Murphy's law

Wicked Witch

After years of trying I've managed to find an SHO post in the UK. emgoal

Alas as cruel fate would have it, my turn has just come up in Greece.

6 months in the UK, with the hope of continuing here vs. 6 months in Greece followed by 3 years or 'downtime' until the next hospital appointment.

I’ve waited for 2.5 years for this post in Greece!

I’ve been naive enough to give that hospital 'certificate of completion' to the nomarxia, so they WILL call me!

There must be some way to delay the Greek post until I’m sure of my footing in the UK, in which case I can withdraw the application altogether.

Does anyone know how?!?!

(I've tried to get the Greek fonts to work on this computer, but I’m no computer expert, so please dont be nasty)

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Κοίτα, από όσο ξέρω μόνο με μαϊμουδιά (monkey business for our mates in the UK) μπορείς να κάνεις κάτι τέτοιο. Δηλ. πρωτοβάθμια επιτροπή Νομαρχίας -> Ασθένεια που δεν σου επιτρέπει να ξεκινήσεις για ένα χρονικό διάστημα -> Βγαίνεις από τη λίστα -> Ξαναμπαίνεις όταν τελειώσει το ανωτέρω χρονικό διάστημα -> Παίρνεις την επόμενη διαθέσιμη θέση.

Αν κάποιος ξέρει κάτι διαφορετικό, ας το πει. Έχω την εντύπωση ότι μόνο λόγω στρατού και ασθενείας μπορεί να γίνει κάτι τέτοιο.

Για ψυχιατρικη θα ελεγα οτι εχεις πολλες ελπιδες να βρεις θεση απο Αυγουστο στη Μεγ. Βρετανια γιατι οι περισσοτεροι SHO ειναι απο χωρες εκτος ευρωπαικης ενωσης και θα δωθει προτεραιοτητα σε SHO απο χωρες της Ευρωπαικης Ενωσης συμφωνα με τον καινουριο νομο.

Για ψυχιατρικη θα ελεγα οτι εχεις πολλες ελπιδες να βρεις θεση απο Αυγουστο στη Μεγ. Βρετανια γιατι οι περισσοτεροι SHO ειναι απο χωρες εκτος ευρωπαικης ενωσης και θα δωθει προτεραιοτητα σε SHO απο χωρες της Ευρωπαικης Ενωσης συμφωνα με τον καινουριο νομο.

You guessed right psychiatry it is :D

There is not going to be any more SHO posts after August 2007.

There will be ST1, ST2etc.

No one knows any details, no one can guarantee anything.

I’ve made it this far…hopefully I’ll go even further.

But the fear of something going horribly wrong and being stuck with nothing makes me go weak at the knees!

Thanks for the info guys :)

Archived