need room

Bernhard

Hi,

I am a medical student from Germany and will be doing a internship at the University Hospital of Iraklio for 8 weeks.

I will start at 23.05.2010 and am looking for a cheap room. I would really like to live in a shared flat or a student dorm.

It would be great if someone could help me!

Thanks

Greetings Bernhard

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Hi,

I am a medical student from Germany and will be doing a internship at the University Hospital of Iraklio for 8 weeks.

I will start at 23.05.2010 and am looking for a cheap room. I would really like to live in a shared flat or a student dorm.

It would be great if someone could help me!

Thanks

Greetings Bernhard

Hello there!

Have you communicated with the Erasmus Student Officer?

If not,you are more than welcome to do so,at intreloff@med.uoc.gr.

:)

Hi, thanks for the fast answer!

I am not coming through the ERASMUS exchange program as my University is not a partner of yours. I just organized it on my own.

So i have also to find a room on my own. I also would prefer to live together with greek students than live in a hotel room.

I would be happy for any help or tips.

Hi, thanks for the fast answer!

I am not coming through the ERASMUS exchange program as my University is not a partner of yours. I just organized it on my own.

So i have also to find a room on my own. I also would prefer to live together with greek students than live in a hotel room.

I would be happy for any help or tips.

It doesn't matter that you r not ERASMUS.The international students office can arrange you a hotel room at first,and after coming here you will find many opportunities to rent a place with other guys.If you want feel free to join our group in facebook(Internatinal students' office,faculty of medicine,university of Crete),to ger connected with other students and with the office.

For any further information don't hesitate to ask.

Archived