Sign in to follow this  
civilservant

Civilservant's topic

To: United Nations,I.C.C.,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic” (NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.],EURATOM,NEA/OECD,Others

c.c. Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών, Royal Netherlands Embassy & Canadian Embassy , in Greece

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear FISSION(Applied +Theoretically),e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,

tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Monday-25-November-2019

Your references are the following:

[1] The book(s) entitled “SEVERE ACCIDENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS : Proceedings of a Symposium,Sorrento 21-25 March 1998,jointly organized by I.”A”.E.A. & NEA/OECD”Two Volumes.

[2] My Petition to the European Parliament “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” with registration no 0353/2019.

[3] Additional relevant communications of this author.

By consideration of the indexes of book(s) in above reference [1] and with extremely fast study of its(their) contents , we perceive and we very well understand the VERY VITAL Importance of this book(s) to the PREVENTION!!! of Nuclear Accidents and Nuclear Catastrophes...

This book(s)[1] MUST exist in multiple copies in ANY Nuclear Power Plant and in ANY Organization & person related directly or/and indirectly(including of course Universities & Research Centers) with the NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY in the planet Earth ,and the price for both volumes of this book(s) in good printing must not be higher to 30 Euro ,so to be available to anyone can help in the PREVENTION of Nuclear Accidents & Nuclear Catastrophes...

The book(s) [1] of 1998 are MUCH MORE useful than the...modern books and I.”A”.E.A. publications that they teach the new generation of nuclear engineers with very impressive...colors & pictures,e.t.c. , viz “image” education ,and they cover usually only part of their title theme . It is the understanding of this author that the book(s) [1] ,as whole volume I & II , they do not have alternative publication in existence on its Theme to provide all together their VERY CRITICAL information , which can be used (of course with additional different information) for SERIOUS PREVENTION OF NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS & NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES...

Simply said , no one to be promoted in senior supervisory/management/director/ president position in Nuclear Power Plant or/and related to it Organization , if he/she do not have & studied & further thinking of this book(s) [1] …

Now considering our reference [2] make a practical test related to [2] , by checking WHO and in WHAT JOB in NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS & I.”A”.E.A. & EURATOM & NEA/OECD have the book(s)[1] and having studied it(them) & reasoning on it(them) ,and as a second very obvious test check IF ANY of General Directors of International “Atomic” Energy Agency[I.”A”.E.A.] have this book(s)[1] in his/her library and if he has...studied the book(s) and UNDERSTAND it(them) and has the book(s)[1] influenced his decision(s) and then very obviously ,for one more time,you will understand the title of [2],E.T.C.,...S.O.S...S.O.S...S.O.S...

Μοιράσου αυτή τη δημοσίευση

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση
Μοιράσου σε άλλους δικτυακούς τόπους

THE EUROPEAN CORE IDENTITY IS THE GREEK+ROMAN+CHRISTIANITY CIVILIZATION

A Petition to the European Parliament

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Christian (Orthodox),Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-1-December-2019

In the new European Commission of 2019-2024 a Commissioner was named for “The European way of life...”, unfortunately I did not find anywhere officially defined the term “The European way of life” , therefore I think must be defined from the history of core identity of Europe as the influences, in all part of life,intellectuality,fine arts & environment(f.e. architecture,e.t.c.) of the Greek + Roman + Christianity Civilization...

It is obvious, to any one with independent!!! thinking,that those (Jews and their “soldiers” ,understanding or not understanding that they are Jews' “soldiers”) who control the European Economy(Banks,e.t.c.) & major Mass Media Communications standardization & Secret Societies & Mind Control tools for controlling the Politicians & Population ,they try to annihilate the Core Identity of Europe and the Backbone of European Nation(s) the Nation+Family+Christianity ,in order to achieve a homogenized,hopeless & terrorized ,not intellectual thinking mass in Europe ,so the Europeans to be very easily telecontrolled by those above the Politicians , who mentioned previously(Elite Jews,e.t.c.)...

The Christianity, by its definition, is the Religion of Love , therefore by destroying the Christianity and the Family make the European population very highly mental & somatic ill and so not able to resist the Satanic(kabbalah) Dictatorship imposed to the European citizens...

If we want real good quality of life in Europe , this predominantly is promoted by promoting LOVE (Christianity+Happy Family) in Europe and very much less by the economy ,and history has proved this statement in Europe...Also in our current times many are the examples of Billionaires f.e. living in New York,U.S.A. who suffer of very serious psychiatric diseases and in contrast of poor Lovely Families that are very happy f.e. living in small villages...

In this author human and scientific understanding the theme of my petition to the European Parliament is of Very First Priority for its further objective study and in urgently implementing measures for efficiently and effectively very strong promoting the European Core Identity and its backbone the European Happy natural Family+Christianity+Nation(s) traditions & civilization(s)...and Freeing!!! Europe from its Satanic(kabbalah,talmud) Destructive Dictatorship...

S.N. This is a scientific research article , searching for the Real TRUE behind “key” events,E.T.C.

and relevant are this author relevant communications with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Greece, the Prosecution of the Supreme Criminal Court in Greece,the relevant Petitions of this author to the European Parliament(Not-registered,registered,not-approved,approved),E.T.C.

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση
-------- Αρχικό μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: VERY VITAL & VERY URGENT PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT CONCERNING THE WHOLE EUROPE & HUMANITY & THEIR ECOSYSTEMS,E.T.C. ARE...CONTINUOUSLY REJECTED!!!...PLEASE EFFICIENTLY & EFFECTIVELY HELP...
Ημερομηνία: 2019-12-15 23:38
Αποστολέας: sifiskon@otenet.gr
Παραλήπτης: OTP.InformationDesk@icc-cpi.int, info@enaade.gr, endikeis@otenet.gr, eisag@otenet.gr, nis@nis.gr, atanavyssou@hellenicpolice.gr, taanavyssou@astynomia.gr, ath@minbuza.nl, athns@international.gc.ca, antonio.tajani@europarl.europa.eu, ECJ.Registry@curia.europa.eu, sifiskon@otenet.gr, ccje@coe.int, ccpe@coe.int, ccbe@ccbe.eu, info@eeae.gr, Esa-AAE@ec.europa.eu, ener-directorate-d@ec.europa.eu, ener-directorate-e@ec.europa.eu, Jrc-Info@ec.europa.eu, Official Mail - IAEA Mail address <Official.Mail@iaea.org>, InfoDesk@ohchr.org, iaeany@un.org, UNOG - IAEA Contact Geneva <iaeage@unog.ch>, sci_info@ictp.it, Marine Environment Laboratory <Marine-Environment-Laboratory@iaea.org>, info@euronuclear.org, nea@oecd-nea.org, gram@areiospagos.gr, president@areiospagos.gr, info@europol.europa.eu, Info <info@eurojust.europa.eu>, i247@interpol.int, peti-secretariat@europarl.europa.eu, charles.michel@premier.fed.be, president@europarl.europa.eu, Bjoern.SEIBERT@ec.europa.eu, Marilena.ZAMMIT@ec.europa.eu, alisa.james@ec.europa.eu, Luis.Romero-Requena@ec.europa.eu, Chrystalla.papalouca@ec.europa.eu, klaus.welle@ep.europa.eu
Κοινοποίηση: xrushaugh@gmail.com, editors@avgi.gr, tovima@dolnet.gr, editor@ethnos.gr, dimokratia@dimokratianews.gr, news@elora.gr, estianews@otenet.gr, contact@efsyn.gr, info@kathimerini.gr, info@kontranews.gr, mailbox@rizospastis.gr, info@tanea.gr, info@topontiki.gr, stoxos@gmail.com, protothema@protothema.gr, news@realnews.gr, espresso@espressonews.gr, patris@patris.gr, makeleio.xios@gmail.com, info@defencenet.gr, portal@epikaira.gr, press@poesy.gr, info@ert.gr, info@maketv.gr, info@epsilontv.gr, info@star.gr, artdeltio@gmail.com, reporters@skai.gr, pr@alphatv.gr, rik@cybc.com.cy, ifj@ifj.org, phileruth@ifj.org, younesmja@gmail.com, sabina@infa.in, dju@verdi.de, jim.boumelha@ifj.org, nasserafp@yahoo.com, iraqi1ju@yahoo.com, paudije@periodistas-es.org, nejibghouri@gmail.com, michaelyu67@hotmail.com, synpics@yahoo.fr, adrihurtado@gmail.com, stu.laidlaw@gmail.com, zuliana2@hotmail.com, r.lorusso@fnsi.it, sindicatodeperiodistaspanama@gmail.com, paul.murphy@meaa.org, kansliet@sjf.se, faruk129@gmail.com, dominique.pradalie@francetv.fr, shafir@ruj.ru, tim.shafir@gmail.com, anthony.bellanger@ifj.org, presidente.fepalc@gmail.com, sinoh@hnd.hr, Mypsilon@web.de, abnajjarbzu@gmail.com, olivier@dalage.fr, christopher.warren@alliance.org.au, internacional@fape.es, sabina@infapublications.com, franco.siddi@fnsi.it, b@bluz.co, nowherecbs@gmail.com, efj@ifj.org, haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk, info@dw.com, europe@tv5monde.org, secretariat@europeanjournalists.org

To: The Presidents of {European Council+European Parliament+European Commission} AND
       The Secretary General of European Parliament, Director General of Legal Service of E.U.
c.c. The Secretary of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament for ALL MEPs in the whole
       European Parliament  ,Mass Media Communications in Europe,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,B.Sc on Physics with Excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,M.Sc on Nuclear Physics/specialization Nuclear FISSION(Applied + Theoretically) from McGill University of Canada with full Canadian Scholarship,former Assistant Technical Supervisor at the Nuclear Fission Power Plants' division of “Ontario Hydro” in Canada, Manager of Systems Design & Development in a big (with about 130 stores) company in Canada, Succeeded to the 1st category of success in the European Commission competition COM/A/301 as having the qualifications for a EURATOM Inspector of Nuclear Installations of European Union, Scientist researching in the Fundamental Scientific Research previously in the Hellenic Centre of Marine Research , the Project leader of the first in Greece, on-line computer system in “Operation Research” with linear and non-linear and dynamic programming in the General Cement Company “Hercules” , involved in electronic technology & applications as radio amateur SV1GZ, scientist in research in many sciences ,having published original scientific articles in nuclear physics/engineering, cognitive intelligence,penal law,politics,decision making,ecosystems,medicine,economy,religion,E.T.C. ,postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,                           tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Sunday-15-December-2019

Dear honorable Sir(s) or Madam(s)

I have made many Petitions to the European Parliament , but Illegally many of my Petitions are not registered and from those few that are registered all are rejected with essentially the big lie that my Very Vital Petitions is not into the European Union(E.U.) Interests...
  Such VERY VITAL Petitions of mine to the European Parliament are those concerning the VERY VITAL Themes of EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY[0353/2019], THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY [0487/2019],THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM[0450/2019] and the WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE) INTELLIGENCE[0507/2019] that All was rejected essentially with the big lie that their Themes are...Not into the European Union Interests!!!...(my own understanding is that they rejected perhaps because of very big lobbies interests...Against to the Very Vital benefits of European Citizens & Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...)
  For the above four rejected Petitions of mine to the European Parliament I made four Appeals (one for each of them, that I add them in the following in this letter) , but I did Not received registration number for my Appeals and...no answer for them from the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament...
  Because the European Treaty(ies) imply (or write) that the European Union Organs must Respect & operate on Justice and for the benefits of European Citizens,e.t.c....     and
  Because I think my above mentioned Petitions to the European Parliament(together with their attached files and their references & references on references and so on) are VERY VITAL for the European people & European ecosystem and for the whole Humanity & planet Earth ecosystem(s)...
  and   Because E.T.C.
Therefore for the above and following reasons I ask from the receivers of my letter to RESPECT & FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EUROPEAN  PEOPLE & ECOSYSTEMS AND FOR THE HUMANITY & PLANET EARTH ECOSYSTEM AND THE MEANING OF JUSTICE and
to Order:
[1] VERY URGENTLY to Accept ALL Appeals of my Petitions and declare them Acceptable and VERY CAREFULLY STUDY THEM(and their  attached files and their references & references on references and so on), DISCUSS them in the European Parliament & Elsewhere and FULL INVESTIGATE & ACT(S) on them in European Union & Internationally,E.T.C.
[2] The Petitions' Committee of European Parliament to REGISTERED ALL of my Petitions that I have sent to them and to objectively EXAM ALL my Petitions sent or will be send to European Parliament(Not-registered,registered,not-accepted,accepted, together with ALL of their attached files,documents,DVDs,CDs,Items and Studying their references & references on references and so on) with the First goal of discovering the REAL TRUE !!! (no matter what this TRUE is...) and then to further FULLY RESEARCH on their Themes and URGENTLY to ACT on them...
[3] To receive a feedback communication(s)...

SUPPLEMENT THE FOUR  APPEALS LETTERS FOR MY PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT : EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY[0353/2019], THE FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY [0487/2019],THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM[0450/2019] and the WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE) INTELLIGENCE[0507/2019]

VERY URGENT
     (Due to ULTRA VITAL Problems in International NUCLEAR Safety & Security)

To: Mrs Dolors Montserrat Chairwoman & to the Members of the
          Petition Committee  of the European Parliament,Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,
email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Wednesday-16-October-2019

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition “HUGE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY  & RELEVANT INTELLECTUAL AND SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS IN I.”A”.E.A. & NUCLEAR ORGANIZATIONS” with registration no 0353/2019 ,by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

Dear Members of the Petitions Committee of European Parliament

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received yesterday-Tuesday-15-October-2019 Greek time 18h 35m ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0353/2019 was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it has....incoherent reasoning with an unclear link to the Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you as APPEAL to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered ULTRA VITAL for the EUROPEAN & WORLD NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY ,PRIMARILY FOR THE PREVENTION !!! OF EXTREME!! SEVERE NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES!!!.(in cases when a Nuclear Fission Reactor(s) Power Plant explode as NUCLEAR BOMB!!!...) in which case , for a typical Nuclear Power Plant ,with its used nuclear fuel storage(wet & dry) places, it is approximately estimated that about 20 TONES   (20 000000 000000 micro-grams) of PLUTONIUM will be released to the “local” tropospheric and global stratospheric circulation in inhaled size particles and please THINK !!! that one micro-gram of inhaled PLUTONIUM can cause the CANCER disease to a Human,E.T.C.,...
A very approximate calculation of the number of DEAD Humans in such a case is about HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DEAD HUMANS , in long term consideration...
Here we stress the HUGE LACK OF relevant RESPONSIBILITY & QUALIFICATIONS of the International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR!!!) Energy Agency,EURATOM,National(s) Nuclear Energy Commissions & Others ,because as I write in the main text of my Petition(in which you MUST MUST MUST Study ALL the references!!!,e.t.c) :
“Because of [1]+[5] the I.”A”.E.A. and related national & international organizations  MUST Responsibly , efficiently & effectively work for the PREVENTION OF WORST CASE !! of a POSSIBLE !! Nuclear Accident or/and Catastrophe and not only for Prevention of a significant probability Nuclear Accident or Catastrophe as is done until...now... This means that IF the I.”A”.E.A. and relevant national and international organizations was really...Responsible ,then from 2010 when this author published his article [6] ,there should have been many relevant scientific published Quantitative scientific researches, studies,investigations,discussions in scientific,political,public entities and VERY SIGNIFICANT ACTIONS should have been appeared in the I.”A”.E.A. & Related national and international Organizations...  It is the “feeling” of this author that Nothing publicly (required by the Transparency in the Nuclear Law) have been done … BUT instead criminal efforts have been done from the I.”A”.E.A to Silence this author [6] by f.e. Blocking his communications with the Central Tel & Fax of I.”A”.E.A. [3] & ELSEWHERE [8] and by using very strong War for the Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence against this author and  other people [7]...”
(                                     Your relevant references are :
[1] The article “Fukushima, risk, and probability: Expect the unexpected” by Charles Perrow, April 1, 2011   (Published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists ) , it also exist in the Internet site :
https://thebulletin.org/2011/04/fukushima-risk-and-probability-expect-the-unexpected-2/
[2] The book “ Worst Cases: Terror and Catastrophe in the Popular Imagination” by Lee Clarke, 2005 . In this approach, things that never happened before are possible!!...
[3] My fax & email entitled “ ON THE QUESTION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL “ATOMIC” (NUCLEAR!!)  ENERGY AGENCY (I.”A”.E.A.) UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW,E.T.C.” dated Monday-1-April-2019
[4] My fax & email entitled “CONSIDERING F.E. THE INTERNET VIDEO PRESENTATION ENTITLED “CNA2013:  TOM MITCHEL,EVOLUTION ON NUCLEAR SAFETY PRACTICES” , IN OUR OPINION, EXIST MORE THAN VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM(S) IN THE NUCLEAR SAFETY OF CANADA AND INTERNATIONALLY ,BECAUSE OF NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT …” dated Saturday-6-April-2019
[5] “Summary Report of the 5th Review Meeting of the Contracting Parties to the Convention on Nuclear Safety” , 4-14 April 2011 in I.”A”.E.A. Vienna,Austria
( CNS/RM/2011/6/FINAL) , page 3 , paragraph 12.3
[6] This author is the first internationally who published the first Quantitative! scientific research entitled “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a Nuclear fission reactor may explode as Nuclear Bomb”,published in the proceedings of 19th scientific symposium of the Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society,held at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece on May 2010,also exist in Internet site: http://inspirehep.net/record/1441083/files/Fulltext.pdf
[7]The book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, July 2019
[8] Our relevant communications ...
The above mentioned form the core of my Petition and I think form a VERY COHERENT REASONING and it is VERY OBVIOUS INSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION'S INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES (as in NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,HEALTH,SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH,EDUCATION,MANAGEMENT,E.T.C.) therefore you MUST Very Urgently declare my Petition as Acceptable for Very Serious Thinking,Discussions,Scientific Research ,Investigations & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere in European and World considerations....
               BUT THERE ARE MUCH MORE IN THIS PETITION OF MINE...
for which you MUST MUST Very Carefully Study,Think & Acts on the information presented in the attached files of my Petition ,which are strongly Relevant to the core of my Petition mentioned above and to VITAL!!! Themes of INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY & SECURITY,E.T.C.,...

It will follows in the near future further continuing relevant communications, but for the VERY URGENT of our THEME(S) I send this letter to you Very Fast...
And I remain available for any clarification and further information...

S.N. Please VERIFY to me the good receival of this letter of mine to you.
Thank you for your expected UNDERSTANDING...

URGENT  (Due to the number of Humans that they die from CANCER every day...)

From: By  Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Wednesday-23-October-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE & HUMANITY for Reconsideration(APPEAL) of my Petition No 0487/2019 that I have given the title “VERY BIG BARRIERS PUT TO THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORETICAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY,E.T.C.”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...

In the email that I received today Wednesday-23-October-2019 Greek time 16h 46m ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament inform me that my mentioned above Petition no 0487/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that... “Matters” seemingly not...coming...within the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)

In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present  of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0487/2019 and the ONCOLOGY/CANCER disease is...Not  !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST I stress THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that the FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY/CANCER DISEASE is from the TOP INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE PEOPLE!!! AND TO YOU,YOUR FAMILY,YOUR FRIENDS AND TO  EUROPE AND TO HUMANITY AND TO ANIMALS FRIENDS OF THE HUMANS  I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0487/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European & Worldwide Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide Worldwide considerations, for TOP Interests in the HEALTH !!! of the  present and future generations,E.T.C. ...

To: the President of European Council Mr. Charles Michel + the President of European Parliament Mr. David Sassoli + the President of European Commission
                                                                  Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen
c.c. to ALL Members of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament ,
       Others

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275,Sunday-13-October-2019

Dear Sirs + Lady

It is very obvious than the International Banking System maximum effects the European Economy and the Life of the European Citizens and it is inside of the most major European Interests...

I have submitted my Petition to the European Parliament entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019 and which must be considered VITAL !!! for the Europe [past,present,future] since it concerns the almost absolute control that the PRIVATE International Banking System has on PERSONAL DATA & LIFE & E.T.C. of the European Citizens and on WARS & E.T.C.  effecting EUROPE and the European Citizens and in general effecting the Future of EUROPE ,  Humanity & planet Earth...

BUT this Petition of mine was declared...inadmissible , by using the reasoning that...it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

After this I sent an email & fax to the secretary of the Petitions' Committee of the European Parliament and to the Chairwoman of the Petitions' Committee of European Parliament Mrs.  Dolors Montserrat as APPEAL to request the reconsideration of my Petition and to be declared admissible for relevant very careful thinking,discussions,investigations,actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere,E.T.C.

Because of the above reasons and considering your Responsibility to the People of European Union  and for the Future of Europe , we kindly ask your thinkfull and actual strong support in my above mentioned Petition nr 0450/2019 and the very effective & efficient solution of its themes & problems ,e.t.c.

It follows the letter I sent as APPEAL for the reconsideration of my Petition  entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” which was registered with the Petition registration number 0450/2019
                     Petition Committee  of the European Parliament

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Research Scientist,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,
email: sifiskon@otenet.gr, Wednesday-9-October-2019

Theme: Kind request for Reconsideration of my Petition nr 0450/2019 entitled “International Banking System and the Destructive evolution of EUROPE & HUMANITY,E.T.C.” by providing Additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

My Greetings to you...
In the letter of the Chairwoman of the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament Mrs. Dolors Montserrat (D 312713 , 01-10-2019 , Brussels CP/mjd [IPOL-COM-PETI D(2019) 33464 ] ) to me , she  inform me that my mentioned above Petition was declared inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on September 2019 , based on the reasoning that it is not formulated in such way as to establish a CLEAR LINK to the EUROPEAN Union's fields of ACTIVITY...

In this letter , I will try to establish,by using additional relevant information & clarifications, A VERY CLEAR LINK OF MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN Union's FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES and kindly to ask you to reconsider my Petition and declared it Admissible for Discussions & Actions in European Parliament and Elsewhere, because its Themes may be considered VERY VITAL for EUROPE (past, present,future)...For this reason please VERY CAREFULLY Study the attached files in this Petition,their references & references of references  and the Petition its self and you may also further research & investigate the THEME(S) of my Petition...

1. A section of my Petition concern the VITAL theme of EUROPEAN Personal Data Protection which is Very Obvious a VERY CLEAR Theme of a EUROPEAN field of activities,with particular focus to the E.U. General Data Protection (GDPR) [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council , enforced since 25 May 2018 . I relevantly recommend to you the book “The EU General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR):A Commentary” by Lukas Feiler,Nikolaous Forgo,Michaela Weigl,German Law publishers,2018

2. An other section of my Petition refers to the International Banking System effecting  the EUROPEAN Economy & History & Future , which  Very Obvious is a VERY CLEAR Theme of EUROPEAN fields of activities and VITAL for the Economy & LIFE of EUROPEAN Citizens . I relevantly ask you to Very Carefully Study ALL the attached files(and their references,etc) in my Petition, the relevant my Law Action to the Prosecutor of the Supreme Criminal Court of Greece mentioned in an attached file of this Petition & its references and as very useful in understanding the real events(in past,present,future) we consider the very careful and thinkful study of the relevant book “Architects of Deception” by Juri Lina,Referent Publishing,Stockholm,2004,E.T.C.
Note: I will appreciate it to receive a reply to this letter of mine to you. Thank you.

SIGNIFICANTLY URGENT      [document of three(3) written pages]
(Because it effects the quality of ANY decision making... & the Security of Europe)

From: By  Joseph-Christos Kondylakis/Ιωσήφ-Χρήστος Κ. Κονδυλάκης,Research Scientist in Fundamental Scientific Research , B.Sc in Physics with Excellent degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece, M.Sc from McGill University of Canada financed with full Canadian Scholarship, Succeeded with the 1st category of European Commission Competition COM/A/301 ,e.t.c., Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki, Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275, email: sifiskon@otenet.gr,Thursday-7-November-2019

Theme: Request on the name of PEOPLE!!! OF EUROPE  for Reconsideration (APPEAL) of my Petition No 0507/2019 that I have given the title “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!) INTELLIGENCE”,by providing some additional relevant Informations & Clarifications...

In the email that I received today Thursday-7-November-2019 Greek time 12h 04m p.m. ,entitled “Διαδικτυακή Πύλη Αναφορών ΕΚ – Επικαιροποίηση κατάστασης αναφοράς” the Committee on Petitions of European Parliament informed me that my mentioned above Petition no 0507/2019 was declared...inadmissible by the Committee on Petitions on 5-September 2019 , based on the reasoning that...  “incoherence reasoning ,without clear connection to the (European) Union’s fields of activity (List 3)”
     In this letter , I declare to THE EUROPEAN & HUMANITY PEOPLE!!! and to the Members of the European Parliament that it is a HUGE CRIMINAL LIE !!! [which requires FULL Investigations in the present  of my above mentioned Petition and in the past previous relevant my PetitionS to European Parliament] that my Petition 0507/2019 and the COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE/QUALITY OF DECISON MAKING  process is...Not  !! within the European Union's fields of activity and I MUST  stress THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that ANYTHING!!! in European Union activities VERY STRONGLY is depended on the QUALITY!!! OF DECISION MAKING process/The COGNITIVE!!! INTELLIGENCE , therefore THE WAR FOR THE  DESTRUCTION OF (COGNITIVE!!!) INTELLIGENCE MUST BE from the TOP SECURITY INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES of EUROPE and HUMANITY !!! ...

Because of the above mentioned and because of YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE!!!  I ask you as APPEAL to FAST reconsider my Petition 0507/2019 and to declared it Admissible for European Thinking,Discussions & Actions in the European Parliament & Elsewhere & for very wide considerations, including ANY !!! Activity(ies) of European Union for TOP Interests in the SECURITY, HEALTH and in general QUALITY OF LIFE of the  present and future European generations,E.T.C. ...
        ADDITIONALLY Please Very Carefully Note : In my Petition 0507/2019 “they” CRIMINALLY  CHANGED its title to the title “Αναφορά αριθ. 0507/2019 του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου Κονδυλάκη, ελληνικής ιθαγένειας, σχετικά με τον πόλεμο για την καταστροφή της Υπηρεσίας Πληροφοριών/Petition no 0507/209 by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Greek citizen,relevant to the war for the destruction of...Information Service” WHICH IS FULLY!!! MISLEADING , since my Petition primarily refers  to Human COGNITIVE!!! Intelligence and Not to secret information services , as it is EXTREMELLY OBVIOUS if those “read?” my Petition have read the SUMMARY of my Petition in an attached file in it , which SUMMARY I present you again in the following page... If we consider the above facts together with the facts that for the last yearS , the Petition Committee in its past composition VERY ILLEGALLY was NOT registering my Petitions and in its present composition AUTOMATICALLY Reject ALL my VERY VITAL Petitions (considering also the DICTATORSHIP of the person(s?) making its proposal(“rapporteur”) to Members of European Parliament that perhaps AUTOMATICALLY!! approve the proposal of the rapporteur (and those lobbying or/and behind him/her...) and as a prove of my above mentioned argument ,consider that my Petition 0507/2019 under the SAME title and a SUB-set of its information has been approved in the past (about 2003) by the European Parliament WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM which is a prove that “SOMETHING” VERY ILLEGAL happens “in secret” in the Petitions Committee (the present and previous one) of the European Parliament and more general in European Union' Institutions & entities which ,in our understanding & opinion, requires VERY URGENT & VERY DEEP & FULL (Administrative & Criminal) Investigation(s)...
Because my present Petition 0507/2019 has MUCH MORE Information than its previous one (about 2003) and it contains the FULL text of my scientific book “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE”,2019 edition, in an its attached pdf file , which my book IS VERY LOGICAL COHERENCE !!! and has received a very warm comments letter from the Association of the Greek HIGHEST & HIGHER Judges and Prosecutors and very good comments from the former Rector of the National Technical University of Athens Professor Andreas Andreopoulos and also very good comments from other Professors of Universities and Because of the Reasons we explained to you previously VERY VITALLY concerning the SECURITY of European Union and ANY !!!!!!!! Decision making process in European Union and the Cognitive!! Mental Health of European Citizens,E.T.C. therefore we ask :
[1] The MEPs of Petitions' Committee of European Parliament to VERY FAST declare my Petition 0507/2019 entitled “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE” Acceptable for Thinking ,Reasoning,Discussion & Actions in the Petitions Committee AND in the Plenary of European Parliament and Elsewhere...
[2] FULL INVESTIGATIONS to be initiated from the European Parliament & Elsewhere, including the Justice System, for the for years BIG PROBLEMS & BARRIERS put in my Petitions to European Parliament (Not registering, Automatically Rejecting,E.T.C.) and ALL (Not-registered,Rejected,Approved) Petitions of mine to be Reconsidered in a Very Objective way , with a Very Open Mind and with the FIRST goal the discovering of THE REAL!!! TRUE(no matter what this TRUE is)...for VERY VITAL Benefits of EUROPE,HUMANITY & planet Earth...

A SUMMARY OF
MY PETITION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT ENTITLED “WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (Cognitive) INTELLIGENCE , SUBMITTED ON 7 JUNE 2019

By Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist & former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,
tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , email: sifiskon@otenet.gr , Friday-7-June-2019

ALL Human purposive Decisions are depended only on two factors : [1] The available information to the Human ,and [2] The cognitive Intelligence of the Human.

The above statement is of paramound value ,because any purposive human action is depended on human decision(s)...For instance the quality of life,the wars,the sciences & technologies and their development,the health,the economy,the environment , basically “everything”...

If someone(s) control the information to a human(s) [f.e. by controlling the mass media communications,including Internet tools)  and simultaneously with War of Destruction of (cognitive) Intelligence transform a human(s) to almost Idiot , then Fully control as a Slave this human(s),organization(s),nation(s),E.T.C.

In a short phrase : Any purposive  Development or Destruction is depended on human Decisions...
therefore so is depended the Future of European Union , Humanity and planet Earth...

The main text of this petition is the original , very Critical book (in an attached file in this Petition) entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, to be published about June 2019 , from my publisher(internet site : fylatos.com ), which has arised from relevant scientific research and experiences of his author...

Because of the above reasons , we ask your help in:
(1) My this Petition to the European Parliament to be Registered.
(2) My this Petition to be Accepted by the Members of the European Parliament.
(3) Full wide & deep Investigations to be activated in All Themes of my this Petition and in the Themes of my book “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”(and in its references and references of references and so on)  and in the life of this author as a clear example of an indicative victim of the “War for the Destruction of Intelligence”...
(4) European & Nations Defence to be established against the “War for the destruction of Intelligence” ,as this is related directly to the European & National Security...
(5) Further research & Investigations(past,present,future) to be done in the themes of “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” and its related Themes and its Consequences and also in Preventive considerations...

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση
Επιτέλους Ξυπνήστε!!!... ΠΟΛΥ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45CmSokK8gw

EXTREMELY RELEVANT ARE THE FOLLOWING PETITIONS TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THAT WITH EXTREMELY FALSE JUSTIFICATION WERE...REJECTED,AS USUAL !!! , THEREFORE WE STRONGLY ASK THEIR RECONSIDERATION AND ACTS ON THEM,E.T.C....

PETITION 0939/2019 "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION DESTROY HUMAN BIODIVERSITY AND LEAD HUMANITY TO HOMOGENIZATION , A THERMODYNAMIC ENTROPY DEATH , E.T.C.'

PETITION 1213/2019 "THE EUROPEAN CORE IDENTITY IS GREEK+ROMAN+CHRISTIANITY CIVILIZATION"

Τροποποιήθηκε από civilservant

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση

A HYPOTHETICAL COMPARISON OF INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS , BEFORE ABOUT THE YEAR 1975 AND IN TODAY 2020... On attempting to answer the question why? the Fundamental scientific research progress has so much slowered after about the years 1975...

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Physicist with Excellent degree B.Sc 1973 from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece,M.Sc 1978 with Canadian Scholarship from McGill University of Canada,Succeeded in the 1st category of European Commission Competition/EURATOM COM/A/301, e.t.c.,Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275,
Wednesday-8-April-2020

Your reference is the book entitled “War for the Destruction of Intelligence” by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019,publisher: fylatos.com and its related Internet video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYZ5NTBgqwU

A HYPOTHETICAL TITLE OF A SAMPLE PRESENTATION 
                     “THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS THREAT”

I. AN EXAMPLE OF THE “MODERN” TIMES PRESENTATION FORM....
A commercial company organizer of the conference in a very luxury hotel says:
   I will present you the very distinguished Dr. …. ,who is the President of... and who belong to the societies...and who has many hundreds of publications and who made to us the great honor to speak in our conference,e.t.c,e.t.c., please are being urged to
clapping for welcoming Dr... 
   The “scientist” enter in the “chair” and he/she says to the “floor”...
Hi,I am the Dr... and I have traveled for many hour to come in the conference,the airline X made the travel very pleasant for me and I am glad and thankful to this beautiful hotel to host the conference. My wife took good care to help me to be present here & for my travel and the people organizing the conference are very kind to early invite me in the conference,E.T.C,E.T.C....it may keep talking in this way even for about half hour!...,then
I believe!(But science is not religion,you must prove what you say...) that COVID-19 is a serious disease. I feel!( But science is not feeling, but thinking...) difficult times is coming. No doubt (But science is not military order or religion,you must prove what you say...) our famous universities will try everything to find the cure of COVID-19 disease. The data we will have in our possession show that we made good progress,E.T.C.,E.T.C.

II. AN EXAMPLE OF OLD TIMES PRESENTATION FORM... (by J.C. Kondylakis)
     A graduate student speaking in a free conference organized by a University...
The presenter introduce himself. My name is J.C.K. and I studied Physics & Mathematics. Let begin, by defining the terminology and the fundamental meaning of COVID-19. Let Assume...and let consider the Restrictions...,and let consider the following relevant data, then because....,because...,...,because, we think that a possible cause(s) in our under study case are …, therefore we may propose that....,You may ask your relevant with reasoning questions. Thank you for your understanding....

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση
ΙΣΧΥΡΩΤΑΤΗ ΣΥΝΩΜΟΣΙΑ ΕΝΑΤΙΩΝ ΤΗΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΗΣ !! ...

https://www.brighteon.com/c3daa86d-4768-4f6e-b91a-aaf936a2dbec

Relevant is the book "WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF INTELLIGENCE" by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση

NUCLEAR CATATROPHE OF CHERNOBYL,USSR,1986 AND THE WAR FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF (Cognitive) INTELLIGENCE AGAINST Mr. Joseph-Christos Kondylakis ...
Ημερομηνία: 2020-05-25 01:28

To be more specific that the book "War for the Destruction of Intelligence" by Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,2019 is indirectly related to the Nuclear Accident of Chernobyl,USSR,1986 ,we mention the in the page 59 of this book the comments that exist in his reference [13] about the Joseph-Christos Kondylakis scientific article "Some Uncommon but Very Critical Aspects of Nuclear Safety" that in its 1st version notes in 1984 the author for first time internationally he stressed that the Human Management in Nuclear Plants must be a mixture of Scientific Research & Commercial Management style and NOT of military management style (the Chernobyl Catastrophe was primarily made because of military management style of Chernobyl Nuclear Plant) and the book also mention the war made against the author of the book who is a nuclear physicist/specialized in the Very Critical and Very rare specialty of Nuclear FISSION(Applied+Theoretically),e.t.c.,...
Relevant internet video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VueILsIMTm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYZ5NTBgqwU

Σύνδεσμος στη δημοσίευση