GP στην Αγγλία

drummer

Ένα πράγμα θα σου πω (δύο βασικά)

GP στην Αυστραλία. Πάρε την οικογένεια μαζί από την αρχή και τραβάτε. Απ'ότι κατάλαβα υπάρχει σχετική έλλειψη, ειδικά προς Queensland μεριά. Ε και με τα χρόνια θα μπορέσετε να πάτε και κάπου καλύτερα.

διαφορετικά Σουηδία...

Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

Απλά, λιτά κι απέρριτα! :D

Η διαδικασία για Αγγλία, είναι σχετικά απλή.Με Αυστραλία, Σουηδία τι γίνεται;Αναγνωρίζουν τους τίτλους ειδικότητας από Ελλάδα;Με γνώση αγγλικών μόνο, ξεκινάς στη Σουηδία;

Castles in the sky...

Pipe dreams!

This is a guy, prolly late 30s -early 40s, with a wife and 2 kids!

Sweden is great( I luv IKEA) but is the whole family gonna learn Swedish? Sweeden is for the young!

Are they all gonna hop on a plane and move half the world away, deprive their parents of even the odd holiday with the grand kids? Throw some shrimps on the barbie, watch Neighbours on TV?

http://www.doctorconnect.gov.au/internet/otd/publishing.nsf/Content/home

Common sense appears to be in short supply in here..!

The UK is this mans only realistic option, otherwise the effort required for him to succeed will far outweigh the benefit.

Drummer θα σου πω κάτι που αρκετοί που με γνωρίζουν σ'αυτό το φόρουμ καταλαβαίνουν ότι επαναλαμβάνομαι, με θεωρούν ρομαντική και an eternal optimist...

Κάνε αυτό που αγαπάς and you can't go wrong. Θα ρισκάρεις αλλά θα ρισκάρεις για κάτι που για εσένα αξίζει. Follow your heart or even follow your dreams όπως με είχε διορθώσει κάποιος σ'ενα αλλο τοπικ. Δυσκολίες θα βρεθουν no matter what. Το θέμα είναι κατα πόσο είσαι έτοιμος εσύ να τις αντιμετωπίσεις.

Την Κυριακή στην Καθημερινή είχε ένα άρθρο "Μαθήματα ζωής" όπου είχαν παραθέσει μια ομιλία του Στηβ Jobs - εκφράζει απόλυτα τη στάση μου στη ζωή και γι'αυτό σου παραθέτω το λινκ από το google που προσπάθησα να τη βρω ηλεκτρονικά.

Enjoy: http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Ένα απόσπασμα:

"I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle."

Best of luck.

emanakatevomai

Ergo: Those who fail…its coz they quit too soon. Weak willed cowards (!).

Optimism is a beneficial neurosis…it helps to deaden the pain, and ease the acceptance of our inevitable demise.

The die has been cast, winning is not only depended on your luck , but also your ability to assess the situation and bet accordingly.On occasion, a wise person will have to fold and cut their loses.

Archived