜΟΥ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΠΕΔΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΔΡΑΣΤΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ και ευγενικώς σας ζητάω να Αναθεωρήσετε την εν λόγω Αναφορά μου με αρ. Πρωτ. 0353/2019 και να την δηλώσετε ως ΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ δια Συζητήσεις & Δράσεις εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο και Αλλού,σε Ευρωπα'ι'κό & Παγκόσμιο “επίπεδο”.

Τούτο διότι τα Θέματα της Αναφοράς μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019 μπορούν να θεωρηθούν ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΑ ΖΩΤΙΚΑ δια την ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗ & ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑ(SAFETY & SECURITY), ΠΡΩΤΑΡΧΙΚΩΣ ΔΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟΛΗΨΗ!!! ΤΩΝ ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΑ!!! ΣΟΒΑΡΩΝ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΩΝ!!! εις τις περιπτώσεις πού ένα Εργοστάσιο Ισχύος Αντιδραστήρα(ων) Πυρηνικής Σχάσεως ανατιναχθεί ως ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΜΒΑ!!!...

Σε αυτές τις περιπτώσεις , δια ένα τυπικό Εργοστάσιο Πυρηνικών Αντιδραστήρων Ισχύος 4x1000 MWe μαζί με τις αποθήκες του(εντός νερού ή/και εντός στεραιού) του χρησιμοποιημένου πυρηνικού “καυσίμου” , εκτιμάται προσεγγιστικώς ότι περίπου 20 ΤΟΝΟΙ (20 000000 000000 μικρογραμμάρια) ΠΛΟΥΤΩΝΙΟΥ θα απελευθερωθούν εις την “τοπική” τροποσφαιρική και εις την παγκόσμια στρατοσφαιρική κυκλοφορία σε αναπνευόμενα από τον ανθρωπό (και ζώα) μεγέθη...

Παρακαλούμε πολύ τώρα Σκεφθήτε ότι ένα μικρογραμμάριο ΠΛΟΥΤΩΝΙΟΥ αναπνεόμενο από Ανθρωπο μπορεί να του προκαλέσει την αρρώστια του ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ,κ.τ.λ.,...

Ενας πολύ προσεγγιστικός υπολογισμός δια την ανωτέρω περίπτωση εκτιμά το πλήθος των προκαλουμένων ΝΕΚΡΩΝ Ανθρώπων σε περίπου ΕΚΑΤΟΝΤΑΔΕΣ ΕΚΑΤΟΜΥΡΙΑ ΝΕΚΡΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ, μακροπρόθεσμα...

Ως συνέχεια των ανωτέρω,εδώ,τονίζουμε την ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΑ ΕΛΕΙΨΗ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΟΣ & σχετικών ΠΡΟΣΟΝΤΩΝ της Διεθνούς Επιτροπής “Ατομικής”(ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ!!!) Ενέργειας, της EURATOM,της NEA/OECD, των Εθνικών Επιτροπών Πυρηνικής Ενέργειας & ΑΛΛΩΝ , διότι εις το κυρίως κείμενο(που ακολουθεί απόσπασμα του παρακάτω) της Αναφοράς(Petition) μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019 πρός το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο [της οποίας όμως Αναφοράς(Petition) μου ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να μελετηθούν και ΟΛΑ τα συννημένα αρχεία της και Ολες οι αναφορές/references των και οι αναφορές των αναφορών τους ,κ.ο.κ.] γράφω :

“Λόγω των (αναφορών/references) [1]+[5] η Διεθνής Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενεργείας(Δ.Ε.”Α”.Ε.) και σχετικοί Εθνικοί και Διεθνείς οργανισμοί Υποχρεούνται και ΠΡΕΠΕΙ Υπευθύνως ,αποδοτικά και αποτελεσματικά να εργάζονται δια την ΠΡΟΛΗΨΗ και της ΧΕΙΡΙΣΤΗΣ(WORST) ΤΩΝ ΠΕΡΙΠΤΩΣΕΩΝ !!! που είναι ΔΥΝΑΤΟΝ!! να Συμβούν σε Πυρηνικό Ατύχημα ή/και Πυρηνική Καταστροφή , και όχι μόνο δια την πρόληψη σημαντικής πιθανότητος Πυρηνικού Ατυχήματος ή/και Πυρηνικής Καταστροφής, όπως γίνεται έως...τώρα από αυτούς τους οργανισμούς. Τούτο εννοεί ΕΑΝ η Δ.Ε.”Α”.Ε. και οι σχετικοί Εθνικοί,Ευρωπα'ι'κοί, και Διεθνείς οργανισμοί ήτο πράγματι...Υπεύθυνοι, τότε από το 2010 που ο παρόν γράφων δημοσίευσε το πρωτοποριακό επιστημονικό άρθρο του (αναφορά/reference) [6] , θα έπρεπε να έχουν δημοσιευθεί πολλές σχετικές επιστημονικές ποσοτικές έρευνες,μελέτες,ανακρίσεις και συζητήσεις σε επιστημονικά,πολιτικά,δημόσια δρώντα και θα έπρεπε,ΕΑΝ ΥΠΗΡΧΕ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ, ΠΟΛΥ ΣΗΜΑΝΤΙΚΕΣ ΔΡΑΣΕΙΣ να έχουν γίνει και να έχουν εμφανιστεί εις την Διεθνή Επιτροπή “Ατομικής” Ενέργειας,εις την EURATOM,εις την NEA/OECD και εις τους σχετικούς Εθνικούς & Διεθνείς Οργανισμούς... Ομως είναι η “διαίσθηση” και η πληροφόρηση του παρόντος γράφοντος είναι ότι ΤΙΠΟΤΑ!!! το σχετικό ΔΕΝ έχει γίνει δημόσια(όπως το απαιτεί η Διαφάνεια που επιβάλει ο Πυρηνικός Νόμος)....ΑΛΛΑ αντιθέτως Εγκληματικές προσπάθειες έχουν γίνει από την Δ.Ε.”Α”.Ε. να Σιωπίσουν!! τον παρόντα γράφοντα[Πυρηνικό Φυσικό/ειδικευμένο εις την Πυρηνική ΣΧΑΣΗ (Εφηρμοσμένα+Θεωρητικά)] πρωτοπόρο της (αναφορά/reference) [6] , με π.χ. βάζοντας ΦΡΑΓΜΟ εις τις επικοινωνίες του με το κεντρικό τηλέφωνο και φάξ της Δ.Ε.”Α”.Ε. (αναφορά/reference) [3] και ΑΛΛΟΥ (αναφορά/reference) [8] και με το να χρησιμοποιούν ,μακροχρόνια και συνεχώς, πολύ ισχυρό Πολεμο για την Καταστροφή της (Διανοητικής) Νοημοσύνης εναντίων του και εναντίων άλλων ανθρώπων (αναφορά/reference) [7] …

Οι σχετικές αναφορές/references σας είναι οιι κάτωθι :

[1] The article “Fukushima, risk, and probability: Expect the unexpected” by Charles Perrow, April 1, 2011 (Published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists ) , it also exist in the Internet site :

https://thebulletin.org/2011/04/fukushima-risk-and-probability-expect-the-unexpected-2/

[2] The book “ Worst Cases: Terror and Catastrophe in the Popular Imagination” by Lee Clarke, 2005 . In this approach, things that never happened before are possible!!...

[3] My fax & email entitled “ ON THE QUESTION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” (NUCLEAR!!) ENERGY AGENCY (I.”A”.E.A.) UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW,E.T.C.” dated Monday-1-April-2019

[4] My fax & email entitled “CONSIDERING F.E. THE INTERNET VIDEO PRESENTATION ENTITLED “CNA2013: TOM MITCHEL,EVOLUTION ON NUCLEAR SAFETY PRACTICES” , IN OUR OPINION, EXIST MORE THAN VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM(S) IN THE NUCLEAR SAFETY OF CANADA AND INTERNATIONALLY ,BECAUSE OF NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT …” dated Saturday-6-April-2019

[5] “Summary Report of the 5th Review Meeting of the Contracting Parties to the Convention on Nuclear Safety” , 4-14 April 2011 in I.”A”.E.A. Vienna,Austria

[6] This author is the first internationally who published the first Quantitative! scientific research entitled “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a Nuclear fission reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb”,published in the proceedings of 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society,held at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece on May 2010,also exist in Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf

[7]The book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, July 2019

[8] Our relevant communications … “

Τα ανωτέρω αναφερόμενα αποτελούν τον πυρήνα της Αναφοράς μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019 και νομίζω ότι έχουν μία ΠΟΛΥ ΙΣΧΥΡΗ ΛΟΓΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΟΣ ΤΩΝ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΔΡΑΣΤΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΗΣ ΕΝΩΣΗΣ(όπως της ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ,ΥΓΕΙΑΣ,ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗΣ ΕΡΕΥΝΑΣ,ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗΣ,ΔΙΟΙΚΗΣΗΣ,Κ.Τ.Λ.) δια ταύτα ΟΦΕΙΛΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ Πολύ Επειγόντως να δηλώση το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο την Αναφορά(Petition) μου με αρ. πρωτ. 0353/2019 ως ΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ δια Πολύ Σοβαρές Σκέψεις,Συζητήσεις,Επιστημονικές Ερευνες, Ανακρίσεις & Δράσεις εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο και Αλλού ,σε Ευρωπα'ι'κή και Παγκόσμια θεώρηση...

ΑΛΛΑ ΥΠΑΡΧΟΥΝ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΕΡΙΣΟΤΕΡΑ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ ΜΟΥ...

δια τα οποία εσείς ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ πολύ προσεκτικά να τα Σκεφθήτε,Μελετήσετε & Δράσετε με βάση τις πληροφορίες που παρουσιάζονται εις τα συννημένα αρχεία της Αναφοράς(Petition) μου με αριθ. πρωτ. 0353/019, οι οποίες πληροφορίες ισχυρά σχετίζονται με τον πυρήνα της Αναφοράς(Petition) μου που ανέφερα προηγουμένως και με ΛΙΑΝ ΖΩΤΙΚΑ!!! Θέματα της ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟΥ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ (SAFETY & SECURITY),Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ.,...

To : ALL Members of the Petitions Committee of European Parliament

c.c. Presidents of [European Council,European Parliament,European Commission],I.C.C., Prosecution

of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied+ Theoretically),e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 ,email : sifiskon@otenet.gr , Monday-21-October-2019

ILLEGAL MODIFICATION OF THE TITLES OF MY PETITIONS & ILLEGAL NOT REGISTERING MANY OF MY PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, CONCERNING VITAL!!! THEMES OF EUROPE,HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH...

Dear Sirs + Madams

In ,at least,two Petitions of mine to the European Parliament concerning VITAL !!! Themes of Europe, Humanity and planet Earth ecosystems ,someone(s) very possibly from the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament ILLEGALY have modified the text of the titles in my Petitions, specifically :

in my Petition 0353/2019 I have given the title HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” and someone(s) [by its own will or by illegal order] has ILLEGALLY MODIFIED (without my approval) its title in the Internet site of the Petition Committee :

https://petiport.secure.europarl.europa.eu/petitions/en/petition/content/0353%2F2019/html/Petition-No-0353%2F2019-by-Joseph-Christos-Kondylakis-%28Greek%29-on-the-lack-of-responsibility-of-the-International-Atomic-Energy-Agency-and-their-interruption-of-correspondence-with-the-petitioner

to the new title Petition No 0353/2019 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis (Greek) on the lack of responsibility of the International Atomic Energy Agency and their interruption of correspondence with the petitioner”

Similarly they have ILLEGALLY MODIFIED the title of my Petition 0450/2019 from my original own title “ International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C” to the ILLEGALLY MODIFIED new title “Petition No 0450/2019 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis (Greek) on risk of dehumanisation, banks and other issues,which now appear in the Internet site of the Petitions Committee of European Parliament :

https://petiport.secure.europarl.europa.eu/petitions/en/petition/content/0450%2F2019/html/Petition-No-0450%2F2019-by-Joseph-Christos-Kondylakis-%28Greek%29-on-risk-of-dehumanisation%2C-banks-and-other-issues

The above ILLEGAL actions ,in our understanding, are Criminal actions and MISLEAD !!! any reader of my Petitions, therefore we ask from the receivers of this letter :

[1] Immediately to put in ALL of my Petitions MY OWN original titles...

[2] To FULLY Investigate(administrative,criminal,e.t.c.) our Themes[ILLEGAL MODIFICATIONS of my Petitions, NOT registering MANY of my VITAL Petitions] and to inform me for your relevant thinking,actions,results,e.t.c.

To : ALL Members of the Petitions Committee of European Parliament

c.c. Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece, Presidents of [European Council,European Parliament,European Commission],Others...

From: By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c.,

Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,

email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Wednesday-23-October-2019

ILLEGAL MODIFICATION OF THE TITLES & REJECTIONS OF MY PETITIONS & ILLEGALLY NOT REGISTERING MANY OF MY PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, CONCERNING VITAL!!! THEMES OF EUROPE,HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH... Dear Sirs + Madams

In continuation of my relevant letter with almost the same title of Monday-21-October-2019 AGAIN !! it is Continuing the VERY CRIMINAL acts in my Petitions to the European Parliament concerning VERY VITAL !!! Themes of Europe, Humanity and planet Earth ecosystem(s) as in my Petition no 0487/2019 concerning THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH in ONCOLOGY/CANCER disease , where someone(s) very possibly from the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament ILLEGALY have very significantly modified the text of the titles in my Petitions with result also this Petition of mine to be Rejected!! as Not-admissible ,with the reasoning of the HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !! writing that essentially ...THE FUNDAMENTAL ONCOLOGY /CANCER SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS...NOT INTO THE EUROPEAN INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES!!! as I informed today by email (GR time 16h 46m ) from the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament ,specifically :

in my Petition No 0487/2019 I have given the title ““VERY BIG BARRIERS PUT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,E.T.C.” and someone(s) [by its own will or by illegal order] has ILLEGALLY MODIFIED (without my approval) its title in the Internet site of the Petition Committee :

https://petiport.secure.europarl.europa.eu/petitions/en/petition/content/0487%2F2019/html/Petition-No%C2%A00487%2F2019-by-Joseph-Christos-Kondylakis-%28Greek%29-on-the-need-for-a-unified-theory-on-cancer to the new title “Petition No 0487/2019 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis (Greek) on the need for a unified theory on cancer”

The above ILLEGAL actions ,in our understanding, are Very Criminal actions and FULLY MISLEAD !!! any reader of my Petitions and by FULLY MISLEADING The European Parliament Members significantly contribute together with possible additional secret actions to Continuously Reject or/and Not-registering VERY VITAL Petitions of mine for The Europe,Humanity and planet Earth...

therefore we ask from the receivers of this letter :

[1] Immediately to put in ALL of my Petitions MY OWN original titles...

[2] To FULLY Investigate(administrative,Criminal,e.t.c.) our Themes[ILLEGAL MODIFICATIONS of my Petitions, NOT registering MANY of my VITAL Petitions,E.T.C.] and to inform me for your relevant thinking,actions,results,e.t.c.

[3] To Reconsider ,with scientific research objective mind, ALL of my Petitions to the European Parliament[Registered and Not-registered] which concern VITAL Themes for Europe,Humanity & planet Earth, with maximum publicity [Public and Scientific Communities) in order to significantly improve their objective considerations,E.T.C. and further Thinking & Actions to be done in European and World' Humanity “levels' together with European & International Investigations...

URGENT

(Due to the number of Humans that they die from CANCER every day...)

From: By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Wednesday-23-October-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE & HUMANITY for Reconsideration(APPEAL) of my Petition No 0487/2019 that I have given the title “VERY BIG BARRIERS PUT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,E.T.C.”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received today Wednesday-23-October-2019 Greek time 16h 46m ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0487/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that... “Matters” seemingly not...coming...within the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0487/2019 and the ONCOLOGY/CANCER disease is...Not !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST I stress THE EXTREMELLY EXTREMELLY OBVIOUS that the FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY/CANCER DISEASE is from the TOP INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PEOPLE!!! AND TO YOU,YOUR FAMILY,YOUR FRIENDS AND TO EUROPE AND TO HUMANITY AND TO ANIMALS FRIENDS OF THE HUMANS I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0487/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European & Worldwide Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide Worldwide considerations, for TOP Interests in the HEALTH !!! of the present and future generations,E.T.C. ...

ΕΠΕΙΓΟΝ

(Λόγω του αριθμού των Ανθρώπων που πεθαίνουν από ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟ κάθε μέρα...)

Πρός την Κυρία Dolors Montserrat & διά τα Μέλη της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του

Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου και Αλλλους

Από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης/Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Επιστήμων Ερευνας εις την Θεμελειώδη επιστημονική έρευνα,B.Sc Φυσικής με βαθμό Αριστα από το Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο της Θεσσαλονίκης/Ελλάς, M.Sc από το Πανεπιστήμιο του McGill του Καναδά με πλήρη Καναδική υποτροφία, Επιτυχών εις την 1η κατηγορία του Διαγωνισμού της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Επιτροπής COM/A/301, κ.τ.λ., Μικράς Ασίας 13,Αγιος Νικόλαος της Αναβύσσου,19013 Αττικί,Ελλάς,

τηλ+φαξ 2291055275,email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Τετάρτη-23-Οκτωβρίου-2019

Θέμα: Απαίτηση εις το ΟΝΟΜΑ ΤΩΝ ΛΑΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΟΣ δια αναθεώρηση(ΕΦΕΣΗ) της Αναφοράς(Petition) μου με αριθ. πρωτ. 0487/2019 εις την οποία έχω δώσει τον τίτλο “VERY BIG BARRIERS PUT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,E.T.C.” (ΠΟΛΥ ΜΕΓΑΛΑ ΕΜΠΟΔΙΑ ΒΑΖΟΥΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ ΘΕΩΡΗΤΙΚΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ,Κ.Τ.Λ.) , παρέχοντας μερικές επιπλέον πληροφορίες και διευκρινήσεις...

Αγαπητά Μέλη της Επιτροπής Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου

Σάς απευθύνω τους Χαιρετισμούς μου...

Εις το ηλεκτρονικό ταχυδρομείο πού έλαβα σήμερα(Τετάρτη-23-Οκτωβρίου-2019 ώρα Ελλάδος 16ω 46λ) με τίτλο του “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” η Επιτροπή Αναφορών του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου με πληροφόρησε ότι η ανωτέρω αναφερόμενη Αναφορά μου με αριθμ. πρωτ. 0487/2019 εχαρακτηρίστηκε...Μή-παραδεκτή από την Επιτροπή Αναφορών την 5η-Σεπτεμβρίου-2019, με βάση την αιτιολογία ότι...το “υλικό” φαίνεται να μην...έρχεται...εντός των πεδίων δραστηριοτήτων της (Ευρωπα'ι'κής) Ενώσεως (κατάλογος 3) [Matters seemingly not coming within the Union's fields of activity(List 3)]

Εις το παρόν γράμμα μου,δηλώνω εις τους ΕΥΡΩΠΑ'Ι'ΚΟΥΣ ΛΑΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΑ !!! και είς τα Μέλη του Ευρωπα'ι'κού Κοινοβουλίου ότι η ανωτέρω αναφερομένη αιτιολογία είναι ένα ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΟ ΕΓΚΛΗΜΑΤΙΚΟ ΨΕΜΑ !!! ότι η Αναφορά μου με αριθμ. πρωτ. 0487/2019 και η ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΙΚΗ Αρρώστια...Δεν!! είναι εντός των δραστηριοτήτων και ενδιαφερόντων της Ευρωπα'ι'κής Ενωσης και ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να ΤΟΝΙΣΩ το ΥΠΕΡΒΟΛΙΚΑ ΥΠΕΡ-ΠΡΟΦΑΝΕΣ ότι η ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΙΚΗΣ ΑΡΡΩΣΤΙΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΚΟΡΥΦΑΙΑ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΡΑΣΤΗΡΙΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΟΣ !!! ...[Δια τους λόγους αυτούς Απαιτούνται ΠΛΗΡΕΙΣ Ανακριτικές ενέργειες,κ.α. δια την παρούσα εν λόγω Αναφορά μου και δια τις εις το παρελθόν γενόμενες σχετικές Αναφορές μου εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο].

Λόγω των ανωτέρω αναφερομένων και λόγω ΤΗΣ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΡΕΠΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΧΕΤΕ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΥΣ!!!,ΤΟΝ ΕΑΥΤΟ ΣΑΣ,ΤΗΝ ΟΙΚΟΓΕΝΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ,ΤΟΥΣ ΦΙΛΟΥΣ/ΦΙΛΕΣ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΥΡΩΠΗ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΖΩΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΦΙΛΟΙ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ζητάω από εσάς τους Ευρωβουλευτές ΩΣ ΕΦΕΣΗ μου ΤΑΧΕΩΣ να αναθεωρήσετε την Αναφορά μου με αριθμ. πρωτ. 0487/2019 και να την δηλώσετε ΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ δια σχετικές Σκέψεις,Συζητήσεις και Ενέργειες εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο και Αλλού , σε Ευρωπα'ι'κή και Παγκόσμια θεώρηση(εις) διότι αφορά ΚΟΡΥΦΑΙΑ ενδιαφέροντα της ΥΓΕΙΑΣ !!! ,Κ.Α.,Κ.Τ.Λ. των παρόντων γεννεών και μελλοντικών γεννεών,Κ.Τ.Λ....

Σημαντική παρατήρηση : Η εν λόγω Αναφορά μου με αριθμ. πρωτ. 0487/2019 πρός το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Κοινοβούλιο περιέχει σημαντικές πληροφορίες δια τις επιστημονικές μου ερευνητικές εργασίες και προσπάθειες μου από το έτος 1983 με τίτλο “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗ ΘΕΩΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ/UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” που έχει λάβει επιστολές με πολύ καλά επιστημονικά σχόλεια από τους Καθηγητή Ιατρικής Shigekoto Kaihara του Πανεπιστημίου του Τόκυο της Ιαπωνίας το 1983 που θεωρήται παγκοσμίως “Γίγαντας” εις το επιστημονικό πεδίο της Ιατρικής Πληροφορικής και από τον εξαίρετο Πανεπιστημιακό Καθηγητή Βιοφυσικής R.K. Mishra του Ινστιτούτου ΟΛΗΣ της Ινδίας δια τις Ιατρικές επιστήμες το 1984 , και που παρουσιάστικε εις το Ευρωπα'ι'κό Επιστημονικό Συμπόσιο “Recent Advances in Diagnostic Imaging And Supportive Care in Oncology' 17-20 Ιουλίου 1997 εις την Θεσσαλονίκη,Μακεδονία, Ελλάς, δημοσιεύθηκε εις το επίσημο επιστημονικό περιοδικό “Ιατρικό Βήμα” τεύχος 84 του Πανελληνίου Ιατρικού Συλλόγου περίπου το 2003 και περίπου το 2015 η εφηρμοσμένη επιστημονική Ογκολογική έρευνα απέδειξε πλήρως σωστές τις αρχικές αρχές και θεωρήσεις (του 1983) της επιστημονικής μου έρευνας “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗ ΘΕΩΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ”,κ.τ.λ.,...

• 2 weeks later...
          A small research,please write us your
opinion
     (We will be very happy to receive your
OBJECTIVE!!! opinion...)

Please ,write me your OBJECTIVE!!! opinion,for
your and public interest in the following themes
(0 -->None interest , 1,2,3,4, 5-->max
interest) and please justify your opinion(Because...)
a. Nuclear Safety & Security
b. Fundamental Oncology/Cancer scientific
research
c. International Private Banking System
d. War for the
destruction of (cognitive) intelligence                            e.
The TV star broke her relationship with her boyfriend                
          f. Your salary will increase or decrease                   
                      g. The supermarket X has 30% discount in pork
meat                                h. A thief stole 500 Euro from an
old woman                                       i. The prime-minister
told to the leader of opposition that he is a clown         j. In the
European Council meeting the President of Nation X wear silver high
hills   k. A football team made a second goal                        
                 l.Your promotion or demotion is announced
Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,a
human,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday-2-November-2019

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant

VERY URGENT (because it refers to VERY CRITICAL NUCLEAR Information supplies,e.t.c.)

To: The Prosecutor of I.C.C. , The People, Greenpeace , Green parties , I.”A”.E.A. , and Others...

Your references are our previous relevant communications...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied +Theoretically),Succeeded in the 1st category of European Commission competition COM/A/301 as having the qualifications of a Nuclear Inspector for the  European Union Nuclear Installations,e.t.c.,

Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 ,

Tuesday-5-November-2019

Dear Sirs & Madams

I have ordered since...August 2019 from the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!) Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.] the VERY CRITICAL!! its publication entitled “SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS : Proceedings of a Symposium,Sorrento,21-25 March 1988,jointly organized by IAEA and NEA(OECD)” only the volume Two (because I have the volume One) and I have Not received it until today(...November 2019).

Because the PREVENTION !!! of Nuclear Catastrophes is EVERYTHNG!!! particularly in the case of an Extreme Severe Nuclear Catastrophe ,when a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as Nuclear Bomb!! ,in which case for a typical Nuclear Fission Reactors Power Plant of 4x1000 MWe we may expect the release of about 20 Tones (20 000000 000000 micrograms) of PLUTONIUM ,from the Nuclear Reactors and their used fuel storage places, in “local” tropospheric and global stratospheric circulation and by thinking that one microgram of PLUTONIUM inhaled by human can causes the CANCER disease to him/her and with very approximate estimation we think as a result of this case wll be the DEATH of Hundreds of Millions of Humans ,in long time term consideration...

Because the HUMAN ERROR(s) directly or/and indirectly is the First Cause in almost ALL the Nuclear Accidents or/and Nuclear Catastrophes and because an Extreme Severe Nuclear Accidents is a possible “path” of evolution from a Severe Nuclear Accident to which my ordered,above mentioned, book “SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS...” is a VERY CRITICAL Study of them and because the delay time for Not receiving this VERY CRITICAL book yet ,spanning...four months!!! delay and because in an my email [dated 2-November-2019 ,22h 36m GR time] question to I.”A”.E.A. sales dept to inform me what is the Real reason for this Criminal Delay of not yet receiving this VERY CRITICAL I.”A”.E.A.' publication I did NOT received any reply , therefore because of the above mentioned a form of criminal dolus (at least dolus eventualis) is established from those who are responsible for the above mentioned and for their moral initiators, which in our opinion require Very Urgent criminal investigation(s) for my case and for additional similar or/and related cases...

and of course the fastest possible to receive my ordered book entitled “SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS...Sorrento,21-25 March 1988...”, volume Two.

In my opinion, the criminal delay ,which span...four months!!, for VERY CRITICAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY PREVENTION!!! Information that MUST!!! be available EXTREMELLY FAST to Nuclear Physicists/Nuclear Engineers , is perhaps because I have done my relevant NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY' Petition no 0353/2019 to European Parliament and “Someones” they do not want me to provide additional VERY CRITICAL information to the European Parliament and perhaps because “Someones” want to disappoint me and to put Barriers to me (Nuclear Physicist) to obtain I.”A”.E.A. publications and perhaps more general to Stop me working on International Nuclear Safety & Security or perhaps for other reasons...

THE PREVENTION!!! OF NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES IS EVERYTHING... and for these cases

, we may metaphorically write: one microgram PREVENTION may be equal to 100 Tones of “cure”...

SIGNIFICANTLY URGENT [document of three(3) written pages]

(Because it effects the quality of ANY decision making... & the Security of Europe)

From: By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Thursday-7-November-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE for Reconsideration (APPEAL) of my Petition No 0507/2019 that I have given the title “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!) INTELLIGENCE”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

In the email that I received today Thursday-7-November-2019 Greek time 12h 04m p.m. ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament informed me that my mentioned above Petition no 0507/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that... “incoherence reasoning ,without clear connection to the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)”

In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0507/2019 and the COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE/QUALITY OF DECISON MAKING process is...Not !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST stress THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that ANYTHING!!! in European Union activities VERY STRONGLY is depended on the QUALITY!!! OF DECISION MAKING process/The COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE , therefore THE WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!!) INTELLIGENCE MUST BE from the TOP SECURITY INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!! I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0507/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide considerations, including ANY !!! Activity(ies) of European Union for TOP Interests in the SECURITY, HEALTH and in general QUALITY OF LIFE of the present and future European generations,E.T.C. ...

ADDITIONALLY Please Very Carefully Note : In my Petition 0507/2019 “they” CRIMINALLY CHANGED its title to the title “Αναφορά αριθ. 0507/2019 του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κονδυλάκη, ελληνικής ιθαγένειας, σχετικά με τον πόλεμο για την καταστροφή της Υπηρεσίας Πληροφοριών/Petition no 0507/209 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Greek citizen,relevant to the war for the destruction of...Information Service” WHICH IS FULLY!!! MISLEADING , since my Petition primarily refers to Human COGNITIVE!!! Intelligence and Not to secret information services , as it is EXTREMELLY OBVIOUS if those “read?” my Petition have read the SUMMARY of my Petition in an attached file in it , which SUMMARY I present you again in the following page... If we consider the above facts together with the facts that for the last yearS , the Petition Committee in its past composition VERY ILLEGALLY was NOT registering my Petitions and in its present composition AUTOMATICALLY Reject ALL my VERY VITAL Petitions (considering also the DICTATORSHIP of the person(s?) making its proposal(“rapporter”) to Members of European Parliament that perhaps AUTOMATICALLY!! approve the proposal of the rapporter (and those lobbying or/and behind him/her...) and as a prove of my above mentioned argument ,consider that my Petition 0507/2019 under the SAME title and a SUB-set of its information has been approved in the past (about 2003) by the European Parliament WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM which is a prove that “SOMETHING” VERY ILLEGAL happens “in secret” in the Petitions Committee (the present and previous one) of the European Parliament and more general in European Union' Institutions & entities which ,in our understanding & opinion, requires VERY URGENT & VERY DEEP & FULL (Administrative & Criminal) Investigation(s)...

Because my present Petition 0507/2019 has MUCH MORE Information ## no greeklish please! ## - ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika - fragolevantika grapste kalytera ## no greeklish please! ## - oxi fragolevantika grapste kalytera sta agglika - agglika -n its previous one (about 2003) and it contains the FULL text of my scientific book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE”,2019 edition, in an its attached pdf file , which my book IS VERY LOGICAL COHERENCE !!! and has received a very warm comments letter from the Association of the Greek HIGHEST & HIGHER Judges and Prosecutors and very good comments from the former Rector of the National Technical University of Athens Professor Andreas Andreopoulos and also very good comments from other Professors of Universities and Because of the Reasons we explained to you previously VERY VITALLY concerning the SECURITY of European Union and ANY !!!!!!!! Decision making process in European Union and the Cognitive!! Mental Health of European Citizens,E.T.C. therefore we ask :

[1] The MEPs of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament to VERY FAST declare my Petition 0507/2019 entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” Acceptable for Thinking ,Reasoning,Discussion & Actions in the Petitions Committee AND in the Plenary of European Parliament and Elsewhere...

[2] FULL INVESTIGATIONS to be initiated from the European Parliament & Elsewhere, including the Justice System, for the for years BIG PROBLEMS & BARRIERS put in my Petitions to European Parliament (Not registering, Automatically Rejecting,E.T.C.) and ALL (Not-registered,Rejected,Approved) Petitions of mine to be Reconsidered in a Very Objective way , with a Very Open Mind and with the FIRST goal the discovering of THE REAL!!! TRUE(no matter what this TRUE is)...for VERY VITAL Benefits of EUROPE,HUMANITY & planet Earth...

A SUMMARY OF

MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT ENTITLED “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (Cognitive) INTELLIGENCE , SUBMITTED ON 7 JUNE 2019

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Friday-7-July-2019

ALL Human purposive Decisions are depended only on two factors : [1] The available information to the Human ,and [2] The cognitive Intelligence of the Human.

The above statement is of paramound value ,because any purposive human action is depended on human decision(s)...For instance the quality of life,the wars,the sciences & technologies and their development,the health,the economy,the environment , basically “everything”...

If someone(s) control the information to a human(s) [f.e. by controlling the mass media communications,including Internet tools) and simultaneously with War of Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence transform a human(s) to almost Idiot , then Fully control as a Slave this human(s),organization(s),nation(s),E.T.C.

In a short phrase : Any purposive Development or Destruction is depended on human Decisions...

therefore so is depended the Future of European Union , Humanity and planet Earth...

The main text of this petition is the original , very Critical book (in an attached file in this Petition) entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, to be published about June 2019 , from my publisher(internet site : fylatos.com ), which has arised from relevant scientific research and experiences of his author...

Because of the above reasons , we ask your help in:

(1) My this Petition to the European Parliament to be Registered.

(2) My this Petition to be Accepted by the Members of the European Parliament.

(3) Full wide & deep Investigations to be activated in All Themes of my this Petition and in the Themes of my book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”(and in its references and references of references and so on) and in the life of this author as a clear example of an indicative victim of the “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”...

(4) European & Nations Defence to be established against the “War for the destruction of Intelligence” ,as this is related directly to the European & National Security...

(5) Further research & Investigations(past,present,future) to be done in the themes of “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” and its related Themes and its Consequences and also in Preventive considerations...

Αγαπητοί Κύριοι+Κυρίες Ιατροί

Επειδή Ζωτικότατα Θέματα της Ελλάδος,Ευρώπης,Ανθρωπότητος και οικοσυστημάτων του πλανήτη Γη , θεωρούμε ότι είναι εντός των ενδιαφερόντων και των δραστηριοτήτων του Ιατρικού κόσμου και επειδή θεωρούμε ότι θεωρητικά και εφηρμοσμένα  Ζωτικότατα θέματα που αφορούν την ασφάλεια, υγεία,οικονομία και τις ανθρώπινες αποφάσεις που τα μεγιστα εξαρτούνται από την διανοητική νοημοσύνη , δέον εν ευρύτητα πνεύματος να ενδιαφέρουν κάθε επιστήμονα Ιατρό  και ειδικότερα ,νομίζω,τα κατωτέρω ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΗΣ σημασίας Θέματα :
[1] ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΑ ΠΥΡΗΝΙΚΗ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑ(SAFETY & SECURITY)...
[2] ΘΕΜΕΛΕΙΩΔΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΟΝΙΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ/ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ...
[3] ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΟ ΔΙΕΘΝΕΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΙΤΙΚΟ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑ...
[4] ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΤΗΣ (ΔΙΑΝΟΗΤΙΚΗΣ) ΝΟΗΜΟΣΥΝΗΣ...
                                                      Δια τους λόγους αυτούς
Σας ενημερώνουμε ,ως εισαγωγή, σχετικά με ιδιαίτερες ζωτικότατες περιπτώσεις των ανωτέρω ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΗΣ σημασίας Θεμάτων ,με τις πληροφορίες που υπάρχουν εις το συννημένο αρχείο του παρόντος ηλεκτρονικού μου ταχυδρομείου και με Υπευθυνότητα ζητούμε την Βοήθεια σας και την Επιρροή σας ,κ.τ.λ. δια την επίλυση των ΖΩΤΙΚΟΤΑΤΩΝ προβλημάτων που σας γράφωμε (εις το συνημμένο αρχείο) και που αφορούν τα εν λόγω Θέματα...
[Υ.Σ. Η επανάληψη της λέξεως “Ζωτικότατα” μπορεί να είναι αντι-λογοτεχνική,όμως για λόγους ακριβολογίας,σύμφωνα με την επιστημονική μας γνώμη,νομίζουμε ότι ορθά χρησιμοποιήται...]

Παρακαλούμε ,επικαλούμενος την Διεθνή σοβαρότητα των θεμάτων μας,στείλετε μας  γραπτή απάντηση σας με τις σχετικές σκέψεις και ενέργειες σας  και σας ευχαριστούμε προκαταβολικώς δια τον αφιλοκερδή χρόνο που θα αφιερώσετε εις τα Θέματα μας και εις την περίπτωση(εις) μας πρός λίαν σημαντικό όφελος της Ανθρωπότητος...

Ευελπιστόντας εις την Κατανόηση σας και την Βοήθεια σας...
                                                           Με Εκτίμηση

Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης
                                          Πυρηνικός Φυσικός & Επιστήμων Ερευνας

petitions to European Parliament sent UN -bw.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

JEWISH' MAGIC & SATANISM(KABBALAH !! ,etc) , SYMBOLS, ASTROLOGY,E.T.C ARE USED AS MIND CONTROL TOOLS FOR CONTROLLING FREEMASONS & OTHER SECRET SOCIETIES MEMBERS AND ALSO IS PROMOTED BY THE MASS MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS FOR MIND CONTROL OF GENERAL POPULATIONS INCLUDING POLITICIANS & Very Important Persons(V.I.P.s)...

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Saturday-23-November-2019

Your reference are :

[1] The book entitled “ARCHITECTS OF DECEPTION: The Concealed History of Freemasonry” by Juri Lina,2004,Referent Publishing Stockholm

[2] Our previous relevant communications...

From reference [1],p. 118,we quote “The freemasons whole-heartedly believe that certain magic phenomena help them to manipulate humanity. If freemasons did not blindly believe this , they would never be permitted to rise in the ranks”... Additionally from references [1]+[2] and from the Super Mason Albert Pike in his book “Morals and Dogma” in which he write that (THE JEWISH) religion KABBALAH (of Black Magic & Satanism & Human Sacrifices to Satan...) is EVERYTHING to the Freemasonry , it is proved that the Freemasonry is the secret army of jews for jewish(talmud,kabbalah) world dictatorship...

In my scientific understanding, magic,symbols,fictions,rituals is a system of...believe ,and if you believe in them then magic,etc it can act as Placebo effect of pharmacology and effect you(mentally or/and somatically), usually by yourself relating random!! events to your magic expectations & superstitions and so re-enforcing the Placebo effect . Also participating in magic rituals often can include hypnotism with post hypnotic suggestions(that in certain cases may cause suicide or even heart attach in future),etc and in one phrase magic & satanism is a very strong tool for mind control...

We can think of the case(s) of V.I.P.s as f.e. billionaire(s) or President of a Country participating in black magic or/and ultra terror Human sacrifices to Satan, then obviously these persons are totally mind controlled to any order of their handler(s)...[an interesting relevant film to watch is named “Eyes Wide Shut” with the actor Tom Cruise]...

Also think that in many countries we have the Dictatorship of the Prime-minister,even if it exist “Democracy” , because f.e. a freemason President of Democracy or Prime-minister can assign in all “key” jobs freemasons and if any of his/her member of the parliament disagree with him/her simply he/she delete that member of the parliament from his political party,e.t.c.

Therefore by mind controlling even one top person in a Nation, f.e. Greece “they” can fully destroy anything of National character to this Nations and primary to Destroy Nation,Religion & Family which is the backbone of a Nation , by also using the controlled mass media communications mind control of the population...

S.N. This is a scientific research article for informing the people and the Justice System for further Research,Criminal & Other Investigations & for further Actions in National,European and World-wide considerations...

To:I.C.C. , Nations' Prosecutors , Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist in multi-sciences Research,Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Saturday-23-November-2019

+++ The following is a scientific research article in the sciences of medicine,religion,politics,law and its goal is to stimulate further scientific research and law & criminal law investigations & actions +++

THE PROMOTION OF HOMOSEXUALITY AS PROMOTION OF AN ILLNESS AND FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMAN FAMILY TO MAKE EASIER THE CONTROL OF GENTILES...

By defining the ILLNESS as the malfunctioning of the function or/and operation of a organ(s) for the purpose for which has been natural be created , then we can define the homosexuality as an Illness ,because the natural operation and function of man sexual action is for making sex with a woman.

The U.S.A.' Psychiatric Illness Diagnostic Statistical Manual(DSM) I and II defines the homosexuality as psychiatric illness and this was the consideration for thousands of years , but political movement (similar to feminism) pressed the psychiatrists in U.S.A. & elsewhere BY VOTE to...delete the homosexuality as illness in the newer editions of DSMs and to force any newer medical books not to provide medical information for the homosexuality...

It is the understanding in the research of this author(considering his previous scientific communications) that : homosexuality is very strongly promoted ,recently very widely,by the jewish religion of kabbalah of black magic & satanism (blood & sex) in order to destroy the Family and constructive religions so to make the Gentiles very weak and for mind control of Gentiles, with the goal to minimize the resistance to jewish(talmud,kabbalah) world-wide Dictatorship on Gentiles(Not jews)...

From the medical book entitled “Homosexuality” by D. J . West ,1955,(before the censorship!! on medical!! research on homosexuality) we consider particular relevant to our this scientific article the chapter IX of the book “Homosexuality and Mental Abnormality” ,especially its paragraph 3 “Insane Delusion”(Schizophrenia) and from the page 106 of the book we quote “This brief survey of psychiatric observations show that conflict over homosexuality may enter into the genesis of all kinds of mental disorders,from drug addictions and anxiety neurosis to delusional insanity”(Schizophrenia)...

Because of the above and the last years very strong promotion of the homosexuality,in Greece & Elsewhere, by the mass media communications, in the schools and in legislation in Parliaments destroying the natural Family of man+woman+children+grand parents ,and because by considering the homosexuality as illness the above and other promotions of homosexuality,in our scientific opinion,form a criminal act(s) of attempt,with at least dolus eventualis,of causing heavy damage to the Health(mental or/and somatic) to people, which in the Greek Penal code may be expressed as criminal actions of attempt or causing heavy Health damage , to a very large number of persons and particularly to the sensitive age of childhood , viz activation of the article 310,paragraph 3, of Greek Penal code and perhaps also activation of additional articles of Penal code, therefore we think that automatic activation of criminal prosecutions in Greece and other Nations must be done for further study,research, criminal investigations & actions,E.T.C.,...

S.N. The personality of homosexuals can be good or bad ,and this author know a lesbian woman with a Ph.D and with very good personality...

To: U.N.,I.C.C.,European Union Authorities,Embassies of Nations,Others

c.c. Εισαγγελείες[Αρείου Πάγου+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών]Αθηνών,Royal Netherlands Embassy &

Canadian Embassy , in Greece AND as my Petition to the European Parliament...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou, 19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Monday-25-November-2019

Your references are :

[1] Our relevant communications (from decades of years)...

[2] “The Protocols of elders of zion” & the jewish religion of talmud & kabbalah

[3] The book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019

[4] DVD “STATE of MIND : THE PSYCHOLOGY OF CONTROL”

[5] E.T.C.

Our Theme is : A TOP REQUEST FOR EUROPEAN & WORLDWIDE INVESTIGATION(S) FOR ALMOST TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL!!! ,WORLD WIDE, IN THE MAJOR INTERNET TOOLS AS F.E. GOOGLE,FACEBOOK,TWITTER, GMAIL,YOUTUBE,E.T.C., MOST USED INTERNET BROWSERS & OPERATING SYSTEMS, ANTIVIRUS,E.T.C. AND STANDARIZED!! MAJOR MASS MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTIONS AND SELLING OF BOOKS & DVDs,E.T.C. IN AMAZON AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES,E.T.C. AND IN ALL THE ABOVE FULLY INVESTIGATE THE ROLE OF CONTROL OF THE JEWS FACTOR,E.T.C....

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

Because the European & Humanity People can be TOTAL SLAVES (actually transformed to tele-controlled “human” ROBOTS!!!) of those controlling their major information sources and also making war for destruction of cognitive intelligence to the People (references: [3]+[2]+[1]+[4]) …

Because in the above case Europe & Humanity is under a World-wide Dictatorship[A Crime Against Humanity] of the controlling “Elite” and because of (references [1]+[2]+[4]) very possibly(investigate fully it,starting from the biggest international bankers & their cooperators,e.t.c.) the previous mentioned controlling “Elite” is made of jews and because the jewish religion of super racist talmud & kabbalah of Black Magic,Satanism and Ultra Terror Human Sacrifices to Satan , then we can think that the Humanity & planet Earth is evoluted towards Ultra Huge Catastrophe(s),very possibly Irreversible...

Because of the above reasons

As Very High Priority consider our THEME and Fully Investigate it in (space,time,case) for past,present and future and for Europe and the whole Humanity...

To: United Nations,I.C.C.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic” (NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.],EURATOM,NEA/OECD,Others

c.c. Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών, Royal Netherlands Embassy & Canadian Embassy , in Greece

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied +Theoretically),e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Monday-25-November-2019

Your references are the following:

[1] The book(s) entitled “SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS : Proceedings of a Symposium,Sorrento 21-25 March 1998,jointly organized by I.”A”.E.A. & NEA/OECD”Two Volumes.

[2] My Petition to the European Parliament “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” with registration no 0353/2019.

[3] Additional relevant communications of this author.

By consideration of the indexes of book(s) in above reference [1] and with extremely fast study of its(their) contents , we perceive and we very well understand the VERY VITAL Importance of this book(s) to the PREVENTION!!! of Nuclear Accidents and Nuclear Catastrophes...

This book(s)[1] MUST exist in multiple copies in ANY Nuclear Power Plant and in ANY Organization & person related directly or/and indirectly(including of course Universities & Research Centers) with the NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY in the planet Earth ,and the price for both volumes of this book(s) in good printing must not be higher to 30 Euro ,so to be available to anyone can help in the PREVENTION of Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Catastrophes...

The book(s) [1] of 1998 are MUCH MORE useful than the...modern books and I.”A”.E.A. publications that they teach the new generation of nuclear engineers with very impressive...colors & pictures,e.t.c. , viz “image” education ,and they cover usually only part of their title theme . It is the understanding of this author that the book(s) [1] ,as whole volume I & II , they do not have alternative publication in existence on its Theme to provide all together their VERY CRITICAL information , which can be used (of course with additional different information) for SERIOUS PREVENTION OF NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES...

Simply said , no one to be promoted in senior supervisory/management/director/ president position in Nuclear Power Plant or/and related to it Organization , if he/she do not have & studied & further thinking of this book(s) [1] …

Now considering our reference [2] make a practical test related to [2] , by checking WHO and in WHAT JOB in NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS & I.”A”.E.A. & EURATOM & NEA/OECD have the book(s)[1] and having studied it(them) & reasoning on it(them) ,and as a second very obvious test check IF ANY of General Directors of International “Atomic” Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.] have this book(s)[1] in his/her library and if he has...studied the book(s) and UNDERSTAND it(them) and has the book(s)[1] influenced his decision(s) and then very obviously ,for one more time,you will understand the title of [2],E.T.C.,...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

THE EUROPEAN CORE IDENTITY IS THE GREEK+ROMAN+CHRISTIANITY CIVILIZATION

A Petition to the European Parliament

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Christian (Orthodox),Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-1-December-2019

In the new European Commission of 2019-2024 a Commissioner was named for “The European way of life...”, unfortunately I did not find anywhere officially defined the term “The European way of life” , therefore I think must be defined from the history of core identity of Europe as the influences, in all part of life,intellectuality,fine arts & environment(f.e. architecture,e.t.c.) of the Greek + Roman + Christianity Civilization...

It is obvious, to any one with independent!!! thinking,that those (Jews and their “soldiers” ,understanding or not understanding that they are Jews' “soldiers”) who control the European Economy(Banks,e.t.c.) & major Mass Media Communications standardization & Secret Societies & Mind Control tools for controlling the Politicians & Population ,they try to annihilate the Core Identity of Europe and the Backbone of European Nation(s) the Nation+Family+Christianity ,in order to achieve a homogenized,hopeless & terrorized ,not intellectual thinking mass in Europe ,so the Europeans to be very easily telecontrolled by those above the Politicians , who mentioned previously(Elite Jews,e.t.c.)...

The Christianity, by its definition, is the Religion of Love , therefore by destroying the Christianity and the Family make the European population very highly mental & somatic ill and so not able to resist the Satanic(kabbalah) Dictatorship imposed to the European citizens...

If we want real good quality of life in Europe , this predominantly is promoted by promoting LOVE (Christianity+Happy Family) in Europe and very much less by the economy ,and history has proved this statement in Europe...Also in our current times many are the examples of Billionaires f.e. living in New York,U.S.A. who suffer of very serious psychiatric diseases and in contrast of poor Lovely Families that are very happy f.e. living in small villages...

In this author human and scientific understanding the theme of my petition to the European Parliament is of Very First Priority for its further objective study and in urgently implementing measures for efficiently and effectively very strong promoting the European Core Identity and its backbone the European Happy natural Family+Christianity+Nation(s) traditions & civilization(s)...and Freeing!!! Europe from its Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Destructive Dictatorship...

S.N. This is a scientific research article , searching for the Real TRUE behind “key” events,E.T.C.

and relevant are this author relevant communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court in Greece,the relevant Petitions of this author to the European Parliament(Not-registered,registered,not-approved,approved),E.T.C.

• 3 weeks later...
-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: VERY VITAL & VERY URGENT PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT CONCERNING THE WHOLE EUROPE & HUMANITY & THEIR ECOSYSTEMS,E.T.C. ARE...CONTINUOUSLY REJECTED!!!...PLEASE EFFICIENTLY & EFFECTIVELY HELP...
Ημερομηνία: 2019-12-15 23:38
Αποστολέας: sifiskon@otenet.gr
Παραλήπτης: OTP.InformationDesk@icc-cpi.int, info@enaade.gr, endikeis@otenet.gr, eisag@otenet.gr, nis@nis.gr, atanavyssou@hellenicpolice.gr, taanavyssou@astynomia.gr, ath@minbuza.nl, athns@international.gc.ca, antonio.tajani@europarl.europa.eu, ECJ.Registry@curia.europa.eu, sifiskon@otenet.gr, ccje@coe.int, ccpe@coe.int, ccbe@ccbe.eu, info@eeae.gr, Esa-AAE@ec.europa.eu, ener-directorate-d@ec.europa.eu, ener-directorate-e@ec.europa.eu, Jrc-Info@ec.europa.eu, Official Mail - IAEA Mail address <Official.Mail@iaea.org>, InfoDesk@ohchr.org, iaeany@un.org, UNOG - IAEA Contact Geneva <iaeage@unog.ch>, sci_info@ictp.it, Marine Environment Laboratory <Marine-Environment-Laboratory@iaea.org>, info@euronuclear.org, nea@oecd-nea.org, gram@areiospagos.gr, president@areiospagos.gr, info@europol.europa.eu, Info <info@eurojust.europa.eu>, i247@interpol.int, peti-secretariat@europarl.europa.eu, charles.michel@premier.fed.be, president@europarl.europa.eu, Bjoern.SEIBERT@ec.europa.eu, Marilena.ZAMMIT@ec.europa.eu, alisa.james@ec.europa.eu, Luis.Romero-Requena@ec.europa.eu, Chrystalla.papalouca@ec.europa.eu, klaus.welle@ep.europa.eu
Κοινοποίηση: xrushaugh@gmail.com, editors@avgi.gr, tovima@dolnet.gr, editor@ethnos.gr, dimokratia@dimokratianews.gr, news@elora.gr, estianews@otenet.gr, contact@efsyn.gr, info@kathimerini.gr, info@kontranews.gr, mailbox@rizospastis.gr, info@tanea.gr, info@topontiki.gr, stoxos@gmail.com, protothema@protothema.gr, news@realnews.gr, espresso@espressonews.gr, patris@patris.gr, makeleio.xios@gmail.com, info@defencenet.gr, portal@epikaira.gr, press@poesy.gr, info@ert.gr, info@maketv.gr, info@epsilontv.gr, info@star.gr, artdeltio@gmail.com, reporters@skai.gr, pr@alphatv.gr, rik@cybc.com.cy, ifj@ifj.org, phileruth@ifj.org, younesmja@gmail.com, sabina@infa.in, dju@verdi.de, jim.boumelha@ifj.org, nasserafp@yahoo.com, iraqi1ju@yahoo.com, paudije@periodistas-es.org, nejibghouri@gmail.com, michaelyu67@hotmail.com, synpics@yahoo.fr, adrihurtado@gmail.com, stu.laidlaw@gmail.com, zuliana2@hotmail.com, r.lorusso@fnsi.it, sindicatodeperiodistaspanama@gmail.com, paul.murphy@meaa.org, kansliet@sjf.se, faruk129@gmail.com, dominique.pradalie@francetv.fr, shafir@ruj.ru, tim.shafir@gmail.com, anthony.bellanger@ifj.org, presidente.fepalc@gmail.com, sinoh@hnd.hr, Mypsilon@web.de, abnajjarbzu@gmail.com, olivier@dalage.fr, christopher.warren@alliance.org.au, internacional@fape.es, sabina@infapublications.com, franco.siddi@fnsi.it, b@bluz.co, nowherecbs@gmail.com, efj@ifj.org, haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk, info@dw.com, europe@tv5monde.org, secretariat@europeanjournalists.org

To: The Presidents of {European Council+European Parliament+European Commission} AND
       The Secretary General of European Parliament, Director General of Legal Service of E.U.
c.c. The Secretary of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament for ALL MEPs in the whole
       European Parliament  ,Mass Media Communications in Europe,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,B.Sc on Physics with Excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,M.Sc on Nuclear Physics/specialization Nuclear FISSION(Applied + Theoretically) from McGill University of Canada with full Canadian Scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor at the Nuclear Fission Power Plants' division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada, Manager of Systems Design & Development in a big (with about 130 stores) company in Canada, Succeeded to the 1st category of success in the European Commission competition COM/A/301 as having the qualifications for a EURATOM Inspector of Nuclear Installations of European Union, Scientist researching in the Fundamental Scientific Research previously in the Hellenic Centre of Marine Research , the Project leader of the first in Greece, on-line computer system in “Operation Research” with linear and non-linear and dynamic programming in the General Cement Company “Hercules” , involved in electronic technology & applications as radio amateur SV1GZ, scientist in research in many sciences ,having published original scientific articles in nuclear physics/engineering, cognitive intelligence,penal law,politics,decision making,ecosystems,medicine,economy,religion,E.T.C. ,postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,                           tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Sunday-15-December-2019

Dear honorable Sir(s) or Madam(s)

I have made many Petitions to the European Parliament , but Illegally many of my Petitions are not registered and from those few that are registered all are rejected with essentially the big lie that my Very Vital Petitions is not into the European Union(E.U.) Interests...
  Such VERY VITAL Petitions of mine to the European Parliament are those concerning the VERY VITAL Themes of EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY[0353/2019], THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY [0487/2019],THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM[0450/2019] and the WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE) INTELLIGENCE[0507/2019] that All was rejected essentially with the big lie that their Themes are...Not into the European Union Interests!!!...(my own understanding is that they rejected perhaps because of very big lobbies interests...Against to the Very Vital benefits of European Citizens & Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...)
  For the above four rejected Petitions of mine to the European Parliament I made four Appeals (one for each of them, that I add them in the following in this letter) , but I did Not received registration number for my Appeals and...no answer for them from the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament...
  Because the European Treaty(ies) imply (or write) that the European Union Organs must Respect & operate on Justice and for the benefits of European Citizens,e.t.c....     and
  Because I think my above mentioned Petitions to the European Parliament(together with their attached files and their references & references on references and so on) are VERY VITAL for the European people & European ecosystem and for the whole Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...
  and   Because E.T.C.
Therefore for the above and following reasons I ask from the receivers of my letter to RESPECT & FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EUROPEAN  PEOPLE & ECOSYSTEMS AND FOR THE HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH ECOSYSTEM AND THE MEANING OF JUSTICE and
to Order:
[1] VERY URGENTLY to Accept ALL Appeals of my Petitions and declare them Acceptable and VERY CAREFULLY STUDY THEM(and their  attached files and their references & references on references and so on), DISCUSS them in the European Parliament & Elsewhere and FULL INVESTIGATE & ACT(S) on them in European Union & Internationally,E.T.C.
[2] The Petitions' Committee of European Parliament to REGISTERED ALL of my Petitions that I have sent to them and to objectively EXAM ALL my Petitions sent or will be send to European Parliament(Not-registered,registered,not-accepted,accepted, together with ALL of their attached files,documents,DVDs,CDs,Items and Studying their references & references on references and so on) with the First goal of discovering the REAL TRUE !!! (no matter what this TRUE is...) and then to further FULLY RESEARCH on their Themes and URGENTLY to ACT on them...
[3] To receive a feedback communication(s)...

SUPPLEMENT THE FOUR  APPEALS LETTERS FOR MY PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT : EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY[0353/2019], THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY [0487/2019],THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM[0450/2019] and the WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE) INTELLIGENCE[0507/2019]

VERY URGENT
     (Due to ULTRA VITAL Problems in International NUCLEAR Safety & Security)

Petition Committee  of the European Parliament,Others

email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Wednesday-16-October-2019

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY  & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” with registration no 0353/2019 ,by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received yesterday-Tuesday-15-October-2019 Greek time 18h 35m ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0353/2019 was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it has....incoherent reasoning with an unclear link to the Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you as APPEAL to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered ULTRA VITAL for the EUROPEAN & WORLD NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY ,PRIMARILY FOR THE PREVENTION !!! OF EXTREME!! SEVERE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES!!!.(in cases when a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!!!...) in which case , for a typical Nuclear Power Plant ,with its used nuclear fuel storage(wet & dry) places, it is approximately estimated that about 20 TONES   (20 000000 000000 micro-grams) of PLUTONIUM will be released to the “local” tropospheric and global stratospheric circulation in inhaled size particles and please THINK !!! that one micro-gram of inhaled PLUTONIUM can cause the CANCER disease to a Human,E.T.C.,...
A very approximate calculation of the number of DEAD Humans in such a case is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DEAD HUMANS , in long term consideration...
Here we stress the HUGE LACK OF relevant RESPONSIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS of the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency,EURATOM,National(s) Nuclear Energy Commissions & Others ,because as I write in the main text of my Petition(in which you MUST MUST MUST Study ALL the references!!!,e.t.c) :
“Because of [1]+[5] the I.”A”.E.A. and related national & international organizations  MUST Responsibly , efficiently & effectively work for the PREVENTION OF WORST CASE !! of a POSSIBLE !! Nuclear Accident or/and Catastrophe and not only for Prevention of a significant probability Nuclear Accident or Catastrophe as is done until...now... This means that IF the I.”A”.E.A. and relevant national and international organizations was really...Responsible ,then from 2010 when this author published his article [6] ,there should have been many relevant scientific published Quantitative scientific researches, studies,investigations,discussions in scientific,political,public entities and VERY SIGNIFICANT ACTIONS should have been appeared in the I.”A”.E.A. & Related national and international Organizations...  It is the “feeling” of this author that Nothing publicly (required by the Transparency in the Nuclear Law) have been done … BUT instead criminal efforts have been done from the I.”A”.E.A to Silence this author [6] by f.e. Blocking his communications with the Central Tel & Fax of I.”A”.E.A. [3] & ELSEWHERE [8] and by using very strong War for the Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence against this author and  other people [7]...”
(                                     Your relevant references are :
[1] The article “Fukushima, risk, and probability: Expect the unexpected” by Charles Perrow, April 1, 2011   (Published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists ) , it also exist in the Internet site :
[3] My fax & email entitled “ ON THE QUESTION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” (NUCLEAR!!)  ENERGY AGENCY (I.”A”.E.A.) UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW,E.T.C.” dated Monday-1-April-2019
[4] My fax & email entitled “CONSIDERING F.E. THE INTERNET VIDEO PRESENTATION ENTITLED “CNA2013:  TOM MITCHEL,EVOLUTION ON NUCLEAR SAFETY PRACTICES” , IN OUR OPINION, EXIST MORE THAN VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM(S) IN THE NUCLEAR SAFETY OF CANADA AND INTERNATIONALLY ,BECAUSE OF NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT …” dated Saturday-6-April-2019
[8] Our relevant communications ...
The above mentioned form the core of my Petition and I think form a VERY COHERENT REASONING and it is VERY OBVIOUS INSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION'S INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES (as in NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,HEALTH,SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH,EDUCATION,MANAGEMENT,E.T.C.) therefore you MUST Very Urgently declare my Petition as Acceptable for Very Serious Thinking,Discussions,Scientific Research ,Investigations & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere in European and World considerations....
               BUT THERE ARE MUCH MORE IN THIS PETITION OF MINE...
for which you MUST MUST Very Carefully Study,Think & Acts on the information presented in the attached files of my Petition ,which are strongly Relevant to the core of my Petition mentioned above and to VITAL!!! Themes of INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,E.T.C.,...

It will follows in the near future further continuing relevant communications, but for the VERY URGENT of our THEME(S) I send this letter to you Very Fast...
And I remain available for any clarification and further information...

S.N. Please VERIFY to me the good receival of this letter of mine to you.
Thank you for your expected UNDERSTANDING...

URGENT  (Due to the number of Humans that they die from CANCER every day...)

From: By  Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Wednesday-23-October-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE & HUMANITY for Reconsideration(APPEAL) of my Petition No 0487/2019 that I have given the title “VERY BIG BARRIERS PUT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,E.T.C.”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received today Wednesday-23-October-2019 Greek time 16h 46m ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0487/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that... “Matters” seemingly not...coming...within the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present  of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0487/2019 and the ONCOLOGY/CANCER disease is...Not  !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST I stress THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that the FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY/CANCER DISEASE is from the TOP INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PEOPLE!!! AND TO YOU,YOUR FAMILY,YOUR FRIENDS AND TO  EUROPE AND TO HUMANITY AND TO ANIMALS FRIENDS OF THE HUMANS  I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0487/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European & Worldwide Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide Worldwide considerations, for TOP Interests in the HEALTH !!! of the  present and future generations,E.T.C. ...

Others

Dear Sirs + Lady

I have submitted my Petition to the European Parliament entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019 and which must be considered VITAL !!! for the Europe [past,present,future] since it concerns the almost absolute control that the PRIVATE International Banking System has on PERSONAL DATA & LIFE & E.T.C. of the European Citizens and on WARS & E.T.C.  effecting EUROPE and the European Citizens and in general effecting the Future of EUROPE ,  Humanity & planet Earth...

After this I sent an email & fax to the secretary of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament and to the Chairwoman of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament Mrs.  Dolors Montserrat as APPEAL to request the reconsideration of my Petition and to be declared admissible for relevant very careful thinking,discussions,investigations,actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere,E.T.C.

Because of the above reasons and considering your Responsibility to the People of European Union  and for the Future of Europe , we kindly ask your thinkfull and actual strong support in my above mentioned Petition nr 0450/2019 and the very effective & efficient solution of its themes & problems ,e.t.c.

It follows the letter I sent as APPEAL for the reconsideration of my Petition  entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019
                     Petition Committee  of the European Parliament

My Greetings to you...
In the letter of the Chairwoman of the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat (D 312713 , 01-10-2019 , Brussels CP/mjd [IPOL-COM-PETI D(2019) 33464 ] ) to me , she  inform me that my mentioned above Petition was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered VERY VITAL for EUROPE (past, present,future)...For this reason please VERY CAREFULLY Study the attached files in this Petition,their references & references of references  and the Petition its self and you may also further research & investigate the THEME(S) of my Petition...

2. An other section of my Petition refers to the International Banking System effecting  the EUROPEAN Economy & History & Future , which  Very Obvious is a VERY CLEAR Theme of EUROPEAN fields of activities and VITAL for the Economy & LIFE of EUROPEAN Citizens . I relevantly ask you to Very Carefully Study ALL the attached files(and their references,etc) in my Petition, the relevant my Law Action to the Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece mentioned in an attached file of this Petition & its references and as very useful in understanding the real events(in past,present,future) we consider the very careful and thinkful study of the relevant book “Architects of Deception” by Juri Lina,Referent Publishing,Stockholm,2004,E.T.C.

SIGNIFICANTLY URGENT      [document of three(3) written pages]
(Because it effects the quality of ANY decision making... & the Security of Europe)

From: By  Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Thursday-7-November-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE  for Reconsideration (APPEAL) of my Petition No 0507/2019 that I have given the title “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!) INTELLIGENCE”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

In the email that I received today Thursday-7-November-2019 Greek time 12h 04m p.m. ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament informed me that my mentioned above Petition no 0507/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that...  “incoherence reasoning ,without clear connection to the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)”
     In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present  of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0507/2019 and the COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE/QUALITY OF DECISON MAKING  process is...Not  !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST  stress THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that ANYTHING!!! in European Union activities VERY STRONGLY is depended on the QUALITY!!! OF DECISION MAKING process/The COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE , therefore THE WAR FOR THE  DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!!) INTELLIGENCE MUST BE from the TOP SECURITY INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!  I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0507/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide considerations, including ANY !!! Activity(ies) of European Union for TOP Interests in the SECURITY, HEALTH and in general QUALITY OF LIFE of the  present and future European generations,E.T.C. ...
        ADDITIONALLY Please Very Carefully Note : In my Petition 0507/2019 “they” CRIMINALLY  CHANGED its title to the title “Αναφορά αριθ. 0507/2019 του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κονδυλάκη, ελληνικής ιθαγένειας, σχετικά με τον πόλεμο για την καταστροφή της Υπηρεσίας Πληροφοριών/Petition no 0507/209 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Greek citizen,relevant to the war for the destruction of...Information Service” WHICH IS FULLY!!! MISLEADING , since my Petition primarily refers  to Human COGNITIVE!!! Intelligence and Not to secret information services , as it is EXTREMELLY OBVIOUS if those “read?” my Petition have read the SUMMARY of my Petition in an attached file in it , which SUMMARY I present you again in the following page... If we consider the above facts together with the facts that for the last yearS , the Petition Committee in its past composition VERY ILLEGALLY was NOT registering my Petitions and in its present composition AUTOMATICALLY Reject ALL my VERY VITAL Petitions (considering also the DICTATORSHIP of the person(s?) making its proposal(“rapporteur”) to Members of European Parliament that perhaps AUTOMATICALLY!! approve the proposal of the rapporteur (and those lobbying or/and behind him/her...) and as a prove of my above mentioned argument ,consider that my Petition 0507/2019 under the SAME title and a SUB-set of its information has been approved in the past (about 2003) by the European Parliament WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM which is a prove that “SOMETHING” VERY ILLEGAL happens “in secret” in the Petitions Committee (the present and previous one) of the European Parliament and more general in European Union' Institutions & entities which ,in our understanding & opinion, requires VERY URGENT & VERY DEEP & FULL (Administrative & Criminal) Investigation(s)...
Because my present Petition 0507/2019 has MUCH MORE Information than its previous one (about 2003) and it contains the FULL text of my scientific book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE”,2019 edition, in an its attached pdf file , which my book IS VERY LOGICAL COHERENCE !!! and has received a very warm comments letter from the Association of the Greek HIGHEST & HIGHER Judges and Prosecutors and very good comments from the former Rector of the National Technical University of Athens Professor Andreas Andreopoulos and also very good comments from other Professors of Universities and Because of the Reasons we explained to you previously VERY VITALLY concerning the SECURITY of European Union and ANY !!!!!!!! Decision making process in European Union and the Cognitive!! Mental Health of European Citizens,E.T.C. therefore we ask :
[1] The MEPs of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament to VERY FAST declare my Petition 0507/2019 entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” Acceptable for Thinking ,Reasoning,Discussion & Actions in the Petitions Committee AND in the Plenary of European Parliament and Elsewhere...
[2] FULL INVESTIGATIONS to be initiated from the European Parliament & Elsewhere, including the Justice System, for the for years BIG PROBLEMS & BARRIERS put in my Petitions to European Parliament (Not registering, Automatically Rejecting,E.T.C.) and ALL (Not-registered,Rejected,Approved) Petitions of mine to be Reconsidered in a Very Objective way , with a Very Open Mind and with the FIRST goal the discovering of THE REAL!!! TRUE(no matter what this TRUE is)...for VERY VITAL Benefits of EUROPE,HUMANITY & planet Earth...

A SUMMARY OF
MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT ENTITLED “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (Cognitive) INTELLIGENCE , SUBMITTED ON 7 JUNE 2019

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Friday-7-June-2019

ALL Human purposive Decisions are depended only on two factors : [1] The available information to the Human ,and [2] The cognitive Intelligence of the Human.

The above statement is of paramound value ,because any purposive human action is depended on human decision(s)...For instance the quality of life,the wars,the sciences & technologies and their development,the health,the economy,the environment , basically “everything”...

If someone(s) control the information to a human(s) [f.e. by controlling the mass media communications,including Internet tools)  and simultaneously with War of Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence transform a human(s) to almost Idiot , then Fully control as a Slave this human(s),organization(s),nation(s),E.T.C.

In a short phrase : Any purposive  Development or Destruction is depended on human Decisions...
therefore so is depended the Future of European Union , Humanity and planet Earth...

The main text of this petition is the original , very Critical book (in an attached file in this Petition) entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, to be published about June 2019 , from my publisher(internet site : fylatos.com ), which has arised from relevant scientific research and experiences of his author...

Because of the above reasons , we ask your help in:
(1) My this Petition to the European Parliament to be Registered.
(2) My this Petition to be Accepted by the Members of the European Parliament.
(3) Full wide & deep Investigations to be activated in All Themes of my this Petition and in the Themes of my book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”(and in its references and references of references and so on)  and in the life of this author as a clear example of an indicative victim of the “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”...
(4) European & Nations Defence to be established against the “War for the destruction of Intelligence” ,as this is related directly to the European & National Security...
(5) Further research & Investigations(past,present,future) to be done in the themes of “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” and its related Themes and its Consequences and also in Preventive considerations...

• 2 months later...
Επιτέλους Ξυπνήστε!!!... ΠΟΛΥ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45CmSokK8gw

EXTREMELY RELEVANT ARE THE FOLLOWING PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THAT WITH EXTREMELY FALSE JUSTIFICATION WERE...REJECTED,AS USUAL !!! , THEREFORE WE STRONGLY ASK THEIR RECONSIDERATION AND ACTS ON THEM,E.T.C....

PETITION 0939/2019 "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DESTROY HUMAN BIODIVERSITY AND LEAD HUMANITY TO HOMOGENIZATION , A THERMODYNAMIC ENTROPY DEATH , E.T.C.'

PETITION 1213/2019 "THE EUROPEAN CORE IDENTITY IS GREEK+ROMAN+CHRISTIANITY CIVILIZATION"