Εξετάσεις ειδικότητας στην Κύπρο

Καλησπέρα!! Έχει κανείς θέματα για της εξετάσεις εισαγωγής για ειδικότητα στην Κύπρο; Γενικά υπάρχει κάποιος που έχει δώσει αυτές τις εξετάσεις και θα μπορούσε να μας πει την εμπειρία του;;

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

• 1 year later...

I will try to write in English because there might be students like me who study in Cyprus and are interested in knowing about the ENTRANCE MEDICAL RESIDENCY EXAM.

The exams usually happen in November, and registration typically opens on the 15th of August. You can register for either Surgery or Internal Medicine.

The surgery exam was really tough last year. Each question was an entire A4 page, and the MCQ answers were very long as well, making the time insufficient.

There were a lot of questions regarding anesthesia and trauma, electrolyte imbalances, and diabetic foot.

Some questions regarding anatomy were straightforward; however, there were many details about the nerves.

Fluid management was a significant part of the exam.

If you studied in a private school where the language of instruction was English, you will need a lot of practice. However, if you studied in a public school in Greece or Cyprus, you will be fine, especially if you studied in Greece. The questions are from different professors in Greece, so you will have an advantage due to familiarity.

I HOPE OTHERS SHARE THIER OPINION BECAUSE THERE IS NO INFO OUT THERE. 

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους