PhD in cancer research, Lund University

konpol

Hi everyone, I attach an email that I received from a friend who coordinates PhD programmes in Lund University, Sweden. As far as young doctors are concerned, the programme gives you the opportunity to start with PhD studies (100% of your time) but there will also be possibilities for starting residency after a couple of years.

Hi Kostas,

I hope everything is fine with you.

I wonder if you have any possibility to spread the information of the Canfaster program to medical students in Greece?

We have also made a video about the program. It can be found at:

https://youtu.be/nqpVY_tWfgE

Best regards

Maria

I have attached a text about the program that can be used.

CanFaster is a four-year doctoral program based on mobility funded by H202-MSCA-COFUND-2016. The focus is within cancer and entrepreneurship, with secondments in non-academic sectors such as industry or clinic. The goal is to faster forward the discoveries in cancer research, to speed up the time from discovery to clinical practice.

The candidates will undertake an ambitious and comprehensive training programme, that includes courses in entrepreneurship, innovation processes, as well as education in clinical aspects of cancer and attend seminar series at a business incubator. Team activities will ensure the development of a network that last beyond the programme, and that help to boost the future career. The program is administrated by CREATE Health, and the research will be conducted at Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medical Science, as well as Social Sciences at Lund University in Sweden. 

There will be one call, for 16 PhD candidates, scheduled as follows: The deadline for the submission of applications is 17th November 2017.

We would be grateful if you could distribute the attached flyer within student mailing lists and print for showing where ever you find suitable. The program is cofounded by EU but opened for all nationalities.

Thank you in advance!

Please Visit www.canfaster.se for more information and for questions don’t hesitate to email at canfaster@immun.lth.se

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Archived