Πέθανε ο Michael Jackson;

anastasiostheodoridis

Οσό για τα βραβεια μουσικής και τα βραβεια για τα video.....είναι πάρα μα παρα πολλά για να χωρέσουν σε τρεις σελίδες και βαλε!!

Τα "βραβεία" του στην παιδοφιλία δεν αναφέρεις dikaios, και μ' ανησυχείς ... :P

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Οσό για τα βραβεια μουσικής και τα βραβεια για τα video.....είναι πάρα μα παρα πολλά για να χωρέσουν σε τρεις σελίδες και βαλε!!

Τα "βραβεία" του στην παιδοφιλία δεν αναφέρεις dikaios, και μ' ανησυχείς ... :P

emrespect emrespect

αυστηρός είσαι μωρέ. Ο άνθρωπος κόλλαγε ένσημα σε παιδάκια για να βγει γρηγορότερα στη σύνταξη...αμεσως να τον κατηγορήσεις...

His fanbase remained huge despite the lack of releases and well-documented controversy - in 2005 he was found not guilty of all charges in a child sexual abuse trial.

Την άλλη φορά διάβασε πιο προσεκτικά τα ποστς μου, πριν πετάξεις τη βλακεία σου!!

Οσό για τα respect και τα ένσημα.....μόνο γελοιο μπορώ να σε χαρακτηρίσω!!

Καλά που υπνοβατεις γιατί με τοσες μαλακιες....απας και ξυπνησεις σε χασαμε!!

Θα παρακαλούσα να μην πεταμε οποιαδήποτε εξυπνάδα όπως πεθανε κανοντας σολαριουμ ή θα κανει moonwalking στον Αγιο Πέτρο!!

Εαν δεν σας αρεσει καλως να μην σας αρεσει!!

Σεβαστειτε τουλαχιστον το νεκρο!!

Ουτε ιερο ουτε όσιο δεν εχετε πια???

Ντροπη και αισχος!!

ηρέμησε ρε...δεν τον είπαμε και παιδεραστή... :)

Ξεστραβώσου

Θεός σχωρέστον, αλλά δε θα τρελαθούμε κιόλας.

Αυτές τις υστερίες δεν μπορώ και τους μεταθανάτιους διθυράμβους για 'είδωλα', των οποίων η τοξικολογική είναι εκτενέστερη από τον επικήδειό τους! :anavwfwties:

Και ναι, dikaios, δεν έχουμε ούτε ιερό ούτε όσιο! Πες μας τώρα ότι ο κόσμος φαίνεται φτωχότερος, επειδή αποσυντέθηκε... χμμ, πέθανε ο Jackson! :bloodomen:

Θεός σχωρέστον, αλλά δε θα τρελαθούμε κιόλας.

Αυτές τις υστερίες δεν μπορώ και τους μεταθανάτιους διθυράμβους για 'είδωλα', των οποίων η τοξικολογική είναι εκτενέστερη από τον επικήδειό τους! :anavwfwties:

Και ναι, dikaios, δεν έχουμε ούτε ιερό ούτε όσιο! Πες μας τώρα ότι ο κόσμος φαίνεται φτωχότερος, επειδή αποσυντέθηκε... χμμ, πέθανε ο Jackson! :bloodomen:

Τέτοιες γυναίκες δικαιολογούν μερικούς άντρες που δηλώνουν ερωτευμένοι...

loser XXL emiloveyou

• 2 weeks later...

ΕΕ θα το πω λοιπόν!!

Ναι ο κοσμος φαινεται φτωχότερος ειδικά η μουσική!!

Πως να το κανουμε!! Εδω επεσε ολοκληρο το google, το youtube τα ειχε παιξει κανονικά, το amazon εκανε τρελες πωλήσεις με τα cds του M.J!!

Πως να το κάνουμε!! Εκατομμυρια ανθρωπποι υποστηριξαν πως εφυγε "μια ολοκληρη 20ετια μουσικης" με το θανατο του M.J.

Δες και κανα live του μπας και μπεις στο κλιμα των ημερών!!

Τωρα τον εφαγαν τα λαμογια και η επιμονη του να γινει ασπρος!!

Ειχε και μια σκατα παιδικη ζωη με το μαλακα το πατερα του να τον χτυπα.....εεεεε δεν ηθελε και πολυ να στραβωσει το πραγμα!!

Τωρα τι μου λες εσυ και τι λεει και ο ανοιχτοματης δεν με ενδιαφερουν!!

ΜΙΑ ΖΩΗ M.J.

Αφελής ερώτηση 2: Όταν ο μακαρίτης έγινε "λευκός" (δηλαδή μετά από 4562 επεμβάσεις) η Ku Klux Klan τον έκανε μέλος της;

(μουαχαχαχαχαχαχ και πάλι)

Και πηδωντας τις ερωτησεις του Kost συνεχιζω λεγοντας πως δεν πεθανε η κουλα , η σουλα, η τουλα και το κακο συναπαντημα!!

Δεν πεθανε η τριτη εξαδελφη του μπατσανακη του Ψινακη που βγηκε πρωτη σε καποιο τηλεπαιχνιδι με τα "προσοντα" της!!

Δεν πεθανε η κακοφωνιξ Πεζαντακου που οι ερμηνιες της και η δυνατοτητες στο τραγουδι φερνουν στα ορια του το συστημα του ΕΣΥ απο τους πεζαντοπληκτους!

Δεν πεθανε αυτη που παλιοτερα εσερνε το καραβι...τωρα ποιος ξερει μπορει να σερνει και το Τιτανικο!!

Θελω να πιστευω οτι με πιανεις!!

Μια ζωη M.J.

Πως να το κανουμε!! Εδω επεσε ολοκληρο το google, το youtube τα ειχε παιξει κανονικά, το amazon εκανε τρελες πωλήσεις με τα cds του M.J!!

Πως να το κάνουμε!! Εκατομμυρια ανθρωπποι υποστηριξαν πως εφυγε "μια ολοκληρη 20ετια μουσικης" με το θανατο του M.J.

Δες και κανα live του μπας και μπεις στο κλιμα των ημερών!!

ΜΙΑ ΖΩΗ M.J.

Λες γι' αυτό να έπεσε και το greekmeds; :huh:

Και σιγά μην έφυγε 'μια ολόκληρη 20ετία μουσικής'! Αν είχε συμβεί κάτι τέτοιο, εγώ θα έπρεπε να ήμουν ανήλικη ;)

Μια φορα ειπα να δω σταρ και μας εχει σπασει τα νευρα!!

Αντε 40 κυματα εχουν περασει μεχρι να μεταδωσουν την τελετη!!

Αντε να δουνε κανα χαιρι αυτοι!!

Μας εσκασαν....οι αχρηστοι!!

20000 ΘΕΑΤΕς ΜΕΣΑ.......1000000 ΕΞΩ!!

ΡΕ ΔΕ ΠΑΜΕ ΚΑΛΑ....ΣΑΛΕΨΑΜΕ ΜΟΥ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ!!

ΜΙΑ ΖΩΗ M.J.!!

Εσυ η αποπανω..... που το πας που το φερνεις για την ηλικια σου μιλας!!

Καλα ολοι παιδια ειμαστε!!

Εγω παντως ακομα στρουμφακια βλεπω φανατικα!!

In quotes: Jackson memorial

Family members, friends and fellow stars have been paying tribute to Michael Jackson at a memorial service in Los Angeles. Here is a selection of quotes from the event.

PARIS JACKSON, 11, DAUGHTER

"I just wanted to say, ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him so much."

JERMAINE JACKSON, BROTHER

"I'm lost for words. I was his voice and his backbone. I had his back and so did the family. We thank you. That's all I can say, we thank you very much."

MARLON JACKSON, BROTHER

"I will treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, laughing. I remember when we used to come home from school and grab a quick bite to eat and try to watch The Three Stooges - as much of it as possible before mother would come in and say it's time to go to the recording studio.

"I also remember a time when I went into the record store. There was this man purchasing a lot of CDs. He was an older gentleman, he had a short afro, bucked, crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled.

"I walked up behind him and said 'Michael, what are you doing in this store?' I told him 'Michael, you're my brother, I can spot you anywhere regardless of your make-up.'"

BROOKE SHIELDS

Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun

"Michael was one of a kind. Whenever we were out together and there would be a picture taken, there would be caption of some kind, and the caption usually said something like, 'an odd couple' or 'an unlikely pair.'

"But to us it was the most natural and easiest of friendships. I was 13 when we met, and from that day on our friendship grew. Michael always knew he could count on me to support him or be his date.

"We had a bond. Maybe it was because we both understood what it was like to be in the spotlight from a very, very young age. Both of us needed to be adults very early, but when we were together, we were two little kids having fun."

REV AL SHARPTON

I want his three children to know, there wasn't nothing strange about your daddy

"I first met Michael around 1970. From that day as a cute kid to this moment, he never gave up dreaming. It was that dream that changed culture all over the world.

"When Michael started, it was a different world. But because Michael kept going, because he didn't accept limitations, because he refused to let people decide his boundaries, he opened up the whole world.

"He put on one glove, pulled his pants up and broke down the colour curtain. When now our videos are shown and magazines put us on the cover, it was Michael Jackson that brought blacks and whites and Asians and Latinos together. Michael made us love each other.

"I want his three children to know, there wasn't nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with. He dealt with it anyway. He dealt with it for us."

STEVIE WONDER

"This is a moment that I wish that I didn't live to see come.

"But as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good and I do know that as much as we may feel - and we do - that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more."

BERRY GORDY, MOTOWN FOUNDER

"Michael Jackson went into orbit and never came down. Though it ended way too soon, Michael's life was beautiful.

"Sure there was some sad times and maybe some questionable decisions on his part, but Michael Jackson accomplished everything he dreamed of."

QUEEN LATIFAH

"I'm here representing millions of fans around the world who grew up listening to Michael, being inspired and loving Michael from a distance. Somehow when Michael Jackson sang and when he danced... we felt he was right there. He made you believe in yourself."

DIANA ROSS

"I'm trying to find closure, I want you to know that even though I am not there at the Staples Center I am there in my heart. I've decided to pause and be silent. This feels right for me.

"Michael was a personal love of mine, a treasured part of my world, part of the fabric of my life in a way that I can't seem to find words to express."

MAGIC JOHNSON

"I want to thank Michael for opening up so many doors for African Americans to be on daytime shows, late night shows. He allowed Kobe [bryant] and I to have our jerseys in people's homes across the world, because he was already there."

SMOKEY ROBINSON

"You don't think you'll live to see them gone... He is going to live forever and ever and ever and ever."

PASTOR LUCIOUS SMITH

"To millions around the world Michael Jackson was an idol, a hero, even a king. But first and foremost this man before us today was our brother, our son, our father and our friend. Michael Jackson was, and always shall be, a beloved part of the Jackson family and the family of man."

BBC NEWS

Michael Jackson Memorial Highlights at Staple Center - 07-07-09

Μεγαλωσα ακουγοντας τον. Ηταν η εφηβεια μου. Ακομη και τωρα οταν ακουω Το beat it νιωθω το αιμα μου να κυκλοφορει πιο γρηγορα.

Ενας πολυ μεγαλος καλλιτεχνης, που αποδειχτηκε ενας πολυ δυστυχισμενος ανθρωπος.

Οι κατηγοριες για παιδεραστια κατεστρεψαν τη φημη του- παρεμπιπτοντως τιποτε δεν αποδειχτηκε ποτε και το δικαστηριο τον αθωωσε.

Για πολλους απο μας ηταν το τελος μιας εποχης, της πιο ξενοιαστης.

Αντιο

June 26, 2009 3:15 PM PDT

Google thought Michael Jackson traffic was attack

by Tom Krazit

michael-jackson-searches.png

Searches for Michael Jackson surged a little before 3 p.m. PDT Thursday.

(Credit: Google)

Google has confirmed that the surge of Michael Jackson-related searches on Google News Thursday was first interpreted as an attack on its service.

Google News was inaccessible for some people Thursday afternoon right as rumors of Jackson's death began to circulate, replaced by an error message reading "We're sorry, but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."

Of course, those queries were quite legitimate, as millions around the world searched for accurate information regarding Jackson following reports that he had suffered cardiac arrest. The spike in queries began at about 2:45 p.m. PDT Thursday, and Google thought the traffic was an attack for about 25 minutes before realizing what was going on.

Google also noted that it saw a huge spike in mobile searches. Yahoo's data backed up Google's; it set a record for unique visitors in a single day with 16.4 million visitors, and its lead story on Jackson's death was the most highly-visited story in its history.

cnet news

• 1 month later...
post-752-125089872989_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived