Γραφείο Συνοικεσίων: Πείτε μας ποιόν γουστάρετε...

κι επειδη εχω καιρο να παιξω γκρικμεντς κι ειναι και υποτονικο το σαιτ λογω καλοκαιριου

ας αναψουμε λιγο τα αιματα

βρήκα γυναικες για κανταβερ και σλιπ

θα γινετε και μπατζανακηδες,η συγγενεια σας θα παψει να ειναι μονο διανοητικη,ποιος τη χαρη σας!!!

μολις τις ειδα (ετσι ζευγαρακι) με τη μια εσας σκεφτηκα :D

seekcodes2275922.jpg

πιστευω η εκ των αριστερων με τον καφε ταφτα ταιριαζει περισσοτερο στο σλιπ,φαινεται πιο παραδοσιακη,θα ταιριαξει καλυτερα στο νησι,

η αλλη με το κινεζικο ταιριαζει καλυτερα στον κανταβπου λογω αγγλιας εχει εξοικειωθει με ενα πιο πολυπολιτισμικο περιβαλλονlaugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

• Απαντήσεις 1,9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

κι επειδη εχω καιρο να παιξω γκρικμεντς κι ειναι και υποτονικο το σαιτ λογω καλοκαιριου

ας αναψουμε λιγο τα αιματα

βρήκα γυναικες για κανταβερ και σλιπ

θα γινετε και μπατζανακηδες,η συγγενεια σας θα παψει να ειναι μονο διανοητικη,ποιος τη χαρη σας!!!

μολις τις ειδα (ετσι ζευγαρακι) με τη μια εσας σκεφτηκα :D

seekcodes2275922.jpg

πιστευω η εκ των αριστερων με τον καφε ταφτα ταιριαζει περισσοτερο στο σλιπ,φαινεται πιο παραδοσιακη,θα ταιριαξει καλυτερα στο νησι,

η αλλη με το κινεζικο ταιριαζει καλυτερα στον κανταβπου λογω αγγλιας εχει εξοικειωθει με ενα πιο πολυπολιτισμικο περιβαλλονlaugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Τώρα το είδα... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Φοβερό...

Αχ να'σαι καλά... δε θυμάμαι πότε ήταν η τελευταία φορά που γέλασα τόοοοοοοσο πολύ.

Είσαι απίστευτη.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jINhVRJYRKE/TGvr8hc8x_I/AAAAAAAAAio/1oEmYqMZOXw/s1600/03021122510_lee_mead_01_400.jpg

Lee Mead (sat across him on the tube the other day, gorgeous even in RL!)

Interesting how the men in this forum appreciate names–less scantily clad nymphs whilst the women seem to favour men who’ve grabbed their attention through their presence in the media.

Interesting how the men in this forum appreciate names–less scantily clad nymphs whilst the women seem to favour men who’ve grabbed their attention through their presence in the media.

Καλή μου αυτή emarup emarup είναι η Μόνικα και μόνο names–less δεν είναι!!!

Και για να σου απαντήσω στην απορία σου, στις γυναίκες αρέσει η περιπέτεια και το παραμύθι γιαυτό και φαντάζονται τον εαυτό τους ως ηρωίδες-συμπρωταγωνίστριες στο πλευρό ηθοποιών, σε κοσμοπολίτικές ανατρεπτικές σαπουνόπερες τηλεόρασης και κινηματογράφου, ενώ τα αγοράκια προσπαθούν να φαντάζονται ευαισθησίες, τρυφερότητες και εξυπνάδα σε καλλίγραμμα λαχταριστά κορμιά!! :):rolleyes:

:rolleyes: #1862 is Monika?! Wholda thought…You’ll excuse me if I am more accustomed to mug shots than pictures of her arse.

ενώ τα αγοράκια προσπαθούν να φαντάζονται ευαισθησίες, τρυφερότητες και εξυπνάδα σε καλλίγραμμα λαχταριστά κορμιά!!

Interesting…I used to think the whole thing was a 5-10 minute business conducted in private. Never realised how much you guys invest in these moments… emblush

:rolleyes: #1861 is Monica!!! Τι να πω??? It's a divine arse...Σου μιλάει με τα μάτια και έχει τόσα να σου πει!! :):rolleyes:emphoto

Interesting…I used to think the whole thing was a 5-10 minute business conducted in private. Never realised how much you guys invest in these moments… emblush

We don't only invest, but we deposit a lot my dear...It's so tough to be a man in these days, no wonder our right hand hurts emharpemerws1 ... :):P

:rolleyes: #1861 is Monica!!! Τι να πω??? It's a divine arse...Σου μιλάει με τα μάτια και έχει τόσα να σου πει!! :):rolleyes:emphoto

We don't only invest, but we deposit a lot my dear...It's so tough to be a man in these days, no wonder our right hand hurts emharpemerws1 ... :):P

Hahaha!

My 2 cents of wild, natural beauty.

barrefaelinudeesquire03.jpg

0429_bar_refaeli_hur-1.jpg

bar-refaeli-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-1.jpg

Σου μιλάει...

Hum…tis true that some men enjoy it more when a woman is a bit…vocal…

but we deposit a lot my dear...our right hand hurts

More like shooting into the void/tissue/appropriate disposable container innit?Perhaps you should consider giving your hands a rest and 'investing' some time in finding a suitable mate who would welcome an actual ‘deposit' <_<

Hum…tis true that some men enjoy it more when a woman is a bit…vocal…

Wrong again my dear!! It's the way that it stares you and the challenge that says "grab me, fill me and tame me if you can". emwhistling emwhistling emwhistling

More like shooting into the void/tissue/appropriate disposable container innit?Perhaps you should consider giving your hands a rest and 'investing' some time in finding a suitable mate who would welcome an actual ‘deposit' <_<

Not shooting in the tissue, but shooting in the stars, my dear!! After all remember that the sky is the limit... emshowoff emshowoff

Αν και πιστεύω πως μάλλον παρεξήγησες τα φτωχά αγγλικά μου και έδωσες μία πικάντικη εξήγηση στις αθώες σκέψεις μου.

Παρόλα αυτά δεν ξέρω γιατί, χτύπησες μια ευαίσθητη νότα με τα λεγόμενα σου και θα με κάνεις να πάω να ζητήσω ζάχαρη και μπούκοβο από τη 18χρονη γειτόνισσα. Άλλη μια επιτυχυμένη θεραπεία για το portfolio σου αγαπητή ψυχιατρίνα!! emicecream emicecream emwhistling

I am truly sorry if I have inadvertently conjured up images in your mind that have driven you to seek the company of the girl next door. I was actually advocating restraint, I must have phrased it all wrong. How very wicked of me!

"grab me, fill me and tame me if you can"

I do sincerely hope that the young woman will be accommodating. I was recently reliably informed that the scenario you describe is a common female fantasy.

Now that you’ve raised your...expectations it would be a real shame for you to be left there, standing..lil boy blue.

As you’re aiming for the stars make sure your aim is true!( and you position yourself appropriately)for it would be unfortunate if you were to blind the poor lass...

Rest assured I have not unwittingly misunderstood you. Your English is good enough for you speak the language of luv emrose .

Άλλη μια επιτυχυμένη θεραπεία για το portfolio σου αγαπητή ψυχιατρίνα!!

I am glad if I have added a bit ofspice to this gloomy Friday evening. Always happy to bring... satisfaction to the fans. emcolgate

ph_or_47481_8a7a622.jpg

emarup emarup

Ήταν με την φίλη της... δεν είχε ζάχαρη & το μπούκοβο νόμιζε πως ήταν αιθέριο έλαιο για μαζάζ... Δεν με χάλασε καθόλου...

View PostNomad, on 24 September 2010 - 05:06 PM, said:

Άλλη μια επιτυχυμένη θεραπεία για το portfolio σου αγαπητή ψυχιατρίνα!!

I am glad if I have added a bit ofspice to this gloomy Friday evening. Always happy to bring... satisfaction (or better satisfucktion) to the fans. emcolgate

Πρέπει να μάθεις τη σημασιολογική ανάδρομη-υποβόσκουσα έννοια των λέξεων. Τι σκατά Kaplan διαβάζεις!?! :rolleyes::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CqVYPVCR9M

Surely you don't need me to spell things out for you? :rolleyes:

I happen to blame Kaplan (or rather the Oxford Textbook of Psych :P) for my current state of mind (in the gutter).I spent an interesting session enquiring about the sexual side effects of antidepressants and was rewarded with a comically innocent view of the one eyed monster for my efforts.

Archived