University Rankings

trivialx

{Except from the report that ur students can sent to their medical school, is there any other way that ur work is being evaluated? If so, how often its been achieved?}

TO NIKNIK000:

COULD YOU PLEASE REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION? I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.

THANK YOU

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

• Απαντήσεις 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Επιτέλους κάτι που μοιάζει με απάντηση,φανερώνει όμως και το πλήθος προκαταλήψεων.Για παράδειγμα το ρόλο της πολιτικής...........................................................................................................................................Αν μπορέσεις να απαντήσεις,θα σε παραδεχτώ.

Ολες αυτές οι επιτροπές εκπαιδευτικών,συμβούλων,καθηγητών,κοινωνιολόγων που συνεδριάζουν ξανά και ξανά αναμασούν τα ίδια εγκλωβισμένοι σε μια προσπάθεια δικαιολόγησης των αδικαιολόγητων και αν αναφέρω τα συμπεράσματα στα οποία έχουν καταλήξει,θα καταστούν αντικείμενο γέλωτος.

Δεν γνωρίζω εάν αυτό που έγραψα παραπάνω μοιάζει με απάντηση, πάντως αυτό που μόλις διάβασα μόνον τοποθέτηση/ερώτηση δεν είναι. :huh:

Πρόκειται για έναν ανεμοστρόβιλο απόψεων, σκέψεων, γενικοτήτων και αυθαίρετων συμπερασμάτων που μάλιστα ζητούν αντίλογο.

Τώρα μάλλον καταλαβαίνω τα λεγόμενα και την αντιμετώπιση των παλαιοτέρων του φόρουμ σε προηγούμενα ποστ.

Ειλικρινά, δεν τίθεται θέμα απαξίωσης των όσων δεν κατανοώ ή ενδεχομένως δεν γνωρίζω.

Εκτός και εάν πρόκειται για "πλάκα" :)

Εάν είναι έτσι, να την συνεχίσω απαντώντας επιλεκτικά. (γιατί και η πλάκα έχει τα όριά της B) )

φανερώνει όμως και το πλήθος προκαταλήψεων.Για παράδειγμα το ρόλο της πολιτικής.

Και όμως, η πολιτική που τελικά εφαρμόζεται (όχι απαραίτητα των βουλευτών, των κομμάτων ή της κυβέρνησης, πολιτική ασκούν και άλλοι φορείς) καθορίζει και τον τρόπο διεξαγωγής της οποιασδήποτε εξέτασης, αλλά ακόμη σημαντικότερο, τον τρόπο με τον οποίο έφτασαν οι διαγωνιζόμενοι εκεί και τι εφόδια είχαν τη δυνατότητα να αποκομίσουν ο καθένας ξεχωριστά. (σαν πας στον πηγαιμό για την Ιθάκη.......κύλησε ο τέντζερης και βρήκε το καπάκι)

Ποια είναι τα εισοδήματα των γιατρών στις ΗΠΑ(όπου υπάρχει αντικειμενική αξιολόγηση) και ποια στην Ευρώπη?(όπου δεν επάρχει αντικειμενική αξιολόγηση)?

Ποια τα μέσα εισοδήματα των αρχιτεκτόνων,μηχανικών,γιατρών,δικηγόρων στη Γερμανία(όπου δεν υπάρχει φραγμός) και πώς εξηγείτα η μετανάστευσή τους?

Αυτό είναι που πραγματικά σε απασχολεί; Εννοείς πως και αυτό είναι "παράπλευρη απώλεια" της εισβολής των μετεγγραφέντων; Έλεος......

Παρακαλώ τους παρείσακτους να εγκαταλείψουν τη χώρα πάραυτα, για να μπορεί ο συνάδελφος να τρώει με χρυσά κουτάλια!

(άσε που μετά από αυτό, τα Ελληνικά Πανεπιστήμια θα ανεβαίνουν δέκα-δέκα τα σκαλιά του ranking :blink: )

Αν μπορέσεις να απαντήσεις,θα σε παραδεχτώ.

Δεν είναι το ζητούμενο, ούτε και αυτοσκοπός.

Ολες αυτές οι επιτροπές εκπαιδευτικών,συμβούλων,καθηγητών,κοινωνιολόγων που συνεδριάζουν ξανά και ξανά αναμασούν τα ίδια εγκλωβισμένοι σε μια προσπάθεια δικαιολόγησης των αδικαιολόγητων και αν αναφέρω τα συμπεράσματα στα οποία έχουν καταλήξει,θα καταστούν αντικείμενο γέλωτος.

Τι θα έλεγες να τους.......ΑΞΙΟΛΟΓΟΥΣΑΜΕ; <_<

{Except from the report that ur students can sent to their medical school, is there any other way that ur work is being evaluated? If so, how often its been achieved?}

TO NIKNIK000:

COULD YOU PLEASE REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION? I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.

THANK YOU

I'm sorry for my English Stamatis MD. I just thought I'd give it a try. Long time since i really wrote in English. :D

I asked you, if your work as a supervisor and trainer of medical students, is somehow evaluated from their University. If it is, how it's done?

(εάν η δουλειά σου αξιολογείται κατά κάποιο τρόπο από το πανεπιστήμιο των φοιτητών. Εάν ναι, πως γίνεται αυτό και πόσο συχνά)

to niknik000

there is no formal evaluation of the teaching/training/supervision that i provide to the medical students

but consultants DO get a written A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S feedback from the students, a copy of which MUST be included in their portofolio when they are re-evaluated from the GMC

to make it clear how the THE CLINICAL TRAINING of uk medical students works i ll give you 2 examples:

1) when i am on-call (acute medical intake) 2 medical students follow me and we see the patients together

if it is not very busy the students will take the pt's history, they ll examine the pt and then i ll review the pt with them. then i ll answer any questions they may have and move to the next pt.

all the medical students will do bloods and blood gases for us and if someone is enthusiastic i ll let them do small procedures e.g pleural tap, ascitic tap

i do not choose the patients myself. if an MI comes the students will be shown who we thrombolyse, if a copd/asthma pt comes to hospital they ll see how we treat that. anyway because the medical on-calls are very busy here if the students stay with me for 4-5 hours thEy ll probably see 9-10 representative cases

2) when we have our clinics (outpatient apointments) my consultant will pick very interesting/representative cases(that the medical school has outlined) e.g. psoriasis, eczema, acne, skin cancer (bcc, scc, melanoma), actinic damage, ulceration and will see them with the students. as a result there is both clinical and theoretical teaching

after the medical students have finished their attachment e.g in dermatology they take their exam on dermatology back in their school. the interesting thing is that cardiff students for example are distributed in around 12-14 hospitals accross wales during their attachments. nevertheless all of them get more or less the same teaching/training.

medical students always REPORT things that they didnt like to their school.

if the complaints are frequent about a particular hospital/trust then the medical school takes action against this trust.

thats why medical students are respected, consultants take time out of their commitments to train them, shos and registrars HAVE TO teach them and so on..

even their accomodation is always better that the accomodation of doctors/employees (cleaner,newer etc)

I hope i answered your queries

filika stamatis

to niknik000

there is no formal evaluation of the teaching/training/supervision that i provide to the medical students

but consultants DO get a written A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S feedback from the students, a copy of which MUST be included in their portofolio when they are re-evaluated from the GMC...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

thats why medical students are respected, consultants take time out of their commitments to train them, shos and registrars HAVE TO teach them and so on..

even their accomodation is always better that the accomodation of doctors/employees (cleaner,newer etc)

I hope i answered your queries

filika stamatis

Thank u for ur reply Stamatis MD. The system looks very similar to the one that i had attended, except some small differences.

Το θέμα κλείνει γιατί έχει ξεφύγει από τον τίτλο.

Να θυμίσω ότι σχετικά με ειδικότητα στην Αγγλία, διαμάχες έσω-έξω κτλ, υπάρχουν και άλλα topics.

Ευχαριστώωω

Archived