Ειδικότητα στην Μεγάλη Βρετανία

Κοίτα μη μπορέσεις να ανέβεις πριν το στρατό. Ειδίκα αφού βρήκες μια άκρη. Ξεκίνα να κοιτάς nhs jobs

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Ευχαριστω για τις πληροφοριες, θα τα ψαξω αυτα που μου ειπατε. Το φοβαμαι πολυ να σηκωθω και να φυγω χωρις να παω στρατο, δεν ξερω αν θα αναγκαστω καποτε να γυρισω Ελλαδα και τι προβληματα θα μου δημιουργησει αυτο.

Interested in Psych?

Fancy a holiday?

Ya might wanna give this a try!

http://psychiatrysummerschool.com/

Also see file attached (Cardiff).

Anyone has any Qs...ya know where to find me :)

P.S.1:A visit to the Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield is a must...do remember to lay down some flowers for the CASC victims...

P.S.2: Rumour has it the Daleks have taken over Cardiff...

There's more chance of the Daleks flying over Cardiff, than a non-Cardiff trainee getting into that summer school...

PS: I also recommend the visit to the DVS, a most pleasant day out...

arrow%20up.gif Hum...

Why is that?

I got this stuff emailed to me by two different sources...

http://dwconvention.com/

I do apologise, I should have added that this is merely a personal opinion and based solely on anecdotal evidence!

This evidence suggests that places tend to be offered to medical students/foundation doctors who have already made themselves known to the MRC in Cardiff and are preparing for an academic career.

Having said that nothing ventured, nothing gained. Also, the effort required to apply is minimal, as they are only requesting a CV and covering letter.

I'd love to be proved wrong...

• 4 weeks later...

Καλησπέρα σας, συμπληρώνω μια αίτηση για θέση st1 , στην καρτέλα όπου ζητάνε πληροφορίες σχετικά με evidence of competences and experience πρέπει να τους ενημερώσουμε σχετικά με το που έχουμε κάνει το FY2, το GMC μου έχει αναγνωρίσει και σε όλους φαντάζομαι το 6 έτος της ιατρικής σχολής, συνεπώς αφού η αίτηση δεν έχει καμία σχετική επιλογή τι θα πρέπει εμείς να συμπληρώσουμε ή να κάνουμε;

londondeaneryrecruitmen.png

iv. none of the above και πρέπει να τους φέρεις το χαρτί που λέει Achievement of Foundation Competencies (FACD5.1 ήταν παλιά). Υπογραφές από Επιμελητή ΕΣΥ / νοσοκομείο τους κάνουν...

Αγροτικό έκανες ή απευθείας Ιατροδικαστική;

Απευθείας ιατροδικαστή !!! Δεν έχω κλινική προϋπηρεσία, μόνο παθαν 12 μήνες και 24 ιατροδικαστική .

Να ρισκάρω και να προχωρισω την αίτηση ; Να αναφέρω την στρατιωτική μου θητεία ;

tricky.

Even if you have a consultant from Greece signing you off for the competencies I am not sure how you can present that since there is no gap in your training between med school and residency

Hello!!i was recently invited by the North Yorkshire & East Coast Foundation School for an interview for an F2 post. I think i need desperately help..does anyone work for this deanery ?or nearby ? I would really appreciate some info except for psychological support :P

@asklipous Τα λέμε λοιπόν την άλλη Παρασκευή στο Hull! Τι ώρα είσαι συ; εγώ μπαίνω 9:45

I had an interview there last year as well (F2)

1 station CV: Well, they will review your application and following that they will ask you questions tailored to that. Always there is an audit question

1 clinical scenario: Really depends on which consultant is intrviewing. Medics can go from the acute SoB to acute delirium in the middle of the night. Surgeons will most likely have to do with a post op patient (bleeding, PE, MI etc). But expect the odd Urology/Orhopedics questions from relevant surgeons. If A&E consultant, well, it can be everything!

1 management. They might check your communication with patients, might be asked about your portfolio, (I was asked how you keep your learning up to date), complaints, etc.

PS. Patient safety first.

Good luck to both of you

Τροποποιήθηκε από alexoulis

Καλημέρα. Τελείωσα το 2003, ΔΙΚΑΤΣΑ το 2006 και ειδικότητα μπήκα το 2007

then get someone from Greece to sign your FY2 competencies. If applicable and if valid of course.

Μια απλή ερώτηση, την υποχρεωτική υπηρεσία υπαίθρου πως να την γράψω στο cv ? , θέλω να στείλω αίτηση για MPhil ..

Ευχαριστώ...

hello,

I am a medical student form Greece.I am in England now for an elective and the computer that I have hear doesnot support Greek(or so I think so..)

I am about to take my degree in July.

I have contacted both GMC and UKFPO and the told me

1)I will take a full registration

2)I cant apply for the 2-year foundation programme if I have a full registration

3)I can then apply for a FY2 post straight

BUT all the fy2 job criteria that I found want the FY1 previous experience...

So, how and where can I do applications and for what position??I dont really know what to do..

thanks!!

Τροποποιήθηκε από psaromenos

Κάνε αίτηση για LAS FY1 και από κει βλέπεις. Θα μπορούσες να βάλεις καθηγητές στη σχολή να σε κάνουν signoff τα FY1 competencies (παρότι δεν τα έχεις) αλλά θα δυσκολευτείς να βρεις FY2 (και κυρίως θα δυσκολευτείς μετά).

You can also look for LAT FY1. Its one of the shittiest job in the world (all FY1s are) but the amount of experience that you will get (especially in acute settings i.e. A&E, Medical admissions units etc) will help you out. And of course set out an audit, teaching bla bla bla....

LAT FY1S are usually scarce. Last year there were 5 jobs available or so. Most stand-alone FY1s are LAS, but since you already have full GMC registration, it makes no difference application wise. You get the valuable UK experience and get enough time to set up audits courses and publications, so much needed for your CT1 applications.

I hope that helps

Also,

I didn't get shortlisted for F2 jobs located in east midlands deanery because of not having IELTS. This is what I've been told by the deanery when I complained. This might have been the case for not being shortlisted in Severn deanery as well.

So guys and gals please do not take for granted any advice that says "IELTS is not needed". It more or less depends on the deanery and on the people who actually set up the whole application process.

You can definitely get a job without IELTS, but having it will make your life much more easier.

The score to aim for is of course 7.5 in each section.

Τροποποιήθηκε από MoNkEy mAn